LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

Jennifer hears this and sighs and says quietly in Japanese"im sorry its just ive been cheated on by 4 girls and i finally wanted somebody nice"she said sniffling 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I am a nice girl, I just don’t jump into bed or create a long term relationship in the first 5 minutes of meeting someone. Just lay back and let me get you ready.” Yumi has already taken off the pjs from her arms and is now working on getting the feet out.

Yumi tells her “you need to use it before I can let you go shower.” As Dawn nears this she realizes she actually had an accident last night and decides to flood her diaper so Yumi can’t tell.

Yumi feels the warmth from the outside of the diaper and praises the girl “good girl Jenny, I am so proud of you for wetting your diaper.”

Yumi wipes Jen’s bald pussy and cleans her up, she stands Jen up on the floor. “Wait until I have your roommate cleaned up and then I will take you two to the showers.” 

Yumi smiles at Dawn as she undressed her and sees her diaper is wet “you are such a good girl for wetting your diaper Dawn, I am so happy.”

“Leave your shirts here, we will be back here to change into the shorts Miss Erin gave you.” Yumi opens the doors and walks the girls to the showers and as they walk they pass other girls in the hallway looking embarrassed and panicky. 

They enter the showers and there is an open stall and Yumi leads the girls to it. “Hand me your towels and I’ll hang them up as you get wet.”

“Yes, you can shower by yourselves, just as long as I supervise that you clean yourselves thoroughly.” Yumi says smiling knowing this all happened to her at one time. She knows it will be better after the first week when they can focus on their majors.