LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

“I don’t give out spankings Jen.” Erin admits. “Tomorrow we are going to talk about punishments. For now gather up your things and go to your dorm.”

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upon entering her room the caregivers are in there waiting for her. The caregivers have put all her things away and thrown out her underwear. They have found the hair dye and put it in their room

Dawn was upset too and Is in her bed hugging her monkey. “Jennifer, please sit on your bed. We need to talk about the rules of the dorm.” The group of 4 caregivers is in their room facing her

“Sorry we sent them back to your mom in a prestamped mailer. They are already in the mail.” No wonder Jen’s mom told her to bring crappy underwear in the first place.

“Rules of the dorm. Caregivers will put you to bed and wake you up in the morning. We will feed you at breakfast. We will monitor all bathroom usage through video surveillance, all contraband will be confiscated and thrown away. We will check all homework every day and also randomly check your diapers.” 

“No! It’s bedtime right now. I will help you with it after your class tomorrow.” She snaps back to the girl. “Right now I need to change you into a clean nighttime diaper and give you a bedtime snack.” The woman says to Jen as she lifts the girl onto the changing table.

Jen remembers the rule that there is no playing in the diaper area and is disappointed. This woman who has Jen naked from the top up suddenly removes her shorts and diaper. “Awww are you still dry little one?”