LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey! Im A Newbie :d

Hey! i just need a little help, my bf, came out to me and told me, that was a DL, its been a few months since then, and i still dont really get how everything goes, i feel a little uncomfortable, when ever i punish him, only bc i dont know what im doing, or what im supposed to do, and he has never had a partner, to play with either, so he doesnt help much, and i think he still feels alittle uncomforable about it, how can i get him to open up about what he likes, and can someone help me learn to punish him????

thanks! :biker_h4h:

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Hiya and welcome, great to see another Ab's partner come here to try and learn what you can... i don't know them myself but i know that many people have posted some really good sites for exactly what you want.

I'm sure they'll put them up on this thread for you again, if not try having a rumage about in the other threads by other mummies. You might just pick up alot from reading through some of the Baby talk threads too.

good luck, huggles

lucy

Guest BabyDaddyDragon

Hey! i just need a little help, my bf, came out to me and told me, that was a DL, its been a few months since then, and i still dont really get how everything goes, i feel a little uncomfortable, when ever i punish him, only bc i dont know what im doing, or what im supposed to do, and he has never had a partner, to play with either, so he doesnt help much, and i think he still feels alittle uncomforable about it, how can i get him to open up about what he likes, and can someone help me learn to punish him????

thanks!

:biker_h4h:

hi

not new to diapers <<< a closet baby! If i were them its what i like go curl up in lap hug n kiss real hot when you feel to pee bad. when they get real warm let go its erotic and its hot running in their lap!99% great sex 1% great excuse for diapers

:)

Its a win win

First of all a big hello and welcome to the site. I am a Daddy to a AB girl and know all to well about punishments for mischievious lil ones. The most important thing i would say is to find out what his bounderies are. If he is dead against somthing like spanking for example, if he was abused as a child, then he would have very bad reactions.

Have a look at this www.adultbabyworld.net/diaper.html it might help

Here is another that you might want to view. www.care4baby.net/html/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7

It is a Daddy/Babygirl subject, but you can use the principles to a Mother/Babyboy relationship.

Hope this helps in some way

Adam