LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“That’s good... you missed a fun coloring thing, but that doesn’t matter now.” She trails off as Yumi comes in “I’m back girls. Are you ready to get ready for bed now?”

Dawn nods as Yumi takes the shirt off of Jen leaving her boobies hanging in the air and picks her up “you are first tonight little one.” She lays down on the changing table and opens the cupboard above the changing table and it has diapers and powder and cream along with baby clothes, she takes a pink footed pajama down and sits it on the shelf below.

The nurse told Yumi that it should start tomorrow and tonight should be a nice relaxing night for Jen, so as Yumi undresses Jen she puts away the medicine cloths. Soon Jen is only in a diaper and Yumi pulls down the front of it and sees the poopy mess “I’m so proud of you for messing yourself Jen! Does your tummy feel better after that giant poop?”

Yumi cleans up Jen with expert precision she lays a new diaper down after balling up the dirty one and throwing it away. “There all clean now, lets get this new diaper taped on you.” Yumi tapes the diaper on Jen. “All set little one, now lay on your bed until I put your pjs on you.” Yumi stands Jen on the floor.

Yumi takes Dawn’s shirt off then picks her up and lays her on the changing table and removes her shorts. “Did you have a good first day of class Dawn?” She asks as she removed the shorts

“Jen had a boo boo and needs medicine to help it. So the nurse gave her some medicine.” Soon Yumi has Dawn’s diaper pulled back and sees that the apple juice worked. “Look who made her first poopy at college! I’m so proud of you for messing your diaper. You must feel lots better now? Huh?” Yumi tickles Dawn’s tummy as she praises her little for pooping herself.

Yumi doesn’t talk about Jen’s pussy to anyone, it’s something between her, the nurse and Jen. Yumi wipes down Dawn and cleans her off. She puts a clean diaper under her and secures in it. She sits Dawn down “go climb into bed sweet girl and I’ll dress you.” 

(Later on in the semester she can take trips to the store or to the gas station or to a park)

Yumi gets the footed pjs out of the closet and the girls see they are green tonight “Are you ready to get dressed for bed girls?”

“It’s okay if you don’t like it, I’ll sure others don’t like it either. But on this floor everyone wears green tonight.” She says to Jen as she zips up the pjs on Dawn. “All set Dawn, do you have your red fox?” She asks Dawn