LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Consequences she didn’t expect (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I am making ravioli from scratch, you know how I like to cook when I get pissed” Bill still holds Sara’s hand and doesn’t let her hug Bella as Bella’s hands are covered in dough and meat

Bill listens to Sara, she never told him that she wanted to leave, not once; if she did he would have let her... but it was too late now since he already made the call. 

“No, Sara... you told me two months ago that you were separated! We were drinking and you admitted it!” Bella is getting a little upset at Sara at this point

Bill has had enough of Sara’s brattiness and decides to end this visit “Goodbye Bella we have seen that you are alright and now we have to go” Bill says as he lifts Sara up easily as she is 5’ and he is over 6’1. He leaves Bella’s house carrying Sara over his shoulders. He carries her to the car and puts her in the back seat swatting her butt as he walks. 

“We have an appointment with my friend to see if he can help us. We are going to be late as of now, so buckle up before I do it for you.” Bill says to Sara as they sit in the car. “If you go to this appointments with me and he can’t help us then I will divorce you willingly” he starts the car

“Thank you for bucking up Sara.” He drives off to his friend’s medical office. Bill parks the car “are you going to go willingly with me inside and see my friend?”

The sit down in his friend’s exam room and the nurse tells Sara to “strip down completely and sit on the exam table” she says it more like an order than asking her to do it.

Bill takes a seat in a chair near the door as his friend Fred walks in to the exam room without knocking. “Hello Bill, I was excited when I got your call. Now what’s the matter with Sara here?” Fred asks not even acknowledging Sara who is sitting there naked.

”well Fred, she hasn’t been loving me to any satisfaction and last night I caught her cheating with a so called friend and I was wondering if you could help us and see if that thing (the suit) fit Sara here.” Bill explained as Fred stood there talking with him.