LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An 8th grader's Life Lesson (For IshiaGreensa)

"Other kids are mean to me," Jessica started.

"And the big kids don't really care what happens on the playground," Anna added.

"So, we don't trust them to take care of us on this trip," Jessica piped up again.

"But he cares," Anna said.  "He even invited me to play yesterday for no reason at all and didn't even say anything about my wet pants when he noticed what I did in class."

The principal listened intently.

"So we want him to be our guardian on the school trip," both girls said at once.

The principal smiled and nodded.

"I'll just make sure your families are comfortable with that before I promise anything.  After all, he is a boy and you are girls, and you are not allowed to be separated from your big buddy for any reason, not even the bathroom.  So...."

Anna looked down.

"He has to watch me pee?"

"He doesn't have to watch," the principal corrected her.  "But he does have to be in the bathroom for your safety unless you are at the motel."

She nodded.

"I still want him.  I don't trust anyone else, especially if they have to be in the bathroom.  I know he won't watch unless you tell him too."

Jessica nodded.  "Yeah.  I trust HIM."

Jason continued to wait until he would be called into the principals office to discuss the school trip and who he would be assigned to during it.

He hoped that the principal wasn't being too hard on the girls, after all, they seemed to trust him, more than her own classmates or some of the older kids, from what he had noticed.

Though, he had noticed that he had somehow formed a small trust with them, and he was determined to  make sure that they were able to be happy and not be bullied or hurt by anyone that he could defend them from.

The principal sent the kids out and started to make calls first to the fifth grader's mother.  If she agreed, then he could sell the idea to the third grader's mom, that a fifth grader would be there to protect her little girl, and he would remind them that this trip was so the school could develop bonds between the students so that no one could easily bullied since someone older would always be looking after the younger kids.

Jessica went out and ran to his arms to hug him.

"He's going to see if our moms will let you."

Anna nodded and smiled.

"I told my mom last night about you, that you helped me at recess, so she already thinks you're nice because no one else plays with me."

"I'm glad that your mom might think that I'm okay to be around, even though I'm way older than you. But I still help because I don't wanna see you or anyone else, get hurt or bullied, okay?" He told them honestly as he let Jessica run up to him and hug him, returning her hug and just smiling down at them as he got up with the two girls and walked them back outside and back to where they had been sitting earlier. He hoped that Jessica had been able to make it to the bathroom yesterday without any incidents and that the nurse hadn't given her a hard time about what he had mentioned.

The girls walked with him to their place outside, and they sat on either side of him.

Anna reached for his hand and held it.

She had a big time crush on him.

"Do you think I'm a baby after yesterday?" she asked him wincing for the dreaded answer that her crush would sour and break apart.

"Why would I think that? I'm not like others, besides I'm sure that there are different reasons that make you very uncomfortable to talk about that I wouldn't dream of making fun of you for." He told Anna as he sat down and just used one of his arms to continue hugging Jessica and used the other to take out the card game and put it on the table again. "Why do you ask though? You must have brought it up for a reason." He asked as he smiled down at her and felt Jessie hug him from behind. He knew he still had some time for recess before they had to go back in and then would go back to class before lunch and then going home.

Anna looked down.

"You wouldn't think a girl that wets her pants is cute or beautiful though, would you?" she asked.  "I mean... if a girl was your age?"

She was scared to tell him she liked him... as more than a friend.

Even as she sat there, feeling nervous, the nervousness caused her to start leaking some... but she ignored it and tried to get an idea of how he saw her.

Now this was a question that he would get flustered by, even if there was a girl his age asking her these kinds of questions. He tried to find a way to answer without revealing how flustered he was and this was also where he would start to stammer and stutter a little bit as he did answer. "Well-well, that's-that's a kind-kind of hard-hard question to answer for me because I've never e-exactly had a-anyone my age come up and a-ask me that k-kind of q-question before and or-or have-have that kind of p-problem and w-wanted to ask me about it." He said trying to keep himself calm.

Anna smiled at his nervousness, and looked down sheepishly.

"Sorry."

She scooted closer to him and laid her head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you're my big brother at school."

She was still peeing though, so eventually it would soak through her pants and start to run off of the bench they were sitting at.

Jason didn't notice or care at the moment and just tried to figure out a way to calm his nerves at the moment.

He hadn't even registered that the girl next to him was currently wetting her pants and might about to get him wet.

He wondered why Jessica was being so quiet, but decided not to say anything about it as he tried to think of something to get his nerves calmed.

Eventually, the puddle under Anna did spread and started to seep into his pants as they sat there.

Jessica was just staring at them, not sure what to make of what she was seeing.  Anna just sat there peeing her pants, and the big brother acted like he didn't even care, so she stayed quiet wondering what was going on.

Then the bell rang, and Anna stood up and started to run to class, her pants wetting already over.

Jessica ran towards her class.

Luckily, Jason had only gotten a little wet, because he had stood up right before the bell rang and right before he would have gotten his pants wet from the pee and walked Anna to her line and then went to where his classes were and just tried to act like he hadn't noticed that his pants had gotten a little wet. Luckily no one knew or made fun of him for doing so, he was known for being the nicest and calmest person in his class, he seemed to take everything pretty well and was always around to give advice and listen if needed. Most of the kids in his classes tended to ask him for advice if they had a problem that they couldn't handle on their own and they couldn't get anyone else to help them.

when Anna got to her class, the teacher sighed at seeing the state of her pants and he took her aside.

"Jeremy, take the class on in," he said.

Then he had a private talk with Anna.

Jessica went into the class with her class.

Later that afternoon, when it was lunch time, and they came back outside, Anna was wearing a different skirt and under it, instead of panties, she had a diaper on.  She kept trying to smooth her skirt down to hide her diaper because she was afraid someone might see and think she was a baby.

• Like 1

Jason came over and saw Anna acting very differently compared to before and sat down next to her asking "hey there, are you okay?" He then would just wait for her to respond before feeling a familiar feeling of being latched onto and noticed Jessica, who was holding onto him and softly brought her a little closer to him and quickly smiled at her, before he would use his arm to keep Jessica occupied for a bit, while he would try and figure out what was going on with Anna.

Anna got tears in her eyes as she asked her if she was okay.  She was afraid he knew she was in a diaper, and now, whatever crush she had on him, it definitely wouldn't go anywhere now he probably saw a baby.

She shook her head, but didn't tell him.  She just took breaths, trying to keep from crying even as silent tears started down her face.

Jessica looked up at Jason, wondering what was going on.  She saw Anna trying not to cry, but her face was red and tears were streaming down her face even though she tried so hard to hold it in.

"Anna?" she whispered and then looked up at Jason wondering what they should do.

"Anna, if your thinking something that I would never do to you, as a friend, then I'm gonna say, I don't care what happens between us, whether it's us getting into a fight, wearing different clothes, etc. I don't care about any of that, all I care about is being friends with you and making sure that you are okay, others may think of you in different ways for no apparent reason, but I don't, understand that I will always see you as someone I care about and want to feel happy just like I do with Jessica if she were feeling down because of something, so just know that I will always be there for you, no matter what happens, okay?" He told them

Anna shook her head.

"I... I don't know what to say," she said tears still sliding down her face as she looked into his eyes, searching them, wondering if it was really okay to tell him what the teachers told her because of catching her peed in pants two days in a row....

Jessica hugged him.

"I knew I could trust you," she said not really understanding why Anna was so suspicious of his pure heart.

"If you don't wanna talk about it, you don't have to, I'm not gonna pry, if you don't want me to." He told her softly as he felt Jessica hugging him and just put an arm around her and hugged her back as he used his other hand to do the same for Anna, not really caring about what anyone else thought of him at the moment. He really didn't care what anyone thought right now, because he would still defend them no matter what.

When he hugged Anna, he accidentally caused her skirt to lift just enough that her diaper was exposed, and she blushed pulling her skirt down over it.  If that wasn't bad enough, maybe Jason had not seen, a mean fifth grader walked by.

"You shouldn't be hanging out with bigger kids," she laughed.  "He won't want to date you if he knew you had to wear a diaper in class."

She got really red, and that was the end of it.  She couldn't take it anymore and started to really cry.

Jessica squirmed away from Jason, picked up a rock and threw it hitting that big girl in the middle of the back.

She fell forward and bumped her head and a bunch of kids ran over to see if the mean girl was alright.  She wasn't getting up that fast and she was crying.