LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

“Good job girls now make sure each other’s butts and rosebuds are clean.” Yumi anticipates Jen “and no Jen, you can’t wash your own.”

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dawn bends over as Jen washes her butt and she washes Jen’s and Yumi chimes in “good job girlies! Now who wants to dry off?” Yumi smiles as she holds open the towels, she plans on drying the girls off. 

“Please don’t make me spank you on your first day.” Yumi says frustrated as she wraps Dawn in her towel and rubs her dry including between her legs. 

Dawn and Yumi don’t look at her and Yumi is quick to cover her up with her towel and says in a very kind and warm voice “and thank you so very much for putting your arms up for me. See how easy and fast that was?” as she pats Jen down drying her off.

Yumi walks with them as they walk back to the room. “Sit down Jen and I’ll change you second.” She dries off Dawn’s hair and arms, she asks “are you all dry now Dawn?”

Yumi picks Dawn up after taking off her towel and lays her on the changing table. She slides a clean diaper under her butt and puts butt cream on her. She tapes up the clean diaper and slides on her shorts. As she sits Dawn on the floor she tells her “go pick out a modest shirt Dawn” as she drys off Jens hair.

Yumi talks to Jen as she lifts the dry girl onto the changing table before Dawn is back with a shirt “I have to dry you down there but I promise I won’t hurt you on purpose.” She takes a washcloth to dry Jen’s private’s 

Yumi pats her dry as lightly as she can and then puts on butt cream before putting a diaper underneath her and lowering her down onto the diaper. “I’m sorry sweet girl, I had to do it or you will itch all day.” Yumi feels bad for Jen as she diapers her up and puts her shorts on. “Go find a modest shirt Jen” she says as she lifts her down off of the table.