LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

College student kidnapped and turned into baby (privat wih littlebaby) 

I look at the food in discuss but decide to eat then for the reward I then open my mouth and wait for the food to enter my mouth and then swallow it I swallow it even tho it’s discussing “mmmmmm yummy” I say trying to get used to it and wanting more of the food and then the bottle

I then look up at her and wait for the new spoon to be fed to me so that way I can eat some more I was really hungry and starving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I smiled when I saw how trembling mouth baby opened.

I load a full spoon baby's green messy into her mouth, staining his chin.

"This is a good choice. Remember that obedient babies get rewards, bad babies get punished."

I scoop the second spoon.

"We continue. It's delicious. It's sugar free, no salt, it's just vegetables and water. Everything is good for my sweety babygirly. Open mouth."

"Well, let's continue feeding my babygirl." - cooed I'm

Every time my babygirl's opens her mouth, I load a spoon baby’s food.

By the finished baby food, girl's face was very dirty.

Cheeks, lips, chin and even nose were covered with baby food.

"You are such a cute dirty piggy." I say with a smile.

I take out my mobile phone and take a photo baby’s dirty face.

"Look. Your very cute babygirly." I speak with a smile and I show the baby, the photo.
"Now you need to drink from the bottle."

I go around the chair and grabbing his head, I put the nipple from the bottle to the baby in mouth.

"Suck the bottle and drink this delicious warm milk. Babies liked milky..."

I was getting full but enjoyed the food and as she gave me my milky I finished it and got sleepy and tired I yawned a big yawn and smiled “I wig u mommy” I said to her and yawned I wanted down from the high chair and eventually I got down and as I was standing there I decided to squat and pee my diaper as the loud noise of me peeing and how warm it felt made me comfortable when I stopped I continued to squat and made a noise as I was pooping myself I felt so relaxed it came out when I was done I laid down and yawned and played with my toy and spoke “mommy I did a stinky stinky .” I said out loud peeing some more holding my diaper “I had to go pee pee I wuv diapers .” I said giggling as I loved my diaper

Good girl." I cooed.

I take off the chain and pick up the baby from highchair's and carry her to the nursery and put  on the changing table and attach it with a belt so that ihrr does not roll off.
Then I put the baby in the mouth pacifier
"Now mommy will clean your baby's mess, and your job is to suck binky."

As she cleans me up and I suck on my bible I yawn and start to fall asleep I then look at her and say “night night mommy” I say and fall asleep I fall asleep for a good while and then when I wake up I play with my toys and play with my teddy bear and look at my mommy

I change the baby diaper I see that rubs his eyes and after a few minutes fell asleep.
I gently pick it up and put it in the playpen and straightening her paci in my mouth, I go to the kitchen. get out.

Soon in the baby monitor I hear the sound of movement. I come and see that the baby is no longer sleeping, but playing with toys.

"Good babygirly" cooed I'm
"playing with your cute toys? will you be a good babygirly next? then mummy will take you for a walk. Baby wants to walk?"

• 2 weeks later...

I smiled and nodded “yes I want a walk mommy” I say and wait for her to help me with the next step. I play with my toys as I wait and I wonder how it’s gonna go when people see us outside will they know I’m me or a human or a baby? I thought this as I played with my toys

I check the baby’s diaper and find it a little wet ...

"You’re wet, but not very strong, so I’ll change your di-di later.

I bring from nursery baby's dressil_794xN.1296726064_31cb.thumb.jpg.c676605b526a72d0cde84b8babc04de8.jpg, baby's hood, cute white socks with little red bows and ruffles1182818216_il_fullxfull.1225068802_r70s_1200x1200(1).thumb.jpg.ca47a0253ab4208989324bbc2b353163.jpgand shoes Mary Jane 274451404_01-2(1).thumb.jpg.47faccfb10cf9a090b84e9cada757d49.jpg

"Now mommy will prepare her cute little princess for a walk," I coo.

And putting the baby on the play pen's floor, I undressed the baby, now she only  in diaper and put all the clothes from nursery, on the baby.

A former college student looked like a little one baby girly, little large size, from under a short dress, could see the diaper and the baby couldn’t look and she,'s kept looking shyly at the floor, sucking on a pacifier.

"You look very cute, baby send you another surprise waiting for you." I said with a gentle smile

And taking the baby in my arms, I carry her into the corridor and put the baby in a very colorful pink baby stroller and fasten it with straps equipped with special locks so that only I can unfasten them.

"Well then, let's go!" I announced, and taking the diaper's bag, I began to push the stroller toward the front door.

• 3 weeks later...

//finally got my app working//

I giggle and smile and is ugh as I enjoy the dress the shoes and everything in between I get in the stroller and suck on my pacifier and play with my toys as we head to the front door “weeeee” I said to mommy as we leave

//sorry it’s short I’m back I got my app to work //

(Thank god you are back. I thought you were sicker than something like COVID-19 or, in general, had lost interest in me.)

I'm like a proud mommy slow-moving along the street, pushing a stroller with my baby, towards the park. On the way, I show her different animals and make her repeat the sounds they make ... "Baby look this kitty. How does the kitty talk? This is a dog. How is the dog talking? "