LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Consequences she didn’t expect (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill gets up and gets ready in workout clothes, he knows this is going to be a workout to manhandle his wife into the car... maybe it doesn’t have to be like that, he soon gets an idea on how to coax her out. He opens the guest bedroom and sits on the bed near Sara. “I’m sorry for how I acted yesterday, it was wrong of me” he admits to Sara.

“Today we are going to go see my friend at his work, I was going to ask if you wanted to go check on Bella on our way there, but I guess you don’t care about that either.”

He wasn’t lying he really did feel bad about he treated Bella. “I’m not lying to you Sara, now can you get dressed so I can drive you to Bella's?”

He shuts the door for his wife and gets in the drivers seat to go to Bella’s place. They arrive and Sara can’t get out because my the child locks are on.

He turns off the car and gets out, he opens the car door for Sara and holds her hand as they walk up to the door. “We are only here to check on her to see if she’s is okay, no hanky panky, understand?” He asks her firmly as he holds onto her hand tightly