LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(Tldr at the bottom)

''Oh no, I got to hurry up! I'm fifteen minutes late, the admiral is going to kill me!''

A young German girl ran throgh the halls of the headquarters, rushing through each door at top speed. It was the start of yet another day at the naval base and she'd already kicked it off poorly by waking up late. That's generally not appreciated in here, but as the admiral's secretary, this particular girl has an even more important reason to be present on time. This she had failed at however, which certainly wouldn't go unnoticed.

The girl in question is Prinz, a part of the coalition fleet that fights to secure the seas from an alien invader. She, like all other girls on this base, is a combatant that carriers gear resembling the cannons and armor of a warship into battle. This is made possible by their genes, which are human for the most part but do have some major differences. This allows them to wield said gear to great efficiency.

However, it had been a long time since Prinz last fought. She got heavily damaged in one battle and had to spend weeks in the hospital to recover from her wounds. One hostile high-explosive shell had impacted her waist, dealing mostly light damage. However, some shrapnel penetrated her armor and damaged her lowers. This messed up her bladder and bowels, giving the poor girl severe issues with her toilet needs. 

For her bravery shown in battle, and taking into consideration that Prinz wouldn't be able to fight any longer due to the sustained damage, the admiral promoted the girl to be her secretary. The admiral, named Bismarck, had a fearsome reputation for being very strict and merciless. She ruled over the base with an iron fist, though no one had any issues with that. Bismarck might be scary at times, but she knows what is best for the base and rarely receives complaints.

This same admiral had been taking care of Prinz for a while, a time during which she became aware of her secretary's issues. Thus she had requested a special carepackage that would help her deal with the 'handicapped' girl. That package consisted of a fully functional nursery, completely with the necessary outfits and items that would assist in treating Prinz in an appropiate manner. This new treatment would start the first day of the next month, which was today!

Meanwhile, while the admiral sat in her office with growing dissapointment, Prinz raced through the halls. She had hurried over, not giving herself much time to do anything other than brushing her teeth and dressing up. Breakfast would take too long and she didn't have any time to go to the toilet either, which put a lot of pressure on her weak bladder. Eventually she reached the office, stumbling inside with a lot of noise. She almost fell but managed to correct herself, standing straight in front of the admiral seconds later in a stiff position. The light shaking of her body told that she was nervous, and rightfully so.

''Secretary Prinz reporting!''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Tldr: You're a strict and respected female admiral who has to take care of her secretary's toilet issues. 

If you're interested and have any questions, suggestions and what not, feel free to shoot me a PM. I am very open to adjusting parts of the roleplay, as long as the core remains intact.

Below: The appearances of Bismarck (the Admiral) and Prinz (the secretary). The cheerful one with pigtails is Prinz, the rather scary-looking one is Bismarck. I figured these images would help to sketch the contrast between these two.

prinzy.thumb.jpg.f09834ee0dbfff260f6fc6383b11d031.jpg

bismarck.thumb.png.72288b24fbe8a8f0aa1becd341fad46d.png

Archived