LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Consequences she didn’t expect (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I would love to examine Sara here... I have always fantasized about it” bill says as he goes towards the exam table “lay down Sara and put your knees in the stirrups” 

Fred stands at the bottom of her and sits down, “don’t move or you will be strapped down” he says with an authoritative voice as he is talking he pulls out a rectal thermometer out of his pocket and puts it in Sara’s rosebud without lube. 

“Sara I will be examining you and getting your exact measurements for the first part of my session. So just try to relax and it will be over in a little while” he says or he holds the thermometer in her ass

After 7 minutes, he knows it’s a little long for a true temperature but for humiliation it’s a perfect amount of time, he pulls out the thermometer and holds it up so she can see it is only a thermometer. “It’s normal, but it’s covered in shit... she will need to be cleaned out before the measurements.” He turns to Sara “do you have to pee Sara?”

He pushes his finger into her rosebud and pulls it out. As it comes out it is covered in sticky shit “apparently you do” he says to her as he shows her his finger.

“Stop pushing so hard... I get it you are plugged up aren’t you girl?” He asks as he pulls the bucket with her piss in it away from the table.

“That is too long. Well don’t worry I will clean you out with this 2 quart enema.” He holds up a nozzle that looks like a little tear drop