LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Consequences she didn’t expect (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Bill push on her stomach” Fred asks his friend for help. “I normally have a nurse in here but since you are here I didn’t feel like one is needed.” Bill stands up and pushes down on Sara’s stomach making sure she is really empty.

“Good. Now wipe her up Bill, while I start the water to warm up and fill up another bag and clean up this bucket.” Fred says as he walks away from the exam table holding the clear bucket up

“You are enjoying a part of this aren’t you Sara?” Bill asks her as he is wiping her ass and sees her pussy juices at the entrance of her canal

“I think this say otherwise” he puts his finger into her pussy juices and shows her how it coats her finger with a thick coating of white goo 

He puts his finger to her mouth “suck it off my finger Sara.” Fred is getting ready a 3 and a half quart enema with soap, he chooses a larger balloon nozzle this time and uses a small amount of lube but doesn’t say anything to her. He turns around and as Sara has his finger in her mouth he pushes the nozzle into her ass.

Fred inflates the balloon three times into Sara’s ass so nothing will leak out. He starts it again on a slow speed. “It’s going in now Sara, don’t try and force it out, it won’t come out unless I deflate it.” He says as he goes to Bill who is now sitting in the chair.