LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brie's First Girlhood: Priv with groveoflove

LilGirlLya

May had been fiddling with her phone as she waited for Brie to wake up, responding to Rachel’s message now that she was home. Aw, cute! And when do I get to meet my new niece? : 3c 

Of course, she was shaken out of her concentration as Brie began calling for her, darting on over to the bathroom. “Oh, Brie! Are you okay?” She could easily guess what had happened just by looking at the little, but she still made her way over to the tub to make sure she wasn’t hurt. “Oh, I’m so sorry, Brie, I didn’t even think about how high the toilet was. Are you hurt at all? Why didn’t you ask for me to help you?” As she examined Brie, she didn’t seem to be injured, so she began to calm down from her frantic worry. “Aw, jeez, you really let loose, huh? Least it’s in the tub...” Well. She supposed she should’ve guessed accidents were going to happen with a little around. “Guess we should get you washed up.”

"Well, the only things hurt are my pride and my pants. Ouch, I think my elbow too maybe, I think it took a lot from the fall." Brie sniffed, she was trying as hard as she could to fight through the embarrassment of having just wet her pants and maintain as level a head as possible. "I um. Well, OK. We're going to be living together so I just want to ask, Renee told you I'm pre-op right? I just-, I didn't know if you knew and I didn't want you to find out by just, you know, pulling down my panties and 'OMG that shouldn't be there!' Yeah, I didn't know if you knew but now you do. I hope that's not an issue? I can leave if it is but Renee seemed to think it would be fine." She blushed at May's comment about the sheer volume of her accident. "Yeah well, sorry. I tried to keep as much off the floor as possible. If you show me where the supplies are I can take care of the mess." Brie offered. "Yeah, I think I could do for a bath or shower. Probably a shower. I wasn't awake before but I am now. Could you um., could you please get me some new underwear and jeans from my bag please?"

“Oh, oh, she did. You don’t have to worry!” May tried to reassure Brie, reaching over to stroke her hair after seeing how upset the little was. “You don’t have to even think about leaving!” She stood up, glancing down at the floor. It’ll be a bit gross to clean it and the tub, but she didn’t want to make Brie feel even more embarrassed about her accident. “Oh, sure. Uh. Do you want me to help you clean up? I should at least turn the tap on, it might be a bit tricky. And I don’t want you to slip trying to get out.” She offered.

"Um, I think I'll be OK but if you think the tap might be tricky then yeah, go ahead please. I think I'll just take a bath. I don't need to wash my hair right now. I'll call you when I need to get out. Thank you for being so cool about this, I didn't want this to be how you found out." Brie let May start the tub for her and leave before beginning to undress. She gingerly sat her soiled pants and underwear away from her top and bra. 'That's odd,' Brie thought. She learned a fair bit about Tanner stages and seemed to have fallen from a three to a two and there was a significant gulf between her breasts and her padded bra. She could see herself from the tall mirror that hung on the door, she seemed maybe a touch thinner than before too? Not unhealthy but it looked like she'd lost muscle mass, her face also appeared more rounded than in her other dimension. Again, not fat, but a lot more...juvenile she thought. Her skin surprised her most. Perfectly clear and milk white, with only soft, nearly translucent vellus hairs on her body and no dark follicles anywhere to be seen. It had to be just how much more sensitive her skin was here, because the exfoliating wash she found felt rough on her. Still though, a rub down and nice soak later and she was clean again. She thought about draining the water before calling May in, but then again, if May was busy she wanted to reduce the amount of time her genitals were visible as much as possible. "Hey May, can you help me? I'm done!"

May gave Brie another affectionate head stroke, before turning the tap on, making sure it wasn’t too hot or cold. “Okay, be careful, sweetie. Let’s not end up in the ER your first day here, okay?” She said teasingly, trying to lighten the mood. 

Once back in Brie’s room, she got her change of clothes, as well as a towel, one of the nice soft fluffy ones. “I’ll be right there!” She headed on over to the bathroom, handing the towel over to Brie, so she could wrap herself up, before she lifted the smaller girl out of the tub, onto the ground. “And there we go! Do you feel better now?” She leaned over to drain the water. “Go on and get dressed, don’t worry about cleaning, okay? I can do it. Do you still feel up for going out?”

"Thanks for all the help, and yeah, I have to admit that does feel better. If you're sure about the cleaning I can get dressed. I'm still up for the mall if you are?" Brie left the room wrapped up in a towel that enveloped her body and trailed on the floor behind her. It really did make her feel like a kid being so short and given the booster seat, help getting out of the tub, and going back a Tanner stage, it wasn't entirely unfounded. In the bedroom she opened up her bag and got out one of her pairs of jeans and tee shirt that would be a good fit for the mall. The skinny jeans didn't hug as tightly as she was used to though and her breasts definitely looked smaller, even with her padded bra. She brushed her hair out and got her phone off of the charger, still no signal. Maybe it just wasn't built for however phones worked here? It was some pretty advanced tech and her phone was a few years old. She did snap a quick selfie though for posterity sake before putting the phone into her purse and going into the living room to see if May was ready and wait on her if she wasn't. "Hey May. I'm ready when you are."

“You’re welcome, sweetie. And I’m always up for the mall, don’t you worry.” May shot her a grin, before starting on cleaning the bathroom. It was pretty gross, but at least most of it was in the tub. Not really how she planned the first day with her guest going but she supposed it could be worse. Brie was sweet and cute, and she was just a little after all. Tiny little bladders and all. Speaking of, she did have to think about what to do about the whole bathroom situation, because her toilet wasn’t getting smaller and Brie wasn’t getting any bigger, but she was sure they’d have something at the mall for it. 

Once done, she went to clean up herself, before pulling out her phone to respond to Rachel as she waited. I just might! Maybe around dinner time if that sounds good for you? Though I did promise Brie pizza. When’s the kiddo’s bedtime so I don’t come too late?  She sent that one off, before answering the next. And I did pick her up, she’s absolutely adorable. We’re going to head to the mall to pick up some things for her. We all kinda figured she’d be a mid, but she came out little sized, whoops.

She looked up when Brie entered, giving her a grin. “Alright! Let’s move out then, so we can catch a shuttle before they get too crowded from people coming home. After we’re done at the mall, I might head over to Rachel’s if that’s okay with you?” She offered Brie her hand again, more because honestly it was just cute at this point, before heading on out of the apartment. “The shuttle ride shouldn’t be that long, thankfully.”

"Yeah, I'd love to meet her. I mean, I've enjoyed everyone in your family so far. I was thinking, when we go to the mall, we're already getting a seat for the car for me and maybe some clothes, do you think, maybe, a stool or something that will make it easier to get to the toilet?" Brie thought it was unusual May wanted to hold hands so much, but she seemed to be a fairly touchy, affectionate person so there was no harm in it. Brie took her hand and let May lead her out the door and to the shuttle stop. When it arrived they repeated the process of the first trip with May helping her into the shuttle and into one of the child seats before they departed to the mall.

“Oh, I was thinking the same.” Among other things, but she didn’t quite know how to bring up that topic without making Brie feel uncomfortable. But it wasn’t like a lot of bathrooms were built for little sizes, the smaller girl was going to run into the same problem again and again. 

Once they were on the shuttle, May took the time to respond to Rachel’s message. She’s not really my little, Rach, we just met like three hours ago. Technically, she’s just rooming with me for the next two months.

Luckily, the trip wasn’t far, and they were at the mall soon enough, as May lead the way out of the shuttle into the mall entrance. “Okay! Now what do you want to do first? Clothes? And I bet there’s a little shop somewhere here we could find you some stools and a carseat. I want to get Maddie and Rachel something too.” She playfully poked Brie’s side. “Maybe you can get a cute toy to go along with your little kitty too.”

The mall was nicer than any back home, tall and modern in a way that contrasted from the many dead or dying ones. It was brightly lit with lots of natural light. She heard top 40 music playing as they walked into the cool interior. "Well, here's my strategy. Tell me what you think, we can go and pick out the stuff for Maddie and Rachel first. Maybe spend some time looking at clothes after that and pick up the stool and seat last. That way we won't have to carry it for long. Do you know what Maddie likes? That might help us know where to start?" Brie suggested.

As they made their way through the it occurred to Brie that she wasn't a nervous as she normally was in malls. She wasn't one for crowds already and such a mall sized one tended to give her anxiety that she was being watched, or worse, clocked by the other patrons. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something was making her a lot more confident and relaxed than she normally would find herself. "Lead on," she said to the amazon who held her hand.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” May gave the little a grin. “And not yet, I know she’s about eleven months or so though, so I’m sure I can get an idea looking at that age range.” She started on their way, making sure Brie could keep up and not get lost in the crowd. It didn’t take long to find the more little aimed store, though this one was definitely more for parents of adopted littles. She did know there were some free little owned shops at there, but May supposed they weren’t at this mall.

It was a cute place, though a bit busy, unsurprising. Keeping hold of Brie’s hand, May looked around to find a store directory. “Okay! Shouldn’t be that hard. We could find clothes for you here too, and ask someone about a good carseat for your size. So we can get one that doesn’t make you pop!” She playfully poked the little’s stomach. “I don’t know what gear Rachel has already, so you want to help me pick out a cute stuffed animal?”

Brie giggled a bit, the idea of taking care of all their shopping in one place sounded pretty agreeable, the only part that she didn't like so much was getting some new clothes at the little store based on what she'd other littles wearing. "Sure, I can help out with that. I um, well, I didn't have stuffies after I turned about 12. They weren't taken or anything just..I knew it wasn't something *boys*" she said quietly, "did so I sent most of them to Goodwill. The last two years I've been a stuffie queen to make up for lost time." Something was weird, her sadness was different when she talked about sending her stuffies away. It was something she usually kept pretty guarded but she'd just come out and told May, and her sadness was less sadness at feeling compelled to give up toys she loved, but more a personal feelings about how her stuffies must have been sad. It was strange.

Brielle let May lead her to the store that certainly did appear to be the right one. Brie didn't catch the name on the way in, but it did look like a scaled up version of a store for babies. The music inside changed from the generic top 40 to what could only be called kid friendly covers of the same music, with kids (or maybe littles?) singing sanitized versions of the lyrics. She and May weren't the only ones in the store mind you, several other amazons and their littles shared the space with them. Seeing the adults act like children made Brie a bit unsettled.

"Can I help you find anything?" A teenage amazon girl with tan skin and brunette hair in a ponytail walked over to them wearing a store apron over their clothes. She had a genuine appearing smile but something about that authenticity caused Brie to shrink and involuntarily bring herself closer to May.

May gently stroked Brie’s hair, giving her a sympathetic look. How odd that other world must be. One for pushing a little to ever give up something as innocent as a stuffed animal, especially over just being perceived as a boy. “Stuffie queen, huh? Well, I bet we can find a new one to be friends with your kitty here. 

When the store employee walked over May gave her a smile, glancing down at Brie. Huh, she didn’t seem so shy before, but she supposed maybe being Renee’s sister may have given her a bit of a boost in familiarity. “Oh! Yes. Well, for one, we need a carseat for Brie here. And I’d like to get a gift for my sister and her new little, she’s about eleven months, I think? Do you have any recommendations?” Clothes she knew they could handle on their own, especially if Brie was into shopping as much as May was.

"Oh hello Brie, hmm...let me think." The attendant turned back to May immediately after acknowledging Brie, "so is she your little or is she 'independent'?" If Brie hadn't been looking around she might have seen the girl wink at the word independent. "That might matter for style but not for substance. She looks height wise around about a two and a half, weight wise maybe a two though. Either way not tall enough to offset the need for a five point rather than a booster. I'd suggest any of this," she led Brie and May over to a box with a light purple and heather gray seat. "It's padded to keep her comfy, that five point is going to secure her nicely too. A booster and looking at her weight you're really going to need to cinch the belt in and that couldn't be comfy at all. Plus she'll have a drink and snack holder." Brie wasn't necessarily enthused about being in a five point seat, but if that was what was best she was inclined to agree. The girl did do this for a living after all. Brie nodded her consent. "Excellent choice Brie," the woman smiled down at her, "Oh, I think someone is a bit shy today." The girl laughed, Brie must be a pretty new little. The music was designed to make them pretty docile and agreeable, and if littles were shy or anxious at all it really brought it out. "Alright," she address May again, "anything else I can help you ladies with? If you want to just browse I can take this to the front for you?

“Oh, Brie’s my roomie for the time being.” May answered, playfully tussling the little’s hair. “We just want her to be safe in my car. And could you take it to the front? We have to look at some clothes now.” She gave the girl a thankful nod, taking hold of Brie’s hand again before heading further into the store.

”Okay, Brie. Ready to start looking?” She grinned down at the little once they were at the little girls clothes. Oh! Everything here was just so cute! While Brie started looking, she went to answer Rachel’s text. Whoops! Sorry, shopping right now. I’ll grab a booster for her, she’ll need one for the apartment anyway. And I’ll get the pizza, dw, keep that dirty money away. My treat. Also, what’s Maddie’s size for clothes, by the way? No reason. ; )

Putting her phone away for now, May looked up, before plucking an adorable looking sweatshirt from the rack. It was a light purple, but it had tiny little cat ears on the top of the hood. “Ooo! What about this one, Brie?”

Edited by groveoflove

"Oh that is cute, yeah lets get it!" It looked similar to hoodies that she'd thought about getting in the past but had never brought herself to get. Really she'd only 'been a girl' for about 18 months so she only had about one cold season under her belt. Plus, if May was suggesting it, that means it could get cold and she didn't pack anything warm. She actually found more than a few things she found agreeable. For a little store, some of it was pretty similar to what she might get off the rack in her own world: a neon pink shirt with 'good vibes' in shimmery writing, a blue distressed wonder woman shirt, cute mermaid graphic tee with blue and pink scale leggings, a two pack black and grey leggings, some shorts with a weird fitting waistband and even though she normally didn't sleep in pajamas, she saw the cutest little pajama short set; a white tee with a unicorn on it with purple and mint accents and some light, purple shorts with mint hearts. She bought mostly business casual stuff back home so it really was a treat to just get some cool, cute clothes to wear while she didn't have to worry about that. Brie mad sure to try everything on in the store first and while she was doing so the girl returned to May.

"Everything still OK? Just making sure. She must be a pretty grown up little to get to try on clothes by herself. I didn't ask because I didn't want to embarrass her but what is her potty situation? Her jeans were pretty tight and she didn't crinkle. Are we keeping her in training pants? If so I can show you our potties?" The girl smiled, trying to up sell the Amazon as best she possibly could.

May was happy Brie seemed to be enjoying herself with her choices, though she couldn’t help but slip a few cute looking shirts into the pile, as well as a set of soft looking socks that had cat faces on it. “Call me over if you need anything, okay? Oh! And come back here after you’re done, it’s getting a bit busy!” Hopefully, Brie wasn’t a wanderer, she didn’t want the little getting lost in the crowd. For her niece, after seeing Rachel’s response, she just picked out a sleeper. She wasn’t really sure if Maddie was a cutesy girl like Brie seemed to be, though knowing Rachel she’d love it, so she ended up a default sunshine yellow one.

She glanced at the Amazon girl as she returned, giving her another smile. The potty might be useful, really, and she really didn’t want to worry about Brie slipping down from her toilet. “We might need one of those and a step stool, so she can reach the sink.” Booster seat, she figured they could grab on the way out.

"Of course, if you'd like I can show you what we have," the little potty 'training' section is back on the other side of the store in between supplies for diapering and the start of the section for little furniture. "Alright, so we have all these models in stock. It's not as big of a location as you'd find at maybe one of our stand alone stores, we don't tend to have a big selection of potties in mall branches. I think if you want top of line the littleSmart smart potties are the best. Not much to look at, they only come in white, but you can get data from it to your phone. It performs instant urinalysis and you can get limited stool sample reading too, not as good as you'd get doing just that, but if you're interested in constant health monitoring it's the best. It's got an app that has two modes; parent and little. The little side has game, stories, songs to help or hinder them from going and an interactive chart they mark so they can either see them gaining control or losing it, whichever you're going for. The parent side gives you the health data, calendar, lets you program what you want the hypnosis to do and you can even lock down the lid to keep her from being able to use it without you. It's pricey but I hear only good things. Best analog potty you can get is would depend on if she's getting up at night to use it," she points to two other models, "both are portable lightweight plastic. The littleLikeme potty looks like the real thing but it's bright pink, some littles like it more since it at lest looks real, it humiliates others more for the same reason. We don't judge. littleLikeme also makes a NightLight potty which, if you'll excuse me, is pretty cool. It looks white but that plastic is actually see through. It's got these LEDs that come on in the dark, I suggest the pink one since it's made for girls and adorable, and that'll help her find her way if you trust her out of bed on her own after dark. Both are only just a bit cheaper than the SmartPotty but our store works with the manufacturer so if you buy two packs of our store brand training pants, we toss in a twenty dollar savings onto it. Just let me know which you like, we can put it with her car seat up at the register. Now stools.." the girl began to lead May into the little furniture section.

Brie really liked most of the clothes and all together, this was probably as good of a trip to the mall as she'd had in some time. They were so cute, she hoped they fit right when she went back home. It would be a shame to waist money buying clothes here if they'd stay tiny. She didn't imagine they would since her clothes fit her well enough here, but regaining her curves was going to affect the fit a touch. Renee really did have a good idea sending her here. She hadn't talked with May about the therapy she was supposed to be getting but Renee told her to relax and enjoy herself, once she had gotten adjusted she could call and get her consultation scheduled. She changed back into her original clothes and left, carrying what had become for her a big stack of clothes. Just as she was leaving a large hand clamped down on her shoulder tightly and Brie froze. Behind her was a towering, tanned woman with teased up blonde hair, large sunglasses and fake turquoise jewelry. "Excuse me, are you lost? Do you have an adult with you?" Brie was caught off guard and the woman turned her around. "Well, I think I see the problem here. You're dressed ridiculous, who let you out dressed like that." Brie froze and locked in place. She thought she looked cute a moment ago she woman must have noticed she was trans. "You've got some nerve coming into a store for littles don't you?" Oh god! Did the woman think she was a pead- Brie couldn't complete the thought, "You free littles, always-"

"Excuse me, is there a problem?" Another teenager, this one dark skinned with blown out hair approached them dressed in the stores attire. She was taller than Brie but still shorter than the giantess.

"Just disciplining my little, you know how they are." The amazon smiled and said with saccharine cuteness.

"Ms., I saw her with another amazon. little stealing is a crime. This isn't the first time you've been caught." She woman went pale and briskly hurried for the exist. Brie was still locked in a cold sweat panic, heart going a mile a minute and unable to catch her breath. Panic had gripped her and her mind was racing. "I'm so sorry, I run the fitting room, lets take you behind the desk and call your Mommy, OK?" Brie didn't even correct her, the words couldn't break out of her throat and even if they could, she was thankful enough to let the misunderstanding go. "Don't worry about that woman either, we have her card on file and camera footage. She's not going to take any littles from their parents. What is your name sweetie? What's your Mommy's name?"

"Brie" she finally stammered. "My name is Brie, I can with May Evans." Brie let herself get sat in a small plastic chair behind the desk. Still struggling to get her anxiety under control.

"OK, just wait a minute. Oh, I think you might want to ask your Mommy to put you in something thicker." Brie wasn't sure what the teen meant until she looked and saw a tiny spot on the outside of her jeans. Brie groaned. It wasn't the first time she'd leaked a bit during an anxiety attack. Spiro it was said made you prone to occasional dribbles and sometimes when in the grip of a full on panic attack, she'd checked her underwear later to find a small stain. "Will May Evans come to the fitting area please?" the teen spoke into the intercom, "your little is waiting for you."

May was a bit overwhelmed with all the choices the girl was shoving her way. Jeez, who needed to know all that detail about their littles bathroom habits in the first place? She hoped Rachel didn’t get this over the top. “Honestly, I think we just need a simple one. She’s trained, she just can’t reach my toilet, and I don’t want her trying and falling.” Though the glow in the dark one was adorable, especially the pink one. Maybe Brie would like it.

She’d been about to follow the girl into the furniture section, only to stop short at the sound of the announcement. “Oh! Brie!” Oh, jeez, she hoped she hadn’t gotten scared without her. And right after Rachel warned her to not let Brie wander too far without her, she’d been the one to stray. She hurriedly headed off to the fitting area, moving right to Brie. “Oh! Brie, I’m so sorry, are you okay? I was just away for a minute, I didn’t think you’d be finished yet.” She knelt down near the little, pulling her into a hug.

Brie hugged May tightly and held on as hard as she could, trying to regulate her breathing. "I'm sorry Ms. Evans," the fitting room worker started in, "there was an incident, an Amazon confronted her about being alone in the fitting room and it gave her a scare. I made sure to tell the woman to leave and reported the incident to our manager whose going to be following up with the police. We take any actions like the ones she did with your little very seriously and apologize. We want people to know they can bring their littles to us and not fear someone doing what she tried to do. Again, I'm sorry but I'm glad I was there to stop her." Brie continued to snuggle into May. She'd never been clocked in her dimension and something here had given her away? Was it her shrunken breasts? That she'd lost some of her curves? Even still where did that woman get off harassing someone in a changing room like that? Even before starting HRT she was at least afforded to dignity of people averting their eyes and pretending not to notice her pre-passing.

"I'll be OK," Brie finally whimpered after a significant amount of effort to keep her voice from breaking.

"She seems to be calming back down now," the girl said. It was right to a degree, Brie was recovering from her panic attack much faster than normal but was to in the moment to realize it. "Oh, another thing. When she got scared Brie leaked a bit. If you need to, we have a family bathroom with supplies for you to get her freshened up." the girl suggested helpfully.

“Oh, poor Brie.” May began stroking her hair, trying to soothe the smaller girl as she wrapped her around her. “I feel like giving that woman a piece of my mind! Trying to scare some little, who does she think she is?” She huffed. “She better be glad I didn’t spot her, my dad taught all of us how to throw a nice punch.”

At the employee’s words, she pulled back to check Brie herself, giving her a sympathetic look. “You had an accident? I’m sorry, Brie.” She looked back at the worker. “Could we take one of her new pants to change into? I’ll keep the tag on me, so we can still pay for it upfront.” Both accidents wasn’t really fully Brie’s fault, but it did add more to May’s thought about suggesting they pick up some protection for her. 

"Of course, no problem at all. Family room is in the back." the girl gestured to a sign on the back wall. "You wont need to worry about the tag, accidents happen with littles so we have kiosk in the family room. Think of it like a little minibar, we have a bunch of single use products back there to help you take care of them and you just ring it up at the kiosk. You can actually ring up anything in the store that way too, it'll be stored to a digital record of purchases and you can print a receipt if you'd like as well. I'm so sorry for what happened Brie, but you've been really brave about it, I hope you come back again." Brie nodded before being led toward the back room by May.

"It's OK." Brie told her as they walked to the back. "It um, well. Renee told you I came here for therapy. I've got anxiety and sometimes during really bad panic attacks..." Brie trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence. The sense of relaxation and openness that she'd been feeling since coming to mall with May caused her to open back up whereas before she wouldn't have even wanted to discuss the topic. "I sometimes had pads in my purse, just to be a friend in case someone ran out. But when I knew my anxiety was bad..well, they might have saved my panties on more than one occasion." Brie blushed at telling her new acquaintance something so personal once it had come out, but she had a feeling she couldn't shake and didn't know where it came from that it would be OK telling May the truth about this.

Brie breathed a sigh of relief at seeing the family room was single use. After dealing with the transpanic from the Amazon, her nerves were so frayed that she didn't know if she wanted to use a public bathroom in this dimension with May with her. The family room was nice, the same brown linoleum floors that looked like stone with polished white surfaces. A single giant toilet sat in one corner of the room with a smaller, little sized toilet beside it. On the wall across from there was a tall table with a padded surface and small baskets underneath. Some contained snacks, lotions, soaps, and powder. One box outside the decorative fabric boxes was just gloves. The majority though were the biggest diapers she'd ever seen. One basket had what looked sort of like the bedwetter underwear her sister had worn until she around 5 or 6.  They were light blue, lilac, and green but they were obviously pull-up style diapers. From there, diapers scaled up from left to right by thickness. The thinnest seemed even less substantive than the pull-ups but on the far end, they were so thick Brie imagined it would be like getting a huge pillow wrapped around your waist.

"Could you, um, turn around please?" Brie asked before turning around herself and removing her shoes before sliding her jeans and underwear off of her body. The underwear was pretty gross. Brie might have only spotted on her jeans but the underwear was still damp to the touch and smelled like pee. A decent sized patch on the front of her panties was currently a much darker shade of pink than the rest of them. "OK May," Brie turned back around. One hand covering her genitals and the other holding her wet underwear from her body. "Can we trade? I think I prefer the shorts to the leggings if I don't have underwear. What do you want me to do with these panties by the way?"

“Oh, we might as well chuck them. No point in trying to save them.” May paused before handing over the requested shorts. “Hey, Brie, I know it wasn’t your fault, but this was your second accident today. And sweetie, most toilets aren’t going to be sized for you, or you won’t be able to find one in time. Rachel definitely doesn’t have a bathroom for littles, Maddie’s in diapers. I think you should grab a box of those pull-ups, just in case, you know? Because, Brie, you’re technically a free little, but if an amazon spots you after having an accident, and I’m not around, they can argue you can’t take care of yourself. You don’t want to end up in an adoption center.”

Brie didn't really want to toss out her underwear since if she lost a pair she'd be down to four pairs of panties in her bag but May's suggestion was able to sway her. She walked over the nearest trash bin and pressed the pedal on the floor. Unbeknownst to Brie until she opened it, the bin wasn't for garbage. The stinky container was filled about halfway up with balled up diapers as well as pants, shorts, and even underwear like the ones she threw in. She took her foot off the pedal as soon as her panties passed the rim, the smell rescinded. A perfume jet shot from the rim and into Brie's face and the family bathrooms clean, fresh sent returned. It smelled like a scented candle, maybe like a clean cotton, and something about that scent helped Brie calm down.

"But Renee said they couldn't do that?" Brie half stated and half asked. Then again, with how that woman had acted toward Brie she wasn't sure that 'couldn't' didn't just mean 'couldn't legally?' To be fair the extent they'd talked about littles had been out of curiosity about the most sensational aspects of how this world treated them and Renee had mostly downplayed it. Had the woman been trying to take her? It was scarier than she thought. Brie shuffled over and investigated the bin of pull-ups, crouching down bottomless beside them. She examined the lilac ones. The front part had unicorns with pink, purple, and green manes. The purple at the bottom gave way to warm pinks and yellows up toward the waistband with green and purple stars. Brie had to confess they were pretty adorable. They actually looked like they matched the shirt from the pajama set. She was nervous but something made her really trust May and want to please her. If May thought it was needed and she'd be safer then it was hard to argue with that. She turned around again and stepped into the pull-ups. The thought entered her mind when she put her first foot in but reached it's apex when she brought them up fully around her waist: these were the best underwear she'd ever worn.

Her nice lingerie panties couldn't compare to how soft and comfortable these felt. You wouldn't think it but they breathed incredibly well and were smoother than she imagined underwear could be. What on earth was the fabric count on these things? She had nice bed sheets that didn't feel so good against her skin! They were cute, breathed and moved well on her but what made Brie happiest was the part she thought she knew she was going to hate. The soft padding in the front perfectly flattened her out! She had a totally smooth front and rubbed a hand over almost as if checking to be sure. The outside was even softer than the inside. The sensation was wonderful. "May," Brie turned back around wearing only her oversized shirt and her pull-up, before taking the elastic waisted shorts and bringing them up too. "Please don't think this is weird but I'm not sure I ever want to wear panties again." Brie laughed, "I'm not being serious, but These. Are. So. F'ing. Comfortable. I've paid 40 plus dollars for underwear that wasn't nearly so cute or comfortable, let alone both!" Brie was a bit embarrassed to be enthusing over a pull-up but she couldn't dispute that May had been totally right to suggest them and if she hadn't been so agreeable for the amazon, she never would have been in a position to find out how good these felt!

“Well, grabbing a little off the street and trying to take them home isn’t really done anymore, at least not here. Like you couldn’t just snag some little walking home from their job who has their own place and everything....but if they think you might not be able to take care of yourself, they can argue that you need someone to watch you.” May leaned over to ruffle Brie’s hair. “They’d still need to get adoption papers, but it could be enough for you to be placed in temporarily care.” And most littles who went into that didn’t go out as a free little. “Well, of course, it’s comfy, silly! They want you to like wearing them, or people wouldn’t consider buying them for their littles. Should we grab a pack or two to buy, or would you want a different kind? I don’t think you need nighttime ones just yet...” Unless Brie was a bedwetter? But she’d had shoved a protective sheet on the guest bed just in case.