LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A bad punishment for Lizzie (searching someone to play )

Elisabeth (or lizzie) is a spoiled and rude 10 years old girl, whom her father can not longer manage. One afternoon in which she come home during school hours accompanied by a police man, because she was accused of stealing a videogame, her father decided that it’s too much. Then he search someone who give him some advice about how to correct the mistakes in the girl’s education. Some hours after, the man saw an email in her mailbox that said:

“do you have a problematic child? Don’t worry! Contact me and nanny Carola will resolve your problems in four weeks. Satisfied or refunded”

Under it there was a telephone number and a mail address.

(I'd like play the role of Lizzie , I can play nanny Carola role too if you want, the role play start with Julie who is accompanied by a policeman in front of the door of his house. Please don't write short answer but be descriptive and not sissyfication. I hope you like the idea. I am available to modify some details in this Roleplay including  the The gender of my character is his age as long as there are not too much difference between the one will be decided and the one that I proposed)