LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

TalkBoy

Everyone has an inner child, but I believe that we as Adult Kids are more in touch with our inner child than most people. Some of us may give our inner child a name which is different from our own, or imagine him living in a different time or universe altegether. Most of us imagine our inner children wearing diapers, even though we might not have worn diapers at that age. This creates a sort of alter ego, not merely a younger version of ourselves. Perhaps it's an idealised version of our childhood. I'd like to hear about your inner child-alter ego-little persona, and I will in turn tell you about mine:

My inner child is a boy named Toby (although he has had MANY names over the years). He is around eight years old, perpetually living in the 1990's. But unlike the real me, he is musically talented, and still needs pull-ups and diapers, as he can't always get to the bathroom in time. His pull-ups are the plain white Goodnites of the 90's, and his diapers are the thick crinkly Youth Attends (when they were made by Pampers). In my mind's eye, I see him in all sorts of scenarios: playing on his swingset, exploring the woods behind his house, performing in front of people at a concert, on an outing around town (my childhood hometown, not my current one), listening to music and jumping around in his room, or simply sitting in school. If you have any questions (for either of us), please don't hesitate to ask.

Look forward to reading your responses. Thanks for reading!

CJ

Archived