LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brother (private with ash5150)

jmg1217

Robert sighed as he looked at himself in the mirror to say he was small would be an understatement, in truth he was tiny. Even though he was almost 17 he was under 5 feet tall and he showed no visible signs of puberty. He was the smallest kid in his school and most people who met him assumed he was years younger than he actually was. 

Even at home he was the smallest. Dispute the fact that Robert was years then both of his brothers he was smaller then both of them. His 15 year old brother Sam was well over a foot taller then him an everyone always assumed he was the big brother. With Billy his 5 year old brother things were different. His height advantage was small enough that Robert could hide it by wearing tall shoes which he made sure he did from the time he woke up to when he went to bed. This helped him to feel slightly more mature.

Fully dressed Robert headed down stairs even though he had to babysit his brothers all summer while his parents worked long hours and took work trips at least he didn't have to deal with school. He headed down stairs

Sam moved around the kitchen, humming as he flipped pancakes at the stove, patting Billy's head as he set a sippy cup full of milk down in front of the boy, peaking over his shoulder as the kiddo colored away at the table. "Bobby!" he shouted, starting to fill up plates with scrambled eggs, bacon, and the toasty pancakes. He was honestly looking forward to this summer with his brothers. Their parents would be gone most of the holiday and he was excited for the one on one time with Billy and Bobby. 

The taller teen grinned brightly as he set the last plate at the table, tapping Billy's coloring book to signify that he needed to put it away. "There you are sleepy head. I thought I'd have to drag you out of bed or something." He teased, ruffling the other's hair as he moved to the fridge. "You want milk or orange juice?" He asked, voice slightly muffled. 

Robert walked into the kitchen “morning guys!” He looked around and took a seat “Sam I keep telling you to call me Robert or Bob not Bobby please” he huffed “it smells really good, when did you learn to cook” in truth he was a bit relieved cooking was hard for him due to his small height.

Sam rolled his eyes at his older brother's reprimand, straitening up from the refrigerator and turning around, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh come on, Robert and Bob makes you sound like you're a 90 year old man. Well, someone needs to make sure you two troublemakers stay fed. Now, Bobby," the younger brother said, putting emphasis in his words. "What do you want to drink?"

"Yeah, but here's the thing..." he said, moving over to slide a glass of orange juice over to his brother. "I'm not going to spend the entire summer eating eating burnt eggs or cold cereal, so suck it up buttercup." He said with a bright smile before leaning over to cut up Billy's pancakes, the little boy thanking him politely. "So, what's on your agenda for today?" He asked Bobby before digging into his own food.