LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not The Daddy Anymore (private for tld17)

Kinkyddlg

Tim was as passed out as one could get and still wake up the next day. He, his beautiful wife Angela, and his somehow still-bratty 25-year-old step-sister Clair had broken into the sauce to celebrate Clair moving in with the young couple for the summer to save on costs for everyone.. Tim thought of Clair as a brat because she had never grown out of teasing and playing pranks on her much older step-brother, even petty things like putting objects he needed on high shelves that only his much-taller sister or other family could get without assistance. But now she had progressed her game.

Elegant blonde Angela had clearly explained that the rules of the house for their children, who were away at summer camp, applied to the adults too for fairness. Clair was distracted as she had to imagine his money was the only way her shrimpy brother could’ve ever landed a fox like Angela, but she had not missed the implications of the strict bed- and pants-wetting policies in the Jones household. So Clair, devious as ever, snuck into her 'big' brother’s bedroom where he slept next to his wife and put his hand in the old jar of warm water. In minutes the lightweight drunk had a warm dark patch spreading through his marital bed, and Clair was stealthily taking the warm water and leaving no trace of her crime. Now just to wait and see how the cards fell.

To say 31-year-old Angela was not pleased with her supposedly grown husband in soaked jeans and tighty-whiteys early that next morning was am understatement. She held up her stained silk nightshirt as she castigated her little husband for not being able to hold his liquor. “Christ, we try to have fun for once and you have to ruin the bed. Well you know what this means, right mister? One whole week.” She held up her finger portentously to Tim as Clair listened from the hall and giggled softly. Everything was falling into place.

I did not want my step sister to move in but my wife insisted on it. She told us Clair moving in would save us money. I mean she was correct. Not that we really needed to save money. We were doing quite well but my sister was not and could use the help. As much as my step sister drive me nuts I still loved her. We were family. It is just that she tortured me growing up she would hide things in high places because of how short I was. In turn I would use my power over her. I use to babysit her growing up and made her go to bed early and even did things like put her in time out. Well those things were in the last and it is time to move on and help our family. We started drinking discussed the rules with Claire. We made sure to explain the bed wetting rules to her. Not that they would come into play but they made everyone laugh. We got real drunk and went to bed late.

I woke up to my wife screaming at me. The first thing I noticed was that I was wet. I am hungover and she is yelling at me about rules and such. I stand up and notice the big wet spot. “Look i am hungover and going to shower. I will clean this up when I am out of the shower. The rules don’t apply to us, we only say that to make the girls happy. Let me go shower. Plus I was drunk that is the only reason it happened.”