LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

sliblings (private with littlebaby)

Akari Ramos

The brother (me my name is tommy) tommy comes down and sits next to him and read a a book until his brother Dave is ready for dinner “how’s the assignments going?” I ask him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do u want to give me?” I asked him “well I was thinking we can go grab something to eat .” I told him as I didn’t want to make dinner as I was tired from work

"ooh I picked up a gag gift from the flea market by the univeristy. thought you'd get a kick out of it."  i nod  "was half expecting we'd be going out.  I'll go get the thing and bring it over."  I say as I go off to get it and come back with a small box

I look at the small box and examine it from a far “what is it ? What’s inside the box ?” I say to him questioning what’s inside I couldn’t imagine what it could be but it is from the flea market

"it's supposed to be a wishing stone,  take it out and rub it and make a wish.  She said this one you can keep wishing on as long as you can rub it."  I shrug,  figured nice gag gift or good luck charm.

I thought of my wish and I didn’t say it or speak it out loud and I thought it to myself and kept rubbing and rubbing and rubbing it until I felt my wish come true

//hello sorry I pled u saying I didn’t mean to reply late I work graveyard and I finally have the chance to reply ll make sure to separate what he’s thinking and he wishes for him and his brother to be back in diapers and young again is that okay if not I’ll type something else //

((  ooh so your wishes will extend to me too. heh alright, not what I was expecting, but it works since he's going to end up in them anyways and I don't care much about the order of the wishes being changed up here. come to think of it might actually give my character even more reasons to make the one's he's going to latter.  so yea post it how you want to do it and I'll run with it.))

//okay I’m gonna continues the to now :) //

When I opened my eyes after the wish I looked at the stone and noticed my hand how it was smaller and diffrent I then noticed and I was younger and I noticed I was wearing a diaper I was shocked and ran into the next room looking for you “omg it worked ?! It was real? “ I asked you I looked as I was about 11 years old in diapers the good old days I looked in my diaper and turned a shade of red remembering why I always felt embarrassed but good wearing diapers I then listened to my voice as it was younger and everything “are u okay? “ I asked you

I gasp as a blinding white light hit forcing me to close my own eyes and when I reopened them things felt different, and the room looked a bit bigger, looking down at myself I realize two things.  I'm a lot younger now early teens at most, or tweans, and two I'm wearing naught but a blue tshirt with a wolf pup on it and a diaper it's a thick blue one with pawprints on it.  this is so weird. I knew my brother wore these when he was this age but I didn't yet here I am in them too.  I see my brother then come over and ask me if I'm okay..  "I well uh I guess gosh this is so weird."  I say in a tone that is more surprised then put off by the changes.  "My gosh what did you wish for?"

I looked at him and spoke “I think wished for us to be younger in our happy place.” I said to him I felt beat red embarrassed that I was young like 11 in diapers “I forgot I wore diapers at this age.”I said “it was a werid time maybe we should enjoy no worries right now this could be fun!” I said being positive

• 2 weeks later...

“What changes is that Brother?”I ask him and wonder ans blush as he menched I wore diapers when I was 11 “I had a bed wetting issue.” I said to him and giggled “who’s gonna change us if we have diapers ? “ I said to him

well, as for who's going to change us I think it's only reasonable that if we are going to be little kids again that our parents do it right?

and well if we are going to go this route of being young kids in diapers.  to be honest I've wanted to try being a girl.  like a 8 year old one that'd make you my big brother *I giggle*  maybie also have me still sleeping in a crib and drinking from bottles and sucking on pacifers too.

• 3 weeks later...

“Okay that’s makes sense, if it makes u feel any better I wore diapers until I was even now I wet the bed a lot and I pee myself a lot it feels pretty good” I said as I pee my diaper and giggle

//sorry I finally got my app to work //

"heh I guess so."  I say looking down at your diaper seeing the wetness indicator change. "well then I'm going to do it." I say rubbing the stone "I wish i was an 8 year old girl who still needed to suck on baby pacifiers every so often and still drinks from bottles all the time."  a bright light hits me and when the light fades I'm about 8 inches shorter then you, I now got long hair in twin tails held by big pink scrunchi's and I'm wearing a pink and purple baby style onsie with a kitty on it over my diaper, I also have a scaled up pacifier on a string necklace, I look down and see this and grin "ooh this is soo cool"  I say sounding like a girl now too.

I giggle “yay where young and have diapers” I say and giggle and smile, since no one is here I rip my diaper off exposing myself “do we have any new diapers?” I say ? And ask you