LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yumi has trouble finding it at first and then gets caught in a conversation with her roommate. Dawn gets out her magazine from her bag, it’s something that Jen is interested in 

“Yeah it is, it has a section on all the specs of it and all the great details on what it does... I haven’t gotten to that part yet. Do you want to look at it?” Dawn hands the magazine towards Jen.

“Just know the offer is always there.” She says as she keeps looking at it. Soon Yumi comes in the door. “Sorry that took so long, but I’m back now and right now is the time that is what we call “free time,” we have 2 hours until bedtime. You can go find friends in this dorm hall, you can’t leave but there are games and a pool table down stairs, or you can stay in your room it’s your choice after all.” She sounds happy to be in the room. 

“I can see about that on the weekend, but during the first week we are basically on lock down... here let me put this smock on you so you don’t get messy.” Yumi is holding out a big smock that covers Jen like a blanket