LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brie's First Girlhood: Priv with groveoflove

LilGirlLya

"Oh no, really? Renee just told me it wasn't done anymore. I didn't know that". Brie wasn't sure if she be upset with Renee for omitting that detail, but at least in the moment, she was feeling agreeable and calm enough to give her amazon therapist the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she really didn't know Brie would come through little so didn't bother telling her? It wasn't little Renee could tell her every detail about this world before she came. "Yeah, lets get some!" Brie was more excited than she thought she could be at the idea of getting more of the comfortable training pants and responded with an honest enthusiasm that she otherwise might have thought to not be so outright with. "I think I want these, since I know they're going to be comfy. If you think some kind of pull-up is going to be helpful, I won't argue with you as long as it's these!" Brie let May help her wash her hands since the sink was so high and the two left the bathroom.

"Hello again," the original clerk behind the register spotted them, "I heard someone had a bit of a scare but she looks like she's doing better now." She smiled at Brie and Brie couldn't help but blush. "Are you ready to check out? I have her new things up front unless there is anything else you need?" The girl asked eagerly. New parents were the easiest to upsell to, which meant more money in sales commissions for her so she was going to go out of her way to make sure May didn't leave before the new parent was absolutely satisfied.

“Oh, we’re just going to grab some pull-ups and a booster seat so she can reach the table.” May gave the girl a knowing grin, guessing her game. “I think we have everything we need for now, don’t you, Brie?” She nodded at the other amazon, before taking Brie’s hand again, no way she was letting her out of her sight in this store again, and heading to grab the last few items. Once she had the box of pull-ups, and the booster seat, she stopped at the toy section again, giving Brie a smile. “Why don’t you pick out something? To make up for that scare you had. Then we can checkout of here and get some pizza. Any certain toppings you like, by the way?”

"Of course, remember though. If you buy a second box of training pants for her you get her potty half off! I'll meet you up front when you're ready then!" The brunette cheerily said before moving away from the two. Brie was a bit embarrassed with having other people talk about her underwear, she imagined she probably should be more embarrassed at May buying her pull-ups could she couldn't bring herself to get upset about it. Her pull-ups felt nicer than normal panties, they might protect her from getting grabbed, and she was uncomfortable going into the bathroom alone here after what happened in the changing room, even before factoring in she couldn't reach a big toilet. If anything, fussing about them and insisting on panties given the circumstances would have been the really shameful thing she realized.

When May took her to the toys she knew immediately what she wanted. Her kitty had come through to scale but the stuffies here were clearly meant for littles and so were a bit larger. Not unwieldy, most would still be easily variable, but they were bigger proportionally to here now. She hoped they'd stay that way when she went home. She found a white unicorn stuffie with a mutlicolored blue, purple, and pink horn with a pink mane. Not only was she cute, but the first touch was amazing. It was SO soft! She picked it up and fell in love instantly. She felt compelled to hug it and as soon as the pink fuzz touched her face the scent of rose water hit her nose and she felt bound to this stuffie. This was hers now. "I'd like her please?" Brie asked May, "are we still getting Maddie something? Maybe a gift card for your sister if we can't find anything?" Brie offered.

"I'm easy to please, I prefer pepperoni or cheese pizza though, Brie told her."

May shot off a quick response to Rachel as Brie browsed the toys. Whoops! Sorry, we got caught up in something here! Some nasty amazon spooked poor Brie. We’re about to leave here, I’ll tell you when we pick the pizza up!

Oof, long day! That pizza and lounging at Rachel’s sounded real nice now. “Aw! That’s adorable, Brie! Are you going to name her? Oh! And you never told me your kitty’s name.” May said to her teasingly, lightly bopping the girl’s nose. “I picked out some cute pajamas for her, why don’t you pick out a stuffed animal for her? You are the stuffie queen, right?”

After leaving Brie to pick out another toy, May went to order the pizza so it’ll be ready to pick up once they got there. She just ordered one large for her and Rachel, and then a small little sized one, half cheese/half pepperoni. She wasn’t sure how much pizza Rachel would want Maddie eating or what toppings, so she decided to stay on the safe side. After she was done with that, she took Brie’s hand to head to the registers to checkout. “Okay, Brie! Just a shuttle back to the apartment so we can drop everything off and I can grab my car. Rachel doesn’t live too far.”

"Yeah, I think so, but I have to think about a name first. You can't rush naming a stuffed animal." Brie reasoned. "Oh, my Kitty's name is Lucy. When I was a kid we had a cat who liked like that, so we I found her it seemed obvious." Brie was nervous about being alone in here so after May left she quickly grabbed the first stuffie she could think of to get a little she'd never met. It was a teddy bear with dark brown fur. It was more shaggy than her unicorn but still very soft. There was a faint smell of chocolate and, maybe, coffee on the bear? Anyone, with it selected she quickly made her way back to Rachel. They were burdened down with packages to the point Brie had to carry the clothes and stuffies on her own while May labored under a tall stack of a boxes. It had been a pretty successful haul.

On the shuttle ride back to May's, Brie kept her new unicorn close, thinking of a name for her. She opened the tag wondering if maybe her new stuffie already had a name to find the branding 'Cuddle 'n Sniff! Our aromatic stuffed toys are clinically proven to release oxytocin when hugged and patented olfactory suggestion will form a bond that lasts a lifetime!'. Brie had to admit she was pretty impressed, she cuddled it again to test things and even after reading that she felt a rush of contentment and attachment to her unicorn. The tech here was amazing! Here, almost accidentally, she'd stumbled on something to help with her depression and anxiety not in the form of a pill with side effects or expensive treatment and counseling, but in a stuffie!

The shuttle ride was a bit faster this time, and gradually she felt the relaxation she'd felt earlier give away as she returned to her normal state. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something was different about the mall. Really, thinking on it, for as traumtizing as the amazon had been ,the trip had been pretty good. It occurred to her that it was funny, all of the horror stories you heard about this place were people getting stolen and forced into diapers and here she was a day in willingly in training pants. It was sort of funny when she thought about it like that. Once they got home Brie helped May get stuff in as best as she could despite being completely outmatched by the height of everything.

"OK, do you think the pizza is ready?

“Should be!” May said, sounding a bit distracted. Darn, she’d forgotten to grab wrapping paper. Oh, well, Maddie was probably too young to care. But then again, thinking when she’d been a young kid, wrapping papers and boxes had seemed more fun then the actual toy. Luckily, she’d had a gift bag leftover from a friends party she could slip the presents, and the gift card she’d nabbed for Rachel into. It was for the little store in the mall, but May was sure she could use it. After that, she took Brie’s new carseat out of its box, taking the littles hand again so they could go down to the garage.

It took a bit of fiddling around till she figured out how to set the carseat up, jeez parents made it look so easy, before giving Brie a grin as she scooped her up and placed her down in the seat. “And there we go!” She made sure the buckles were secure, tapping the little’s nose again. She sent a quick message to Rachel that they were on their way, before setting off to the pizza restaurant. It was ready to be picked up by then, thankfully. She was starving and she bet Brie felt the same! “Okay, off we go!”

Brie carried Maddie's toy down in the bag while May hoisted the car seat down into the garage. She watched May struggling with it and wanted to offer a way to help but really, with her size and the fact that this really was a one person job, she was already helping as best she could by holding the bag and waiting patiently. She hoped Maddie would like her things. boOf course for the time being she'd stowed her own stuffie in the bag too. May hadn't said anything about her bringing and given now what she knew about it, she figured not only might it be useful to bring with her to meet new people, but just like the pull-ups it might help shield her too. Deep down though, she knew she was hooked on her new unicorn.

She rolled her eyes a bit about being booped on the nose but she was grinning while she did it. Once she got fastened in, Brie found once again the chair met her expectations. The one of the booster shuttle had been hard plastic, but the car seat was plush, soft and supportive and felt cozy in a way a nice familiar armchair might right out of the box. The straps were a bit tight but it wasn't too bad, more snug than uncomfortable. A lot of this little stuff would have been humiliating if it wasn't so obviously needed and just overall nice in terms of quality. The pizza place was busy but it was a quick in and out. Brie fought off the urge to bring her unicorn in with her and they were back on the road shortly. Eventually, the car came to a stop in the driveway of quite a nice home.

Brie let herself get buckled in, she was still highly anxious and upset but was more under control now that a door was between her and Maddie and Rachel.  "I mean, I did like them. I mean I do. I just hope things aren't too weird afterwards.." Brie let that ending hang a bit in the air. "People will say they understand you're trans and they support you, but I don't know, seems like the real test is if they freak out when they see you from the waist down. I'm embarrassed with Rachel as I'd be if anyone saw me naked, Maddie though, I don't know how to feel about Maddie. Like, I mean, she's sort of a baby but she also is still an adult kind of? So I don't know how to feel about that. I think if I at least knew how to feel I wouldn't have freaked out so much. Thanks for being there with me to helm me though." Brie smiled at May up in the front seat. "I promise, on a regular day I don't have near as many panic attacks or wet pants!" she laughed, trying to make light of the situation and present the image that she wasn't bothered when she still was.

“Aw, it’ll be okay, Brie, don’t worry. I know Rachel, and I know she isn’t the type to freak out or make it weird. She probably feels awful she made you feel so upset.” May tried to reassure the little, concentrating on the road. She couldn’t put in the same reassurance about Maddie though. “And you’re welcome, Brie! What else are roomies for, huh?” She said teasingly. “And it’s only your first day here, going to a new place is always going to bound to be a bit stressful, and you usually don’t lose a foot or two in height! How about we hit the hay early when we get home and start fresh in the morning?”

"Sounds like a plan. I could really go for some sleep. Do you think I can get the wifi password when we get home? I mean, do you use wifi here or is it something more advanced? I like to listen to podcasts or music at night, it helps me fall asleep." As soon as they were home and Brie got the information to get her electronics online, she retired to her room for the evening. She'd do more internet stuff tomorrow. The combination of the panic attack and the longer days had her beat. She sloughed off her pants and shoes and thought momentarily about changing from the pull-up into panties again. She dismissed the idea. The pull-ups were just way more comfy than her panties. Besides, the way they flattened her out felt entrancing. No bulge even without a tuck, just a perfect, smooth, girly front. Albeit one in disposable underwear with unicorns and stars on it. She turned out the lights curled up into bed with her unicorn and kitty under the voluminous covers and took her glasses off before starting a podcast. There were a good amount to choose from although she couldn't get any of her usual's here; comedy and weird history were good but she was in a true crime mood tonight. She found a show and an episode that looked good and hit play.

"Warning. Due to the graphic nature of this content, listener discretion is advised. The following might not be approite for young or little audiences." The sonorous tones of the host carried her to sleep soon after the disclaimer ended. The hypnotic tones and subliminal cues went unnoticed consciously but as Brie faded into sleep she was soon to realize how true that warning had been.

“Night night, Brie!” May gave the little an affectionate hug. Having Brie around was great, May was already a naturally affectionate person, and Brie seemed to eat up her hugs and hair petting right up. “Just call me if you need anything, I’m hitting the hay, I’m beat!” She gave the other one last squeeze, before heading to her own bedroom. There, she got into her pjs, before browsing social media for a bit. On that, she made a mental note to remember to text Renee in the morning, she’d probably be waiting to hear about Brie by now. But Renee was probably very used to how flighty May could be with responses. After an hour or two, she tucked her phone to the side, before flicking the light off to go to bed herself.

Brie found herself in a dark bedroom. It was hers and she was back in her old apartment. It must be Monday again, she hadn't even left yet. She rolled over and looked at the digital clock, 4:44. It was just late enough to just miss being early, maybe she could catch a few more hours of sleep. As she rolled over she thought she heard something from the living room. Once she heard the first slam she realized what the noise had been. Fiddling with the lock. The sound had been the full weight of a person slamming into the door. They slammed in again, and then a third time. Brie darted under the bed as the door splintered. It took everything to suppress a scream. She hid, keeping as quiet as she possibly could while hyperventilating. Heavy feet stomped in the living room, ransacking the apartment. The lights clicked on and Brie whimpered from her hiding spot. She'd never been so terrified in her life. She saw heavy boots walk around the bed to right in front of her and stop. They stayed still for a moment before leaving. As soon as she saw them go out the door Brie darted back up to get her phone when she felt an arm wrap around her, "You thought you were hidden?" A laugh and a sharp pain.

Brie woke up hyperventilating and sobbing from her nightmare. It was the scariest, most vivid one she'd ever had. It felt so real, she was certain it was. How could it just be a dream? It was though and she was all alone in a new house in a new dimension and she was terrified. Things felt strange in a way she couldn't put her finger on. Her emotions were louder and more vivid than usual but they were less complex as well. Her fear was primal. She grabbed her unicorn and got out of the bedroom as quickly as she could, uneasily getting out of the tall bed. The only thing that might project a sense of safety to her was being with someone else who could protect her and right now there was only one person who fit that bill. She entered May's bedroom without knocking and roughly pushed with her diminutive strength on May's shoulder to wake her up. "May," she cried, "I had a bad dream."

• Like 1

“H-Huh?” May woke up, her voice groggy. She sat up, rubbing her eyes, before reaching over Brie’s head to fumble for the light switch. “Brie?” She blinked, trying to wake her brain up, as she finally registered the little’s presence, mainly how absolutely terrified she looked. “What’s wrong, sweetie? Are you okay?” She sat up, reaching over to pick Brie up onto the bed, wrapping her arms around the other girl in concern. “What happened?”

Brie buried herself into May, continuing to whimper and shake with fright. "I-I had a scawy dream. There was a man and he broke into my apartment and he grabbed me. It seemed like it was real, I thought he got me and I'm scared."

“Oh, Brie, poor baby.” May cooed, beginning to stroke the little’s back. “It’s just us here, no one’s going to hurt you while I’m around. It was just a dream.” She tried to remember what her mom had done when she’d had nightmares when she was young. Okay, okay. “Do you want to go sit in the living room with me for a bit, Brie? Maybe we can find something to watch to help you calm down. That’s what I do when I have a nightmare.”

Brie stilled her crying as best as she could, "uh-huh." She let May help her out of bed and grabbed her unicorn. She walked in front of May but every couple of steps looked back to just make sure May was still following her. Brie didn't quite know it yet but her pull-up was a bit saggy and wiggled when she walked. She clearly had used it but it just didn't seem to register currently. She held her unicorn in a tight hug close to her face. It smelled very pretty and it was helping her calm down.

May had noticed the soaked pull-up, but elected to ignore it while Brie was so upset. Calming her down was the first priority. “It’s okay, sweetheart.” She picked the little up, placing her down on the couch next to her. She went back to stroking Brie’s hair, trying her best to be soothing and comforting. “Why don’t you pick a show, honey? I don’t think many shows are on this late at night, but maybe we can find something funny or relaxing, huh? Would that help?”

Brie felt her pants smush under her but wasn't concerned with that. As soon as May sat down she immediately got as close to her as possible, holding her unicorn tight the entire time. "I don't know what you have here to watch.." she pouted. "Yeah, I think so."

May wrapped an arm around Brie, grabbing the controller with her other hand. “I’ll find something then.” She began to browse through the channels. Like she thought, there weren’t any shows really directed at littles on at the moment of course, any reasonable parent would’ve had them in bed ages ago. She did have a few subscriptions to some streaming sites, but it was already so late, she didn’t really feel like tempting the ‘Binge the entire series in one go’ instinct engraved inside her. May yawned, before eventually settling on some goofy old sitcoms that only ever aired at 3 am. She didn’t recognize it, other than that it was definitely waaaay older then her generation. Her dad probably watched it as a kid, sheez. It looked to be about some straight-laced overly serious detective little and his goofy incompetent mid partner, obviously a parody of the buddy-cop troupe. It was pretty dumb and horribly cheesy but in a fun way. And hopefully it’ll help poor Brie settle down and maybe drift off to sleep, because May definitely was missing her bed right now. 

Brie settled down and kept snuggled as close as possible to May. Between the light hearted nature of the show and the comfort that May's touch gave her, Brie was finally able to calm down. She honed in on the rythmic breathing, letting her head rise and fall with May's chest. It just felt so secure, safer than she'd ever felt in fact. Her eyes began to droop and she had a big yawn before closing her eyes. Listening to May's breathing. To her heart beat. Unconsciously she pulled her hand up towards her face and her thumb found it's way between her lips as she dozed back to sleep snuggled with her stuffie and her roommate.

May sighed with relief once she saw that Brie had drifted off. She thought about picking the little up and bringing her back to bed, but she didn’t want to accidentally wake her up, and...well, Brie was still pretty soaked. She didn’t think Brie would be comfortable with May changing her without her knowledge though, so reluctantly, she was going to have to leave her in the used pull-up for now. Hopefully she didn’t pee again, but that poor pull-up was definitely not taking another soaking, and May would feel so bad for her poor old couch. “My back’s going to hate me in the morning.” She sighed, committing to just sleeping on the couch with Brie for the rest of the night. She very carefully shifted the little over so it would be more comfortable for the both of them, giving her a gentle stroke on the head as she did, before closing her eyes herself. Not really how she expected her first day with her roommate to go at all, but May had always been good with going with the flow of things.

Brie awoke with her eyes bleary and feeling slightly disoriented with her head in May's lap. What happened last night? Being out on the couch was confirmation that it wasn't a dream, but still, what was it? The nightmare had been so terrible that she'd woken up completely out of control of her fear and ran to May. She remembered what the disclaimer said about not being for littles, but it wasn't like she was a real little. She wasn't from here and she wasn't a baby. She'd handled scary stuff her whole life and couldn't figure out what would cause to overreact like that. One thing she was quite aware of was the state of her underwear. The pull-ups might be the most comfortable panties she'd ever had at first, but a wet night left them feeling all bunched up, soggy, and generally not pleasant. She sat up and she felt her shifting weight push a bit of pee back into the seat of her pull-up. It held but it looked swollen, at least twice it's normal size. Was this because of the podcast? Couldn't be, she thought. Although the nightmare maybe? Or, the idea came to her with a shock, little body meant little bladder and until she was around 7...well, night times weren't the easiest in her house growing up. "May" she half whispered to wake her roommate up, "May," she gave a gentle push with her foot against the big thigh. "I, um, well, I wet the bed. Where did you put the pull-ups from yesterday?"

May groaned, opening one eye to peer at Brie. She’d been hoping to pull another hour or two of sleep after last night, but oh well. “I know, sweetie. I didn’t want to change you without you knowing about it though. Pull-ups are in the bathroom, I left them down for you.” The thought process there was that any last minute accidents there would be easier to clean up. She sat up, stretching out her back, before scooping Brie from the couch onto the ground. “I just need to make some coffee so I’m actually alive, alright? Your roomie isn’t much of a morning person.” May yawned, getting up from the couch herself. “If you need any help, give me a shout, okay? And uh. Check the bed to see if the sheets need to be washed, and I’ll grab them. You want anything specific for breakfast?”

"Thanks for that. I'm not either so I sort of need a caffeine fix myself. I'm probably going to take a shower too so I might be a minute. I don't normally do breakfast, but maybe whatever you have?" Brie made her way back to the bathroom. At least today there was a toilet her size she could use because after dinner last night her stomach was a bit bubbly. While peeing in her pull-up wasn't a terrible outcome if her first choice of using a toilet failed, she didn't want to fathom the idea of using a pull-up for that. Still, as she sat on the plastic potty and relieved herself for the morning, she did think that if they went out that might be the only option. She banished the idea, early in her transition, back when she still felt uneasy and a bit out of place in the ladies toilets she'd manage to make it through work without needing to use the bathroom. She would just have to go at home before they left. If she could hold it eight hours back home, she could hold it eight hours here. It was only after she'd finished and wiped that she realized she'd made an oversight of sorts, since there was no way to flush her new toilet. Oops, well, maybe she'd have to ask for help with that after all since it was too unwieldy to lift and empty herself. There was probably some latch or mechanism specifically to get that little compartment out but she couldn't find it. Brie stepped into the shower with the help of her stepping stool and relaxed under the hot water. It was a bit too hot at first, but adjustments were quickly made. It would take a while to get used to her skin being so much more sensitive here. She finished cleaning herself and climbed back out, getting a pull-up from the box. Even if they stayed in today, she would prefer the cute, soft panties even if she didn't strictly speaking 'need them'. She knew she could go back and get her panties from the other dimension, but why would she? 'I wonder if these would be just as comfy back home?' she thought? If they were, while she probably wouldn't be wearing them on dates or to work, she might elect to wear them on comfy days around the house. Brie wrapped herself in one giant towel that trained along behind her. Usually she did the towel for her body and the towel for her hair, but hethis towel dragged behind her, she might be hard pressed to find a towel to put her hair up with that wouldn't envelop her head.

Brie left the bathroom and proceeded to the guest room. She had to stand on her tip toes to check but the sheets on the bed were still dry. That was a relief at least. Rather than change into any of the clothes from her dimension, Brie chose to once again wear her little jean shorts and little blue super hero tee. She put her wet hair up in a scrunchie ponytail and went to go meet May in the kitchen.

“I don’t know about the caffeine.” May said doubtfully. “It might be too much for your stomach right now. Littles don’t really drink coffee or soda here.” Not to mention the difference in tastebuds between littles and amazons. “How about some juice instead?” 

May wasn’t much of a cook so breakfast was just some fruit and waffles from the freezer, but who disliked waffles? No one, waffles were amazing. As she waited for them to pop out of the toaster, she decided to finally text Renee before she forgot again. Hey, Ren! sorry to not text yesterday it was busy, lol! Brie’s here safe and sound, but she came out as a little instead of a mid. She’s adorable!

“Hey, Brie! Got breakfast on the table. Need a boost into your seat?”