LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can't Find My Pacifier :(

dlsafrica

It's got to be around here somewhere, but I have no idea where. Two nights now I have had to sleep without it. Maybe it's somewhere on the bed (double bed) and I just can't find it. But if I can't find it, on Thursday I might just have to get a new one. Where to look...  :(

32 minutes ago, dlsafrica said:

It's got to be around here somewhere, but I have no idea where. Two nights now I have had to sleep without it. Maybe it's somewhere on the bed (double bed) and I just can't find it. But if I can't find it, on Thursday I might just have to get a new one. Where to look...  :(

Regardless whether you find it or not, you need to invest in a tether clip so you can attach it to your clothing when you're sleeping.  I have one that I got from Walmart and my paci is always attached to my onesie when I got to bed.  I don't always sleep with it in my mouth but when I wake up overnight, sometimes I'll reach for it and stick it in my mouth and sometimes I wake up in the morning with it still in my mouth.  The ones you can get from Walmart are about 8-9" long and are adequate even for adults.  Those ABDL tethers that are 24" long are ridiculously over-sized and you would not only wake up laying on the paci as I do with the 8" tether clip but it could very likely be wrapped around your neck...  No baby should risk strangulation by their own paci clip!

• Like 1

Yup been there. I have found mine under me or under my pillows. My plushies have "stole" it from me and find it with them. Its around just gotta dig for it lol. But you can never have too many paci's!

I got a new one. Now I always go fo what normally costs less anyway, but very often it proves to be the right option. 

It's pink, like the last one... but it's not baby pink, so to speak.

The model that I had seemed to be out, because there were only two sizes -- for  0 months and for 3 months. Having got my last one for 0-6 months, I deecided to take the 3 months one, and it's great. It's small enough to just rest on my tongue, to the point where I actually don't have any strength to spit it out. That's the way it should be. A baby should be dependant on someone to take it out. Now in a bachelor flat, it's just me, so I have to at some stage make the hard choice to remove it to do other things, like eat and drink.