LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapped .. for a new life .. babygirl (privat as5150)

I am 35 year old Anastasia de Cruz. I am a tall blonde with beautiful green eyes.

I had a wonderful life. A wonderful work on which I received decent money, a loving husband and our daughter was growing up.

Everything changed in one day.

When my daughter died as a result of a car accident.

The husband blamed me for everything and broked me.

And I got a strong psychological blow.

Now, in all the people I met, I saw the face of my dead daughter and I rushed to completely strangers with screams and kisses.

I was admitted to a mental hospital in which I stayed for 2 years.

I pretended to be better. But not really. Medications helped me cope with hallucinations.

‐-----------

One day, late at night, I was driving my car and saw a young college boy who was standing on the side of the road and catching a car ...

I stopped the car near him
He looked at me through the car window and asked to be brought to the hostel's.

As soon as I saw him. I again dreamed of my daughter. I grabbed the medicine and realized that it was over ..

In a trembling voice, I invited her to sit down.

"Climb up honey. It is dangerous to go alone so late. I will certainly take you where you need to" - and in my head I realized that I could not let this boy go...

Khole sighed as he heard the heavy lock shut behind. He'd been working at the library since earlier that afternoon and they were finally kicking him out; to be fair, it was nearly nine o'clock and time for the building to close. That didn't change the fact that the male was not looking forward to the mile long walk back to campus. Most people assumed, based of the student's appearance, that there was surely no way he could be a college student. Reaching barely 5'4, the male understood where they were coming from, but it frustrated him none the less. His chocolate brown curls, large green eyes, and freckled skin did nothing to help him appear to be even close to his 19 years of age. 

Shouldering his heavy backpack, he stated on the treck back to his dorm, shivering slightly as the chilly air cut through his thin clothes. He stilled as he heard a car roll up alongside him, turning to gaze at the woman in the driver's seat. She was quite beautiful and seemed to have an almost protective aura to her. Khole would normally never even consider hitch-hiking, but he was absolutely exhausted from having spent his entire day studying, not even taking a break to eat, and he didn't know how he'd possibly walk all of the way back to his dorm. He nodded at her offer, taking off his backpack and sliding into the front passenger seat. 

"Thank you so much. If you could just drop me off at the campus, I'd really appreciate it." He stated as he buckled up his seat belt, holding his full backpack to his chest.   

"I know this place .. You didn’t choose a very good place. There is a park nearby. It would be dangerous, by oneself” - I say with a smile and a plan has come to my head.

I had a sedative medicine in my bag, that I sometimes took and my plan matured. I could not miss the bird, that came to me on the net.

I drive the car with a smile and we get to the park and I suddenly turn onto the roadline..

"It seemed to me that I ran into something I need to see ..."

I got out of the car, hiding one hand, with a syringe with sedative medicine, behind my back..

Khole felt slightly chastised as the woman commented on the roughness of the area. He knew that the crime rate was a little elevated in this part of town and it was a bit sketchy, but it was honestly all he could (barely) afford. He wasn't receiving any support from his parents so he was essentially all on his own. He was just thankful that it was dark and the older man wouldn't see the slight blush of shame staining his cheeks.

"Yeah, I try to not make a habit of being out here at night." He responded, gazing out at the dark roads. The dark haired boy sat up straight as Anastasia pulled off the road slightly; Khole hadn't heard or felt them hit anything, but it was her car she'd know better. "Ok." He said, bouncing his foot anxiously as he sat in the quiet car. He tried to tell him he was just being paranoid and that nothing weird was going on.

I abruptly open the passenger door and throw myself at boy's.

"I'm sorry baby, but your disappearances. Now"

And not letting his come to him senses and give boy's a shot in the neck.

After a minute, he completely went limp..

I lay him in the back seat and cover him with an old blanket so that his is not visible from the street and taken to my home. I live in a private house surrounded by a high brick fence ..

Then I open the car door and put the unconscious boy on my shoulder, carry his to the house and in the nursery 85e6e7b7572abb653899a40e493c7282.thumb.jpg.d15231c8ec3a57f3030bfde29ad27a5b.jpgthat was left from my daughter and tie her arms and legs to the changing table s1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpegand wait for the college boy to wake up ...

Khole twisted his head to the side as his door was thrown open, trying to reel back from the woman as she moved forward with a long needle. He didn't have much room to move, held back by the seat belt and his own heavy backpack. He cried out as he left a sharp pinch at the side of his neck hands fumbling as he tried to get away from the attack. His eyes quickly grew heavy and his limbs became uncoordinated as he slumped back into his seats whimpering as he fell unconscious from the drugs.

The green haired male groaned as he slowly started waking up, his head was throbbing and it felt as if weights were pressing down on his eyes. After what felt like hours, he was finally able to open his eyes and was met with the startling sight of a softly colored nursery. He instantly began struggling when he noticed the blonde, but realized that his movements were being restricted by restraints. "What the hell is going on?" He cried out in confusion, doubling is struggles to break free.

I'm looked, what my prisoner wake up and begin cry on me.

I take out small scissors from one of the drawers of the table and go up to the  boy's predatoryly clicking them.

"I love you so much my sweet little babygirl. You left me and even managed to get this adult clothes somewhere. She looks so stupid at you. But nothing, mommy next to me, will help you get rid of it all." I say college boy's and start undressing him

The first thing I did was take off his shoes and black socks.

Then. Using scissors, I began to cut his jeans, cutting trouser leg...

"Mommy is here and no need to cry my baby." cooing and gently stroking the boy's on the head and cheeks