LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brie's First Girlhood: Priv with groveoflove

LilGirlLya

"Well at the rate she's going don't be surprised if you have a little one calling you Mommy soon too. Oh, Maddie started doing that by the way. If I wasn't in love before. I started taking the vitamins to help me start producing milk so maybe by the time they start working Maddie will be ready to actually nurse rather than just take formula. If you're almost done with that I can take the seat into the living room and get the girls ready for breakfast?" Rachel offered. Even if she wasn't ready to plate up the pancakes getting the littles seated now would speed things up. "I'll tell you a bit more at nap time about how Maddie and I have been doing. Be careful though, that little girl knows everything about sharks and likes to cook, so don't bring up those topics unless you have a few minutes to spare!"

"I have! I really liked scary things back home. Here though, they have some kind of hypnosis in them and they're just too scary for me. We've actually been watching a lot of old stuff from when May was a kid. Oh, sorry, I should have asked your sharks pronouns! Believe me, you don't have explain your fashion choices to me either." Brie wasn't exactly sure how to respond to the last thing that Maddie had said but tried her best. "Well, I mean, you know the basics. The gender on the outside doesn't match the inside is the simple version. For a lot of people it's more complicated but I knew from really early on I was a girl and so, eventually, I transitioned. You probably knew trans people before, you just didn't know it. Like you didn't know I was trans. So, because I'm trans one thing I like to ask is pronouns, like with your shark. I probably embarrassed her by calling her a boy. I use she and her. Are those what you like to use Maddie?" Brie wasn't certain about her hunch, but Maddie not reacting poorly to her saying she looked like a boy made her want to ease into the pronoun conversation. Maybe this little egg just needed some help to come out of it's shell.

"Girls," Rachel came into the living room from the kitchen, "May's finishing up the pancakes, so lets get everyone in seats. Did you decide who gets the booster?"

"We did, I said Maddie could have it. She is the guest after all. I can sit with May."

"Well that's very nice of you Brie, I'm sure Maddie appreciates that." Rachel sat Maddie in the booster so she could reach the coffee table. She was still a touch short but it would work." Once Maddie was in place Rachel returned to the kitchen to check on the food's progress. "You'll never guess who wants to sit in your lap." Rachel told May before mouthing the word *mommy* to her sister and having a laugh about it.

“Oh, please, maybe you just want a niece to spoil with cute princess things.” May laughed, lightly swatting Rachel’s shoulder. She wasn’t really sure how she felt about this conversation turn. She did adore Brie, she was so cute and sweet, and easy to get along with. And May loved making her feel like a little princess, but they’d only met three days ago. And she’d never been one of those Amazon girls obsessed with wanting a little. Rachel had wanted to adopt for ages before Maddie came around. Maybe it was silly to even think about. Brie was only supposed to be here for two months after all.... “I’ll be out in a moment with the food then. Did you bring a sippy cup for Maddie? All the cups we got for Brie are probably too big for her. But I have juice.” May started shifting the pancakes over to the plates, leaving the smallest one for Maddie and the second smallest for Brie, though they’d still be full portions for the littles.

”Um.” Fern was becoming rapidly nervous with this conversation topic, feeling that tight feeling in his chest again. “There was a trans kid at my school, but- he was in a different year. So I didn’t know him. Just everyone in the school knew about him, and thought he was weird.” He said carefully, looking down at his toy as he tried to think of a way out of this topic. Luckily, Rachel walked in before his non answer was becoming too noticeable, as she placed him down in the booster seat. It was a little funny, and embarrassing, that even with that his head wasn’t completely level with the table. “Are we going soon soon?” Fern eagerly asked before Rachel left.

”Brie just loves cuddling.” May laughed, rolling her eyes, as she picked up two of the plates to start on their way to the living room. “We got silverware for Brie, think Maddie could handle them well enough or no?”

"Maybe I do, doesn't mean it's not true though. I do have a sippie for Maddie so we're good with that. I can feed her too. Even silverware Brie sized might be a bit clumsy for her and she wants to be at the zoo yesterday."

Brie instantly noticed that Maddie dodged the question. Not just dodged, stalled for time to. She really didn't want to answer that pronoun question. If it were anyone else who wasn't familiar with trans people she would think perhaps it could be a case of just still finding the topic too foreign. Maddie was dressed as boyish as she could get away with, with a little girls closet and she'd cut her own hair short. They were starting to make a bit more sense.

When Rachel and May returned from the kitchen Rachel was the first to speak, "come on girls, lets get some pancakes in those tummies so we can get to the zoo." Brie scrambled over to May and waited for her to sit down so she could sit in her lap to reach the table. Rachel on the other hand sat down next to Maddie and started feeding her. "OK Maddie, Mommy's going to feed you this morning so we don't get all messy and can see the animals faster, OK? Eat up honey."

“Here you two go.” May placed down the food, very briefly vanishing back into the kitchen to grab drinks. Once she sat down, she scooped Brie up into her lap, giving her a playful squeeze. One thing she was grateful with Brie, while being small, was that she at least was big enough too feed herself! “Hope you enjoy them, it’s my secret family recipe. From the box.” She said in a mock whisper, starting on her own plate.

”Okay, okay.” Fern’s unease over the conversation with Brie was starting to die down, and his excitement was picking back up. Enough that he felt too fidgety and eager to really eat. But he had to eat at the pace Rachel set for him, so he managed to try his best. A little more then halfway through though, he felt stuffed, sitting back. “I’m full.” He paused, remembering his manners. “Thank you for breakfast.”

"We learned to cook from the same place then!" Brie whispered back conspiratorially. The portion size was still enormous compared to what she was used to but around halfway through she found herself filling up. "Thank you May, put I don't think I can eat anymore." Brie pushed the plate away from her and leaned back, relaxing against May's body while Rachel finished feeding Maddie. She would have to find a way to talk to, well, them for now without her Mommy interrupting. It would certainly be OK if Maddie didn't want to talk about it, but Brie wasn't sure that was the case. From experience if Maddie wasn't cis in someway, then maybe it was less not wanting to talk about it and more being scared to start. Still, it would be hard to get her by herself. Brie needed to stay vigilant for any chance she might get.

"Alright, alright Maddie, let Mommy finish up too. The animals aren't going anywhere sweetie, they aren't even up yet." Rachel had spent most of her time at the table feeding Maddie, the little girl was so impatient to get going it was probably better to get her full first and then eat quickly than to stagger it and eat at the same time. Rachel took a few larger bites to finish up the rest of hers. "OK, see, now we're all finished. Is everyone ready to go to the zoo?"

“Yes!” Fern said immediately, holding his hands out so Rachel could help him out of the booster seat. He wasn’t going to risk wasted time on a scolding if he tried clambering down himself, he had a feeling it would be considered a too ‘risky’ move. “I’m ready! ......Please.”

”Oh, I better hurry with these dishes then.” May laughed, placing Brie back down on the ground, before scooping up the plates to bring to the kitchen. “Princess, I think you should try the potty before we go, okay? You didn’t go yet.” Well...besides the bedwetting incident, but May figured Brie would be very embarrassed if she mentioned that out loud. “Oh, and grab a jacket! What about that cute little cat hoodie I picked out when we were at the store a few days ago, huh?” 

Brie blushed at being asked to go potty. It wasn't a huge deal when if was just May and her if she called it that but around Rachel is was different. Brie couldn't explain how or why though, and she knew a few cisgirls back home who might ironically talk about needing to take a potty break, but for some reason it didn't sit as easily with her. She could think about the appearance of it later though, Brie got up and dutifully tried to use her potty and soon after she sat she was able to produce a decent amount of urine into the bowl. Happy to be finished, Brie pulled her training pants back up and washed her hands before going into the guest room to find the bed still unmade, the plastic sheet bright, clean, and white resting on top for her to see. It took some looking but she was able to find the purple cat hoodie and got it on, now finally ready to go. May was in the kitchen when Brie returned and Brie quickly sought her out, "May, I used my toilet, could you help me with it?" Brie asked quietly.

May's request for Brie to use the 'potty' didn't go uncaught be Rachel and indeed, she thought it was cute the way the little rushed off to try and do her business. She had a pretty good idea what Brie went to ask May about but kept it to herself. Whether it was help with emptying the potty or getting a new pair of pants, it wasn't her place to intrude in the toileting needs of the little. She already had a little to manage on that front. A two finger check while getting Maddie out of the booster confirmed she was still dry for now. "Alright Maddie, all clean so lets get you buckled back into your carrier so we can get going. Do you have Benchley?"

May finished up the dishes, before grabbing some snacks for the zoo. Knowing Rachel, she likely brought plenty, but you could never have enough snacks! She slipped one of Brie’s cups into her bag as well, figuring they could just fill it whenever they needed to. Honestly, it was likely a time where a sippy cup would be more convenient, just because they could fill it beforehand. She didn’t want to worry about Brie getting dehydrated, she’d heard some littles could get it pretty fast. But May would just have to remember to pass Brie her cup every now and then. “Oh, sure thing, princess. Guess this is getting easier once we get used to it, huh?” May playfully tugged on the string of Brie’s hoodie as she made her way to the bathroom. “I knew that sweatshirt would be adorable, just look at those little ears!” She hummed, starting on the still admittedly gross task of cleaning out the bathroom. “You know my college roommate I told you about, the one with the little brother? He had these cute pajamas, it was this little brown bunny one with a hood with ears and a tail on the bottom. The footies looked like little bunny ears. Maybe we can find you a cat one.” May shot Brie a grin, washing her hands, before picking the other girl up so she could do the same, saving the time of needing to move her stool. “Bet Maddie would like one too, wish I knew she was an animal nut before I picked out that yellow one.”

”Yes, Mommy.” Fern held up the shark toy so she could see, still fidgeting excitedly as Rachel slid him into the carrier. “Does Brie sit in a car seat that has to face the rear? How big do you have to be to sit the other way?” 

Once they were finished in the bathroom, May didn’t bother putting Brie down as she made her way back to where the others were waiting, grinning as she booped her nose again. She’d have to pick Brie up in just a few minutes once they reached the car after all. “Alright, are we ready?”

"She probably would, but it's probably too warm to find anything like that." Brie wasn't saying no. A kigurumi was a frivolous, luxury purchase that she'd thought of making for a while but either never had the spare cash or when she did, there was always something more pressing to pay off first. She had some conflicting feelings at first since a sleeper like that was obviously something meant for little littles, not someone like her but the more she thought about it, it really wasn't any different than considering getting that kigurumi to lounge around the apartment in. It wasn't some costume of a kid, like a ridiculously poofy, baby boomer's dress or a sailor suit or anything like that, it was actually something fairly close to something she'd wanted for a few years.

"I'm not sure honey, but I think May said she has a car seat so she probably faces forward. She's just big enough for bigger kid things. That's why she still gets to wear training panties and keep trying with the potty. If she were any smaller I don't think she'd be able to do that." Brie didn't hear the exchange as May carried her on her hip back into the living room. She scrunched up her nose and grinned, playfully rolling her eyes in response to the booping.

"I'm ready."

Fern wrinkled his nose. “I wish I was bigger.” At this point, he’d settle with being as tall as a toddler. Once the other two showed up, though, he immediately brightened back up. “Can we go now? Please? It’s been like a million years.”

”Oh, thought I had time to do some laundry, but I suppose we better go before someone gets even more impatient.” May laughed, grabbing her bag, before starting on the way out. One short elevator ride later, they were in the parking garage and May lead the way to her car. She slid Brie into her carseat, playfully tickling her stomach before buckling her up. “Wanna be a nice host for my car, princess, and keep Maddie company on the ride?” Once the little was settled, May moved over to the driver’s seat, waiting till Rachel had Maddie’s carrier in, before starting the car. “Okay! Off we go!”

Brie felt bad for Maddie as she saw the little was buckled up facing away from everyone else. It was a reminder that even though she'd come through as a little and not a mid as expected, she was lucky that she wasn't as small and regressed as Maddie. She hadn't got to see a lot of the city outside of the transport lines since she'd arrived and while similar to it's counterpart back home, everything looked nicer and better maintained, if she'd have been bigger she would have loved to get out and explore it all, but if she was going to be here for two months, then maybe she could convince May to bring her on some adventures. "What animals are you most excited for Maddie, you seem to really like the zoo." Brie made small talk with her new, she supposed, friend. A perk to being so small was she had a constant chauffeur but it did make travel pretty uneventful when she couldn't do anything and was just tall enough to see out the windows. Poor Maddie didn't even have that so Brie tried to keep the small talk going until she saw exit signs for the zoo. "I think we're getting close" Brie updated Maddie.

Rachel similarly made small talk with May, enjoying a bit of adult company after having a day with her little almost exclusively. Rachel noticed May seemed to be forgetting something as they left and waited until the littles were talking among themselves before she quietly brought it up. "Did you forget to bring a change for Brie, just in case?" Brie might fit in Maddie's diapers if need be, but that was a pretty big 'might' and even then if she didn't think of herself as regressing she might get upset about not being able to wear pull-ups. Soon enough, the sign for the zoo came into view and Rachel turned around in her seat to look at the littles, "We're almost there girls, I think I can here the animals already!"

Fern had to tilt his head to see Brie, clutching Benchley. He wasn’t going to let go of her at all while they were at the zoo, he didn’t plan on loosing her. “The mammoths. Did you know they brought them back here? From just one, and now they have her babies everywhere. I can’t wait to see them.” He paused, ducking his head a bit shyly, unsure if the other little would be interested in his animal trivia. “...Did you know there were mammoths still living while the pyramids were being built? So weird to think of, huh?” Fern looked even more excited at Brie’s announcement, kicking his feet a bit even though it felt a little immature. “Oh!”

”Oh, shoot!” May slapped her forehead as she began taking the exit off, heading into the zoo’s parking lot. “I completely forgot. I’m not used to all to grabbing all this extra gear.” She sighed, pulling into a spot. Luckily, it was still very early in the day, so she’d managed to find one not too far of a walk to the entrance. “Maybe they’re have a little bathroom, who knows? Or animal themed pull-ups at the gift shop.” 

Fern wasn’t sure what the adults, funny he’d forgotten for a moment to count Brie in that, were talking about, but he wasn’t exactly interested either. “We’re here? We can go in now? Really??”

"Are you serious? I had no idea about that, May!" Brie called out to the front seat, "you never told me they have mammoths!" She returned her attention back to Maddie, "No, is that true? I had no idea, I thought they all died out in the ice age." Brie peppered Maddie with questions until the car came to a stop.

"The might, and they might have some new things for her. You do whats best for her." Rachel told May. "Yes, yes, of course. Come on Maddie, lets get you out. May, will you need help getting stuff out or do you have all of your and Brie's stuff?" Rachel shouldered Maddie's diaper bag and unbuckled her from her seat, standing her on the ground and taking her hand. "Alright baby, let's go. May, do you want me to get all of us or are we splitting admission?"

“Mhm. They were on a small island, which is why they survived longer.” Fern was happy to prattle on as Brie asked more and more questions. Once Rachel placed him on the ground, Fern rocked on his heels, ready to start going now. “What animals are we going to see first? What animals do you want to see?” He tipped his head back, in a vain attempt to see if he could see anything from the seemingly endless parking lot. Boy, it looked huge!

May grabbed her own bag, scooping Brie out of her seat, before placing her down on the ground. “I got it, didn’t bring too much. I’m fine with splitting admissions, unless you want to spoil me.” She said teasingly, taking Brie’s hand as they started on their way to the zoo’s entrance. “Of course, Brie here is doing us a real favor, coming out so small so she could get a reduced price ticket instead of a full one!”

"I think I can cover us, it shouldn't be a problem. I am going to do a stroller rental though for naptime and I'm going to get Maddie and me memberships. That way you can splurge on anything Brie might need or want while we're here. Unless Brie needs to extend her stay, it should be cheaper just getting each of you on a one day pass." Rachel led Maddie toward the gates. She handed her card to the staff and soon received the yearly passes for 1 adult and 1 little, a map, and a wristband for her and Maddie designed to keep her little safe. Rachel had seen these before, but never had cause to use one yet. Basically the bands could be scanned in tandem to verify who a little came with. It could be cumbersome and even though forced adoptions had mostly stopped and little stealing was a serious crime, it was a hangover from those days. Oh well, no reason to get rid of something that was put in place to keep littles safe. The danger may have once been getting grabbed and stolen from their rightful parent but now it was more helpful in just keeping them from getting lost. Rachel fastened the normal black one around her wrist like a bangle before attaching Maddie's bright pink one. "OK sweetie, we can look at the map while May pays for her and Brie." Rachel squatted down next to Maddie and opened up the map in front of them. "So, looks like you're most interested in mammoths, they look like they're all the way in the back in the Pleistocene Park area with the other resurrected creatures. They have a jungle loop that goes around one side and a savannah loop that goes the other way around, or the building exhibits up through the middle. That's where the park and a lot of the food is so that's probably where we'll spend naptime. It's up to you, where are we going kiddo?"

On the walk across the parking lot, it didn't escape Brie's notice that Maddie was being allowed to walk across the parking lot but May was carrying her. On one hand it was nice to save her energy for the zoo, but on the other if Maddie, who was so much littler than her was getting to walk she didn't really want to be carried as much. Maddie seemed to like being down even if her slightly bow legged stance from the diapers gave her the cutest waddle. Brie rode along on May following them, both her hands wrapped around May's neck with her legs around May's hips. She could feel she was sitting on May's bent forearm. She bounced along with each footfall of her friends and as unobjectionable as the ride was, once they'd cross the lot and entered the line, she did ask to be let down as they waited, bought their tickets, and met up with Rachel and Maddie.

Walking all on his own was very nice, especially because Brie was being carried. But he did feel winded just after the walk through the parking lot, it definitely felt way longer being this small! Stopping as Rachel paid let him catch his breath though, and he didn’t plan on asking to be carried till he absolutely had to. “If we have a pass, we can come all the time?” Fern asked, too excited to even care much that the wristband was pink. “Do you think they do special events or tours for pass members?” Fern bounced lightly on his heels, squinting at the map. Why did writing always have to be so small? “...Hmm...can we do the jungle loop first then till we hit the back? I want to see how different rainforests are here. Are they still being cut down?” And he did really like gorillas and leopards and monkeys. 

“Oh, I thought you wanted a princess carry.” May laughed, placing Brie back down on the ground. After seeing Rachel’s own purchase, she made sure to ask for two wristbands as well. Sure, wasn’t like Brie was adopted, but that was exactly why she was concerned. She doubted a place like this allowed unprompted little snatching, but after the incident in the store, she had a feeling this would make them both more comfortable. “Okay, princess, you keep this on, and hopefully neither of us get lost.” She made sure to take Brie’s hand again as they joined the other two. “What animals do you want to see, Brie?”

"That's right, and it got May and Brie in half price as well. So we can come anytime you like, I'm not sure about events or tours, I'm sure they probably do, they're going to email the specifics. I just got these today because if I know you, I know you won't get bored coming here." Rachel saw May and Brie coming over to them and quickly unsnapped the crotch on Maddie's overalls to give her a check. "Lets see if we need to take care of anything first, alright, nope. You feel dry still." Rachel kissed Maddie on the forehead and snapped her pants back up. "If you do start feeling soggy down there, let me know. No need to get a rash. I'm also going to check you whenever May takes Brie to the potty, so it should be pretty frequent." Looking back at the map though, it looked like while family bathrooms were common, 'All-Size' bathrooms were much less. It figured, not many littles bothered potty training once they'd been adopted. Some tried to hold on as long as possible, but there wasn't a point and eventually they realized it. She was lucky Maddie hadn't been fussy about her diapers, even when she was trying to hold it she still accepted that she wouldn't be using the potty. "Oh hey you too," Rachel called to them "Maddie's wanting to go through the jungle route and maybe see all the ancient animals in the back, Brie is that OK?"

"I mean, it's OK. I just wanted to walk is all." Brie weakly explained. She didn't begrudge the wrist band, as far as she saw it, it was incredibly practical. Frankly it was so low tech she was surprised she hadn't seen it in her world. Brie hurried along to keep up with May's normal strides as they approached Rachel and Maddie. "Oh, I think we can do that. I really like birds and reptiles, could we maybe see those after if they're on the way?"

Fern wiggled, blushing as Rachel didn’t hesitate at all before checking him, even though other people were around. “Okay....” Wasn’t like he really wanted to walk around in a wet diaper either, it was already awkward enough with one dry. ‘course it was nothing compared to his nighttime ones. “Do you think they’re eventually bring dinosaurs back too, non-avian ones anyway, or are they worried it’s going to be like Jurassic Park?” Fern was rocking on his heels, much too impatient to stand still for a moment longer. “Can we start now? Please?”

Once they were together again, May snuck a peek at her own map, giving Brie a quick stroke of her hair. “Sure do, cutie. Looks like they have a large bird sanctuary near the savannas... so that’s on the other side. But looks like the reptile house is not too far from the Pleistocene Park, we can definitely so we can definitely do those while we’re over there. Oh! Got a nocturnal animal exhibit right next to it too. Do you like bats, Maddie, huh? What about you, Rachel? Guessing we have to see those arctic birds?” May teased.

"OK, Brie. I really like birds too. We'll make sure we go see the sea birds and the reptiles after we see the mammoths and ancient animals." True they could see them on a direct route through the park up the middle, but something told her if Maddie didn't see mammoths soon she might start getting fussy. A fussy little could quickly become one throwing a tantrum and while Maddie hadn't done that yet, she was still a little and it could happen. She also just might have felt a touch of favoritism toward Maddie, she was her Mommy after all. Since Rachel had the map, she led the party over to the start of the jungle loop area. There, she flashed her new member bangle for a scan and the attendant who did it returned with a two seated strolled. She hadn't asked for one but to be fair, she hadn't 'asked' at all. The whole process was supposed to be seamless. Without asking she sat Maddie in stroller, it was a nice day so the canopy was folded back and left Maddie's view obscured. She handed Maddie her sippy cup and Benchley before letting her know, "if you want to see anything up close, just let me know. I don't think I can carry you the whole way or you can walk the whole time." "Brie sweetie," Rachel addressed the other little, "do you want to keep Maddie company riding with her now or wait until later?"

"Oh, I think I can walk, thank you. I can walk beside her if she want's company," Brie suggested. She barely noticed that the suggestion was a now or later one, and not a whether she would ride or whether she would walk. For now, Brie walked holding May's hand as Rachel led them through the loop. First coming across gorillas and other primates and bringing Maddie up as close to the edge of the enclosures as she wanted. Luckily it wasn't too crowded today.

“You said I could walk.” Fern grumbled as Rachel plopped him down in the stroller, but didn’t push it any further. He really wanted to see those animals. And, well, after that walk through the parking lot, he didn’t think he could walk the entire time. Distances felt so much longer here. But still. As they made their way further into the park, Fern took a few sips from his sippy cup, before immediately forgetting all about it and the stroller once they arrived at the primates. Orangutans and gorillas were his favorite, so he eagerly looked for those first, perking up once he saw they had a silverback. And one of the female gorillas had a little baby on her back. “A gorilla male is nine times stronger then a human.” Fern informed Brie, just happy to spill out more trivia. “And when humans first discovered gorillas, there were a huge misconception about them being aggressive maneaters, that’s probably like King Kong took off. But they’re usually really gentle, and they’re mostly herbivores. They can just be territorial. Oh! And you should never smile at a gorilla either, ‘cause they take it as you baring your teeth at them.”

”Just speak up if you feel tired, princess, okay? I don’t mind carrying you for a bit, and hey, after a long day of walking, bet me and Rachel are going to wish we can get a free ride in a stroller.” May grinned, lightly swinging their hands as they walked. While glancing at the map, she’d noted all the locations of all the bathrooms. There was an all sized bathroom not too far from the middle of the zoo, but other then that, most of the restrooms were just regular ones....boy, she wished she remembered those extra pull-ups. Once at the gorillas, May took the moment to stretch, watching her niece prattle on good naturally. “Adopted a little animal nerd, huh, Rachel?” She whispered to her sister with a laugh.

Brie liked animals but Maddie loved them, a few of her facts were pretty basic but she was actually learning from the younger little. There wasn't a lot of room to cut in edgewise but Maddie seemed to be enjoying herself and who didn't like a nice day at the zoo. "I will, I might ride with her later." Brie's legs weren't tired yet but with as much as she had to hustle to keep up, she was grateful that May had just given her a bit of a graceful way to ask to ride when she needed to.  '

"I did, I knew she liked animals but we spent yesterday watching nature shows and I learned how passionate she is. She's a smart little thing too, she's got facts even I don't know. It's .cute, when your little teaches you something and not the other way around. Maddie honey, do you want to keep moving? We can always come back and visit once we make the loop around."

“Okay......” Fern shot one last reluctant look at the baby gorilla. He probably could watch any of the animals for an hour, just on their own, he loved seeing them go throughout their daily life. But he also wanted to see the other animals, especially one specific animal. “What’s your favorite kind of primate, Mommy?” He shot another glance around, watching the orangutans for a bit. He always liked them best, they looked so gentle and peaceful. Plus, their fur was a pretty orange/brown. As they continued on their way, he began feeling like pressure on his bladder, and after his usual few moments of hesitation, just tried to relax and let it go. It did make him feel very nervous to do it in public, like someone was going to be watching.

”A little nerdy tomboy, hm?” May smiled, glancing down at Brie as they started walking again. “Hey, cutie, think you need the bathroom yet? It’s a bit of a walk, but we should try a few times.” And hopefully avoid any accidents.

"Oh, I think I like bonobos. They're quite a bit like us so I think they're interesting. Which do you like Maddie?"

"Oh, I don't need to but I should try, right?" Brie asked. Pull-ups had been useful before when there weren't any little sized facilities, but if May thought they had little bathrooms, she'd certainly try it out. "Could you take me?" Brie asked.

"It's OK, you go on and take Brie to the potty, we're heading towards the resurrected animals and if you can't find us just give us a ring." Once May and Brie had left she returned focus to Maddie. "Do you want to see the chimps and bonobos before we get to the mammoths? Looks like the map also has a monkey house near by."

May immediately scooped Brie up to save some time. “Of course, princess! Who’d I be if I made you go all by yourself?” She gave Rachel and Maddie another grin. “Sure thing. Don’t let your Mommy get lost, Maddie!” She set off towards where she’d seen the all sized bathroom, near the middle of the zoo. Not far from the gift shop and the big themed restaurant, which might be useful towards the end of the day for any last minute potty breaks or clean ups. And who’d be able to resist the gift shop before they left? Once there, she placed Brie back down, taking her hand before pushing the door open. Luckily, it hadn’t been filled with the lunch crowd yet, so a little sized toilet in one of the stalls was open. There was even a stool near the sinks. “Okay, cutie, just try, alright? While we’re here, I might as well empty out that coffee myself.” She playfully booped the little’s nose, waiting till she entered a stall before going into her own.

”Orangutans, but I like bonobos too. More than chimpanzees, I don’t really like them.” Fern shrugged, shifting in the stroller. The wet diaper wasn’t too bad, but it was still a little gross sitting in it. But he could probably wait till they were done with the rest of the apes before needing a chance. Though of course the mention of the monkey house immediately made him forget about everything else. “Oh! I like monkeys too! I like spider monkeys. But not real spiders.” Seeing the chimps and bonobos was nice, some younger looking chimpanzees were play fighting. That always looked like a fun ‘brother’ thing to do, his brothers definitely did it amongst themselves. Fern never been really included in it, likely because he was so much younger then them and their ‘sister’. But it definitely looked fun to just go get all rowdy and dirty. “If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you want to be?” Fern asked curiously after a few minutes.

"OK, we can go see some monkeys first. I can just text May to meet us there instead," Rachel said before pulling out her phone and sending off the message. Rachel thought hard on Maddie's question, it would be easy to give a silly answer but Maddie had that tone of her's when she was asking a much bigger question than she might realize. "I think maybe a lioness? It's sad, when you're a grown up you don't think about your favorite animal all that often. I like cats and I like that lioness' are very 'take-charge' and protective of their young. I also like the mammoths for that too. They're just so wise looking and their families all really love each other."

Brie did start to feel a need as May carried her to the all sizes room. She felt a little bit of build up in her bladder and felt her tummy shift a bit from breakfast. Mysteriously though as soon as she sat on the toilet the need passed as soon as it came. Hearing May in the other stall did prompt the flow of some urine, but not much. A few dribbles more than anything. She'd probably really need to go in about an hour or two and hopefully they would be near enough to a place with little toilets then. Even if she had to use her pull-up like she did yesterday and when visiting Rachel and Maddie it wouldn't be too big a deal, they didn't feel awful when wet and that would free them up to find just a normal room for her to change in. Brie flushed and told met May outside of the stall. "I thought I had to go but I guess not, you want to get back with them?"

It was on the walk back Brie realized she'd made a mistake. Over halfway from the all size bathroom back to Maddie and Rachel, her tummy cramped hard. The gurgle from earlier was back and much stronger than before. She walked a bit further trying to ignore it but it became all encompassing. "May," Brie stopped walking and stood as still as she could while hanging on to May's hand, trying to regulate her breathing and hold as tightly as she could, "May, I need to use the toilet. Now. I'm scared to walk. Please, please carry me back." Brie whined. Another cramp pulsed. With that one she remembered something ominous. She hadn't pooped this morning. 

May scooped her up trying to be as quick as possible but the jostling from being swung onto May's hip and her heavy, rapid footfalls caused a jolt Brie didn't recover from. Her body went totally rigid as the first bit of poop slid into her pull-up. Every jostle pushed more into the seat of her training panties before it was uncontrollable. She felt her front warm up too as her bladder finally released into her messy pants. Brie's face went scarlet and big tears filled her eyes as she began to cry loudly.

• Like 1