LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forced ABDL anyone?

Kihza

Hey! 

So I had a few ideas I'd like to roleplay. I prefer playing the character who is getting diapered/babied and I usually don't like to write one-liners. So it'd be great if you can write more than "He went to the living room." per reply. I really like getting into the character; what they're feeling and thinking and sensing etc. I'm not asking for much, just at least a good sized paragraph per reply - of course I'd be happy to write much more if you're up for it. 

What I like in ABDL roleplays is my character being treated like an actual toddler - diaper checks, being bathed, fed, naps and play time with toys or only allowed to watch cartoons and such. Also I would like there to be some genuine feelings of caregiver/little relationship even if we do an rp starting out as humiliating for my character. 

Anyway, my first idea was that my character (MC) is a young college student who is not focusing on his studies at all. He's much more interested in parties and having fun. Your character (YC) is his project partner for the semester and completely fed up with how MC never shows up for meetings and never does his part. YC's heard MC is looking for a new place to stay and offers to be MC's roommate. So, YC starts the experiment to forcefully regress him mentally as a way to embarrass and get back at MC, but somewhere along the way YC finds his parental instincts are really kicking in as he takes care of MC.

Second idea is that MC's mother has just passed away and YC (MC's father) is exhausted and devastated. MC isn't at home much and doesn't seem to be spending any time with the family, so YC gets an idea to make him dependent on YC again by treating him like a toddler. 

Third idea was role-reversal for a babysitter - MC is either YC's neighbor or older brother, who is also occasionally YC's babysitter. YC thinks it should be the other way around, so when they're left alone when their parents go on vacation, YC makes a few adjustments. 

And fourth: YC is MC's new younger step-sibling, and they're not really getting along. When MC embarrasses YC in front of his/her friends, YC decides to get back at MC. S/he makes MC wet himself at night and even during the day, until he has to wear diapers - and their parents leave YC in charge when they leave the city for a while. 

Anyway, if you're interested, send me a PM! Also, more than happy to hear your ideas if you want to do something different :) 

Archived