LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brie's First Girlhood: Priv with groveoflove

LilGirlLya

Mostly they’ve been when she’s been asleep? But one was just because she didn’t make it in time. And ,well, we just met yesterday, so we know each other more today. Plus she’s a cutie, I have to cuddle with her. 

“Sure is!” May grinned, scooping Brie up into her booster seat before placing her plate of leftovers down in front of her. She’d also filled one of the cups with water. Brie had had a good few cups of juice today, all that sugar probably wasn’t too healthy. For May’s part, she was content to just throw together a sandwich for herself. “Bet you want to save room for the leftover dessert too, huh?” She teased. “I even have ice cream to go with it.”

"I know, I'm the one who took a special interest in her well being after all. If she continues to have accidents or begins to lose adult abilities, I'd like you to let me know. I can't monitor her in person so I do need to count on your help. How has her emotional state been. Is this causing her distress?"

Brie sat at the table with her chicken on one of her new, pink plastic plates. It was a bit less yummy than before but Brie still ate it all. She didn't mind water but if she couldn't have juice she certainly wished they had saved the maple honey sauce from earlier. "You know it! Ice cream sounds delicious too!" Hey, she was here for selfcare. Selfcare meant ice cream. She actually felt a bit accomplished when she was finished. The chunkier silverware was awkward at first but using it meant she kept from dripping onto her clothes. "Ugh," Brie groaned, "I'm sooo full," she said as she reclined as much as she could in her booster seat.

She was upset after her accident, she tried to hide it at first. But other then that, she’s been just sweet and relaxed besides her nightmare?

”Oh! Then I shouldn’t break out the ice cream, huh?” May joked, gently poking the little in the stomach. “I think someone might just burst! And I’d be down a party member for the zoo tomorrow, I’d have to miss out to clean up the mess. Poor Maddie would be so disappointed! Unless you have some space saved in your belly just for dessert, princess?” May teased, scooping up the plates to place in the dishwasher, before grabbing dessert. She made sure to not give Brie too much of the ice cream and leftovers from the diner, vaguely worried the little might get sick from eating too much. Brie probably wasn’t used yet to, well, having the stomach size of a two year old now, and not an adult in their twenties. And while she didn’t know too much, she thought some littles might have more delicate stomachs about certain foods then others? Younger littles definitely did, there was a reason why it was recommended you give your eight month year old little a meal like you’d eat!

Brie's heightened love of sweets helped her put away most of desert that May had put onto her plate before eventually having to stop. It was brain freeze that stopped her but it was a tummy ache that kept her from starting back up. "Yeah...yeah..ouch....I think I'm done. Brain. Ice cream. Headache. Could you let me down? I don't know if I need to go to the bathroom or maybe lay down a moment and let this headache pass more."

“Oh, eat slower next time, cutie.” May placed Brie down on the ground, patting her head. “Eating fast isn’t good for your belly either. Why don’t you try the potty again, and then you can lay on the couch till you feel better? If you start feeling sick, tell me.” She definitely didn’t have any medicine she could give a little to help with an upset stomach, that was something she had to get if Brie was going to be here for the next few months. “You think some water or milk might help you feel better?”

"Milk might be good, I'll be back in a minute." Brie found her toilet and sat down. A few sharp aches pierced her at first but finally she was able to let loose, emptying her bowels into the bottom of the potty chair. She might have peed but if she did it was from the force of the release. Once she was done she wiped up and left the bathroom, feeling slightly better even if her stomach still hurt a bit. She let May help her up onto the couch and took a sip of her milk before informing May of the situation in the bathroom. "So, I used my toilet and well, it's a mess. I'm really sorry." She laid down, curling herself up. She was still wearing just her pull-up and shirt and thought about getting her pajama pants again but it was too much effort with a stomach ache. Easier to just pull a throw blanket over herself to stay warm.

“It’s okay, I’ll clean it up in a bit.” May said comfortingly, beginning to stroke the little’s hair again. “Ate way too much, huh? We should take it easy with dessert in the future, you can’t be having fun now. Poor Brie!” Yep, she’d been right. Definitely had to give out an even smaller serving size for Brie and make sure she wasn’t eating too fast. “Do you want to watch anything, cutie, or just lay here in the quiet for a bit? When I was sick, my grandma used to turn the lights down real low and give me some ginger ale.....I don’t think we have any, but I can do the lights if you want?” May thought for a moment, before scooping Brie’s unicorn up, placing it down in the little’s arms. “Oh! I definitely have something that’ll help you now!”

"Mmmhmm.." Brie agreed with the suggestion she'd probably overdone it a bit. "I don't mind watching something. It's my stomach that hurts not my head." Brie accepted her unicorn into her arms and held it tightly. The scented trigger producing a calming suggestion and bonding her even closer to her new stuffie. "Oh? Is my unicorn what's going to help me or do you have something else?"

“Your unicorn, silly.” May laughed, carefully adjusting Brie so her head was more in her lap instead of just laying on the couch, so she could continue to stroke her hair. “I’ll put something on, but I think you should go to bed a bit early tonight if you still feel sick later. One, because we’re getting up early, and two, sleeping it off might just make you feel better in the end.” May scrolled through the channels for a bit, before settling on a cartoon channel that she knew was directed more at amazon children then littles. So while it might help Brie relax and distract her from her stomach pain, it shouldn’t have a risk of regressing her like a show for littles might. May knew some littles did really need that extra help to help them accept their new life, but well, Brie was sweet and clever, she didn’t want her to end up all brainwashed. 

It took some reassurance that the cartoon was for amazon children and not littles before Brie dropped her guard and agreed to watch the show. She trusted May but this seemed geared towards even younger kids than the horse girl movie had been. Once she settled down, she squeezed her unicorn close and lay with her head in May's lap. Her tummy still ached from eating too much, too fast but May's gentle touch and the calm her unicorn gave her allowed her the relax. "You're probably right," Brie was getting sleepy and maybe some rest is what she needed. It was certainly easy to drift off when she was tired already and so completely relaxed. Bries eyes closed and she faded off to sleep.

May had been planning on asking Brie to try the potty again before she went to bed, but the little was already fast asleep. She sighed, gently scooping the smaller girl and the stuffed animal up before bringing her to the guest room, before tucking the little in. She gave Brie an affectionate peck on the forehead before straightening up as she idly glanced around the room. Hm. She should get a nightlight for here in case Brie needed to use the bathroom during the night. For now, May settled on flicking  the closet light on, leaving the door open a few inches. After that, she made her way to the bathroom to clean up the potty, gross, but it would be nastier if she waited till morning. It was still early, so May decided on watching tv for a few hours before heading to bed herself. Hopefully Brie didn’t have any nightmares tonight.

It was early when Brie woke up.The first thing she was aware of was that her thumb had found its way into her mouth during the night and she'd dribbled a bit of saliva on the pillow next to her. It was slightly embarrassing to realize she had been sucking her thumb, but really after having an accident yesterday her standards had changed. It was a bit concerning, but she brushed it off in her sleep fogged brain. She physically wasn't the same adult here as she was back home. It wasn't like she had been sucking her thumb and she couldn't remember but she must have done it as a real kid. As long as it stayed a one time thing, she wasn't going to worry about it. What did worry her was how heavy her pull-up felt. She pulled back the covers and felt a jolt of dread rush through her. She had leaked a little bit onto the bed. She could tell the mattress was protected by a plastic sheet, but it didn't make her anymore happy about it. May would have to wash the bedding before she could use it again. Her pull-up meanwhile, was absolutely sodden and far from the cozy, superior to panties comfort of a dry pair, it had become swollen, cool, and quite squishy.

Brie got herself out of the bed as best she could. Even prepared it was still a bit of a slide off. Brie's feet hit the ground and she shuffled her way into the bathroom. The force of landing had awoken her a bit but it took a moment to register that the frizzy haired, sleepy eyed kid in the mirror was her. Brie sat on the potty, rubbing sleep out of her eyes. She knew caffeine was a no-go but really wanted some. Sugar might be just as good though, it gave her more energy here than it ever did back home. It wasn't a big surprise that nothing came out into the small toilet considering it all must be in the pull-up by now. Brie lifted her feet out of the leg openeings and tossed the thick training pants into the bin. She found another pair under the sink and brought them around her waste.

Now clean, she realized she needed to wake up May. Without her she wouldn't really know what was safe to do or watch and their talk yesterday when Brie had tried to fib about her accident convinced Brie that she had to be totally honest with her friend about her bathroom troubles. May's acceptance and support greatly helped as well. It's one thing for someone to say they won't be mad at an accident and then quite another for the person who'd literally been cleaning up her poop to say it. One had more credibility. Brie knocked on May's door, forcefully for her but her little fists produced gentler knocks than anticipated. "May, I need your help please." 

“Wha?” May mumbled blearily, rolling over. It took her a few moments to register the knocking sound, before realizing it must be Brie. The amazon yawned, sitting up as she groggily checked her phone. Almost seven, had some time before Rachel got here. “I’m coming, cutie, give me a moment.” May got up from bed, stretching out her back, before walking over to the door, opening it. “‘morning. What were you saying?” She automatically glanced down at Brie’s pull-up, it looked dry. Though, of course, the little could’ve changed if she wet in her sleep again. “Did you have another accident, princess?”

Brie nodded, "I got the bed a little wet too. I changed already but the sheets are going to need washed. I'm really sorry. I already cleaned myself up though." Brie gestured to the clean pull-up she wore. "If it's not time to get up could I lay down on the couch maybe? I don't want to rush you, I just don't think I can go back to sleep."

May was glad she put that protective sheet out for the mattress! “Aw, it’s okay, princess. I can shove it in the washer, it’s fine. But, Brie, this isn’t the first accident you’ve had while you were sleeping....I think we should think about getting you something heavier for nighttime. They make nighttime pull-ups, I think.” And the suggestion of an overnight diaper was there too....but she’d let Brie think more on it, before she pointed it out. “And, nah, I’d probably be up soon anyway. Rachel and Maddie should be here by eightish so we can head to the zoo. Do you think you want a shower?” May asked, heading to the guest room to grab the sheets to toss into the washer. It was a bit gross, but luckily, it was just on the bedding. “I figured we’d wait on breakfast to eat with them?”

"I know.." Brie hung her head a bit at the suggestion of thicker protection. She was relieved though when May didn't recommend diapers though. "Maybe, once Maddie and Rachel are gone we can pick something up? I know I wore ones that were for sleeping when I was a kid." Bried nodded at the offer of getting the first shower of the morning. Normally she didn't like morning showers but after not having one last night and waking up in a wet pull-up, she was aware that even if she couldn't smell it herself, she probably didn't smell great. Using her stool, Brie managed to get into the shower. The initial jet of cold water certainly woke her up, but it hit with more pressure than any shower she'd ever been in. Even when it warmed up it was so heavy and forceful that it felt like her skin was being battered. Brie gave up on the idea of a shower until she knew if there was a way to adjust the water pressure and sat down in the tub to begin filling it up for a bath. A quick soak later she and she felt clean again. Her hair remained dry though, unless she went under the shower there was no way to wash it that she could see, short of just standing up and ostriching her head into the water. She let the water drain before attempting to leave. Getting back over was harder than getting in, but she managed to lower herself down without incident. 

Brie pulled her training panties back up around her waist and hurried, wrapped in a towel, to the guest room. There, she looked through her clothes and rather than wear anything she brought with her, she chose one of her new outfits. A white mermaid tee with pink and blue scaled leggings. Pride colors and a personal pride symbol would make for a good outfit on a nice day out. Plus, she really didn't like to wear leggings in public back home. There was always the fear of a tuck coming undone and her ending up exposing herself. When she did wear them it was under dresses or skirts and never just as pants. The pull-ups may have been super comfy, but as she pulled them up and lightly brushed the perfect flat front with her hands, she was reminded why she liked them most of all. Sure, she had a bit of a 'pantie' bulge, but it was a far cry from what she'd been afraid of back home. If she could get away with it without harassment, she was totally going to go with the leggings.

Brie found May in the kitchen when she was done. "I'm dressed, how much longer until they're here? Did you still want to do something with my hair before they came?" Brie asked, slyly hoping May remembered pigtails for today.

While Brie was showering, May had started to get breakfast ready for their guests. Again, nothing fancy, but she thought some pancakes might be nice, and something that wouldn’t be too much for little Maddie. She’d hold off onto cooking them till they were here, but she had the batter all ready to go. After that, she went to get dressed herself, choosing one of her more bright big sweaters and some jeans with comfortable shoes. They’d be walking all day, and she didn’t have an excuse of using a stroller after all!

”Oh, probably soon. And did you think I’d forget a chance to mess with your hair?” May teased, scooping Brie up into her usual chair with the booster seat, so she wouldn’t have to bend too much. “Tell me if I pull or yank you too hard, okay?” With that, she gently started on the little’s hair, combing it free of tangles and knots. Then she parted it, pulling it into two high pigtails on Brie’s head, with some cute pink and purple scrunchies, purposely making the colors mismatch. It was pretty childish, a very toddlerlike haircut, but it was absolutely adorable! “Aw! You look so sweet, I just want to eat you up!” May playfully pecked Brie’s cheek. “Do you like it, princess?”

"I don't know..but I think I do?" Brie really was unsure of what to make of the hairstyle. On one hand, if she was ever concerned about being mistaken for a complete little kid here, this hair style wasn't going to help her case. But, at the same time, neither would the pull-up or the cute clothes. Pretending to be one of the more normal littles around here hadn't been so bad at the store or the restaurant yesterday and really, she'd probably attract more weird looks as a free little just dressing normally. At least this way she didn't draw attention to being free and completely independent. "Thank you, I think I like it." Brie decided. Besides, at least now she wouldn't be able to say she'd never worn pigtails anymore. One for the bucket list. "Is there anything I can do to help while we wait on them? About how far away is Rachel, I had quite a few other things on my mind after leaving last time so I wasn't paying attention."

“Great!” May chirped, looking thrilled. Oh, Brie looked so cute, she wouldn’t be surprised if she got some compliments and coos at the zoo today. She carefully placed Brie back down on the ground, forgoing her usual hair ruffle to just bop her nose instead. “Rachel lives around fifteen minutes away, I’d say? I don’t think we really need to do anything...oh shoo! You know what? You want to help me little proof the living room before Maddie gets here? I don’t have a playpen so Rachel might get nervous, new mom instincts and all. I don’t want her getting into anything she shouldn’t, you know? I don’t think I have anything too much out there, but if you want to see things at around the same level as her and see if I left anything on the ground, that would be neat.” May hummed, ducking into the living room herself. Like she thought, there wasn’t really anything too bad, she just had to move some of the controllers and some glass decorations higher up.

"No problem! I'm glad to help, Brie sprung into action following May around the house at first before breaking off a bit to check on her own. True to her guess, May didn't really have anything harmful or dangerous, Brie might have picked up a few things but the house was surprisingly little safe. Besides, Maddie seemed pretty mature even if she was such a small little, she probably wasn't going to do anything dangerous or wreckless. "I don't see anything, but I can watch her just to be safe like I did last time?" Just then, Brie heard a knock at the apartment door. "May, I think they're here!"

“Aren’t you a sweet little helper, princess?” May gave her an affectionate hug as she made her way to the door, giving herself a mental reminder to remind Brie to use the potty before they left for the zoo after breakfast. She wasn’t sure if the zoo had bathrooms for a little after all....

“Well, it’s been ages since we’ve seen you two!” May grinned, opening the door for her sister and niece. “I swear, Maddie must’ve grown a whole inch since two nights ago. Be careful, Rachel, you might just get a rebellious teen who wants to start driving your car.” She joked, giving Rachel a brief hug. “I was about to start some pancakes...I thought we could eat in the living room so we wouldn’t have to worry about Maddie not being able to reach the table without her chair?”

"I certainly hope not, Rachel said as she returned the hug, "that's why littles are the best. What were our parents thinking having kids? I think pancakes sound good, will Brie be able to eat at the coffee table without her booster? Maddie might need at least a booster seat, if Brie can't I'll just hold her in my lap. Maddie, say hello to everyone. How do you do Brie? You look.." Rachel was unsure what to say, for all her talk of being a free little Brie looked even more regressed than she was two nights ago, "lovely today. You might want a coat though, it's chilly out there this morning."

"I'm OK today, it's good to see you both again." Brie felt a bit shy all of a sudden, while it didn't seem the events of two days ago were a problem for Rachel, how much they didn't matter was the one thing Brie didn't prepare for. Maddie on the other hand drew her eyes instantly. She was in overalls and wearing a jean jacket and with her short hair, she easily could pass for a guy. She was a far cry from the girly girl she'd been only a few days ago. She couldn't help but wonder if she had something to do with it? Maybe Maddie wanted to try out some nonconforming clothes after seeing her? She might ask about that later. "May and I were cleaning up so I can watch her again," Brie offered to Rachel.

"Maddie, do you want to play with Brie while Mommy talks with Aunt May?"

“I don’t know...” May said truthfully, glancing back at Brie. The little was definitely larger then Maddie, but two year olds weren’t exactly extremely tall. “We can try it out, but if it not, Brie, do you mind lending your booster seat to Maddie, and sitting on my lap? Or you can use your seat and Maddie can sit with Rachel, your decision, princess.” 

“Is it going to be a really long talk?” Fern emphasized, trying to make sure Rachel didn’t forget the importance of reaching the zoo as soon as possible. “Okay....but we don’t have to play with dolls, right?” Fern liked Brie alright, but from what he could tell, she was definitely into cutesy girly things. But he had Benchley at least.

”I’m going to start breakfast then.” May said, giving Rachel another side hug, and affectionately ruffling her niece’s hair. “Brie, just call us if you or Maddie need anything, okay? It shouldn’t be too long till breakfast. Maybe I’ll let you have another sip of my nasty bitter coffee, huh?” She teased, ducking into the small kitchen to start cooking the pancakes as Rachel got set with Maddie.

"Oh, well, I don't have any dolls. I did buy one yesterday because I never had dolls growing up and thought it would be nice to finally say I got one. I, well, I don't think we have any toys to be fair. I think you probably would like your house better. I don't think they'll be long though. You could..tell me about your shark! Looks like you brought a toy, is he your favorite? Oh and, um, don't take this the wrong way but did you get to dress yourself today? You look..I mean....was your style before kind of boyish? I'm sorry, that's probably rude isn't it. Tell you what, you can use my booster, I'll either sit on the floor or with May. I'm just, you think I of all people would be a bit more tactful. We are..we are OK right? You don't have a problem with me being trans? I know you wouldn't say it in front of your Mommy, I just.." Brie stammered over her words until they'd run out and waited to hear Maddie's thoughts.

Rachel followed May into the kitchen. "Well, I think we both probably had an interesting few days, huh? Last time I saw Brie she was more or less dressed like an adult. Look at her now. Any problems with her or is she still being an angel? I noticed you're calling her princess. Are those nesting vibes I'm feeling coming from you? I had a wonderful day with Maddie yesterday, we're letting her be a bit more of a tomboy as you can see and she's really taking to it."

May pulled out the skillet for the pancakes, starting to heat it up. She figured Brie and Maddie would likely only eat one each, they were going to be awfully big pancakes for a little, but she’d make a few each for her and Rachel. “Oh, Brie’s so polite and sweet, the waitress for lunch yesterday absolutely loved her! I haven’t said anything about her clothes, other then me doing her hair today, she just seems to be naturally picking out more ‘little’ clothing? She’s been having a few accidents though...especially at night.” May shrugged, carefully pouring out the batter into the pan as she pondered the rest of Rachel’s questions. “Well, she is a little princess, have you seen her? Definitely not a tomboy! I don’t know about any nesting feelings....she is awfully adorable though.” She shot Rachel a grin, flipping over one of the pancakes. “Maddie definitely seems happier! Didn’t see any pouty face when she came in!”

Fern curiously looked around May’s living room, before sitting down against the side of the couch. Rachel’s living room was definitely bigger, but this was still unimaginably huge to him. “That’s Benchley, after the author of Jaws. Have you ever seen it? Good horror movie, even if it got everything wrong about sharks. And she’s a girl, female sharks are larger than males. Like blue whales. She’s a great white.” Fern very hesitantly handed Benchley to Brie so she could see her. “And kinda, I guess. I could either pick the overalls or jeans and a shirt, but the shirt was pink.....I like green better.” He wasn’t really sure how he felt about answering the rest of Rachel’s questions, pulling the shark toy back into his lap so he could fiddle with her. “.....I guess....I just never met a trans person before.”