LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The new college in town (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

“I think on your floor it’s only females so that shouldn’t be a problem for now. I see your hair is short, do you prefer it to be short or do you ever wear it longer?”

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Yes you are, a caregiver has to supervise it if it is done in the dorms.” Erin says smiling it’s been nearly an hour since she diapered the last person (I am changing class size to 12) in her class. “Go join the others on the rug Dawn. I’ll be there in a second.”

Erin starts talking in a quiet, calm voice “tomorrow class will start at nine and be held in Jones Hall, room 208. This will be your first class of the week to week and a half training, please wear these same clothes tomorrow.” Erin pauses “any questions?”

(Did you see the blue hair i was talking about on chloe)

They shake their head no and go back to the dorm while Jennifer goes to dye her hair purple after class hoping she can get away with doing it in secret 

(Class isn’t over until the teacher dismisses the class)

Once they all shake their heads no Erin has them line up near the door. “Who can tell me what we do when we first come to class?” Erin is looking at them to see who is wet. 

“Good job Jen! Before you leave any class you will get your shoes and stand by the door and wait to be released from class.” Erin stands by the door and the first kid is Dawn, Erin pulls open the back of Dawn’s diaper and check to see if it is messy or wet.

Erin bends down in front of Jen and hugs her like she did the rest of the kids and says “I really enjoyed today and can’t wait to see you tomorrow!” Hugging makes Jen’s tummy rumble louder and she almost explodes

Erin knows she isn’t the first messy one in there and whispers in her ear “it’s okay, let it out and I can change you before you go.”