LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All!

Guest Sissy  Lil Lucy

Hiya welcome....

I wish my mommy/fiance would come on here and chat, but she doesn't seem to like chat roms and forums and things, think it would really help sometimes!

huggles lucy

Heya, thanks for making me feel so welcome, I loved hearing from people so please get in touch if you want to chat :)

xxxx

Hi Faeriegirl, I'd be glad to chat with you. Just name a time. Do you ever get on the live chat? Great to know you. Looking forward to chating with you. Sticks

:D hi good to see more new ppl! are you just a momy/gf or do u also wear nappies as well? cause i like the idea of looking after a "baby" but i also wear nappies myself... also be aware that you will get some rather forward pm's if you go around makeing posts like this! any way nice to meet you.

leafy

well if you are looking for a male partner and you are female than you will easily get a queue of prospective babies! all you need to do is turn up on the chat area and say something along the lines of female {age} looking for baby boy to look after and i can prety much guarantee that you will get several pm's right then and there! play it cool dont jump at the first thing that says hi make sure u get the right person... sometimes i envy you women... it must be so much easier to have the oposite sex simply queue up for you!

then again i am a bit cynical since i am both male and single i guess i probably have a rather biased opinion. seriously tho realy do look at your options and dont jump for the first person to send you a pm.

well if you are looking for a male partner and you are female than you will easily get a queue of prospective babies! all you need to do is turn up on the chat area and say something along the lines of female {age} looking for baby boy to look after and i can prety much guarantee that you will get several pm's right then and there! play it cool dont jump at the first thing that says hi make sure u get the right person... sometimes i envy you women... it must be so much easier to have the oposite sex simply queue up for you!

then again i am a bit cynical since i am both male and single i guess i probably have a rather biased opinion. seriously tho realy do look at your options and dont jump for the first person to send you a pm.

Leafy Kille, in her first post in this thread, faeriegirl said

my fiancee is a Sissy AB (sissyjessicka on here). I'm actively involved with his AB side, and very supportive.

So I don't think she will be looking to find someone in the chatroom.

• 6 months later...

Heya :)

Im looking to chat to other likewise people Im 26 and my fiancee is a Sissy AB (sissyjessicka on here). I'm actively involved with his AB side, and very supportive.

Looking forward to chatting to other AB's "mommys" :)

I am a daddy/baby and would love to chat and be froends online my yahoo name and email is hockeyfan092779@yahoo.com