LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Welcome Melburnians

Would like to give a big shout-out to NappyMax, the first member of this group. I know that there are a lot of Victorian ABDLs out there, and I'd love to help organize meet-ups in the real world, to get to know each other and share our mutual interests, make new friends and just have a great time in a safe and sportive environment.

Hey, a big hug and a very warm welcome to Supes, looks like we may have a rolling ball here. Would be great to organize a regular meetup for our great city, so as ABDLs across the greater Melbourne area can get to know each-other in the real world.

• 1 month later...

Hey welcome to all the newcomers, It's great to see that we might be able to get together a small group who are looking to meet up in person. Unfortunately this is probably the worst time in modern history to try and arrange in-person meetups, but Isolation won't last forever, and when it's over, I'd love to organize a celebration meet-up. Anyone with ideas as to good venues, please share. As an added incentive to get as many of us together, for the first one, I'm happy to pick up the tab for food & drinks, as I know COVID-19 has hit us all hard financially.

• Thanks 1
  • Hello :)