LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is a sequel to "human to baby Pokémon" it takes place after my story please read that before this one!

Storm the part eevee and part ralts child of Dakota the gardevoir and dill the eevee. Storm always knew his mom and dad where hiding something from him but when he snuck in to there room to find out he did not plan on the punishment he would get. He just hopes none of his friends come over. And what will happen when he goes back to school? Well find out in this story. 

Storm looks kinda like a eevee and kinda like a ralts in ways he can stand on his back legs looking mostly like a eevee that can walk in his back legs. It was the first change in Pokémon breading with different species and being part humans. But after all the humans where gone this became the normal thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Storm is a cute eevee and ralts boy a standing eevee basicly. He about 12 years old he's a guy that's very manly and hates anything childish and girly. Unfortunately though he didn't know about his dad's urges. His mom and dad keep that secret from him. But he was always curious why his dad never evolved. It was stupid to him but he couldn't change his mind. But one day at night while he was soppose to be sleeping he hered his mom taking out the trash.

He peeked out his door and seen his mom holing a smelly bag and taking it outside he noticed a thing of baby power sticking out of it. He didn't think much of it And shrugged it off and went back to his bedroom. But he couldn't get the thought of his mom and dad keeping a secret from him. He had to know!

"ahh! I can't take it I have to find out what there hidding! But how can I do it without them noticing..."

Suddenly a idea hits him. He remembered his parents had a school meeting today to talk about his own school work and stuff. But he couldn't go because it was adults only or something stupid like that. He smirks and covers up just you wait till I find out this secret. Shortly after storm fell asleep. He sleeps only in boxers. After all the humans become pokemon and had kids the adults make all the new kids wear clothing because they have more human like bodys. Kinda.

The next morning storm get woke up being shook some.

"storm sweetheart it's time to wake up"

A gardevoir said in a soft voice. Her name was Dakota. Storms mom. Strom groaned

"I'm sleeping leave me alone..."

Dakota glares.

"brat I said get up..."

Dakota picks him up with her psychic powers and walks him to the bathroom. He blushed hating to be picked up like this.

"mom!"

She smirks.

"I don't care young man now take a shower you haven't bathed in like a week you reek..."

She sets him down and he grumbles.

"I don't reak! I just smell like a big man!"

She looks unamused.

"mhm.... Or a baby that hasn't been changed"

He bushes

"alright ill take one! Just leave."

Dakota laughes and leaves the bathroom.

"and make sure to clean everything young man or ill come do it for you!"

His face couldn't go any brighter red.

"I hate it when she dose that... Thank God she don't say this stuff when my friends are over..."

Storm removes his boxers and gets in the shower making sure to take a good shower then remembering last night.

"oh ya! The secret... Heh once I find this out I bet I can use it against them to get anything I want!"

He giggles to himself excitedly. Cleaning up quicker and getting out drying off and finding some clothes layed out for him. Must have been his mother choice. They looked casual. He threw on the boxers and a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt.

"alright they should be leaving after breakfast... Then my chance."

He leaves the bathroom and goes to the kitchen to see his dad, dill the eevee sitting on the kitchen chair and smiles at him.

"hey kiddo! You going to be OK while me and your mom are gone?"

He rolls his eyes.

"duh..."

He sits in a chair by his dad. And his mom puts pancakes down in front of them both.

"ok eat up if anyone needs help I'll feed them."

She giggles. And he roll his eyes. He can't belive they would think he can't eat himself he's freaking 12! And she still asks this. Then again she seems to look at dad when she says it. After breakfast mom and dad give me a hug. And mom looks at me.

"ok emergency numbers are on the fridge and you know the rules no going in to our room without permission. Got it?"

He grones.

"yes mother... Shesh...."

His Mom kisses his cheek making him blush and they leave. And storm takes a sigh of relief.

"about flipping time... Shesh I'll wait a while to make sure they don't come back in."

Storm sits down on the couch and watches some TV. Half a hour passes before he remembers.

"CRAP I ALMOST FORGOT!"

he jumps down from the couch and runs to his mom and dad's room nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Except it smelled like baby powder and stuff almost like a nursery. But he shrugged it off to old people smell and laughed. He looked under there bed and found a strange box he pulls it out and sits it on the edge of the bed.

It's a box full of stuff like a pasifier a large one and like toddler toys.

"where these my old toys...? This was definitely not my old pasifier though... This thing looks like it's for a adult... Maybe it was when mom and dad where kids? They told me there life story mostly..."

He shrugged and put the lid back on it and goes to the closet and opens it up and his eyes get huge. There's a large supply of diapers and not for baby's like adult diapers but they also had some kinda baby print on them. And clothing that looks like it would fit dad suddenly it hits him. His dad dresses up like a baby. He starts to laugh.

"oh my God! I can't wait to tell eveyone! I'm going to embarrass him so much!"

He pulls out one of the large diaperes and unfolds it.

"I sometimes forget dad's still a eevee so he's not much bigger then me... Creepy. These could almost fit-"

Suddenly he's cut off from the door shutting and his eyes get big and hide the diaper halfway in his pants and half in his shirt and starts to panic seeing he left the box of stuff out he goes to move it when Dakota walks in.

"STORM! What are you doing young man!"

He froze with fear. Not even sure what to say his mom turns him around as he's holing the box and the diaper falls our from under his shirt and it hanging down from his pants and he blushes. And his mom smirks.

"I see you found daddy's stash. And just what where you planning on doing with that?"

He felt his hear beating like crazy.

"n-nothing..."

She smiles.

"oh I get it! You wanted to test them out didn't you?"

His eyes get big and shake his head.

"n-no!!"

Dakota laughes. Then glares at him.

"i don't care if you did or not your in a lot of trouble and as punishment... you will while you are at home will be treated very special for ohh... 3 months."

He gulps.

"s-special...?"

She just smiles and takes the box from his hand and sits it on the bed. Then grabs his hand. what could she have in store for him? He wondered it kinda scared him he never seen him mom act so... Sweet it was almost scary. He hopes he won't regret this.

Chapter 2

Mom picks me up and sits me on. The Edge of there bed I sit there just staring and mom pulls out the diaper from my pants making me blush she smiles. 

"dill sweety! Can you come in to our bedroom?" 

Dad runs in and his eyes get big seeing me siting on the bed and a diaper in mom's hand he blushes. 

"w-what are you doing with that silly thing Dakota?" 

He looked very nervous I could see why they would hide this from me...i didn't know my dad was so... weird... 

"he knows dill" 

He almost wined a bit. 

"I think it's time we had a talk with him. And explain this to him." 

My eyes get big. 

"n-no I'm fine! I don't-" 

Mom glares at me it was scary. 

"storm shut up you are in trouble... Only speak when spoken too understand me young man?" 

I gulp and look down nodding she smiled. 

"good! Now as for all this stuff your dad is into acting like a child in diapers. That's also why he hasn't evolved." 

Acting like a child... And wear diapers... OK he's very weird... And he hasn't evolved because he likes to pretend he's a child... And mom tells me to grow up...I can see dad blushing and I look at him strangely. Mom pulls him closer and yanks off dad's pants and my eyes get big as I see this wet looking diaper on him it was sagging. I can't belive it... My dad's a big baby...  

"d-dakota!"

Dad is blushing insanely and mom smirks. 

"alright! Dill wanted like a month where he didn't have to do anything he could pretend to be a child or baby."

Dad covers his face and I look in disgust. 

"so dill you and storm will be my baby's for 3 months! No more adult thing except when storm has to go to school. Dill you don't work so you will be a baby most people in town know already so no normal clothes for 3 months" 

My face goes pale. D-did she just say my name too...dad sighs. 

"yes Dakota...but storm too? Why?"

Mom smirks. 

"I'm not Dakota I'm mommy for the next few months. And storm is in a lot of trouble that's why. He broke his promise and this is what happens to kids who break promises!" 

I could barely think straight. 

"Y-you can't be serious mom...? This is a joke right? I-I'm sorry I won't do it again! But if I get caught people will laugh at me for the rest of my life!" 

Mom just giggles and winks at me. 

"then I guess you better not be caught. But don't worry you don't start school for a week you will have time to adjust to your new life style at home baby." 

I blush and glare 

"I'm not doing this..." 

Mom smirks.  

"I kinda hoped you would say that"  

Suddenly my body feels paralyzed. M-my mom just used paralyze on me! Oh my God I can't move is all I could think before I fall on my back blushing this can't be about to happen! 

"ok dill you first let's teach storm the rules while I change your dirty diapy." 

Dad blushes and walks up to my mom she picked him up and pulled out a strange table from the wall. It was a large changing table. She lays dad on it and starts untappeing his diaper and pulls it down I look away at this point. I don't want to see my dad's... thing...  

"aww looks like the little baby soaked himself that's OK mommy here to change you and make you all clean." 

I blush just from like second hand embarrassment. And knowing she's going to do this to me.  

"d-dose dad have... Like bladder problems?"

Mom looked at me as she put a clean diaper on dad.  

"unfortunately he never learned to use the bathroom..."  

Dad blushes like crazy.  

"why?"  

Mom laughes.  

"your dad has been into diapers and I think he just didn't want to lean and going this long kinda messed up his bladder and doctors say he will never have control." 

What do they mean by into them? Like he just enjoys them? Weird... I don't see why people enjoy that... Being mocked looked down on... I'm already looked down on and treated like a child. He dose it willingly. Suddenly mom puts dad down and I float in the air going closer to her and my heart races.

"m-mom please! We can talk about this I'm sorry please don't do this!"  

I start shaking and tearing up. I rarely cry but this was so humiliating I couldn't take it.  

"aww... Storm... It's ok... Don't cry mommy's here." 

She hugs me and I lean against her unable to move still crying. And Shaking. I don't even notice my mom taking off my shirt and pants. Then when she removes my boxers it hits me what she's done and I cry more. 

"no mommy don't please!" 

She just smiles laying me on the changing table and I'm blushing not liking being naked in front of my mom and dad. Mom grabs a diaper from the closet and unfolds it and lifts up my butt putting the diaper under me. All I can do is watch in horror as my mother diapers me a 12 year old! 

"aww your going to look so cute Storm!" 

I blush more and watch as she puts baby powder on me and flips the diaper over me. Just wait till she puts me down Im ripping this thing off. She straps it on then touches the front and a lock appears in it and looks like it locks and disappears. 

"magic my mom used on me heheh no matter how hard you try you won't be able to remove this." 

She can't be serious right...? This can't be happening my whole life is ruined! All because i had to find out my mom and dad's secret! And it some how it turned in to my own secret and If I tell people I'll give away my own it's not fair! Mom picks me up and I feel the paralyze disappear and she puts me down in nothing but a diaper. I blush and try and hide it.  

It's so hard to close my legs completely. I haven't had to use one of these since I was 3...now I get to do it for 3 months. And school starts in one week... If anyone catches me they will humiliate me to no end...this is the end of my life as the cool kid... And my new life as the freaking stupid laughing stalk baby...wait... Mom don't expect me to use this right?! 

Chapter 3

Mom grabbed my hand and then my dad's hand then she walked us both into the front room and sat us both on her lap. It was so weird to see my dad on my mom lap and looking like a baby. Wait what am I saying I also look like a damn baby sitting on my moms lap! God I want to die from embarrassment.

"alright kiddos. Dill you probably know most of the rules but I'm going to explain the rules for the next few months."

Dad lays his head on mom and sucks his thumb then looks at me blushes and hides his face in mom's chest. Is it possible to disown my own dad...

"alright rule number one. You wear diapers for 3 full months no exceptions. There's a few more for storm once school starts it's a punishment not trying to make him the laughing stalk of the school."

I kinda take a sigh of relief.

"wait...? So d-dose that mean I got to use it... To... You know?"

Mom smirks and quiets me.

"I was getting to that. No more trips to the bathroom. You can only use the diaper."

My eyes get big.

"but that's disgusting!"

Mom laughs.

"you don't have a choice storm. Now rule number 3 you will both refer to me as mommy. No mom no Dakota nothing but mommy"

I blush.

"W-what about around my friends?"

Mom pats my head.

"oh especially around your friends"

She giggles and I blush looking down at the padding between my legs. Curiosity killed the cat... Honestly I wish I did more like curiosity diapered the cat... I let out a big sigh. And continued to listen to mom.

"rule number 4 you both will act like your age 3 years old when at home well Dill has to act like it for the full 3 months no exceptions. Storm only has to do it when he's at home while out or at school you can act your normal age of 12. Rule number 5 if you need a change you call me if at school or wherever I'll teleport there and change you. I'll try and keep people from finding out."

I just stare at my diaper. This isn't happening. This can't be happening. My life is over. I'm going to be called a baby for the rest of my life. Mom sighs. And pets on dad who's clearly embarrassed to see me acting like this.

"This is how we will punish you from now on Strom. "little" punishment. This is to teach you what's right from wrong. We don't believe in spanking or anything we don't like violent punishment for reasons. But I'm sure the fear of everyone will find out about this if you don't listen to us will make you act good won't it?"

Spanking me probably wouldn't have made me listen... But this... This isn't fair! I don't have a choice or i'll be mocked! I'm that cool kid at my school! But I sigh.

"yes mom... "

She clears her throat. And glares a bit.

"I-i mean... Yes M-mommy..."

I bush oh my God that's so embarrassing! I haven't called her mommy since I was also like 3!

"alright I think that's most of the rules now I think it's almost bedtime for my Little ones."

Wait what? Bed time? I look at the clock.

"U-uhh.... Mommy it's only like 7pm..."

She nods and stands up holding me and dad in her arms my eyes get big and I hold on to her scared I haven't been held like this for a long time. Mom takes dad to his bedroom and lays him down.

"goodnight baby"

Dad blushes and smiles.

"goodnight mommy!"

Man just him calling mom mommy is kinda weird... What am I talking about this has been the strangest day of my life.. Mom takes me to my room and tucks me in to bed and kisses me I blush.

"M-mom..."

She giggles.

"you're so cute your going to make a cute baby for a few months. But it's nap time. Oh you don't need changed do you? Because you won't get one till tomorrow morning."

My face goes bright red.

"n-no! I don't plan on using it..."

She laughs.

"well you will have to sooner or later. Unless you can hold it in for 3 months. Anyways good night love you."

She leaves my room and i grone but I won't lie she did tuck me in to a really comfortable spot. No I can't fall asleep... It's too early... Only babies go to sleep... This.... Early.... But it was too late I passed out asleep. Probably from all the stress of today.

DREAM

I woke flipping the covers off me and to my surprise I was still in my boxers I smile great big.

"yes! It was just a nightmare!"

I jump out of bed and opened my door I see mom and dad sitting on the couch completely normal.

"thank God it was just a dream..."

I walk in to the front room.

"hey mom? Dad? I'm hungry can I get something to eat?"

They don't even act like I'm there.

"... Mom? Dad? Hello?"

I walk in front of them and my eyes get big. Mom and dad were suddenly younger mom was a ralts and dad was still an eevee. They were in diapers laughing and playing with each other.

"mom! Dad! What happened to you two?!"

Suddenly something talks in a deep voice.

"I changed them in to baby's just like I'll do to you next."

My body freezes and I turn and look and it's a giant diaper floating in the air coming at me I scream. And cry.

NEXT MORNING

I wake up screaming sitting up really fast and hugging myself shaking I pull the covers back and I see my greatest fear. The diaper. I sniff and wipe my eyes when mom ran in.

"storm?! What's wrong?! Are you ok?"

I nod wiping my eyes.

"J-just a nightmare..."

Mom hugs me and I hugged her back she gives me a confused look and suddenly grabs the front of my diaper I scream and blush.

"MOM!"

She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"looks like that nightmare was very scary... How about we get you change?"

My eyes get big and I feel the front of my diaper it was warm. N-no this can't be happening! I never wet the bed! No no no! This was just a one time thing! I know it was. I blush like crazy as mom picks me up. I can't believe this is happening.

Chapter 4

While this is happening it hits me. I don't have to deal with this why am I accepting this happened?! I starts struggling in my mom's arms. I might be stuck in a dang diaper buts I'm not stuck acting like a damn baby!

"put me down!!"

Mom holds me well walking me to her room before I swing my arm and accidentally smack her across the face. My face goes pale as she stops and glares back at me with the most pissed off look I ever seen my mom have.

"you're in so much trouble... We might not believe in hitting you but I'll show you something much... Much worse."

This was terrible... Good job Strom you went and made a terrible situation worse. Mom lays me on the changing table still looking pissed I didn't move as she removes the diaper and wipes me with a cold baby wipe. I blush a lot it's so weird to have my mom clean me up. But something tells me it's going to be a bad day.

Mom pulls out a new diaper and my face blushes like crazy. It was pink very girly. And mom walks over with it.

"don't you dare start struggling or it will be so bad on you... Did you know I always wanted a little girl?"

Mom puts it under my butt. Holy crap this thing feels thick and it's not even on yet?! Then it hits me. Mom's not planning on treating me like a girl right?! She knows I absolutely hate that.

"b-but mom..."

She laughs as she puts the new tick girly diaper on me it made my legs spread far then I see the locking thing again. Won't be removing this either...

"aww my cute girl stormy! Good thing your the same size as your dad. I'm using the same sissy stuff I used on him when he pissed me off."

Mom opens her closet and pulls out a pink dress as well and smirks. I start crying again I don't know why I this makes me cry. But I can't help it.

"m-mom I don't want to be a girl it's bad enough I have to be a dumb baby!"

She smiles and puts the dress on me.

"don't worry, it's just today you really pissed me off for hitting me so this is what you get. Any other day you piss me off depending on how much you make me mad the punishment will change. I just hope for your sake you don't piss me off during school heh"

She wouldn't make me dress up as a girl and send me to school right? No... This is mother she would so do that. OK no more pissing off mom... But God kill me. This is so embarrassing mom picks me up and kisses all over my face.

"who's momma's pretty little girl!"

I just look down to embarrassed to even speak. Mom takes me to the kitchen where I see dad in a highchair he's got syrup all over him and he's only in a diaper and I think we both blush and look away from each other. But dad giggles.

"looks like mommy made you her girl... Better you then me..."

Mom sighs.

"dill your a mess come on let's go give you a shower. Stormy you will sit here and eat some pancakes while I give your dad a bath"

Mmm pancakes do sound good mom puts me on the ground on my butt and undoes dad. I'm trying to get up but the damn diapers so thick I can't close my legs enough and I just fall back down and cross my arms and pout. Dad's set beside me then I'm picked up and put in a highchair and locked in with the tray in front of me.

Eww... It still sticky from dad... What the heck did he do? Mom picks up dad and puts cut up pancakes on my tray.

"alright you eat while I bathe your dad."

She turns on the TV to some baby TV show. I grown as mom walks off.

"this is awful... This highchairs all sticky! I have this TV thinking I'm some dumb baby now I can't even find my fork! Mom! You forgot my fork!"

No response.

"Does she really expect me to eat without one..."

Then I remember how sticky dad was. Wait... Oh my God she dose... Gross... So I grab one of the pieces covered in syrup carefully with 2 fingers and eat it. At least it's good. I sigh and keep this up till there gone. Getting quite a bit of syrup on me. And sit there for what seems like forever. Watching TV out of boredom.

"I'm going to have this stupid song stuck in my head all day... Can I just grab a knife and cut out my own ear drums?"

I sigh.

"you know what no... That would hurt more than the music..."

I sat there though another like 3 episodes of the same show. I hate to admit it but I was kinda starting to like it. The music was catchy the plot was bull. But at least the music was good. It was like watching a Disney show. Suddenly mom walks in and sits dad in a play pen I didn't even know we had.

Then again this must have been dad's baby stuff or whatever I don't remember a high chair being in here either.

"oh no look like we have another dirty baby!"

I blush. And dad laughs.

"don't worry, you get use to it after a while... Be careful if mommy gives you a bath though she's rough. Heheh..."

I hated hearing dad call her mommy... Wait give me a- my eyes get big. No no no! My own mom is not about to give me a bath!

"no im not giving her a bath at them moment I'll wipe off her hands and stuff with a baby wipe I just got her in her cute clothes and diaper."

Her? Oh.... Right.... I groan. I forgot... I'm this stupid girl for the day... At Least no one can see me... That's when the doorbell rings.

Chapter 5

Mom walks over to the door opening it my eyes get big and I look away praying to God it's no one I know and hopefully they just think I'm some dumb girl... Baby girl. I hear mom talking.

"hello?"

Then I hear a guy's voice. It sounds so familiar.

"howdy ma'am. I'm just here to pass these to all families of kids that go to the new school."

No I know I know that voice...

"aww thanks so much young man... But what is it?"

I got curious I turn and look slightly at them. I see mom talking to a male Grovyle my eyes get big. Why is the school bully here?! I must have caught his eye because I see him look at me and I blush and look away.

"well... It's..." he shakes his head "it's the list of supplies you need to bring stuff has changed with the new generation of Pokemon I'm just supposed to pass them out...uhh cute... Babies?"

Mom giggles.

"thanks there both very rotten especially the one in the high chair"

The Grovyle laughs some and I blush a lot thinking he found me out.

"well she is cute. She looks a bit tall for her age but I guess most new generation Pokemon do."

He shrugs.

"by the way my names Bryn. But where's your kid? Shouldn't you have like a kid my age?"

I started shaking and look over at them scared moms going to tell him.

"oh. You mean Strom? S- ahem he's sick today in his room sleeping."

He looks at me for awkwardly long time and this stupid smile goes over his face.

"oh ok well I'm going to get going. Have fun with the baby boy and baby girl"

Mom shuts the door and I blush hearing some laughing from outside.

"m-mom! I-i think he knows!"

I feel like I'm going to start crying.

"oh relax stormy. He seemed like a sweet boy he wouldn't tell anyone."

I look down.

"sweet my ass... Mom! He was the school bully! He would pick on me all the time specifically! It's not Fair!"

I start crying and Mom sighs and takes me out of the high chair and pats my butt making me blush as it makes noises. But I lay my head In her.

"... I'm not over looking how you cursed stormy. That's another punishment. But what?"

Dad giggles.

"how about you break his bladder?... You always had fun doing that to me."

Mom smirks and my eyes get big.

"W-what....but I need that!"

Mom touched my gut and a strange key like thing popped up and suddenly I hurt for a moment then it was gone and I got confused.

"for the rest of today you will have no control of bladder for cursing. Tomorrow I'll fix it."

I was shaking and stopped crying.

"Y-you're joking... R-right?-"

My eyes get huge as I felt warmth out of no where start to spread across my diaper. Mom smirks.

"oh no looks like mommy's baby girls having her second accident."

I blush insanely and hide my face.

"just change me..."

Mom tilts her head

"nah it's just a small wet"

Mom sits me in the playpen with dad.

"Dill teach your baby sister how to play with toys and stuff."

I was as bright as a tomato at this point. And I thought the embarrassment couldn't get worse. Mom walks off to clean up the kitchen and dad smiles at me and holds up a bunch of toys.

"want to play?"

I shake my head and lay down in the playpen trying to keep from crying. This has to be the worse time in my life... My dad is happy to act like a weirdo baby... My mom is making me be a baby and wear a freaking dress! I would take it off but who knows what the hell mom would have in store for me next... I shiver at the thought. Dad gets by me.

"you best get use to this... You need to get in to a little space. Or this will be the longest 3 months of your life..."

I sniff and look up at him.

"what's a little space?"

Dad thinks for a moment.

"it's where you act like a toddler or baby and just forget how old You are and just have fun!"

I look at him unamused.

"no... No way am I doing that... Ever. I'm a guy! And I'm a teen! I'm not some dumb baby like you! You're just a creepy weirdo!"

Dad tears up and start to cry. I look down not knowing what to do just poking at my diaper. It's so mushy and warm it's disgusting. Suddenly mom comes in and picks up dad and pats him and hugs him.

"what's wrong sweetie?"

Great... I'm going to be in even more trouble...

"I-i accidentally pinched my finger!"

My eyes get big and look up.

"aww dose mommy need to kiss his finger"

He nods and mom kisses his finger and giggles and dad lays his head in mom

"... I'm tired can I go lay down?"

Mom smiles and kisses dad's head.

"sure let's go lay you down."

They walk off to the bedroom and I sigh. Why was dad so nice and not get me in trouble? He could have made this worse... As much of a weirdo my dad is he's a very nice guy... I'm sorry dad...I pick up one of his toys he had.

"I haven't played with toys since the bully mocked me for it... There for babies..."

I grab another toy and pretend like there talking.

"well guess what stupid bullie I am a baby now so I can play with all the toys I want. And my mommy's going to make. You a baby also"

I giggle as I pull out a toy that looks kinda like mommy and and pretend like it beats up the bullie and puts him in a diaper. I laugh.

"now who's a baby!"

Then I hear moms voice who's clearly been there behind me for a while and my face goes bright red and I throw the toys.

"having fun sweetie?"

I shake my head

"aww that's too bad. I think it was so cute. You need to relax storm. I feel like you think you have to grow up so fast... But you don't you can be mommy's baby as long as you want"

I start tearing up and wipe my eyes. Mom leans down and kisses my head. I still hate this. But... I love all the attention I get... I feel like I'm really loved... If I wasn't forced to wear a diaper and a stupid dress...

Chapter 6

Mom sat on the couch and watched me as I awkwardly moved toys around. I didn't want to play while she was watching me. It's embarrassing. We probably sat there for a few hours it was dark out. Man the days seem to go by faster when I'm like this. I guess I'm so embarrassed I forget what time it is. Mom comes over and leans down by me. 

"you getting kinda hungry?" 

Honestly I was kinda hungry. I keep looking down rubbing the toy I had on the floor lightly not wanting to look up at her. She smiles and picks me up. That's when it hit me I haven't peed all day. but I didn't even notice that I had used it so I just figured I didn't, because I'm not a Dumb baby who can't hold it. She can't take it away from me heh. She takes me to the fridge and pulls out a bottle. 

I groan please tell me she's not about to bottle feed me... I would rather die... She warms it up and tickels my stomach making me giggle and push her hand away. I blush. 

"heh your going to like your num nums aren't you stormy?" 

I look away I'm not giving that a response. I'm just looking forward that tomarrow I get to go back to being Strom and not this dumb stormy... Suddenly the microwave goes off and mom holds me on my back. 

"hey what are you-" 

But I was cut off by a bottle being pushed in my mouth. I was about to try to push it out of my mouth when my mom glares and I shake pulling my hands away. Mom's glares are scary... And I know if I piss her off more I might get something worse then a damn diaper and dress... 

"come on now stormy you should eat up or you might have to go to bed without supper" 

I grone and start sucking. Actually I hate to admit it but this stuffs not half bad. It's sweet. It's not milk like I thought but kinda like a oatmeal but not exactly. I drank on it about half way I closed my eyes relaxing before I knew it i was asleep. 

DREAM

I woke up and I was in someone's arms. But when I went to say something only noises came out. It was strange. Then I hear moms voice she laughes some. 

"aww look Dill he's trying to talk."

Wait mom? And dad's here? But where am I? On Closer inspection I think I'm on a plane? I keep trying to talk but no words suddenly a pasifier it put in my mouth. I wanted to spit it out. But I couldn't it was like my whole body relaxed and I just sucked looking at my mom and dad. Suddenly there's a large boom. 

We hear the pilot come over the radio. 

"where going down! Get eveyone out of the plane immediately make sure they all get out safely!" 

There was panic even I was scared I started crying shaking. Am I going to die? Mom and dad take me to a plane door they open it helping people out but while doing that I felt the wind blow hard and the plane shook really hard as well. And I flew out of my mom's arms. And out the door falling out of the plane. I cried and cried. I don't want to die! I can't die! No please mommy!! 

END OF DREAM

I was still asleep but Dakota come flying in the room to my crying and screaming for mommy. And she shook me and I woke up. Hugging mom tight and crying and telling her what I saw in my dream but even I know I didn't really say words I was just so scared. 

"shhh... It was just a dream storm... You been having a lot of nightmare lately haven't you?"

Mom holds me in her arms that's when it hit me I was naked but my yellowed diaper... Wait yellowed diaper. I blush insanely. N-not again! This makes me. Whimper a bit mom held me till I calmed down.

"now you more calmed down."

I was more relaxed I nod

"mhm"

I wipe my eyes and mom smiles.

"good now how about we get you changed? That must have been a scary dream to make you wet yourself."

I blush covering my face embarrassed. Mom laughes and picks me up taking me to her room where dad was sleeping in only a diaper... Also wet. But it definitely helped seeing him in the same situation kinda... He enjoyed it but it made me feel a bit more comfortable. Mom changes my stupid pink diaper and cleans me up and puts me in to a normal diaper.

I look outside and it looks like the sun just coming up. It must be pretty early. I sigh and mom picks me up after my change and takes me to the front room.

"how about some TV To relax to."

Honestly that sounded nice. Mom sits down and sits be beside her she turns it on to the same kids shows as yesterday. They where doing more missions and singing. It it was relaxing. I watch them for a while then I lay my head on my mom and I can feel myself falling asleep again.

Why am I falling asleep so often? And so early? I can't tell if Im just mentally exhausted... Or something else. Oh well...this has definitely made me grow closer to mom... I love her so much... And that nightmare only made me realize I'm scared that I'm going to lose them. Or maybe it was more they where scared to lose me? Wait? Now that I think about it it was super scary for me too but my nightmare tonight was completely different then yesterdays.

Like someone was forcing me to have a nightmare... But that's not possible right? You can't just force someone to have a nightmare? I don't know I just want to rest. I hope today is atleast less embarrassing... 

Chapter 7

I woke up oddly I was super relaxed. I don't know why but I laid there and sucked on something in my mouth a bit longer. Then it hits me I spit out whatever is in my mouth and blush like crazy seeing a pacifier in my mouth. I throw it down. 

"damn it mom... I bet she was involved in this... Why would my body want something like that. That's so weird..." 

I lean up and see I'm still in a diaper and it's soaked. Mom's magic must have still been in effect. I stand up and it sags down I can't help but blush and poke it. I'm so surprised it can hold that much. I'm so tired of this already. I'm a teen not this stupid baby... And yesterday a stupid baby girl...

This is all the things I hate in life all in one. I try to remove my diaper thinking mom forgot to lock it. Nope... Still locked. I go to my door and peek out making sure no one else is here just in case.

"mom...? Hello?"

I see mom peek out of the kitchen

"oh morning storm. You sleep well? Come on in I'm cooking breakfast we got some stuff to talk about."

I blushed and looked down.

"B-but.... I-"

She rolls her eyes.

"storm come on I'll change you after breakfast."

This made the embarrassment worse. I leave my bedroom exposed and walk to the kitchen with the sagging diaper. Dad's in a high chair and he giggles.

"whoa soggy butt today aren't we"

I blush I thought I was going to cry when mom speaks up.

"dill you have no room to speak your diaper was so full this morning we couldn't even wait"

He blushed looked at the table. this made me laugh some and mom also smiled and picked me up.

"there's a thing at your school going on I know you still got a few days till it starts but this is important for you to go to. So let's explain the rules for your... Problem."

I sigh.

"problem?... More like a curse..."

She laughs.

"how ever you think of it. So I told the nurse your problem. She said if your at school and have an accident she will change you in privacy"

I blush and my eyes get big.

"Y-you told the nurse?! And I have to ask her to change me?! Why can't I do it myself?!"

This is it my life is over!

"because I don't know if you will change back to one. And if I find out you cut even one out. I'm going to take you to school as stormy the new girl in school who has bladder problems."

My face goes pale. She wouldn't dare... No she's my... no she would. I gulp

"I-I understand... Do I atleast get enough clothes to hide... T-this?"

Mom nods.

"Oh ya if your good and don't make this any problem I promise no one will find out. And if your lucky never will even have an idea. But if you mess up in any way I'll promise you won't like the outcome. Understand me."

I nod and she smiles putting me down in a chair. And puts some more pancakes cut up in front of me. With a fork this time thank God.

"now eat up and I'll give you a bath and a fresh diaper."

I sigh. And start to eat before it hits me.

"w-wait give me a bath?! No! No no no! I can do that."

Mom glares.

"hmm let me think what kinda dress would you enjoy for school."

My eyes are huge and shake my head.

"I-I mean I can't wait for mommy to give me a bath!"

I blush just eating. Mom smiles.

"aww your such a cute little boy aren't you storm."

Dad speaks up.

"oh me too! I'm super cute and adorable right mommy!"

Mom laughs and goes over and hugs him.

"yap that's why... I'm going to give you a very good bath tonight~"

I look confused. My mom and dad are weirdos... She took dad out of the highchair and picked him up.

"alright storm you finish up I'll bath your brother."

I grone. He's not my brother... He's my dad... I hate my life. Mom takes dad to the bathroom I eat and hear dad saying some strange stuff. Can't quite understand him but he's saying "mommy" and groaning but in a weird way... Probably just dad being freaking weird again. I sigh finishing my food.

I see mom taking my dad only in a towel to her room. They take a while but mom comes out pushing a stroller with dad in it. He's in shorts and a childish shirt and a pacifier in his mouth. I give him that weirdo look. But he was relaxed and already half asleep.

"alright storm your turn!"

Oh god this isn't happening. Mom picks me up.

"wait I wasn't done eating! Ya!"

She pats my dipared butt.

"too bad bath time baby's don't get a choice heh."

I groaned and leaned over her shoulder and she takes me to the bathroom and she pulls off my diaper and sits me in a fresh tub of bath water it's jot too high but not too short. I blush as she started to wet me and scrub soap in my hair.

"I haven't given you a bath since you were like 5. Mommy I do take good baths you would say then come to find out you stood in the bathroom for like 10 minutes and left"

She laughs and I blush mom smiles.

"you where a super cute kid... Then you became more... Like this."

Mom washes the soap from my fur.

"like this?"

I was confused. What did she mean.

"well you act like it's awful if you act a bit childish. Or terrible you act a little girly. You don't even talk about the girls you like."

She smirks.

"wait storm do you like Guys?"

I blushed.

"MOM!"

she laughs.

"sorry sorry! Hey whatever you like we won't judge you or hate you we love you storm. And this might not seem like it but I think you will understand later this is all out of love."

I wasn't going to admit I understand... Kinda anyways but this is still humiliating. Mom takes me out of the water and dries me off leaving me in the towel and picks me up taking to the changing table to to no surprise puts me in a new diaper.

Then she puts some shorts and a shirt on me. My shorts kinda puffed out some. But not too noticeable.

"now to your school thing!"

If one person found out they will blackmail me for the rest of my life... 

Chapter 8

Mom puts me down to let me walk then she walks up to dad in the stroller and pushed it to the door. 

"storm come open the door please."

I sigh

"yes mom... " 

I walked to the door a little awkwardly I forgot it's definitely not easy to walk around in these things. I open the door and mom pushes the stroller out the door with dad in it and I blush going out with them. My dad's sucking a pacifier in a stroller and I'm secretly in a diaper going to school. This will be the worst beginning of school ever.

We walk all the way to school girls would laugh at dad who was still asleep mind you. They all thought he was a toddler or My brother...better then them thinking it's my dad... I see a bunch of kids with their parents like me. But I can bet none of them are forced to wear a diaper.

"alright your suppose to head to class room 101. Me and your d-farher will head to the parents meet up. They will get you figuring out what your going to do Monday when school officially starts."

I sigh and look up at them.

"alright..."

I walk inside and start to look around for the class it was so quiet I could hear my diaper crinkeling. I pray no one can hear that. As I look someone pushes me over and I fell on my butt.

"hey-!"

My eyes get big as I see a tall grovyle standing there. Oh no it's Bryn... 

"whoa hey watch where you're going shorty" 

He laughed and grabs my hand and pulled me up and bent down to my ear. 

"or should I say stormy" 

My face goes pale as he laughed and walked in to class. Yap this is it the end of my life. My ill never live this down...I shake as I step in to class all the seats were taken except for one by Bryn. Just kill me now... 

"oh storm you finally made it! Take a seat by Bryn would you?" 

I nod and carefully walk up to him and sit down my him. The teacher starts to talk about how everything's going to go Monday. I could barley pay attention I would look over at Bryn who was just smirking at me. I finally worked up the courage and whisper to him. 

"h-how much do you know...?" 

He doesn't stop smirking. And Whispers back. 

"not much but enough. So I assume you don't want this getting out do you?" 

I shake and nod. 

"please... You can't tell anyone... I-I'll do anything..." 

Bryn lets out a small chuckle. 

"great. I think this year where going to be the best of friends."

He laughs more then the teacher stops and looks at him. 

"and what's so funny Bryn?" 

He stops and smiles. 

"oh i'm sorry. It wasn't a laugh of funny it was a laugh of excitement! I can't wait for the school year to begin ma'am!" 

The teacher smiles. Damn as much as I hate this guy he's definitely a smooth talker... 

"isn't that nice but please don't interrupt class like that again. I only get you for an hour today. I know you all probably don't want to be here but it's only an hour so let's make it quick!" 

The teacher goes back to explain more stuff. What could bryn have planned this scared me. And at the same time I had to pee very badly. I shook my leg up and down Just to take my mind off it. Bryn looks at me. 

"problem? That's annoying the hell out of me..." 

I shake my head. 

"N-nope no problem..." 

He sighs. 

"liar... Guess it's time to let out out secret." 

My eyes get big and shake my head. 

"n-no wait... I-I just gotta pee..." 

Bryn gets this shit eating grin. 

"well was the other day just a one off or are you still... Uhh diapered I guess?" 

My face goes bright red and I nod slowly. He smirks. 

"then go" 

My eyes get big. 

"but-!" 

Bryn clears his throat. 

"excuse me teacher?" 

I quickly start to wet myself in fear he's about to tell people. I felt all the warmth go all between my legs. 

"o-ok I did it please don't..." 

Bryn smiles. And the teacher looks at them. 

"what?" 

Bryn stands up. 

"I hate to bother you but could I use the bathroom? Me and my friend here storm really need to go."

I could feel everyone stare at me and whisper. Bryns never had a friend in years. So I'm definitely a weirdo in this class now... Not as much if people found out about my Diapers. The teacher sigh. 

"ya I suppose I'll let two people go at once first you two then I'll send another group go on then."

Bryn smiles at me to follow and we leave going to the bathroom bryn walks over to the door and locks it. He smirks at me. 

"take them off."

I looks confused. 

"w-what?" 

He glares. 

"I suppose I need to tell everyone how you're a diaper wetting baby. Or you can take off your pants now." 

I blush and pull them down revealing my diaper I feel him push me up against the wall and cup his hand around the front of my diaper. 

"wow it's warm you really did wet yourself."

He laughs and I blush so badly I want to die. 

"alright put your pants back on. Your going to do as I ask. If I tell you to wet or mess you do it. No if or ands or buts got me? Also why are you wearing these in the first place. The other day I saw you in them and a dress."

I gulp so embarrassed. 

"w-well I found my dad's secret stuff... It turns out he's some kinda diaper lover or something... And he acts like a child... I was going to make fun of him but my mom used it against me." 

He looks curious. 

"interesting... And the dress?" 

I take a deep breath as I put my pants on. 

"well I got mad and accidentally hit her..." 

He smiles. 

"and if anything bad like that happened again you would probably be back in them huh"

I nod Reluctantly. 

"great. Today after school I want to come to your house and hang out with my new "friend" "

I looked confused. 

" B-but why?"

He glares at me. 

"I have my reasons now your going to tell your mom you want me to come down and I'm your best friend understand me diaper boy?" 

I look down and nod

"good. Now let's get back to class."

We both head back to class and sit through the rest of the day. I headed to find my mom and dad outside and walked up to her. 

"H-hey mom?" 

She looked at me. 

"Ya storm?" 

I breath heavy being nervous. 

"c-can I have a friend come over today..." 

Mom looked excited. 

"of course! But I'm not hiding any of... The stuff."

I sigh. 

"but!... that's fine..." 

I wave my hand to bryn who was standing not too far away and he runs over and half hugs me. 

"hello again ma'am! And this is... Storms little brother right?! He's so cute! I'm storms friend! Best friend" 

Dad blushes and so do I he knows that's my dad what's he playing at. What could he be planning... And why did he grope me today? Was it just to embarrass me... He could have easily seen it was wet... Today has been an awful day. But what could he have planned?

Chapter 9

We make It back to my place Bryn hasn't shut up yet he's been talking my mom up. It's like there both best friends now... Of course the bully would have to make friends with my mother... Thats just weird. No weirder then the situation I'm in. Actually I almost forgot I'm wet. I sigh as we walk in mom shuts the door after bryn comes in.

Suddenly mom chucks my pants off my face goes bright red as I try and pull my shirt down to cover the diaper.

"m-mom!"

She laughs and so does bryn which was even more embarrassing.

"oh you knew this was going to happen I told you at home you can't keep pants on I got to know when you need changed."

Bryn smirks.

"oh look at that storms mom I think he's wet."

She smiles.

"well so he is! Hey I got a idea bryn. Your close friends with storm right?"

I shake my head. Like hell if he is... But he would expose me if I said that. I sigh and bryn nods.

"of course! Even if my friends a diaper wearing baby it doesn't bother me"

She smiles

"aww that's so cute. OK how about I give you permission to change him during school time."

I blush and bryn smirks.

"no way in hel- heck!"

Bryn gives my mom a smile.

"I would love to help with this punishment! I'm sure going to the nurse would be too embarrassing I bet him asking his best friend would work great."

Mom smiles and picks me up.

"ok let me go show you how to change him."

Bryn nods

"yes ma'am!"

She takes me to the changing table and I blush insanely.

"I-I don't want him to see me naked... Mom please..."

She rolls her eyes.

"storm please this is your best friend just let him do it."

Mom quickly untaped my diaper and bryn watches so carefully. This creep... Is he just staring at me undressed?! Was thats his goal? To be able to see me naked and change me...What kind of weirdo is he...mom gets a new diaper on me and puts me in front of bryn.

"and just like that."

I could see bryn was blushing slightly smirking. I glare at him and he laughs and spanks my diaper butt and I jump and blush.

"he's so cute when he's like this!"

I blush like crazy and cover my face. This creep is in to me isn't he?! Well Im not gay so jokes on him! Mom laughs.

"I have to agree. You should see him in a dress"

She laughs more. And so done bryn. I just want to die...

"so are you two more than friends? Is this why he's never had a girlfriend heheh"

Bryn laughs more

"NO! MOM I'M NOT GAY! how many times do I have to tell you?!"

I don't think anyways... But god I hate that she just assumes stuff.

"well maybe we will one day"

He winks at me and I shiver.

"people don't know it but I am bi."

Bryn smiles at me all I can do is shiver more. So he was just doing this to stare at me naked... And mom's probably going to let him change me more... As long as I don't got to go back to wearing girls clothes.

"oh storms mom you should make him go to school like a girl. If this is a punishment make sure he has to do it at least once."

My eyes get big.

"w-what?! No! Never!"

Mom glares at me.

"I wouldn't say never young man. But I like that idea. It would be cute!"

No come on! Can't she see he's trying to embarrass me! I don't know if being bi is True or just another way to embarrass me and make me seem bi?! I don't know but I hate this guy! But... I can't do anything he owns me right now...

"would it be too much trouble if I stay the night ma'am?"

Mom smiles and I shake my head.

"you can stay all you like bryn also my names Dakota. Call me that."

he smiles and nods.

"ok then. Thanks Dakota! I can't wait to play with my friend who's now a baby"

He laughs and I just give up.

"I'm going to my room..."

Mom sighs.

"fine but lunch will be ready later. You both go have fun and bryn if he makes a mess go ahead and change him I made it so only you the nurse and me can remove his diaper. And don't remove the diaper for him. I know your friends but-"

Bryn smiles and nods.

"ok I won't don't worry!"

At this point I have already left and was in my room sitting on my bed in a shirt and diaper and sigh. A while later bryn walks in and sits by me.

"man this is too easy. I got full permission to rear you like a little baby."

I glare.

"shut the fuck up..."

He smirks.

"oh no I wonder what will happen if I tell your mom you said fuck."

My eyes get big.

"w-wait! We can talk about this..."

He keeps smirking the coky little fuck.

"fine then for the night you do what I tell you to do got it?"

I sigh.

"got it..."

He looks at me.

"now how about you use your diaper like a good boy."

I blush and grind my teeth.

"I don't have to..."

He thinks then smiles.

"not even number 2?"

My eyes get big. He can't be serious. Please no I don't want to do that it's bad enough I got to wet them... But... I have definitely got to go.

"M-maybe..."

He pats my diaper.

"then squat and mess right here in front of me."

I blush and stand up.

"and if I don't..."

He smirks.

"you might end up being a girl for your first week of school."

I gulp and sigh.

"ok...just please don't tell mom..."

I blush as I squat. This isn't real... Right? I just want to wake up. I don't want to do this anymore. It's not fair...

Chapter 10

I squat there for a while just looking at Bryn who just smiled down at me.

"well?"

I look away blushing. And I mumble

"I can't..." 

He glares down at me. 

"what?"

I gulp. 

"I-I said I can't... I-I don't feel comfortable doing it... I can't force myself."

Bryn sighs. 

"that's a shame. Your going to be a cute girl again" 

He laughs and it scares me and I fart a bit and my eyes get big.

"W-wait I think it's happening!"

He looks at me curiously and I feel myself start to go I feel it packing into the back of my diaper. This is disgusting... Oh God I can smell it... My face goes bright red as it just fills. And like out of a habit I also wet. I was kinda surprised by how easily I did it. But then again I never been pee shy. I just don't like to go number 2 around anyone I can't even do it when I'm in the school bathroom with someone... Surprised I did it now.

"damn you stink storm!"

He laughs and hugs me I blush. What the hells this creep doing? I feel the back of my diaper get pulled back I tried to pull away but it was too late.

"wow you really did it. Didn't think you had it in you. That's gross. Your gross."

He laughs more. Then groped me from the front again. This has to be the most uncomfortable ever... Oh God I just thought of him changing me!

"wow your a wet one aren't you Storm?"

He smirks. And pushes me down my eyes get big as I hit the ground and feel everything squish in to me. I shiver in disgust.

"aww oh no the baby fell down good thing he had a full diapy to help with the fall."

I drop my head in shame I never felt so stupid. When I was just around mom and dad at least they would mock me... But it didn't feel like they were trying to be mean but Bryns doing this on purpose. I start to tear up and whimper. Just hitting my emotional top. Bryn stopped laughing and looked down at me.

"are you crying?"

I shake my head and start wiping my eyes starting to cry more knowing he's going to mock me for this now. But he sighs.

"I didn't mean to make you cry... Well not like this... I wanted to have some fun with you..."

He pats my head. And I sniff tying to stop crying but my voice crack.

"W-why are you doing this?"

He shrugs.

"I don't know at first it was because I seen you in a dress and diaper and I was going to mock you but... Never mind that's it I just wanted to mock you! Best go ask your mommy for a diaper change! But uhh I gotta go... I don't think I can stay today I got to go now!"

Bryn runs out of the house. What did he mean by he was going to mock me but? Wonder what he was going to say. I stand up and groan. 

"this is never coming out of my fur..." 

Suddenly mom walks in

"why did Bryn leave? I thought he was staying?"

Suddenly she sniffs around the room and I blush worried she might notice it was me. 

"I-I don't know... He just-" 

Suddenly mom grabs me and pulls back the back of my diaper and I scream. Hoping it would make her get back. 

"mom!!" 

She smiles. 

"wow, no wonder he ran looks like this little baby made a stinky!" 

I was so embarrassed I covered my face I didn't even know what to say. Mom giggled

"heheheh let's get you cleaned up and a bath then we will get you ready for bed."

I mean I was starting to get sleepy. Damn her and making me go to sleep so early... But I don't want a bath or cleaned but at the same time I do... Mom takes me to the changing table and dad was on the floor with toys. 

"phew... Wait did storm have his first stinky?!" 

Mom laughs putting me on the changing table and untapping my diaper I was so ashamed this is the worst I ever felt

"B-Bryn made me..." 

She gave me a stern look. 

"seriously storm now your going to lie about your friend? I Can't believe you. You had an accident all your own get use to it mister."

She gets me all cleaned up and takes off my shirt and picks me up going to the bathroom. 

"but-" 

She glares. 

"no buts!" 

She gives me a small spank on my butt and both our eyes get big moms never hit me before. It didn't hurt but I was surprised and kinda scared. 

"oh my God storm! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean that I have just been dealing with your dad and I have to spank him because he can get a little crazy among other reasons... Anyways I'm so sorry!"

She hugs me and I hug back laying my head on her. Me being naked would normally bother me. But I have gotten so used to it over the past few days. 

"it's ok... You just never hit me before it was kinda scary..."

She hugs me close starting some bath water. 

"I know... How about I make your favorite food for supper?" 

I look up at her and smile. 

"you mean mashed potatoes?" 

She smiles and nods and I smiles great big. 

"YES!" 

She laughs and puts me in the water and dumps a bunch of soap on my head and gets me wet and scrubs it in. There's a bunch of toys floating around. Probably from dad. I get curious though I grab one and push it along and it comes back then I push it under water and squeeze it and it makes a noise. 

I do this for a while I wasn't really having a bunch of fun if it was amusing while I get cleaned. I even forgot to be embarrassed before I notice mom taps me.

"huh"

She smiles. 

"I hate to interrupt your play time but you ready to come out?" 

I blush. 

"I-I wasn't playing!" 

I cross my arms and moms picks me up laughing and drying me off. 

"oh really not paying that's why you stayed in the bath an extra 15 minutes?" 

My eyes get big.

"wait... You been done bathing me for 15 minutes and I didn't notice?!"

She nods.

"yap it was so cute. Ive never seen you play with toys since you were like 4 it's a shame really most kids still play with toys but you wanted to grow up way too fast...it killed your dad"

She laughs and picks me up taking me to the changing table.

"because he wanted to play with me right...?"

She nods and smiles.

"when you were young you two used to play together a lot you loved it. And so did he it was... Weird I guess but it was father and son bonding. But once you became able to talk he got scared to do it around you... Then it becomes this big secret."

Mom lays me down getting me in a clean diaper. It was honestly so much more nicer then the messy one that was awful, I hope I never have to mess in one again.

"hey mom? Was dad ashamed of himself because of me?"

She sighs and nods.

"you always wanted to grow up so quickly... That Dill was scared you would do exactly what you did a few days ago."

I look away. I feel awful... Even though dad's weird for liking this... He's still my dad... And I love him no matter what I say...

"hey mom? Can me and dad play stuff tomorrow."

She picks me up and hugs me and I blush.

"your dad would love that... You know storm you became such a good young man. It's a shame this will only last 3 months. I could do this forever."

She laughs. I laughed awkward.

"Y-ya... But I want to go back to underwear sometimes..."

She sighs.

"I know and I won't stop you. At Least now you understand your dad more and maybe tomorrow you two can grow closer. You and him haven't really been that close."

Shs has a point I feel like I barely know him. Well tomorrow's all for dad! It's going to be embarrassing and probably make me wish I was dead but dad will be happy. And right now I know how he feels after Bryn got ahold of me... I get taken to eat and then after getting back to my room and tucked in. I quickly fell asleep hopefully no nightmares tonight. 

• 3 months later...

Chapter 11

I remember laying in bed and I felt someone kiss my cheek. Was mom really doing this? I opened my eyes and saw Bryn my eyes got huge d-did he just kiss me?! I look down at myself. I'm in a long pink t-shirt that says bad girl with a diaper sticking out from under it. I breathe heavy and scream.

"What the fuck?!"

I looked older, at least 18. Bryn looked confused.

"something wrong Bae? heh did I scare you again do you need a change cutie?"

my face went bright red.

"Y-you're a guy!! and you kissed me! and and... why... why do we look older?!"

Bryn sighs.

"Did you have more nightmares of 6 years ago? heh that's how you ended up like this remember? when you got more into... girly things and diapers like your dad? heh hell even I started to like them."

my eyes were huge there's no way this is real I could hardly breath.

" no!! this is fake! this is not real! I'm a guy not a girl! and I don't like diaper like my dad shut the fuck up Bryn!! your a fucking bully! you only pick on me!"

storm started crying. Bryn sighed.

"i know I used to... and I'm sorry... i just was in to guys I just didn't understand it and you were just so... so damn hot like damn and then I seen you in that dress and I fell in love"

He hugged storm. Storm looked at him before they locked eyes and they both moved in for a kiss and then I woke up sitting up in my bed screaming.

"AHHHHH! EWWW!! GROSS GROSS GROSS! WHAT THE HECK?!"

I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom and grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth then rinse out my mouth.

"phew..."

suddenly mom walks in.

"storm sweetie?! you ok??"

I blush and nod.

"J-just a dream."

She looked worried.

"storm sweetie... these dreams are becoming more and more frequent... maybe this diaper thing is taking it out on your brain... maybe we should take you to a therapist. you need to get this checked out."

I sighed. He never thought of it but these dreams didn't start till recently. maybe he did. he nodded.

" ok... I'll go... "

mom smiles.

"alright I'll set up an appointment for tomorrow. as for today you promised a play date with your dad heh."

storm blushes. crap I forgot about that.

"oh right... "

She then looked confused again.

"by the way why are you brushing your teeth?"

I slam down the tooth brush face getting red.

"n-no reason! let just do this stupid play thing!"

Suddenly mom picks him up.

"after a diaper change"

oh right I'm wet... I thought suddenly my eyes get big checking myself.

"h-how?! oh right... the nightmare"

Mom just giggles and hugs me.

"it's ok storm. lucky we don't have to clean sheets"

She takes storm into the bedroom and begins to change storm. He was still embarrassed obviously but it got a little easier. at least it wasn't filled with poo.

"s-so what are me and dad going to do..."

She finishes his change and helps him down.

"hmm well I suppose whatever he wants to do? I'll leave you two alone to play if you need me just holler. if I'm not here maybe you will be more comfortable heh."

storm nods.

"Y-ya... that would help..."

She giggles and leaves and dad crawls in and mom shuts the door here we are face to face dad in only a diaper and me in only a diaper as well. we both just kinda sat there awkwardly before dad spoke up first.

"s-so umm hey son... did you have another nightmare?"

I just nod.

"I see... want to talk about it?"

I blush and shake my head. I would rather die than ever let that dream out of my lips. We sat in silence for a while longer before dad crawled over to a big box and opened it.

"you umm... Want to play with some toys?"

I sigh not really but I did promise mom to have some time with dad.

"i-I guess...? I haven't played with toys in forever. I don't think I remember what to do..."

I get up and walk over to the toys looking at dad weirdly.

"also why are you crawling?"

He sighs.

"your mother's rules..."

storm giggles.

"sorry... it's just I can believe that... How did you fall for someone like that? then again how did she fall for you?"

Dill looked at him and smiles some.

"you don't know the full story of us do you?"

storm looked confused.

"I mean I know you two used to be human or something? but you didn't go into much details?"

Dill nods and sits on his butt and begins to explain their story from "Human to baby pokemon" (shameless plug) he tells him everything well except for the more personal stuff they don't want a kid to know.

"whoa...so you and mom used to be big adults then were made into baby pokemon... that's crazy! and so cool! I bet mom was a cute ralts!"

He laughs and so did Dill.

"she was! her mom was more strict with her then my parents. well your grandparents. you know them Dakota almost just like your grandma. except she's still herself... she just loves to cause trouble but she don't want anyone to suffer but she has fun. and I just love her for it. don't know why she likes a stupid even with a diaper loving problem but she dose heh."

dill smiles.

" I hope I find a girl like that when I'm older... "

Suddenly storm blushes and Dill smirks.

"DAD NO! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"

He laughs like crazy.

"I know I know! but... you don't know how happy I would be if you took this off me. but you have always been so worried about your image and looking like a strong man... i was kinda worried you would end up like me. I was exactly the same storm."

I look down.

"don't worry dad... im fine really heh I know what I like and what I don't... and what I don't is stupid diapers but... i-i would lie... if I didn't say I like this time together... you were always my favorite... don't tell mom! she would be upset..."

Dill smiles.

" I won't. and storm thank you that means a lot I love you son"

He hugs storm and storm hugs back they just embrace for a while before breaking.

"now how about we play with some toys now."

Dill says pulling out a bunch of cars and hands storm a few.

"I got a carpet race track thing over here!"

Dill goes over and rolls it out. It was like a town that had roads on it and stuff it was kinda cool.

"whoa... so what do I do?"

Dad puts the car on the road.

"911! I got a crazy driver, he's going all over the road!"

He puts another car behind the other car and makes some drive around like crazy with a police car. playing like a cops and robbers thing.

"dad... can I be the robber?"

I blush asking.

He smiles and hands me the car and I drive away fast my diaper butt in the air like my dads.

"you will never take me alive! pffffft"

I made noises for the car getting away. We played for hours laughing and stuff before mom walked in.

"Are you boys hungry?"

I was too busy playing. I don't even think I remembered how old I was because I just shook my head.

"no where playing..."

but my stomach did growl and so did dad's.

"ya go away mom..."

Dakota grabs me and dad.

"you brats! your hungry now let's go eat"

she tickles us both and we burst out laughing as she carries us to the kitchen then my mind finally kicks in what just happened and I blush.

"d-did I really just do that? God... i didn't even realize..."

Dill giggles and smiles.

"Well I don't know about kids your age but for adults we call it little space. It's a space where your mind is just a kid. it's relaxing huh?"

I blush more nodding.

"I-I guess...?"

Mom smiles putting us in chairs.

"I'm so happy you two have had fun the past few hours."

my eyes got huge.

"wait?! a few hours like I've been playing for over 2 hours?!"

Mom nods and goes to the oven and pulls out some lunches she warmed up.

"ya, I'm honestly surprised your dad could get you to play that long. After lunch how about a nap? you two need a nap so I'll feed you a bottle while we watch some TV."

a bottle? I blush.

"n-no come on mom... i don't need a stupid nap... oror. a dumb bottle."

Dad just smiles.

"yay! I love nap time!"

I sigh. and mom sits the food in front of us.

"it's ok sweetie you haven't sleep well the past few days so you need something to relax your mind and I explained what I was doing to your therapist and he said you might just need a good nap to help the nightmares but if not to take you out tomorrow."

my sigh becomes a grone. Dad begins to eat just listening.

"fine..."

I start eating just staring back at dad who does some silly face while mom's looking away. I giggle when mom looks back at him then I do a face At her making dad laugh. we. did this before Dakota stomps her foot.

"boys! eat before I breastfeed you both!"

my eyes get big before eating quickly. Dad smirks at mom before she sighs.

"That wasn't an offer Dill... God you're gross..."

While we ate mom had two bottles with something in them she poured what looked like. hot chocolate in each of them and walked off to the couch.

"ok boys come to the couch mommy's going to feed you two!"

I sigh and dad gets on all fours and crawls to mom. I get down also on all fours and crawl to her just being used to it from playing. mom giggles.

"well look at you crawling around"

I blush as she helps up both of us. We lay on each side of her and she plops a bottle in both of our mouths. I hear dad sucking away. I just kinda sit there blushing and awkwardly staring at mom.

"come on storm drink up."

I wasn't going to leave till I drank. so I did I drank and drank. I heard snoring dad was sleeping but I was going close. I had to pee but I was so sleepy I felt the warmth spread between my legs it also made me sleepy because I no longer had to go. I eventually fell asleep. please no nightmares. 

Chapter 12

Storm was again dreaming but it didn't feel like he was in a dream. he was just so relaxed he felt his stomach being filled and that's all he knew was he was not hungry and just so sleepy when suddenly he heard a loud Bang. He jumped awake and without any want just just began crying.

"god damn it Dill! I just got her to sleep "

He hered his mom yell and hered his dad whine. Suddenly he was picked up and rocked by his mom. This helped him calm down. Looking around he was in the baby's room. But it looked like for a girl.

"it's ok stormy mommy's here. "

Storm looked confused. He went to talk but only baby noises came out.

"sorry stormy... daddy didn't mean to wake you. "

He looked down and saw his dad in a diaper. And then himself he was the size of a newborn baby. But why the pink room. Wait? Stormy why the silly nickname? and did mom call me a her. Oh no. was this another dream but he's not a he?

"Ahh mommy's little girl had an accident didn't she heh don't worry I'll get you changed. "

storm was laid down he couldn't fight it at all when his diaper was removed he noticed he didn't have his normal stuff down there and he was mortified. He prayed this was a dream. as he laid there he was put in a fresh diaper and then put on the ground suddenly he was like toddler age and in a dress.

"yay thanks mommy!"

He said without wanting to say himself it was like watching a female version of yourself in first person. it was embarrassing. I ran to daddy who was sitting in a toy room and me and him played with toys. it was nice to watch, made me feel oddly nostalgic for some reason. Did this happen when I was a kid? Mom did say he used to but stopped once I could talk?

"hey daddy? why do you wear diapers like me?"

Dill got a little embarrassed and got a little awkward.

"well... daddy has problems where he needs them."

I smile.

"oh!"

I giggle and hug him.

"don't worry daddy it's ok! one day you will get potty trained but I'll beat you!"

we both laughed then suddenly I'm older again about the age I am now but still a girl. I loved my dad and hung out with him and my mom. this me was the total opposite of me. honestly it's how I would love to act... but I would be made fun of. right? Suddenly it all started to fade and I heard a voice.

"Time to wake up storm."

n-no I'm not ready but it was too late. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"mom...?"

Mom just smiles.

"you were talking in your sleep."

I blush oh God I hope it wasn't embarrassing but I barely remember what I was dreaming about odd the others I remember maybe because they were bad?

"o-oh... wasn't it embarrassing stuff...?"

She just shakes her head.

"nope don't worry heh"

She hugged me.

"so umm how long did I sleep...? and where am I?"

I was in my room. It was normal.

"you're in your room. and probably a few hours at least."

She pulls the covers off me to show my diaper I blush.

"M-mom..."

She rolls her eyes and checks my diaper.

"Yap your wet."

I blush more.

"i-I am?! B-But... Why is this hapoung so much lately? a-am I messing up like dad?"

Mom just smiles then laughs and hugs me.

"storm! no no! I'm sure it's just stress or something. tell your therapist about it tomorrow and just explain maybe it's something deeper. now let's get you changed."

I sigh and nod as I'm picked up. what is up with these odd dreams. What about my accidents that have started? Was there something deeper going on I don't understand? Mom took me to the room and got me. changed and let me and dad play some more. We went back to playing as I thought back on a lot of my dreams.

"hey.... dad?"

He looked at me.

"ya? something wrong? not having fun?"

I shook my head and sat down.

"not really but... I have had a bunch of crazy dreams lately. and it's just so... strange."

He sat beside me.

"stange how son?"

I looked down.

"like... they started out being stuff about diapers like permanent stuff then it got really odd..."

I blush thinking about the one where me and Bryn ended up kissing.

"I see... well your mother did set up a therapist appointment but maybe she needs to end this punishment early... your mind might not be taking it very well. if the therapist thinks this should stop we will. ok?"

I smile.

"thanks dad... and umm I know I don't say it often but... I love you you"

Dad smiles big and hugs me.

"I love you too son... hey want to hear a funny thing when you were born?"

I look at him confused.

"funny? how so?"

He laughs some.

"well... we were told you were a girl before you were born. We had a girls room all set up then boom you were born. man hood and all and when you were a toddler you stayed in a girl's room for at least a week before we repainted it."

I laughed.

"really?"

He nods then frowns.

"honestly we were so excited to have a little girl... no offense! we love you to death but you mother was really upset... but that day you got into trouble and she put you in a dress you mom went on and on about how cute you were I never saw her so happy."

I blush.

"why would she be happy?"

He shrugs.

"I guess it has to do with the little girl she couldn't have... I think it was too far and even this punishment was too far but If I argue with your mother I get a pacifier gag in my mouth and stuff..."

He kinda stopped talking.

"I mean... at least she doesn't make me wear it to school... i would die but I can't believe she thinks Bryn is my friend. I hate that guy! He's a big bully! and only to me..."

dad's eyes get big.

"really? but you two seemed so... close?"

I rolled my eyes.

"as if...i would rather become a girl then be friends with him."

Dad just laughs.

"alright I'll talk to your mother and see what we can do about it. maybe this Bryn needs to be punished as well?"

I smile and look at him with hopeful eyes.

"wait... really?! you would do that?!"

He nods and I hug him again.

"thank you thank you thank you daddy! I-i mean dad!"

He just smiles big and hugs me back and then mom walks in and smiles.

"heh well look at you two"

I blush and pull away.

"shut up!"

mom glares.

"excuse me young man..."

I shake.

"N-nothing..."

She taps her foot and keeps glaring.

"you know what you earned yourself early bedtime!"

my eyes get big.

"what?! but it's already early enough!"

Mom just looked more mad.

"Are you arguing with me?"

"n-no I just..."

I just whine and look down.

"sorry..."

She sighs and grabs me.

"Fine, but you're still going to bed a diapered boy."

I blush.

"please don't call me that..."

She smirks.

"You prefer diapered girl?"

I blush more.

"y-you know what the first one wasn't that bad."

She laughs.

"that's what I thought. Now let's get you to bed. You got a therapist appointment tomorrow.

I just sigh as I'm taken to my room like a toddler in trouble. I was layed in bed and tucked in and mom kissed my head.

"love you sleep tight."

I cross my arms and look away. It's her fault I'm struck like this at least dad comforts me and stuff. He understands. Mom frowns and leaves. I don't need her. I just want to go back to normal. I want to have control back. It's not fair! I grab my pillow and smash my face into it and scream then I begin to cry a little.

"Stop this storm only baby's and girls cry... you will be made fun of... no one will like you... hell no one does already!"

the tears began to fall more and more. thinking about how little friends he's got. Bryn is the only one who's always mocking him but... he always hangs out he's always talks might be in a mean way but he doesn't completely ignore him. maybe Bryn only wanted to be friends? maybe... his mind raced all night before he Finally fell asleep. what would happen tonight he wondered. 

Chapter 13

Storm sleeps through the night or so he thought when his mom shakes him to wake up. Strom grones and sits up.

"I'm up..."

his mom smiles.

"It's time to get up storm. you promised you would give Bryn a chance today and you're staying the night with him."

storm yawns and nods.

"oh right... i forgot"

He sighs.

"and if I hate him can I call you to come home? please?"

She grabs him some clothes to put on as he gets up only in boxers.

"fine, but put on some clothes for hecks sake... 90% of kids your age would be embarrassed to be half naked in front of your mother... god, I seen you naked but I prefer you wearing clothes..."

storm laughs and puts on the clothes. He goes to the bathroom and brushes his teeth and when he comes out his mother's ready.

"come on I'll drive you so you don't have to walk."

storm found it a bit odd. Why was she being so nice to him? not that she's not nice but normally she would tease or something.

"what are you going to do...? embarrass me in front of Bryn...? his mom? his dad?"

She giggles.

"no no. I'm just happy to see you getting out more making friends. I know he used to bully you but it seems he wants to make it up to you."

storm nods.

"right... people deserve a second chance..."

Dakota laughs.

"except when you find your dad's diaper stash and get out in them for a few months.

storm blushes like Crazy.

"S-shut up! you promised never to speak of it again! can't believe I had a few night time accidents after that! it's all your fault."

She looks down.

"I know.... and I feel awful storm. I'm sorry...you're so awesome and cool."

that was very odd and out of character but he smiled.

"it's umm ok mom I'm sorry too... let's just get to bryns, ok?"

She nods and in a blink he was suddenly at bryns door, his mom waving by before even seeing if he made it in. storm was nervous, he went to knock and then hears yelling. first a woman.

"WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?! YOUR SUCH A USELESS MAN!"

then a man.

"AND YOUR A FUCKING WHORE WHO KEEPS CHEATTING WHY THE HELL DONT YOU LEARN?!"

there was the sound of stuff throwing and slamming storm could hear them just on the other side he had his hand to knock but pulled away looking down.

"h-his parents are very umm... interesting... bet that's hard to live though..."

Suddenly the yelling stops and storm quickly using the time to knock and closes his eyes. when someone runs to the door and opens it. it was Bryn.

"yo! storm you really came!"

He runs out and hugs him and gets off him.

"come on in and umm..."

He whispers.

"don't talk to my mom or dad..."

storm was still in shock from the hug. Why was he so nice suddenly? his face was a little red.

"huh? o-oh ok right ya no problem..."

Bryn smiled looking at storm and looked back at his parents sighing. storm walks in behind Bryn and follows him to his room before yelling picks up again Bryn doesn't look back at me. Bryns room was well... a mess. when he talks his voice cracks.

"I t-told them not to fight just today!"

He punches his wall leaving a hole definitely not the first one. wait is he... crying? he moves his hand and wipes his eyes. storm gets closer to him, feeling bad.

"d-don't worry about it.... I'm just glad I got to hang out..."

storm put his hand on his shoulder. Bryn sighs and lays his head on his hand on his shoulder.

"you should know I went to a therapist... your mom gave me the money and stuff because of my... problems.... and ummm I found out a bunch of stuff about myself."

storm looked confused. stuff? wait he wasn't the only one who went? but he couldn't remember his? odd.

" you did? like what? "

He looked at me and blushed.

" well umm... i-i think we'll no... I know I'm Bi that means I like boys... and girls.... heh heh..."

Storm laughes some.

"wow you didn't seem like the type... uhh well ok one time you did..."

Suddenly storm blushes. wait then did he actually like him.

"there's more... I stole diapers from your dad and a dress and I like to be a diapered girl..."

storm felt very awkward and looked down.

"o-oh... t-that's umm strange..."

as strange as it felt he couldn't hate him he didn't understand why.

"So umm storm? will you be my daddy?"

storm was about to say something when he began to wake up. He stretches and yawns sitting up rubbing his eyes.

"what the hell is up with these dreams...? heh... God if I actually found out Bryn was into that stuff I would expose him so badly. but ya... I'm sure that's a dream because of these stupid things."

He throws the covers off himself and looks down at his dry diaper checking it and smiles then quickly gets rid of it.

"well no crap it's dry... I'm not a dumb baby I might not beable to use the toilet but atleast I can contol when I use this stupid thing..."

storm sits on the edge of his bed and focuses on peeing. It takes a while but he suddenly starts to go.

"ahh...."

His diaper gets soaked and stands up with his diaper sagging.

"yuck... MOM!"

He stands there in an awkward position not wanting it to touch him. before too long Dakota walks in.

"Something wrong? oh hehe someone needs a diaper change."

Strom still can't help but blush.

"come on mom... can you just not tease me... look I'm sorry for what I did to dad... isntisn't there anything I can do to like only have to do this like... shorter?"

She picks up storm and carries him to the changing table and puts him down on it.

"well... your dad was super happy you played with him... so hmm oh I got an idea! you don't seem to like this Bryn much do you?"

storm shook his head. He honestly hated him.

"How about at the end of the month I'll end your punishment early if you hang out with him more ok?"

storm grones

"not fair!"

His mom starts to change him cleaning him up, his blush still on his face.

"but... whatever fine but why him?"

She sighs. and looks like she's about to say something but stops.

"no reason i just think he needs a friend."

probably to anyone but storm it was obvious she just wanted storm to have a friend.

"fine... but if he's super mean or anything I get to stop ok?"

She smiles and nods luring his butt and putting a new diaper on him

"funny you trying to bid me down while you get a diaper change"

she couldn't help but laugh making him blush and go quiet.

"but ok storm."

She picks him up and hugs him. he smiled some. at least this mom was more normal then dream mom. if his mom was teasing him or something he would feel like he did something really bad.

"thank mom... now don't I have a therapist to go to?"

She nods.

"and school after."

I grone.

"is the weekend already gone... these stupid early bedtimes suck..."

Dakota grabs a onsie and hands it to him.

"wear this under your clothes it will help your diaper droop problem if you need help mommy will help you."

storm grones.

"but mom..."

She flicks his head.

"don't 'but mom' me young man go get changed or i'll take you to the therapist in only a diaper." 

storms. eyes get big and run off he would not put it past his mom to really do that. He gets to the room and throws the onesie on it was green he lays back and snaps it at the crotch part of his diaper.

"well... hopefully it will be less noticeable..."

He puts on some pants and a long shirt just in case it just looks like he had an under shirt on that was tucked into his pants. but he had to admit it wasn't the worst when hidden anyways. soon his mom comes in.

"you done? we got to hurry up your appointment is soon go get In the car I'll be there in a bit."

I sigh.

"yes mom"

She clears her throat and Storm glares.

"yes... M-mommy"

She blushes and goes out and gets in the car slamming the door.

"I can't believe she's making me say that! I swear if I have to say that when not home ill... illI'll do something crazy!"

He sat there with his arms crossed and his mom came out and started the car and put her seat belt on.

"hmm you need a car seat. also put on your seat belt."

"what no! to the car seat..."

He wasn't going to argue the seat belt. He did hate it but he was too scared to fight with her. He puts it on and lays back as they drive off.

"and I'm serious you're kinda small. heh and it would help you sit up higher your dad had to use one for a long time. till he could prove he wasn't 5"

She laughs. Storm also laughs.

"wait really? poor dad... oh wait he probably liked it? why would dad like that's stuff it's... weird"

dakota shrugs.

"why do you like trying to be cool? why do you lie about all your friends why do you lie all the time"

storms eyes get big looking at her.

"y-you know?"

She sighs and nods.

"I do that's why I was so excited to see this Bryn trying to be your friend but you don't even give him a chance."

storm looks away.

"he's a bully mom... you don't understand.. you never will... he just wants to embarrass me and make me suffer..."

She shakes her head.

"maybe he likes to have fun... but honestly? I don't think he would do anything to spill your secret or anything even if you gave him a chance."

I look at her confused.

"what do you mean he nearly did last time at school! nearly told the whole class!"

She smiles.

"did he?"

storm thinks.

"well... no because I did what he asked..."

She looked confused.

"what did he ask you to do?"

He looked away and blushed.

"not important."

She tapped her foot that she wasn't using for driving.

"storm...."

He sighs.

"he told me to... use my diaper..."

She rolls her eyes.

"I told him to do that..."

He looks at her quickly.

"what?! you also told him to check me by using his hand go uhh..."

He stopped and blushed. she giggles and smiled big

"aww! did your little friend do a little diaper check that's super cute"

He blushed more.

"shut the hell up mom!! I fucking hate you!"

that struck a nerve with storm. but also pissed off his mom. and upset her. Something was definitely wrong with storm.

"That's it young man when we get home you're in so much trouble!!"

He didn't care; he just looked out the window silently when they got to the office. He got out and slams the door.

"STORM!"

no response he goes in and sits down just waiting. Dakota grinds her teeth then calms down and goes inside.

"I got an appointment for my diaper wearing son over there thanks, his names storm!"

She smirks and storm covers his face in complete embarrassment there wasn't anyone else in there except the workers they giggle some. and Dakota sits by storm.

"you're in so much trouble young man after this. when I get back your have better straighten up or i'll take you through the storm in nothing but your diaper and sit you in that seat in the front understand me!"

storm was crying from embarrassment and being yelled at but hides it and just nods keeping his face covered she leaves and gets in the car also crying herself. That was way too harsh for such a young kid. she felt awful but he wouldn't learn his lesson otherwise right? hopefully the therapist can help him. storm stayed there waiting to be called in what seemed like forever his name was called.

he walks in with his head down sitting on a couch. could this therapist help him with his situation? he didn't know and he didn't care he just wanted it to be over. 

Chapter 14

Storm sits there for a while awkwardly waiting for his therapist. Not only was the wait awkward, he was so pissed at his mom he couldn't believe her. He felt betrayed. He wanted to bawl and cry but he wasn't a baby or a girl and men don't cry. or that's how he felt anyways. suddenly a Xatu walks in.

"hello, storm correct?"

It was a guy Xatu by the sound of his voice.

"huh?"

His voice cracks and he clears his throat looking up at him.

"i-I mean... sure whatever..."

He looked back down.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Shu. so your mother had some worries about you? how do you and your mother get along?"

The Xatu pulls out some glasses out of his shirt pocket and puts on and opens up a notebook.

"well... i hate her!"

the Xatu just makes a noise and nods.

"I see... why is that? Do you two have problems and does she hurt you? if so do tell don't be afraid no one this will be said to your mother or anyone else except to you."

Storm nods.

"I... well..."

He blushed and the Xatu looked up at him from the notebook.

"is it the 'diaper punishment' your mother spoke of?"

storm moves around uncomfortably.

"i-I... ya...its so stupid! this can't be legal right?! she's trying to embarrass me! and make me hated! all my friends will make fun of me and my girlfriend will dump me!"

He nods and writes stuff down.

"it's definitely... not a normal punishment but I have heard of it. and it could cause some stress issues. but it's perfectly legal. while you live in her house that is. as long as it's not leading to nothing inappropriate. But tell me storm, about your friends and your girlfriend?"

storm looks up.

"W-well... uhh..."

He was caught in a lie.

"i-I... don't have any..."

He nods and smiles.

"Thank you for not keeping up that lie. That's a good step in the right direction. ok I understand this... diaper punishment is embarrassing but do you not feel like you deserve it for what you did?"

He makes weird looks.

"well not I don't deserve it!"

He nods.

"ok let me give you a scenario... you got a girlfriend but she's got a problem that needs to be kept secret but it would also be super embarrassing if it got out. let's say you have a child one day, ok? and he's just looking to get what he wants so he's going to spill her secrets to the world to get you and this girl to do anything he wants. Now what do you do? punish him? or let it slide? "

storm sat there. He wasn't going to use his parents... just get what he wants... his eyes get big and covers his face rubbing his eyes. He understood now. maybe he did deserve this.

"I would... punish?"

He smiles and nods and writes on his notepad.

"great progress storm. Thank you for being so easy to work with. but now you see how you acted to your mom? your mother said you two haven't been the best at getting along you two fight a lot. is there a reason?"

storm messes with the couch and shrugs. how was this guy getting him to talk so easily he almost found it hard not to spill everything when he asked.

"hmm ok let me ask this? Do you hate your mom? Do you wish she was gone?"

storm looks up quickly

"no! i mean..."

He sighs.

"she's just always teasing me... always! I can't do anything even before this stuff... she teases and teases... most people say oh that's normal for a parent to do but she does it all the time... it's-"

He closes his notepad and looks at him.

"Ruining your self confidence and you don't feel like you can say anything of how you feel or anything because she will mock you"

His eyes get big and look at him.

"how did..."

he laughs.

"I've been doing this for years storm. but I can understand that. hmm ok storm can you open up to me? Tell me about life before this punishment? bullies? friends? love interest? just give me an overview."

storm lays back with a crinkle blushing.

"So umm from the beginning... hmm Well I haven't really had any friends most of my life too scared to...Well I mean I met this one kid his name Bryn when we were younger he would pick on me here and there but he would always also talk to me and just hang out with me. "

storm stretches, relaxing laying back on the couch.

"but his bullying only got worse and worse before now he does everything to pick on me. but even so he's always calling himself my friend or bud or something...i hate him! he's just mean and that's it. as for love interests... uhh well never had any... none of the girls at my school look cute enough."

Storm looks over at the Xatu.

"None? what about boys? anything on that side?"

storm coughed and laughed.

"guys?! that's sick."

He just nods.

"ok, so you're straight? That's all you had to say. no need to be so defensive about it heh. ok now tell me. about after this diaper punishment started?"

storm looks at the ceiling.

"well... I've been having nightmares and it makes me uhh you know use the umm d-diaper..."

He blushed being awkward to say.

"and one day I pissed mom off so much she dressed me up like a girl... in a dress! and a diaper then opened the damn door right in front of Bryn the bullie!"

Xatu sighs.

"oh I see... who did he tell?"

storm sighed wanting to say he told someone but he didn't.

"well... no one"

Xatu looked confused.

"is he blackmailing you?"

storm though more.

"well... kinda? I think... he hasn't made me do anything crazy well except once... but it was going to happen eventually... but the other day while at school he told me to wet myself... after some back and forth I did... i mean I was going to sooner or later too but he took me to the bathroom and made me show him... hehe pinned me against the wall and groped my dipaer to check if I wet it... "

Xatu laughs some quietly.

"I see... and this Bryn? is he well gay?"

storm shrugs.

"I don't know... maybe? he sounded like it a few times but he doesn't seem like the type..."

Xatu opens his notebook and writes in it again.

"I see. can you tell me about your dreams? can you remember any of them?"

Xatu fixes his glasses.

"Well... kinda? one dream I was on a plane with my mom and dad but I was a baby... the plane started to crash and we jumped out I remembered falling away from mom and dad crying..."

He nods.

"ok, so you have a fear of abandonment. you're scared if you tell them something or they don't know they will leave you... right?"

storm was unsure.

"I don't know...? you're the doctor here heh. anyways another dream was the whole diaper thing was a dream and I went to find mom and dad but I couldn't find them before I saw them as baby's before a scary voice said I would be the next baby..."

storm shivers.

"Hmm I see... sounds to me like a story that came around the human war part. Maybe your mom or dad told you the storys and you forgot but quite a while back humans were all over the world but we pokemon took over and changed all humans into baby's. that one seems like a normal nightmare. "

storm looks over.

" whoa... really? I know mom told me most of this but maybe she told me before and I just remembered it kinda thought a dream? "

He nods.

"Indeed anyways anymore dreams? "

"oh right well I had one Dream where me and Bryn-"

he stopped talking.

"oh a dream of the bullie? what happened?"

storm gulps.

"n-never mind..."

Xatu sighs.

"that's your choice I suppose but remember I won't tell a soul ok?"

storm looks uncomfortable.

"well... alrighty... but don't make fun of me!"

He just nods.

"I promise storm I wouldn't do that to anyone."

storm takes a deep breath.

"well... I was older... looked like I was 18 I was wearing... female clothing I think... it was weird... but weirder yet I was in a bed with Bryn... I was also in a diaper... but he talked to me so sweaty and then I don't know what happened to me but W-we kissed...."

storms face goes bright red remembering it. Xatu just smiles.

"Hmm could just be a one time thing but I think that dream was telling you more about yourself that you don't understand. maybe you are sick of being this man? Maybe you're sick of the stereotypes of men having to be with women? and maybe you are secretly enjoying the diapers"

Storm face was bright red. none of that was true! right he thought.

"no it's not! I'm a man and I like girls! I-i do! I think... I mean I know! because I'm not gay or soem sissy boy!"

Xatu just smiles.

"or maybe it means nothing, it was just a dream after all. and maybe you like this Bryn more than you think?"

He couldn't blush more.

"shut up! I-i don't like him at all..."

Xatu nods.

"anymore dreams?"

storm sighs but nods

"just one...I dreamed I was young again but I was a girl my whole life was different I was more nice to my mom she didn't tease me and stuff..."

Xatu writes stuff down then shuts his notebook.

"I see so you feel if you were a girl you would have a better life with less shaming? I think you need to think about some stuff for me for a long time and I'm being serious. think about your sexuality and think about being a guy. It's completely normal for some guys to wish to be girls. I'm not saying this to insult you. you got a lot of stuff going on it life and I think this will be a big change for you. but one day it will help you. "

Storm couldn't belive what he was hearing did he seriously think he was gay or like dressing up like a girl?? This doctors an idiot.

"whatever... I see this was a waste of time"

He gets up.

"am I done? can I go home?"

Xatu nods.

"ya your times up. but do think about this seriously or you will be confused for a long time. I'm not saying you are at all but talk about it to someone to get a taste of it. stop worrying about your mom teasing you, ok? no matter what she says she still loves you deeply. I could hear that on the phone. "

He sighs. I doubt she does anymore he thought.

" ya ok whatever you quack... "

He leaves and finds his mom outside and gets in the car looking at his mom. She just smiled.

"how did it go?"

storm just looked away and looked out the window making her sigh.

"you're still in trouble. but look I'm sorry for what I did... I definitely went too far I know..."

storm grones.

"I'm... sorry too... I only learned today all my problems come from you..."

Dakota looked heartbroken about to cry. She just puts the car in reverse getting out of the parking lot and drives forward going home. but what punishment could his mother have planned for him he wondered. probably going to make him suck pacifiers and some other baby shit just his luck.

Chapter 15

The entire trip home was very quiet and awkward storm didn't really want to talk and he wasn't going to talk unless his mom did. but Dakota was too busy wondering why it was her fault. believing he's probably making up more lies. but she had a surprise ready for storm when they got home. They Finally arrived home and storm got out of the car and his mom got in the back of the car and grabbed out a bunch of bags of stuff leaving some stuff. 

"Storm, get back here and help me with these bags before you go inside." 

storm grones and goes back and grabs some food mom bought and a gallon of milk nothing odd. they walk back inside. 

"And don't you grone at me...im getting sick of this attitude today. now storm do you need a diaper change? because if not I'm not changing you till after school understand? well I suppose your little friend Bryn can." 

Storm stomps his foot blushing. 

"I don't need changed! I'm not a baby! and like hell I would let that idiot change me!" 

Dakota begins to unpack all the stuff she bought today. It was a bunch of girls' clothes Storms size. 

"I'm really sick of that potty mouth that's it I was going to wait till after school but you know what" 

storm was confused seeing the clothes before his mom grabs his arm and an arm full of clothes and drags him to her room. 

"what are you doing…" 

then it hits him. 

"W-wait M-mom please wait I'm sorry I won't curse! you can't do this!" 

Dakota just had a smirk on her face. storm was struggling but Dakota easily held him as she pulled off his pants and took off his shirt. leaving him in nothing but a diaper and putting him on the changing table. 

"Now you listen to me beginning today for one week you are a girl, a diaper wearing girl. and you will go to school as a girl as well. I don't care anymore if you don't care how you treat me I can do the same!" 

She begins removing his diaper he was shaking, fighting crying. 

"you can't be serious! I'll be made fun of, everyone will hate me please mommy I'm sorry!" 

She throws the dry diaper away and pulls out one of the cute girly pink diapers. 

"I don't care storm you really made me mad today. This entire week 7 days you will be a girl and tell you what if you do that and don't be a horrible child I keep my promises to only make the diaper stuff last till the end of this month understand?" 

She starts putting him in the pink diaper he blushes and just can't hold back anymore and begins to cry. the first time she's seen him really cry. Dakota put powder on him and taped the diaper on and pulled him up and hugged him. 

"don't cry… this is a punishment because you've been a bad girl once you learn to act right you can live a normal life again." 

storm just cries and mumbles. 

"I'm sorry mommy…. I'm sorry mommy… please don't send me to school like this… I'm begging you…" 

She hugs him close and pats his diaper butt. 

"shhh… it will be ok I promise. you will be going to school under a new name and everything storm is just sick at home but a new student stormy has just started school. no one will know it's you promise I'll girly you so much even you won't know it's you" 

She giggled. storm whines but at least she's not going to make him give himself away. 

"f-fine… God I would rather die…" 

She grabs some pink pantie hoes and has storm step into them. They made his fur on his legs look pink; he looked like a sylveon down there and blushed looking at them. 

"W-what do I need these for?" 

She pulled them up over his diaper. 

"Hmm honestly, I don't know?" 

She giggles. 

"they just make you look cute" 

She then grabs a pink dress that's got ribbons all over it and it also looked like a sylveon making him blush more. This was the one evolution he never wanted to become and here he was being dressed up like one. she grabs some shoes for storm also pink then sat him infront of a mirror while she started to mess with his hair. he blushed insanly seeing himself he looked srupid and felt stupid. it really reminds him of that dream he had. 

"awww so cute stormy. I honestly wish I had a girl… I would have loved helping her with her hair and just making her cute like this." 

She sighs as she gets his hair in cute pigtails then starts with makeup. 

"S-seriously… makeup too…? aren't I humiliated enough already…?"

she shakes her head. 

"I guess I can stop but it's easy to tell your storm heh" 

His eyes get big and blush some more. 

"g-good point… make me not storm…" 

dakota giggles. 

"I could arrange that with hypnosis. I'll make you believe you are a girl and this is normal even less chance to blow your cover but it will only last till the end of school. oh and I'll probably take away bladder control and bowel control with it for a little fun hehe"

He looked scared. was his mom really that crazy to do that. He gulps. 

"a-and if I don't want to…?" 

She shrugs. 

"You don't have to, it's your choice do you want to deal with the embarrassment like this or just think it's normal you will watch yourself do all this stuff though kinda like a movie but it's your own body." 

Dakota gets him all cute. It was almost how scary storm looked like a girl. He just stared in disbelief that this was him. 'I am kinda cute. like if it was another girl! N-not that i thought i was cute and enjoyed it.' he thought to himself who did he have to prove that to himself?

"mommy… I-i mean mom!" 

She smiles. 

"yes stormy?" 

He gulps and nods. 

"J-just hypnotize me… please I can't live through this…" 

Dakota hugs his girly son and kisses him. 

"alright… just know I'm doing this because I love you. now look into my eyes sweetie." 

storm looked at Dakotas eyes who were swirling, storm couldn't take his eyes off before he fell asleep in his chair. his diaper peeking out from under his dress while he sleeps. suddenly he hears a snap and he jumps awake and rubs his eyes. 

"... what happened? Did I fall asleep." 

dakota nods. 

"it's ok sweetie. it was just while I was getting you ready for school." 

oh ya he had to go to school it was his first day of school he was kinda excited but nervous. 

"oh ya school! I'm going to make so many new friends mommy!" 

Storm looks at himself in the mirror and his eyes get big before she smiles big. 

"LOOK HOW CUTE I AM! ALL THE BOYS WILL EAT ME UP!" 

She giggles and jumps up feeling the padding between her legs. and lifting her skirt and looking at it. Dakota couldn't help but laugh. She's never seen storm so flamboyant. it was cute too bad it wasn't going to last. but she couldn't do that either sbe would feel awful giving him absolutely no free will. 

"oh I forgot I put you in a new diaper because you soaked your last one. one day you will be a big girl and use the potty huh?" 

Storm stops his skirt and giggles and nods. 

"yap mommy! Now can I go to school? I can't wait to show everyone how cute I am! Stormy the sylveon! well… soon to be hehe" 

His mom laughs and takes 'stormys' hand and takes him to the car and they get in and head to the school stopping at the drop off. 

"have fun stormy" 

She jumps out having no concern for her diaper showing. 

"I Will mommy!" 

He starts to run off before daota stops her. 

"storm! I-i mean stormy… flip the back of your skirt down uhh sweetie…" 

She looked confused and giggled and did so. 

"oopsie!"

dakota sighs. 

"this might have been a horrible idea… storm will kill me if any one finds out who he is…" 

stormy goes inside and bumps into Bryn. 

"owie…" 

Bryn turns and sees her. 

"well hello there aren't you a cutie?" 

stormy blushes and nods. 

"E-excuse me I didn't mean to bump into you… iI was just excited for my first day of school." 

Bryn looked confused, her voice was oddly familiar and she just looked familiar but he didn't know any girl like this. odd. 

"first day? then how about I show you around? I have nothing better to do anyways… so what's your name?" 

storm smiles. 

"stormy" 

Bryn smirk 

"wait… stormy huh? I know a guy named Storm who was called that before." 

stormy looked confused. 

"I don't know a storm?" 

Bryn looked confused again. He didn't feel like she was lying but he also got a feeling like this was also storm odd. 

"oh I know how to prove it!" 

Bryn grabs her skirt and pulls it up to reveal her diaper stormy blushes like Crazy and slaps Bryn across the face. 

"perve!" 

He was right she was in a diaper it had to be storm but what was wrong with him… and a perv? Bryn blushes. 

"oh like hell I would be checking you out! I was looking for something." 

He rolls his eyes 

"look I'm sorry… it was wrong let me just show you around and maybe we can be friends?" 

storm looked conflicted. 

"well… if you don't pull up my dress again perv maybe and maybe if you prove to me. you're a good guy, you could be my boyfriend!" 

He blushed again. 

"ok storm I know that's you stop this! your freaking me out you would never say that!" 

stormy giggles. 

"I'm not storm I'm stormy" 

Suddenly the bell rings. 

"shit class time… come on storm! don't worry I won't tell your secret… but I'm coming home with you to find out what's going on…" 

Bryn takes her to their first class. She gets introduced to the class all the boys seem to be all over her and Bryn growls. 

"She's mine back off!" 

He blushed knowing who it really was. I mean he was fully against it but Storm would die if he just came out and said he liked him. Bryn sighs and gets storm to sit by him. she giggled and sat really close. stormy wasn't sure why but she felt safe around Bryn. 

"so you didn't tell me your name?" 

He looked at her blushing. 

"R-right I'm Bryn…" 

She smiles. 

"more like hottie. you wanted to come to my house after school right? I'm ok with that heh you can meet my mommy she's great I love her" 

He was blown away. This storm was definitely not normal. What did his mom do to him? He was kinda worried for storm. he knew storm was hiding some secret feelings but he was never good about trying to help storm over the years. and it just accidentally became bullying. He liked storm as a friend and he felt bad he was being forced to act like this let alone be dressed as a girl. but… hehe would be lying if it wasn't maybe slightly turning him on. 

"o-oh that's nice… so umm… why do you wear… diapers…?"

she blushed a bit. 

"well… i have had some hard times being potty trained and it's for my safety mommy says." 

He nods. his mom was definitely controlling him some he was kinda mad she would do that. they make it through class and talk a lot more they start to become more friends. maybe closer if you asked stormy. they were at p. e. when suddenly stormy grabs Bryns arm blushing. she was starting to wet her diaper. 

"d-don't look...i'm going potty…" 

Bryn couldn't help but put his hand on her diaper crotch feeling it warm up he blushed and so did she he could feel it definitely wasn't a girl he pulled his hand away still blushing. Bryn bit his lip some. 

"ahh… I feel better…" 

the storm he knew wouldn't do that especially not in front of so many people but damn it why was he so turned on! this isn't storm! he's not in his right mind set… don't take advantage of him like this. 

"W-whoa… you really did use it huh… I-i have a friend called storm who I have to make him wet his…" 

He laughs awkwardly. she giggles. 

"aww if you like feeling my diaper it's ok… for some I feel like I would trust you to change me. I-i mean if you wanted to… just not here…" 

don't do it Bryn don't do it he said over and over to himself before he broke. 

"i-I mean… if you want changed I'll do it…" 

His mom did give him permission to change him damn it why couldn't he just say no. she smiled. and took Bryn by the hand and took him to the female restrooms and got in a bag she was carrying and pulled out a new diaper with baby wipes and powder. 

"Here you go bryn. thanks I don't really know how to change myself heh" 

She lays down and flips her skirt up and smiles. 

"whenever you're ready cutie!" 

stormy was blushing not as much as bryn. This was just like his dreams but he never imagined it would happen. He gulps and gets down and starts to untape her diaper after he slowly pulls it down the soaked diaper laying under him and his very obvious not girl parts. this was definitely storm he thought blushing. He grabs wipes and cleans him. He was blushing making some small noises. 

"t-this is much less different then when mommy does it…" 

His soft self getting hard made bryn blush more he had to hurry he threw away the diaper and put the new one under her and powders her up and taped it on. He takes a sigh of relief once he does. suddenly storm leans up and hugs him. 

"thanks bryn….or should I say daddy?" 

They lock eyes and move in like they're about to kiss before storms normal mind gets knocked out he finally comes to once he's home. his mind is back to normal, he storms again. 

"phew… i hope that was all fake…maybe a dream" 

He looked down to see the dress and everything then saw he was holding hands with someone he looked over and saw Bryn he blushes and pulls away. 

"something wrong stormy? o-oh wait… or is this storm?" 

His eyes were big. what the hell happened. 

"you… w-we… then you…. then we… AHHHH!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!" 

storm screams rubbing to his room embarrassed as hell

"what happened after that damn diaper change please tell me we didn't kiss. but we were so close and…I-i think I'm going to be sick…" 

He put his hand on his diaper and it was wet. He blushed more thinking of all that has happened than about what his therapist told him to think about. He started to rub on his diaper, blushing more and more. before the door opens and he screams looking back at byrn. 

"h-hey storm… can we… talk?" 

here storm was about to talk to the guy who knows so much stuff about him now. he's going to tell eveyone tell them I'm gay or something and I'm not and then blow my whole cover storm began to cry infront or bryn standing there this is the most emotional storms been in a long time. he cryed once with the diapers but hes normaly able to stop himself easily but today he just wanted to cry and be hugged. and what was bryn going to say. make fun of him or… worse?

Chapter 16

Bryn looked kinda shocked to see the storm so emotional. storm was just scared as the grovyle opened his arms and just put his arms around him in a hug storm flinched then began to cry into him.

"Come on man… don't cry… look I won't tell a soul who you really are. ok? I couldn't do that. I mean I love to tease you but not flipping ruin you I-i mean hey you look cute in this." 

Bryn blushed and storm blushed and pulled away wiping his eyes. 

"don't call me cute… it's weird… just tell me, what happens when we went to the bathroom? I was still kinda there for some of it then everything went black and nothing." 

Bryn blushed more. 

"well…" 

He started explaining it. 

FLASH BACK

storm was moving slower to Bryan's lips but suddenly Bryn stopped him. 

"stormy! we don't have time, we have to hurry back to class. we can't miss anything important!" 

He said, trying to make up an excuse. 

"oh right silly me sorry! let's get back to class!" 

stormy giggles and they rushed back to class they mostly spent the day talking and learning about each other. but storm couldn't remember any of it. 

Back to normal. 

"and that's what really happened. I stopped you because… it wouldn't feel right… your mom used hypnosis on you didn't she?" 

storm almost had a sigh of relief. 

"thank God I thought I kissed you… but ya she did how did you know?" 

Bryn smiles. 

"your dad's and eevee he can't learn hypnosis and you wouldn't do any of that willingly… right?" 

He shakes his head. 

"of course not! B-But umm hey did that umm diaper change really happen? maybe I imagined it too…" 

Bryn blushes and looks away. 

"n-no that wasn't your imagination… I-i ya…" 

storm also blushed. 

"D-damn it…" 

they both stood there awkwardly for a while before Dakota walked in. 

"oh stormy and… Bryn? oh wait you're probably back to normal aren't you storm?" 

storm blushes and nods. He wishes this was just some nightmare. 

"hello Storms mom. Nice to meet you again… uhh I had a good time with 'stormy' and she wanted me to come back with her and I couldn't say no… then storm went back to normal…" 

dakota giggles. 

"awww cute. you know my hypnosis can't make someone do something 100% without some willingness to do it. just some fun advice. So you staying the night Bryn? or just for a while you were going to stay the other day but left quickly." 

Both Bryn and storm look at each other with a blush and storm looks away and down not sure what to say. 

"Oh… right that uhh my mom called! she needed me home couldn't say no to my mom" 

dakota looked confused. 

"but I thought you told me you-" 

Bryn yells and pulls storm to storm room by his hand and shuts the door. 

"phew…" 

Bryn was still holding his hand, storm blushed more and yanked his hand away. 

"S-stop that! anyways what the hell was that all about??" 

Bryn just sighs. 

"not important… I told you once as stormy I don't think I want to tell this side of you. this side of you don't seem to care. and as for being your bully I don't understand how that started… one day I just have a bit of fun and all of a sudden I'm your bully… let's just forget that part ok? "

storm looked confused 

"Why did you tell stormy? and why would that part of me care… but"

He thinks for a while remembering the dream he had about him deserving a second chance. 

"... fine I'll give you a second chance ok?" 

Bryn smiles a bit. 

"r-really?" 

storm nods. 

"look I don't care if you want to be friends but there's nothing between us… ok?" 

Suddenly Dakota knocks not coming in. 

"Do you two love birds need a drink or anything." 

They both blush and Storm grinds his teeth. 

"no… mother and don't call us that we are friends not…. that" 

He knew if he yelled this punishment would only be worse. 

"you and your mother have issues don't you? maybe… I see… I tease just like your mother huh? that's why… you probably have a grudge against your mom too huh?" 

storm nods.

"that's what the therapist seems to think… and other things…" 

Bryn nodded then looked confused. 

"therapist?" 

storm explained why he needed to go and stuff. Bryn couldn't help but giggled. 

"Wait, you've been having real accidents?" 

storm blushed. 

"shut up...you best not blow your second chance ass hole…" 

He looks down ashamed. 

"sorry, but hey how about we get revenge on your mom?" 

storm rubbed his arm uncomfortably. 

"I don't know…" 

Bryn puts his arm around Storm and smirks. 

"you won't even be involved. It will all be my fault if I get in trouble. but if I do it uhh… we get to hang out more ok? I would love to become friends, real friends.." 

storm let off a slight smile. 

"well… ok fine" 

He began to play with his dress nervously. 

"Great, I have a perfect plan but I won't tell you you can't be involved if you don't know I have something planned huh?" 

storm laughs some. 

"ya I suppose so… umm Bryn thanks and I thought you where just a ass hole turns out you are one" 

He laughs more. 

"rude! but I won't deny it. so back to the matter at hand… I know you're wet, you wouldn't shut up about it on the way home. Do you still want me to change you or… your mom? I know these locks will only unlock for some adults and me" 

storm grones blushing. 

"oh come on… it's not my fault! I didn't want to but mom took my control away when she hypnotized me!"

bryn just nods. 

"Mhm ok ok but that doesn't answer my questions diaper boy. do you want me to change you?" 

storm grones. 

"i-I don't know! why would you even want to?!" 

Bryn blushes. 

"no reason…" 

storm glares.

"Maybe I'll get mom to do it so I'm not being touched by a pervy grovyle…" 

Bryn blushes and glares. 

"h-hey! I'm not going to do anything beyond a diaper change!" 

storm smirks. 

"I didn't hear a no to the perverted grovyle part." 

He growls. 

"S-shut up! look ok I like men! fuck it I like you too!" 

He blushed like crazy and shut up storm quickly also blushed. 

"i-I think you need to get home… we can talk more tomorrow…" 

Bryn just nodded. 

"Y-ya… right...i-im sorry I'll umm see you tomorrow then…" 

Bryn leaves and storm goes over to his pillow and puts it over his face and screams. 

"Jesus… this can't be happening… what the hell was that… my heart just felt like it was excited when he said that… that stupid theripist can't be serious… just...try it? maybe…" 

storm grones. 

"I wonder if he likes me in the dress more or normal…" 

He shakes his head. 

"what the hell brain who cares! this day has been crazy…" 

He pulled his dress up and felt his wet diaper. 

"it's cold… but I got to go a little might as well use it again… right? I'm going to get changed soon…" 

He relaxed and began to wet feeling the warmth he gave a slight smile before shaking his head 

"what the hells wrong with me… that's disgusting… i'm gross…"

He sits on his bed thinking about Bryn changing him and wiping him with the baby wipe he rubbed his face. 

"S-stop… making this weird…" 

Oddly storm was turned on. but he was still learning his body. 

"W-wait you going to do what? no don't change me in front of everyone don't show them my diaper please don't show them I'm really a boy… im a girl…" 

He couldn't stop imagining himself in this embarrassing situation. The thoughts just kept racing before something strange hit him and his body suddenly moved his lower half. He felt like something just shot out of him before he relaxed and the thoughts just eased away. 

"ahhh… what just happened… I feel so relaxed…" 

storm covered up and closed his eyes falling asleep. He wouldn't realize it yet but he just had the most life changing moment right here. 

Chapter 17

Suddenly Dakota comes into Storm's room. 

"I brought… drinks?" 

She said looking around and holding a few drinks. she walked over to the bed expecting maybe Bryn to be with him but he was gone again. guess he couldn't handle it. Dakota sighs and smiles seeing storm sleep. He was oddly moving his hand around to find his mouth before he stuck his thumb in his mouth and smiled. Dakota giggles and quietly leaves the room. 

Storm slept about an hour before waking up and pulling his thumb from his mouth looking confused. 

"gross… now my furs all soaked on my hand…" 

He sighs and stretches his soaked diaper showing from under his dress. 

"yuck… I should see if I can get changed. but that was an amazing nap. I don't know what happened but I was so relaxed even in this gross situation heh…" 

He stands up and pulls his dress down. 

"god I hope no one at school saw my I-i mean this diaper…" 

storm opens his door and looks out and around. 

"mom? dad? you home?" 

dakota called out to him. 

"I'm in my room sweetie." 

storm walks in his diaper sagging. 

"uhh… can I get a change…" 

She smiles and nods reading a book on her bed. she gets up and takes and sits him on the changing table. 

"where did Bryn go?" 

storm blushes. 

"he… had to go home…" 

She didn't look convinced. 

"oh really?" 

She layed Storm back and pulled up his dress and began to untape his diaper. 

"well whatever… I won't get involved but we need to get you into some more comfortable clothes. You can't get your dress all gross, you will need it washed for tomorrow." 

storm sighs. 

"you're serious about this…? " 

Dakota nods as she puts a new diaper after cleaning him and putting powder in him. 

"Of course storm. you made me very angry so you were punished. so do you normally suck your thumb while you sleep?" 

storm blushes. 

"n-no! I… don't know what happened… I was thinking about stuff today… and how embarrassing it was and the feel when Bryn changed me my body felt strange before my muscles had a strange twitch and then suddenly I relaxed then I sleep" 

dakota blushes that was not what she wanted to hear her son doing. 

"storm! I don't want to hear about you… well you know." 

storm looked confused. 

"y-you know?" 

just more confused. 

"oh no… you don't know… shit I forgot pokemon probably didn't need a teacher for this stuff before we were mixed with humans… I'll tell your dad to talk to you later. First let's get you into some soft pj's." 

She boops his nose making him sneeze. 

" d-don't do that I hate that… but why do I need to talk to dad? can't you tell me whatever? "

shake shakes her head fast. 

" n-no way! "

She said, grabbing some obviously girly pjs and then removing storms dress. then gets him in the pj's. 

"I really hate this girl shi-stuff… I mean" 

He gulps and his mom glares a bit. 

"Close one stormy now do you want hypnotize before school again?" 

storm shook his head. 

"n-no! not again!" 

She smiled and hugged him. 

"I won't do it without your permission don't worry" 

He relaxed and calmed down. 

"phew… I figured knowing you, you would make me and just make me suck like that or something…" 

Dakota pulled away from the hug and frowned. 

"are you really that scared of me…? have I been that bad to you? God… I became my mom… storm I'm so sorry…" 

She hugs him again. 

"no more messing around you finish this girl time and… I'll let you off the hook for the diapers ok? just try not to cause anymore trouble in the next 6 days. can you do that?" 

storm was blown away, he smiled and hugged her back. 

"ok mommy I won't… i-i mean mom…" 

She smiles and keeps hugging him. 

"I love you so much storm… even if you might have a crush on that Bryn." 

She giggled and storm blushed. 

"I do not! can I just go talk to dad already??" 

Dakota smiles and puts Storm on the floor and goes over to the bed and rocks Dill. 

"Dill honey it's time to wake up." 

He grones and wined. 

"but mommy… i wanna sleep" 

She blushed and cleared her throat. 

"no infront of storm Dill…" 

He quickly sat up. 

"o-oh hey… son…? oh maybe I got a daughter now" 

Dill laughed some. 

"so what's going on?" 

Dill pouted crossing his arms looking away there was no way he looked that much like a girl. 

"Well you see storm had a… well-" 

She whispers in his ear and his eyes get big and Storm looks at them confused. 

"got it I'll talk to him. leave." 

dakota just nods and leaves shutting the door. 

"Come on up on the bed with daddy we need to talk storm."

he grones. 

"don't call yourself daddy… don't make me do like mom does…. and I don't think you get to call yourself that while you're in a diaper." 

storm smirks and sits by him Dill then also smirks. 

"then I guess you don't get to call yourself a boy because you're dressed like a girl." 

He smiles and Storms glared. 

"no. Fair."

Dill laughed and then got serious. 

"We got to have a talk. Your mom said you had some strange thoughts? then suddenly relaxed?" 

Dill nods. 

"ya it uhh… i didn't tell mom but the feeling came from my… uhh cock…" 

He blushed. Dill just nodded. 

"I see… so what caused it?" 

storm explained what happened. 

"Well I was thinking about how embarrassing my whole school day was and about Bryn who was able to change me at school and before it I also uhh used my diaper… It was warm. I rubbed it a little and then had all the thoughts and it...happened." 

dill smiles 

"aww ok… so you basically jacked off?" 

storm looked confused. 

"Ok let me explain it this way… when someone your age finds something that they enjoy a lot they get excited down below and if you keep that excitement up eventually you will explode with… excitement you get me? it's like sex but alone." 

storm thought about it for a while then blushed. 

" W-wait so it was like a sexual thing? a-and I o-oh my God… "

dill sighs. 

"ya… I think it's obvious by now storm you might have a slight embarrassment kink.or maybe a diaper kink… they say these thoughts will not change if they do it's rare. So maybe you like Bryn? and diapers… but what do I know it might have been a flook. "

storm covers his face. 

" Oh my God I'm becoming like dad! no! that's disgusting! "

dill frowns. 

" ow… I'm still here you know.. "

storm gets up. 

" i-I think I need to go to bed and think…. "

dill nods. 

" I understand… but storm? "

He looks back. 

"No matter if you like diapers, girls clothes or boys we will always love you ok?" 

storm tears up some and hugs dill and then runs to his room to cry in to his pillow it wasn't really sad just confused. he thought it was bad to be gay now his dad's telling him he's ok with it. he wasn't sure what to do. but he needed to sleep or maybe. 

storm messed with himself some more, not feeling the same as before. 

"I don't even remember what caused it… but I was remembering the stuff like it was happening…" 

He sighs. 

"I could really use that relaxing feeling… dad said to keep the excitement up… but I don't even know what he means by excitement …" 

He thought about it for a while, thinking about diapers and being diapered. nothing got him going maybe it wasn't diapers he was kinda relieved. He then thought about Bryn and him saying he loved him. He could feel something growing. his mind started to stray. 

"h-hey let me go…" 

He imagined Finally getting to dress normally and while at school Bryn grabs him and begins to rip his clothing off. 

"n-no please bryn I'll do anything…" 

His hand begin to rub the front of his diaper his pj pants rubbing on the diaper easy hearing the sound of it crinkle made him imaging bryn pulling out a diaper and saying 'your no man your a little baby girl' 

He breathed heavily rubbing himself more and more before his door opened and his mom's eyes got big and he quickly stopped and blushed. 

"W-what are you doing?!" 

Dakota was speechless did she really just catch her son jacking off. 

"i-I was going to see if you were ok… but you need to know… that's very inappropriate…" 

storms cock was straight up in his diaper making poor storm blushe insanely he started to lose it. 

"but I'll just leave you alone…" 

Dakota left, shutting the door storm sighed and covered up. 

"well… now I just feel sad… and unfulfilled… but I don't even feel like finishing incase mom comes back in God… she probably thinks I'm disgusting now…who am I kidding she hates me" 

He began to cry. What was up with all the crying he's never felt like he could just cry but now he feels more like himself the more and more he learns about himself. He soon feels asleep for the night. who knows if he would have any crazy dreams or maybe he would have a completely normal sleep. 

Chapter 18

Storm was sleeping soundly for once when he shook some he sits up and rubs his eyes seeing Bryn. 

"hey bud! your mom told me to wake you up for school! heh cute pj's" 

storm smiles and blushes slightly. 

"uhh thanks...?" 

for some reason it didn't bother him as much it felt almost normal. 

"now you want me to help you put on your dress? your mom gives me permission to dress you and change you again if you need it." 

storm did kinda have to pee but oddly he giggled. 

"perv you just want me to undress." 

Bryn blushes. 

"Y-ya right your not that cute..." 

storm couldn't help but giggle again. That's odd; he's never giggled in his life. but this all felt so normal he just shrugged it off. 

"ok you can dress me but I gotta pee... I need to sneak into the bathroom." 

Bryn looks at him oddly helping him out of bed. 

"why? you're wearing a diaper why not just use it. I mean I'll change you right after so does it matter?" 

storm rolled his eyes and was about to explain why he shouldn't but just was left speechless. 

"i-I... huh...i guess I never thought about that... hey Bryn?" 

He looks at him confused. 

"I get you umm like me... but like what do you enjoy more? me normal in a diaper or all... girly?" 

He thought for a moment and smiled. 

"heh I love the girly part and the diaper parts not bad?" 

storm blushed. 

"r-really? do I look... convincing?" 

storm yawns as Bryn checked him over blushed some and nodded. 

"honestly... ya I would believe you're a girl and if you play well I could believe you're a toddler." 

storm laughs getting a bit hard in the diaper he relaxes and begins to wet his diaper feeling the warmth spread though it it was also turning him on more he grabs Bryns hand blushed and put his hand on his diaper. 

" S-so you like it when I wet it...? "

Bryn blushed feeling storms hard cock but oddly Bryn didn't run off like he normally does when he's this embarrassed. 

"ya I do... it's hot but I wonder if i-" 

Bryn begins to rub storms wet diaper making him fall back on the bed. He let out an awkward little moan. storm covered his mouth. 

"that must have been the excitement leaving your mouth heh" 

it was odd that was exactly how dad explained it to him. he wasn't gay but this felt so good maybe he was suddly Bryn pulls off Storms pants. 

"now sorm let's see how a baby girl like you enjoys this" 

Bryn begins to rub on storms cock through the diaper. 

"b-bryn! mmm... s-shit I'm not bi...please don't..." 

Bryn smirks. 

"you're right your gay a big gay boy who loves wearing diapers and and thinking of boys." 

storm moans more as he's rubbed 'fuck' he thought why was that geting him so excited he breath more and more heavy as Bryn got him off before storm woke up in bed as his body came, shooting a load in to his already soaked diaper.

storms eyes got big and looked around blushing. 

"what the fuck kinda dream was that..." 

He shivered. 

"I can't believe I just dreamed that! what's up with all these dreams..." 

He felt his diaper was warm. 

"when I wet in the dream I must have in real life too... just my luck..." 

Storm gets up and hears a knock at his door. He doesn't worry about going to get it. He didn't want to be seen in his girly pj's. That's when he hears walking and then sees someone open the door storms eyes got big and grabs a cover and wraps around himself. 

"J-just a minute!" 

Bryn walks in and looks confused. 

"aww man you're awake? I was going to have some fun." 

storm blushes seeing him and drops the cover. 

"oh it's just you..." 

Bryn comes closer and storm remembers his dream and backs up some. 

"h-how about you not get too close..." 

Bryn looked confused. 

"did I do something already...?" 

storm sighs and shakes his head. 

"no... just had a... bad dream about you is all and this is creepy like going like that dream." 

Bryn shrugs. 

"but hey I got that surprise for you. I already gave your mom the gift."

storm looked worried 

"g-gift? what did you do?" 

Bryn smiles. 

"Revenge on your mom, remember? I found books about pokemon that use to be humans coming in to contact with everstones" 

storm looked interesting. 

"ok? what about then? don't they keep you from evolving?" 

Bryn nods. 

"yes, for original pokemon not us or your parents. more your parents. So if a Gen one pokemon that was changed into a pokemon holds a everstone it will make that person a baby for at least 24 hours if they hold or for longer then day the effects become permanent. "

storms eyes get big. 

" W-what?! wait I changed my mind mom was just getting nice! she said if I don't get in trouble I can go back to normal at the end of the week what have you done!! "

Bryns eyes got big. 

" uhh... oops-"

Suddenly there's screaming. It sounded like storms mom then changed slowly. storm ran out of his room and saw a rock on the ground and grabbed it hiding it in his diaper behind and saw his mom, a small ralts sitting on the floor crying. 

"oh no..." 

Dakota crys. 

"TORM YOU IN SO MUCH TWIBLE! BRYN YOU TOO!!" 

Bryn walks out. 

"uhh sorry Storm's mom! I didn't know!" 

Bryn looks around for the stone. 

"where did the stone go?" 

Storm pulls it out of his diaper and hands it directly to Bryn who's eyes get big and drop it quickly.

"STORM WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" 

storm looked confused. 

"sorry my damn pants don't have pockets... i made sure it was clean shesh..." 

dill comes in quickly. 

"what is going-" 

He sees his wife as a ralts crying. 

"oh no sweetie!" 

He goes and hugs her and carries her back to his room to check on her. 

"you doomed us is what you did!" 

storm was scared Bryn never yelled at him like this. 

"I-im sorry but what did I do? wait, we won't become baby's right?!" 

Bryn shakes his head. 

"not-" 

Suddenly Bryn begins to wet his pants blushing. 

"loss of bladder control..." 

storm wanted to laugh he even did a little. 

"L-like permanently?!" 

He shakes his head. 

"just a day... as long as we don't hold it all day... now can I borrow some of your clothes... and uhh... damn it you know..." 

storm was surprised. 

"Wait, you, the big strong Bryn wants to borrow a diaper?" 

Bryn blushes. 

"oh shut up... I don't have a choice... God just your boy ones if you do i Will change you... it's either that or your dad will have to today your mom won't be changing diapers for a day..." 

Storm laughs.

"ya ya sure but I want to diaper you! I-i mean wait that came out wrong..." 

He blushes and Bryn also blushes, pulling storm to his room and shutting the door Bryn removes his pants and boxers and his shirt and begins to look through storms draws for clothing. storm was bright red just staring at the naked grovyle. why the hell couldn't look away it was disgusting. 

Bryn pulls out some clothing and finds a dress Storm's mom had ready for storm. 

"Did you grab the diapers storm? I need one and you need one... Can't believe I just said that...what are you-"

bryn smirks. 

"heh are you staring 'not gayly' at me?" 

storm blushed like crazy. 

"I-I'll grab the diapers!" 

He runs out and to his mom's room he sees dad and baby mom glaring at me. Dill speaks up. 

"Storm you're in big trouble young man..." 

storm shook. 

"I-it wasn't me it was bryn!" 

Dakota had a cute glare. She was in a little cute diaper and blushing. 

"hope you got your wevenge because me going to make you wear girwly cwothes forever!" 

storms quickly grabs two diapers accidentally grabbing the girl's diapers. 

"I'm sorry! please don't be mad i'll see you after school!" 

He runs out and back to Bryn , still naked. 

"got them! I'm going to be in a diaper for the rest of my life..." 

Bryn blushes. 

"come on dude...where's the guys diapers at least...?" 

storm rolls his eyes. 

"you're lucky I even got this one... I thought baby mom and dad were going to kill me..." 

Bryn sighs and goes to grab the diaper and storm pulls away. 

"no... I get to change you... this is revenge for you doing it to me!" 

Bryn sighs and lays down. 

"fine whatever..." 

He blushed some he wasn't super shy about being naked. but being naked in front of a boy he liked kinda got to him. storm got down and put the diaper under him like mom has been doing to him and tape it on not having powder. storm giggles and covers his mouth blushing. 

"tell anyone and I'll kill you..." 

Bryn smiles. 

"deal if you tell No one I was in a diaper..." 

He rubbed it awkwardly 

"man... i feel weird..." 

Bryn gets up and changes into storms boys clothing. It was hard to notice he had a diaper on. 

"hmm could be worse I suppose..." 

storm sighed. 

"am I next...? I'm sick of being in a wet diaper..." 

honestly he got used to wet diapers he just didn't want anyone to know. Bryn laughs. 

"man this is so odd..." 

storm lays down and Bryn pulls storms clothing off except his diaper. 

"Tell me about it. I haven't changed my own clothing in so long it feels... it almost starts to feel normal not dressing myself." 

Bryn smiles and undoes his diaper then puts the new one under him. 

"What about the girls' clothing?" 

storm goes silent for a minute but just shrugs. 

"what was that response?" 

storm just sighs. 

"I-im curious... w-what do you think?" 

Bryn looked confused. 

"what do I think? about you being in a diaper and a dress?" 

He blushed. 

"well... honestly at first It was funny then... i watched you more and more and I know you're not in to guys... but damn your a cute diapered sissy" 

He blushed. 

"I am not a sissy!! I'm strong!" 

Bryn laughed. 

"no no... it means someone who likes to wear girls clothing and act girly... i know you don't like to but ya... anyways." 

He blushed. he would be lying if he wasn't curious at all his dreams were getting him a little more curious about stuff. 

"o-oh... h-hey Bryn?" 

He got the diaper on storm and helped him put on the dress. 

"ya storm?" 

He gulps thinking before asking anything takes a deep breath. 

"well... i... i-i uhh you wouldn't tell anyone anything about me right...?" 

He looked confused and grabbed Storm's shoes and helped him put them on. 

"hell no... not after you got something on me now heh but would I have before? not really would I have pretended? probably? but I couldn't do that, you have no self-esteem as it is." 

storm blushed. 

"i-if we had a private place to be together could we umm... t-try some strange stuff? my therapist said you won't know if you like something if you don't try it.." 

Bryns eyes get big. 

"S-so you might try dating a guy a chance??" 

He blushed. 

"shhh! don't tell anyone! but just you! if I don't like it you will never bring it up again understand?!" 

Bryn nods. 

"deal! I'll find us a private place to hang out. What else are you thinking of trying?" 

He looked down embarrassed. 

"w-well I wanted to pretend to be a little girl..." 

Bryn could t help but smile that was so adorable to him. 

"wow I never expected this from you storm but deal I won't judge you and give you a way to try it at least once" 

Bryn winks, making him blush more. storm hasn't accepted anything but he was willing to give it a shot. only because his curiosity was getting the best of him. 

Chapter 19

They both rush out of the house after taking both crinkleing seeing the bus waiting for them they both get on storm blushing scared someone will notice it's him. Bryn, blushing a bit worried people could tell he's in a diaper they both go to the back and sit side by side with a puff of air coming out of the diaper. Bryn sighs. 

"this is going to be a stressful day of school… how do you do it?" 

storm glares. 

"oh yes because I enjoy this so much… I love being embarrassed and terrified people will find out I'm not a… well you know" 

Bryn laughed just a little and patted his shoulder. 

"don't worry pal… no one will ever tell the difference unless you tell them so relax." 

storm rolls his eyes. 

"ya relax… you don't look so calm there in that-" 

Bryn blush and covers his mouth. 

"ok ok! shhh! I get it it wasn't funny" 

storm smiles even laughed some. 

"It's way more fun when you're just as bad as me… well not as embarrassed but anyways… Can we go to your place after school? I kinda want to avoid my mom for today… the next week maybe even the rest of the year…" 

storm looks down and sighs. 

"I'm going to be… diapered stormy for the rest of my life…" 

He looked like he was fighting back some tears. Bryn puts his arm around him and pulls him to his shoulder. 

"don't worry I'll go take some blame with you… i won't let you suffer alone, man. but as for going to my place. ya… just uhh never mind you will find out. let's just get through school… shit I forgot about p.e and uhh you  brought extra… you know what's?" 

storm shakes his head, laying it on his shoulder and blushes like a tomato.

" i-I completely forgot just wanting to get out of there… "

Bryn grones. 

"great guess we will be going to the store after school… just don't eat… wewe can't afford to accidentally mess ourselves with no way to change…" 

storm gulps. 

"i-I didn't even think of that good point I won't eat at all…" 

Bryn nods and they just sit there and chat for a while before they reach the school. They let everyone get off before they got off they could both hear each other's and their own diapers. it's basically unnoticeable but they both are so paranoid they can't help it. 

"so umm I guess I'll see you in class… later" 

Bryn said and walked off to his locker and then storm waved. 

"can't believe he left me alone… like this ass…anyways got to focus on school…" 

Storm goes to his locker and gets his stuff and starts the school day. Most of his classes are without Bryn; he would probably have none but Bryn was a flunky; he failed one year and school before he knew him at all. storm was approached by a lot of girls wanting to be his friend. None of them seem to know anything but storm was a nervous wreck. just talking with them he didn't know how to be a girl. He would just try to act like them as they talked. 

He would laugh when they laughed even if he didn't know why. but he eventually began to have fun. He can't remember the last time he's had so many people want to be his friends. He started to get into the mindset of this "stormy" he made up. Stormy was a shy girl that had a secret crush on a boy but Storm didn't know who it should be, not even thinking of Bryn so he kept it a secret to drive the other girls nuts. 

stormy was also very popular in her old school and emotional at times all the girls seem to love him or her. especially one girl who started to hang out with him a lot now or her. She was a buneary called Bree. She was very cute but it was strange storm didn't feel attracted to her but did kinda enjoy her company. It was nice to have a friend he got to second class and had her in the same class. storm sat down then Bree sat beside him. 

"we got the same class again! Awesome heheh we can be like best pals in every class!" 

storm laughs awkwardly. 

"Y-ya…" 

He just couldn't let her find out Stormy was a guy or in a diaper. If he did there would go his new found friends. He was scared they would find out. 

"so umm bree… you seem super excited to be friends with me… why? I-i mean I was super popular at my old school that must be it! heheh…" 

She looked confused. 

"pfft nah! I just think you are cute and needed a friend!... honestly I don't have any friends and I was so surprised when you would talk to me." 

storm felt some guilt and it sounded awfully familiar. 

"I see… heh heh then let's be best friends! while we can anyways…" 

Bree looks worried. 

"while we can? What's that mean… oh no don't tell me you're not planning on staying long!" 

storm rubs his head unsure what to say. 

"i-I don't know… it depends I guess…" 

there's no way he was going to keep this girly crap up just for one person. 

"depends on what? your mom and dad? oh! I know we should have a sleep over some time!" 

storms eyes get big. 

"A-a sleepover!? I-i don't know I'm very busy and and uhh busy…" 

She pouts some. 

"You already said busy…" 

She then frowns 

"no, wait… I get it… you don't like me…" 

She gets up nearly in tears. storm felt himself tearing up. It wasn't like that at all he just couldn't be found out diapers and being a guy he would die. but he didn't want to lose a new friend already. storm grabbed her arms. 

"how about this weekend?! your place!" 

Her eyes got big and hugged Storm, making him blush. 

"DEAL!" 

Suddenly the teacher yells. 

"Stormy! Bree quiet down or i'll send you to the principle" 

the both got back to work. Bree was happy as could be and Storm was terrified what he got himself into. class finishes and they go there separate ways for this was the only class he had with Bryn. storm waves some at him who was already in class. storm sits by him and sighs. 

"I fucked up bad Bryn…" 

Bryn whispers. 

"shit, who found out?!" 

storm shakes his head. 

"no one… lucky but apparently I got a girl friend now and I'm staying the night at her house…" 

Bryn worried face soon goes from that to laughing 

"oh my God! are you serious?? that's great! holy shit! Hahahah!" 

storm growls and glares. 

"Shut the hell up, it's not funny! she's going to find me out! I need help! you got to teach me how to… toto be a girl…" 

He shivers. 

"no matter what… I can't be found out… andand I can't say no she's got no friends and just wants a girl friend…"

Bryn keeps smiling 

"but storm one problem you're not a girl?" 

storm blushes. 

"well… maybe I like this new life better!" 

Bryn laughs more. 

"that so adorable storm. who would have known you like being a girl more than a guy." 

storm hits his desk. 

"It was a joke, idiot!" 

He was blushing like crazy. Maybe it wasn't a joke but it also wasn't the truth. He was still very confused about things but was not able to take what Bryn was saying even if it was kinda a joke. 

"sorry sorry but ok it was a joke… but I was just having some fun didn't mean to make you mad man. you need to relax and stop taking stuff so… personally" 

storm sighs and lays his head on his desk. 

"ya ya… i got a question? are you umm… wet?"

bryn blushes but nods. 

"ya… happened out of nowhere last period. what sucks more is you grabbed your mom's damn locked diapers… so only someone else can remove the damn thing…" 

storm sighs again looking up. 

"I'm wet too get over it… and I'm sorry ok I didn't know what that stupid rock could do ill make it up to you…" 

Bryn nods. 

"good… that's just all I wanted to hear that your willing to make it better heh let's just get through the rest of school" 

storm nods and the rest of the school day goes pretty normal, well as normal as pretending to be a girl not in a diaper could be. storms at his locker putting stuff away just relieved it was all over he was one of the left in the hall and Bryn was making his way down to him when they heard "STORMY!" 

It was Bree running at him, his eyes get big and turn around and gets tackled by bree he flies back his skirt going up not covering anything his face goes bright red and bree not realizing what she's done hugs storm and then Bryn runs over. 

"Let me help you two up!" 

He helped them up and it was too late and Bree saw storms diaper. 

"stormy…? Do you have some kinda problem?" 

storm was embarrassed and couldn't even speak. That's when Bryn speaks up for him. 

"stormy has bladder problems that's why she wears diapers!" 

bree looks at him and smirks. 

"oh so you must be her secret crush!" 

storm and Bryn blush. 

"o-oh ya… storm I-i mean stormy my boy- I mean girlfriend yap! but you can't tell anyone about her problem ok?" 

Bree just smiles. 

"aww! ok I won't tell promise! don't forget to bring extra for our slumber party stormy! so cute don't forget to have your hunky boyfriend to change you heheh you seem wet! bye bye!" 

She runs out giggling and laughing to herself. they were both blushing and at a loss for words. 

"that…. was… awkward… also hunky?" 

storm just sighs. 

"I'm just glad I didn't lose a friend… I-i mean not like I would care!" 

Bryn smiles and puts his arm around him. 

"You know storm? I think you make a perfect girl you seem more truthful with yourself and way happier it's cute. let's get to my place and let's help you practice being a girl for your slumber party heheh" 

storm blushes. 

"If you're not quiet I'm going to dress you up and make you go to the slumber party too…" 

Bryn smirks. 

"good luck with that Missy" 

He laughs and they go to the bus waiting for Bryns house. storms never been to Bryns place wonder what it's like? 

Chapter 20

Storm and Bryn get to Bryns place as they step off the bus storm awkwardly pulls down on his dress making sure his diaper was hidden.

"Y-your parents won't mind right?"

Bryn shrugs

"not sure honestly don't care if they do... There's something I should say though I want you to ignore my parents for the most part. Like say hi or whatever but don't get in there... Arguments."

Storm looks confused.

"arguments? Is something wrong?"

Bryn goes to the door.

"my parents... They fight alot but don't worry I'll make sure we get a place to go uhh oh new idea! You stay here!"

Bryn runs inside and Storms eyes get big.

"W-wait don't... Leave me alone... Oh Who cares... Not me! I-im a big man"

Storm looks around the neighborhood it was definitely not a good area. Storm gulps and sits down on the ground feeling his diaper press against him feeling it was warm and he sighed.

"did I seriously just-"

Suddenly yelling comes from behind him from inside Bryns house. He couldn't understand any of it but it definitely wasn't good suddenly Bryn comes out the door and grabs storms hand.

"COME ON HURRY! SORRY MOM I'LL BE BACK SOMETIME LATER!"

Storms eyes get big and looks back running with bryn. He sees a female sceptile.

"YOU KNOW WHAT FINE RUN OFF WHAT YOUR WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND FOR ALL I GIVE A SHIT!"

She slammed the door and storm blushed and looked scared.

"g-girlfriend...?"

Bryn laughs

"sorry I might have told mom I wanted to have money for room for me and my girlfriend and now she thinks we're running away to get married and stuff"

Storm blushes insanely.

"disgusting! Like I would ever do anything like that!"

Bryn smiles.

"you know... I kinda agree getting married would suck"

Storm puffs out a cheek a bit.

"that's not what I meant and you know it..."

Bryn blushes some.

"oh right... Wait so your not against getting married?"

Storm blushes

"NO! I'm not getting married either Jesus!"

Bryn laughs and takes them to a hotel.

"here is where we will be staying for... Well I guess till your girly sleepover heh"

Storm glares.

"hey I didn't want to! I just... Didn't want to break her heart..."

They go inside and someone's at the desk. They smile at the two kids.

"ohh so you got a crush on her do ya? Oh hey ya I would like a room please"

Storm crosses his arms and looks away blushing.

"do not idiot... She's only a friend"

The lady at the desk giggles at storm.

"ok that will be 35$ a night how long you staying?"

Bryn pulls out a card from his pocket.

"the week please till Saturday."

She nods and takes the card and smiles handing it back.

"alright all set you two heheh try not to be too loud"

Bryn blushes.

"R-right..."

He pulls storm out and goes to there room when they got there key and got inside there room. Storm closed all the blinds and took a sigh of relief.

"finally alone..."

Storm throws his backpack down and dumps out the stuff in it on the bed a bunch of diapers baby powder wipes and onsie and girly outfits.

"damn it I swear I put my boys clothes in here!"

Bryn couldn't help but laugh.

"god your mother is a sneaky lady huh? Oh well you wanted to be taught how to be a girl didn't you?"

Storm blushes.

"i-I soppose... But first... I don't know about you but I'm soked can we get a change?"

Bryn nods.

"god I agree. This things sagging and driving me crazy."

Bryn undresses down to his diaper that was sagging from being so wet. Storm blushes and covers his face.

"d-damn it I don't want to see you naked!"

Bryn rolls his eyes.

"it's not the first time, I don't care come on I'll help you undress."

Bryn lifts up on storms dress making him blush more as he moves his arms to let him lift it off him.

"i-I don't need help I can do it alone..."

Bryn smiles.

"I know you don't but you do need help with the diaper we both do unfortunately. I'm just being helpful and I just find it cute"

He removes the dress leaving storm in nothing but a diaper his was sagging as bad as Bryns.

"whoa look at you miss soaker!"

Storm blushes and laughes some.

"oh like you got room to talk..."

He also laighes and blushes.

"ya ya I know now lay down."

Storm lays down and Bryn grabs a diaper and baby power and wipes. He gets down by him and begins to untape his diaper leaving him exposed.

"heh you know now that were alone... II ddidn't want to say anything but your umm... Dicks kinda small it's cute."

Storm blushes insanly.

"i-it's not that small! R-right?"

Bryn shrugs

"I mean... It's not big that's for sure."

Bryn begin the cleaning making storm jump and keep blushing. It was so much different now then before expecially when his mom was doing it. It felt odd and exciting he would quietly let out little wipers. But his crotch couldn't hide how he was feeling as it started to get hard Bryn blushes.

"whoa... Storm are you... Uhh enjoying this?"

Even Bryn found it hard not to stare at.

"J-just hurry up please..."

Bryn nods and pulls out the old diaper finishes cleaning and puts the new one under him a lot of powder and then tapes the new one on. Storm sighs and sits up.

"I'm not done yet lay back down."

Storm looked confused.

"but.."

He glares.

"I said lay down..."

He gulps and lays back down Bryn grabed a pink onsie that said daddy's princess. And put it over his head and snapped it on him. Storm blushed like crazy.

"there you go now you are all done. Heh very cute"

Storm sat up.

"just lay down your next pervert..."

Bryn lays down and sighs

"aww that's no fun remember this week is teaching you to be a girl"

Storm sighs.

"fine... I'll be your stupid princess or whatever..."

Storm grabs a diaper and untapes his diaper. He blushed not really geting a good look at him last time and this time he was rock hard. His jaw dropped. Bryn was right he was small because he's huge

"so? Am I geting a diaper change or are you going to practice oral"

He laughes it was clearly a joke. But storm Looked confused.

"o-oral? Like brushing your teeth?"

Storm got to work cleaning him up as they talked. Bryn laughes.

"no no it's a thing that some girls and some guys do to guys they put there mouth on there dick and get them off... Basically"

Storm blushes and gags.

"that sounds disgusting!"

Bryn nods.

"I can't blame you there...mmm"

Storm glares.

"stop making noise like that! It's weird!"

Bryn blushes.

"S-sorry I just can't when your rubbing like that..."

Storm was wiping off his tip and quickly stop.

"i-I was just trying to clean you off S-sorry!"

Bryn smirks.

"I'm not aginst it if you don't stop it feels good."

Storm throws the baby wipe at his face.

"shut the hell up pervert!"

He throws the dirty diaper away ans puts the new one under him and powders him and puts it on him

"there I'm done!"

Storms face was bright red.

"thanks storm. Oh should I say stormy."

Storm sighs and Bryn just smiles and puts his arm around him.

"it's a joke chill. Now let's play pretend. Ok?"

Storm looked confused.

"pretend what?"

He smiles.

"well we pretend I'm your...'daddy' and your a girl."

Storm looked unamused.

"your not my dad Bryn..."

Bryn sighs.

"come on its like a thing some girls like to do is call there boyfriend daddy."

Storm looked more convinced.

"well... If that's all it means I guess... SoSo I'm pretending to be your girlfriend... God I'm glad we're alone... What do I do?"

Bryn thinks for a while.

"ok you will call me Daddy and oh! Ask me for something a girl would ask for like a toy or something?"

Storm thinks for a while then looks at him.

"you promise this will never get out..."

Bryn nods.

"If I where to tell anyone I would go out in public in a diaper and a dress to make It up to you"

This made storm giggles it was pretty cute.

"well ok..."

Bryn couldn't help but smile how cute storm was. Bryn was loving this storm. Storm takes a deep breath in and smiles at Bryn.

"hey daddy!"

He blushes but fought past it

"I really really want a dolly! I can hug like you!"

Storm rubs his head and Bryn and stared at him awkwardly. Storm blushes alot.

"i-Im sorry... Was that bad? Oh my God this is so-"

Bryn hugs him and smiles.

"if my baby girl wants a dolly I'm going to grt her a dolly"

Storm blushed but not embarrassed just never felt so loved and cared for by someone else other then his parents it was so weird. He puts his arms around Bryn and smiles.

"t-thank you daddy..."

And this was only the beginning of storm learning to like this female side of himself. Not only that but Bryn was teying to help him get in to being a little too.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 21

They hugged for an awkwardly long time, storm Finally spoke up. 

"d-daddy? Umm…" 

Bryn quickly pulls away. 

"ahem excuse me, I was uhh never mind. Anyways I'll get you a dolly tomorrow ok? It's late out… Hmm or actually it might be fun to take you out when no ones out." 

Storm's eyes get big. 

"no! No way am I just leaving in a diaper and onesie remember you're only in a diaper too."

Bryn smirks. 

"Well I got pants unlike my little girl."

Bryn spanks his diaper butt playfully. Storm blushes insanely. 

"ahh! You're such a pervert!" 

Storm stomps his foot crossing his arms. Bryn gets in Storm's face making him blush. 

"So you wouldn't go outside in only a diaper for daddy?" 

Storm was flustered. 

"i-I…. I-i.." 

He kept repeating that. 

"maybe for a kiss?" 

Storm stopped and his eyes were big and his mouth wide open unsure what to say. Bryn puts his arms around storm. Strom didn't know why but he was so wanting this kiss. He couldn't say it though. But half way Bryn stops. 

"hmm I probably shouldn't you look scared to death uhh sorry…" 

Storm almost looked depressed. He quickly looks away being teased like that really hit him hard for some reason. 

"W-whatever…" 

His voice cracks like he was starting to cry. 

"whoa… Whoa storm? Did I upset you shesh I'm sorry… I Didn't mean to cross boundaries with the kiss thing I thought it might have been funny… I didn't think you where this uncomfortable with that I'm so stupid." 

Storm pushes him away and begins to wipe his eyes. 

"I'm not you idiot! I-i don't like being teased…" 

Bryn eyes get big. 

"W-wait you were expecting the kiss?!" 

Storm nods. Bryn kicks the wall. 

"Jesus storm I'm so sorry! I'm such a idiot… Look I'll surprise you some other time with it I'm sure I ruined the mood…" 

Storm nods and stops crying. 

"o-ok… Ya I definitely don't want one now stupid head…" 

He crosses his arms and pouts sitting down his diaper crinkling. 

Bryn lays down on the bed. 

"you uhh want to sleep with daddy tonight we will shop tomorrow." 

Storm looks undecided. He didn't want to because he was upset with him so he just sat there looking at the ground. Bryn sighs before getting up and gets behind him and lifts him up. 

"p-put me down I'm mad at-" 

Suddenly Bryn begins to tickles him and he kicks and laughs. 

"S-stop! Let me be mad!" 

Bryn laughed. 

"I'll stop when you either agree to sleep with me or I guess till you wet yourself heh" 

He keeps laughing and kicks his legs. 

"I swear Bryn!" 

He keeps laughing before his bladder starts to feel like it's about to blow. Or he thinks anyways he can't tell if he was using his diaper or not. 

"OK I GIVE, I'LL SLEEP WITH YOU!" 

Bryn stops and smiles. 

"yes! Oh… Uh oh I didn't mean to actually make you…" 

Bryn moves his hand from storms crotch from holding him. Storm gets up catching his breath. 

"make me-" 

He feels his soggy diaper and glares at Bryn. 

"d-damn it Bryn!" 

Bryn rubs the back of his head. 

"sorry… I forgot right now we can't feel it…" 

Storm lays down. 

"change me.Im not going to bed wet!" 

Bryn laughs a little. 

"wow that was quick not even going to attempt to change yourself?" 

Storm blushes. 

"i-I… Didn't even think of that… I forgot I guess I could change it myself." 

Bryn gets by and unsnaps his onesie and begins to change him. 

"I get it storm you are a little girl who needed daddy to change her." 

Storm blushes like Crazy the teasing was starting to get enjoyable for him from Bryn. Again he wouldn't tell him that though. After his diaper change Bryn picks him up, cradle style. 

" ahh! Don't drop me! I hate being carried like this… "

Bryn laughs and lays him in bed and then gets behind him and hugs him lying sideways in bed with storm. he smiled feeling Bryns warmth on him. He felt like he should object but another side loved this. He don't remember much before he fell asleep. Bryn smirks and grabs his bag and pulls out a small bag. It had a bunch of small everstones in it. Bryn whispers to himself. 

"... Sorry storm but this week is meant to make you feel like a little girl. So no bladder control either heh" 

He poured one out onto a piece of tape. Making sure not to touch it. He was not about to have to wear diapers longer. He tapes it to storms back. He lays back with him pushing his diaper crotch against his diaper butt. He soon fell asleep. The next day Bryn wakes up first, he peeks around seeing storm sucking on his thumb. Bryn couldn't help but smile, he felt his own diaper finding it was only a little wet. The stones' effect must have worn off because he found himself having to pee. 

"sorry storm got to pee" 

He gets up and rushes to the bathroom. Storm grones. 

"daddy don't go…" 

He mumbles before sitting up pulling his thumb from his mouth rubbing his eyes. 

"Bryn…?" 

Storm feels his diaper finding it soaked he sighed. 

"Well atleast I should be able to feel when I need to go again…" 

Suddenly Bryn yells from the bathroom. 

"yo! Strom could you throw me some boxers? I'm in the bathroom I mean unless you want me to come out naked?" 

Storm blushes and gets up quickly grabbing his boxers and hands then to him trying not peeking inside. 

"take them!" 

Bryn laughs. 

"aww. So I was barely wet today I guess it wore off before I could relieve myself fully." 

Storm grones. 

"aren't you lucky…" 

Bryn pretends to be oblivious. 

"what do you mean?" 

Storm sighs. 

"I'm soaked… And I mean soaked. I'm lucky i didn't leak, so hurry up. I want to go to the store and maybe get some boy clothing for going out in… And no diapers!" 

Bryn comes out and goes to the rest of his clothing. 

"sure but you have to wear girls clothing and diapers while we are alone." 

Storm shrugs. 

"I know, Whatever I agreed to that… As long as I don't have to do it much publicly… that's scary. I'm so scared that girl will find out I'm a guy. She's probably going to think I'm a creep and mock me… Maybe she already knows and is using it to make fun of me?! "

Bryn shakes his head, getting back in his normal clothing. 

"seriously storm? You need to relax and stop caring about what people think… you mom is the reason you are like this all her mocking has you so scared to reveal who you really are." 

Storm looks down before smelling something stinky. 

"I guess… But uhh you smell that? You use the bathroom?" 

Bryn shakes his head. 

"nope… Did you?" 

Storm blushes and glares. 

"fuck you… No, I did not ass hole!" 

He turns and looks around the room like he's trying to find something that smells before Bryn grabs storm and unsnaps his onesie and pulls back his diaper giving him a diaper check. 

"ahhh! Let go you cree-" 

Bryn sighs. 

"yap you soiled your diaper." 

Storm's eyes were big and a blush covered his face. The shame filled him.

"i-I did not! Oh my god no way! This isn't happing! How could I not notice?!" 

He was so ashamed of himself. 

"h-how?! why?! Oh my god i want to die!" 

He began to cry as Bryn hugged him, making storm hug back. 

"shhh it's ok storm… Little girls like you have accidents. One day you will be a big girl heh" 

It honestly helped him feel better but still ashamed. 

"will you lay down for daddy so he can change you?" 

He shakes his head. 

"n-no way! I can't let you do that, it's disgusting…i'll just go-" 

Bryn smiles then kisses Storm's cheek. 

"I'll do anything for my princess" 

Storm was blown away he felt so loved he felt so small and Bryn felt like the one person who would do anything for him. He let Bryn lay him back, storm cringed at the mess Squishing into him. 

"sorry, I know it's yucky, but daddy will have this done quickly. Just put your trust into me." 

Storm covers his eyes as Bryn begins to clean him up. Neither of them enjoyed it but this helped storm feel more comfortable with bryn. But after what felt like forever, Storm was put in a new diaper before he was pulled up and hugged. 

"all done storm. You were such a good girl. I'll have to get use to this huh?" 

Storm sniffed and smiled, laying his head on him. 

"thank you daddy…i-i don't enjoy using the diapers so i hope not." 

They both blushed and storm wanted to kiss Bryn cheek but he couldn't work up the courage he felt awful he couldn't thank him for helping him out of that situation. 

"Y-you're welcome storm. How about we get you in a cute dress for going out to get you some boy clothing and big boy underwear" 

Storm giggled. 

"don't say it like that I can control my bladder it was a one time thing. Gosh i never thought i would like being put in a dress..." 

Bryn doesn't look convinced about the one time thing. Knowing he wont be able to hold it.

"I'm not so sure… But how about a bet? You keep your diaper dry the whole time we are out and I'll say your a big boy and I'll wear a diaper and dress heh. but if you fail hmm you lose all boy rights while going out and big boy rights no no leaving without diapers and girls clothing. "

Storm smirks. 

"deal! I can't wait to see you diapered and in a dress heheh! I know I can control my bladder so you are screwed. You did look pretty good in a diaper..." 

Bryn shrugs, not worried. 

"as long as you have fun watching." 

He winks at storm making him blush. 

"M-maybe I will…and did" 

Bryn gives a small laugh. 

"alrighty, first off young lady you need some clothes I mean unless you want to go out in nothing but a diaper" 

Storms eyes got big. 

"you wouldn't dare…" 

Bryn looks at storm like he was thinking. Storm glares. 

"Bryn!!" 

He laughs. 

"I'm joking, I'm joking shesh." 

Storm pouts with his arms crossed looking away. Meanwhile Bryn grabs storms dress and gets behind him. 

"time to get dressed, hold your arms up!" 

Storm sighs and holds his arms up as the dress was slipped over him. He was getting really used to being in a dress. And enjoyed it. Not so much publicly but privately he loved it.

"at least it covers my diaper… right?" 

Bryn looks him over. As storm moved and bends over some and just trying to make sure it was covered.

"hmm I think so? If I wasn't looking for it I don't think I would notice." 

Storm looks relieved. 

"can we get some other clothes? Maybe something with pants… Look I'll wear the girly clothes but it's so nerve racking to wear dresses or skirts…" 

Bryn thinks for a moment. 

"Well most girls' clothing fits tight and it might be harder to hide your diaper in pants." 

Storm grones. 

"I didn't even think of that… Let's just get this over with…" 

Bryn walks to the door and Storm follows and quickly grabs Bryn's hand. Bryn looks surprised but smiled. 

"don't worry stormy, daddy's here to protect you." 

Strom blushed and out the door they went. Storm leaning close to Bryn and holding on to his hand tight for comfort. They walk all the way to the store, storm not paying much attention. just wanting to not be noticed by anyone. They make it to a girls toy section. 

"heh storm? You can look around no ones in this aisle."

Storm looks up and looks confused. 

"this isn't the clothing aisle Bryn…" 

He smiles. 

"I know. Remember yesterday, you asked for a dolly so I want you to pick out a toy. anything you want from the girls aisle." 

Storm blushes. 

"i-I wasn't serious… I'm just not good at being a uhh… Girl" 

Bryn sighs and shrugs. 

"who cares. Pretend you're a young girl getting to go to the store and pick her first toy. Just pretend, I won't judge just have fun" 

Storm messes with his dress feeling his padding between his legs. This did help him feel very small. He took a deep breath to relax and gave a very gleeful smile.

"ok daddy." 

Storm went up and down the aisle looking at all the stuff it was all very girly. He wasn't even sure if he liked girly things. He was only starting to enjoy the clothing and pretend. Then that's when something catches his eye, a sylveon plush. He couldn't take his eyes off her. He felt so excited he quickly grabbed it and waddled back to Bryn. 

"daddy! Look!" 

Being very in this small mindset. 

"oh a sylveon? Heh is that what my little girl wants?" 

He smiles and nods hugging it.

"i love her! I'll call her stormy heheh like me!" 

That's when a little togepi and her mom a Togekiss walks by. The togekiss gives storm a odd look like she could tell something was off. That's when the young togepi lifts the back of Storms dress. 

"oh! See mommy they do make big girl diapers you said they didn't!" 

Storm blushes insanely and pulls away getting up close to bryn so embarrassed. He was breathing heavy and shaking.

"it's because she's clearly got something wrong with her not hurry up and get your toy before these creeps do anything. I want far away from these kinda people." 

Storm begins to cry. Bryn pulls him in hugging him. He glares at the lady but holds his tongue. He pulls storm away. Bryn was furious he couldn't believe that just happened. They got up to the cashier and paid for the toy before leaving. Storm finally broke down, hitting bryn softly on the chest with his hand.

"i-I don't want ro do this anymore! I'm done no more diapers no more dresses!" 

Storm cried. 

"I'm not a creep! I-i just… Oh God I'm a creep! I'm dressed like a little girl wearing diapers and I'm really a boy!" 

He bawled like crazy hugging Bryn. Bryn hugged back just trying to calm him down. 

"I'm so sorry that happened storm… You're not a creep… You're just curious is all… Look, storm people might not be able to accept who you are but I will and you should stop caring about what people think. I love this little girl side of you. It's adorable… And kinda hot… I-i love you storm. I love being your daddy. I love changing your diapers. I'll do anything to make you happy. You understand?"

Storm pulled back some looking him in the face. 

"W-what…? L-love? I…" 

He just stared at him before Bryn started to move in and soon they locked lips in a kiss. Storm's little tail wagged poking out from his diaper. His first real kiss and by a boy. This was when it hit storm. He was definitely gay, and he wanted Bryn. they kissed for quite a while.

Bryn finally pulls away. 

"so…? Storm what do you say? Will you continue to be my baby girl?" 

He bit his lip before jumping up and hugging him around the neck

"YES! i-I love you too!" 

Bryn put his arms under Storm's butt and held him in his arms. 

"Let's get you home. I think someone needs a change."

Storm looks surprised he felt and ya it was true he was wet. 

"b-but when did I? Oh no… am I losing all control?! I could hold it the other day I didn't even feel it! W-wait no I lost the bet!" 

He lays on Bryn. 

"and I wanted to see you in a diaper and dress… Boo…"

Bryn laughs and pats his diaper butt. 

"it's ok. I'll change your diapers for the rest of my life if I have to." 

He does a small kiss on storms lips. Storm blushes. 

"i-I think I would like that…i-if i have to anyways. Not because i want to..." 

He giggled excitedly; he felt so odd, excited, nervous, bad and good. All at the same time but one thing was certain he was closer to accepting who he is.