LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Reforma (privat Kihza)

I am a 35 year old Anastasia de Cruz. I am a principal of college. I am a tall and blushing brunette with a strict character.

I carefully monitor the discipline and all the innovations. I decided to try a new reform. Childhood treatment.

I have in mind one student from "4b" who has long been in my mind.

He does not study well and skips classes regularly. And this is 18-year-old Jayden McKoy.

This time I caught he in the act. He flew to college with a bag he literally crashed into me.

"You are late Jayden again." I looked at my watch - "The second lesson is already ending. I'm afraid that you are punished. I am waiting for you in 15 minutes in my office."

Jayden wasn't the best student, he had never been. There wasn't much that interested him about studying and using his time glued to books when he could be out partying instead - it was his parents that insisted he go to college in the first place, and Jayden only agreed because he thought there would be plenty of wild parties for him.

He was short, looked quite young still, with overgrown dark hair and green eyes. Despite his almost innocent looks, he was known for his quick temper and tendency to get into fights with other students. Even so, he was often the life of the party, whenever one was happening.

Yesterday evening he had been at one of those parties and now he was running late once again. His head ached like all Hell, he felt nauseous from too much drinking the night before. He hadn't even had time to brush his hair before running out the door, looking absolutely a mess. 

And of course he had to run into the director. She was a pain and way too strict. Who even cared if he attended classes in college or not? He was paying them anyway. 

Rolling his eyes at her, Jayden made his way to her office. He glanced at the clock and knocked on the door, waiting for her to call him in. Since when were there punishments for skipping class anyway? They weren't in high school anymore. 

I sat in my chair and waited for Jayden to enter my office. and turned to him on the armchair.

"Jayden, I didn’t invite you for a reason. I looked at your journal this month. You missed several important classes, including two math tests. And you are the worst student in the class. You are ruining our college’s reputation and I won’t be allowed to can."

I got up from the chair and walked to Jayden in the tight.

“In general, I am introducing a new reform to the school for bad students and I decided to try it on you. I realized that you are not fit to be a student at our college. Instead, now I will treat you like a little one-year-old infant and I’m not joking. "

I went to the beautiful door's that was in my office and opened it inside was a fully equipped nursery85e6e7b7572abb653899a40e493c7282.thumb.jpg.d15231c8ec3a57f3030bfde29ad27a5b.jpg

Jayden sighed once he was called in and stepped into the room, eyes taking in the by now familiar surroundings. It wasn't his first time in this office. He'd caused a lot of trouble at this school since he'd started - which wasn't even that long ago. 

"Look, I'm sorry I've been late to classes", he scoffed with another roll of his eyes, "But I mean, how much damage can one bad student do? I just want my degree and get the fuck out of here, I don't care what grades I get or whatever." He crossed his arms, raising an eyebrow defiantly at Anastasia. 

When she informed him he was not a fit for their school - which was quite obvious no matter who one asked - Jayden thought she was going to throw him out. 

Gods, his parents would kill him.

But what came out of her mouth next was the biggest shock. Jayden stared at her, frowning. Did he hear that right? Like... a baby? He didn't quite understand what she was talking about, even when he saw the adult-sized nursery. 

"You can't do that", he said with a shake of his head, "You can't do that if I don't give you my permission. I'm just going to leave now."

I look directly into Jayden's eyes and declare without pity.

"No Jayden, my decision is not spontaneous .. I've been watching you for a long time. For the whole month and during that time you received only 4 marks "A" for drawing and physical education. This is not enough and my decision is final."

I get from closet, cute onesie HTB1R3gPoYorBKNjSZFjq6A_SpXax.jpg.beffa79cea466167a3ce0de46e25d544.jpg. "This is your new college uniform. Will you undress from this old uniform and underwear or do I need to use force?"

Jayden blinked at her again, mouth agape in shock. Was she being serious? She definitely couldn't be - he was pretty sure she legally could not do this. 

"I'm not putting that on", he said flatly, staring at her like she'd gone crazy. This had to be some kind of a prank; Jayden looked around to see where the camera was hiding. It didn't make any sense. 

"Okay, what's going on?", he asked, stepping back towards the office door, "It's not funny. And my grades can't really matter that much. At least I'm not flunking my classes. And you can't touch me without my permission, so... bye." He turned to leave the room, mind blank. Jayden couldn't think of anything to explain this bizarre encounter. 

“Well, you left me no choice ...” I sighed.

I sat in the nearest chair and jerked Jayden by the arm and laid his on my knees with ass to air

"I principal this college and I'm setting the rules here.."

I take off  pants Jayden's and started spanked his bottom hard, with hand.

After only 10 spanks, its bottom turned bright pink. He sobbed and cried while lying on my lap, but I did not stop the punishment.

Slamming it another 10 times I stop.

"Now I'm waiting for you to be a good baby and undress your clothes, and lay down on the changing table or the next punishment will be worse .." I hissed threateningly.