LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brie's First Girlhood: Priv with groveoflove

LilGirlLya

"I think maybe, I can get the chicken nuggets I guess?" Brie wasn't really sure of the choice since she'd had chicken tenders yesterday for lunch and dinner, but the portion size would probably be small enough that she could just snack on it. "Do you think we might be able to feed the ducks when we finish?" Sitting at the table was a bit of an issue, it was too tall for Brie as the surface came up to chin level with her. "Hey May, I think I might need some help."

"Very good Maddie, I never realized I'd be adopting the world's foremost little animal expert." Rachel frowned at the request for a soda, "Maddie, I don't think that's going to be good for your tummy and it's too much sugar before your nap. I have a surprise for you once you get up and then you can tell me if you want soda once you see what it is." Both littles ended up with sippie cups full of milk when their orders were brought out along with May and Rachel's. Both were in commemorative cups and Rachel made sure when she saw them as an option for littles that Maddie got a mammoth one while Brie got one with penguins, puffins, and awks.

Brie once again underestimated her much it took to get her little body full. Even with only five nuggets, she finished four before she couldn't eat another bite. Maddie still was eating though so rather than just wait at the table for her to finish, Brie pulled on May's sleeve to ask a question. "Do you want to go feed the ducks with me while she finishes?"

Fern sighed at the expected refusal, but immediately quit his sulking as soon as he saw the cup. “It has a mammoth on it! Can we keep it?” He said delightedly, immediately taking hold of it just to admire it. Oh, if he got to bring it home, he was never going to want to use another sippy cup again. As transfixed with the mammoth cup he was, he was rather slow to eat once the food arrived. But Fern was usually always a slow eater, tending to nibble and pick more than anything. The quesadilla was alright, but he definitely liked the fries more. They were big salty chunks of potato,  and they went along great with the sweet ketchup. Fern did try his best to keep neat, but in his defense, food here was really big, and he had such small hands, so he did end up spilling just a bit. 

“Oh, whoops! Sure thing, Brie.” May ruffled the little’s hair, briefly getting up to ask the staff for a booster seat. “Aw, look at those cups, I’m almost jealous of you two!” She laughed, starting in on her own sandwich. She did have vague memories of having one of her own when she was much younger, though she couldn’t remember what animal theme it had. Rachel’s likely wasn’t much different than Brie’s. 

“Should ask the other two first if they’re fine with us leaving before they’re done, princess. It’s polite.” May scolded, though her tone stayed goodnatured. “You alright with us heading to look at the ducks, Rach? Because I think you need to clean someone up after she’s done.” She said teasingly, finishing off her own glass of soda, before picking Brie out of her booster seat once Rachel answered. “Let’s see first, if they want us feeding the ducks here, alright? Some places can be kinda strict on it, because people feed the birds things that upset their stomach.”

"Of course, that's why we got them for you two." Rachel was trying to keep Maddie as clean as she could while Maddie was still eating and it was a bit touch and go. Thankfully, her overalls were spared the worst of any dripping. Maddie's hands and face were another story. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't think of it like that. Maddie, I can wait if you want to come too?" Brie apologized.

"You two can run ahead if you want, but I just want to say that once I clean Maddie up she's going to be taking a nap. I think it would be better if you two went to look at the ducks later. That will give May some time to find out if it's even OK to feed them. The ducks will still be there in an hour." It was a rare thing for Rachel to suggest what Brie needed to do, but if the littles got to playing with or feeding the ducks it was going to be harder to get both of them down, and she wasn't going to put Maddie down for her nap while Brie still got to stay up. Maddie would complain that it wasn't fair and she'd be right.

"OK," Brie sighed. She waited for Maddie to finish her food, knowing that soon the two of them would be side by side in the stroller trying to squeeze in an afternoon nap.

“I still don’t want a nap.” Fern grumbled, finishing off the last fry he could fit in his stomach. More than he usually ate, picky as he was, but still a good amount leftover. Portion sizes here were just so big, he’d probably always be a bit on the scrawny side, but he’d definitely gained weight since coming here. Though, that might be in part due to actually having regular meals. “There’s still so many animals we have to see....” He trailed off, yawning again. Okay, maybe he was a little sleepy.

Ah, Rachel, still the sensible voice of reason, just like when they were kids. “Alright, sounds good to me, princess. Ducks aren’t going to start migrating during your nap.” May gave Brie a playful little squeeze. “Do you want to wash up too while Rachel cleans Maddie up?” Usually, by now, May would give Brie a little reminder about asking if she needed to try the potty, especially right before her nap. But she decided to see if Brie would bring the topic up at all herself, or just stay quiet. One of the things she needed to see before she decided on the whole issue of whether or not Brie really did need diapers during the day. 

"I know you don't want a nap, but I bet you'd rather take one now than fall asleep on us and miss animals later, right Maddie?" Rachel prodded while cleaning her little up with a dampened napkin. Rachel checked Maddie while shifting her from the little sized table into her stroller. She was still dry and clean it felt like, but it would probably be another story once Maddie woke up. Rachel wondered what might be worse, if Brie and Maddie both woke up wet and Brie needed her diaper changed with Maddie there or if Maddie woke up dry and Brie didn't. Give that Brie was a bedwetter, it was a faint if unrealistic chance that maybe she'd wake up dry. Either way, if Brie wasn't taking being in a diaper well, she probably would be upset about needing a change around Maddie. Rachel just hoped it would be the agreeable Brie that woke up from her nap. She hadn't seen Brie act like a fussy little and have a tantrum yet, but it surely was a matter of time before so much change got the better of her. Rachel lowered the sunshade as soon as Maddie was in the stroller and made sure Benchley was in her arms before putting a light, soft baby blanket on top of her. "Get some rest baby, we'll be ready to go as soon as you wake back up."

"I guess not..." Brie really did want to go see the ducks but if it wasn't OK to feed them she didn't want to do it and potentially get her or May in trouble. She was afraid though that someone might scare them off, either a little or amazon kid trying to play with them, but hopefully the ducks knew that since they could get food here, it was safe to come back pretty quickly. "We can, would we go to the bathroom to do that?" Brie asked, before whispering, "because I want to try and go. I don't think I need to but I want to try."

Fern sighed, still not pleased about the nap. But in the end, it would be over soon enough and he could go see more animals. And Brie had to take one too, so it wasn’t all bad. “Just a short one?” He didn’t really have good track of what time it was here, wasn’t like he had a watch or a phone. And days seemed so much longer here, he usually couldn’t guess the time besides it being morning/afternoon. But he was pretty sure his naptime was usually an hour or two, so he’d prefer cutting it even shorter then that. 

Once in the stroller, he gladly took Benchley into his arms, giving Rachel a small smile before she pulled up the sunshade. Originally, he planned to at least try to stay up till Brie was put down too, but just being in the stroller made him realize how tired he really was. All that walking and excitement sure took a lot out of him. So, it was only a few minutes before he was drifting off

So Brie had remembered to ask to try without being reminded. But glancing at the map, the nearest all sized bathroom was pretty far from here. But she didn’t want Brie feeling discouraged from wanting to ask. “Sure, princess, it’s a bit of a walk though, so we have to hurry, okay? Rachel is already putting Maddie down, and no point in both of you taking naps if she wakes up before you’re halfway done yours.” May scooped Brie up, heading on over to the restroom. It was a bit of a walk, but they were there soon enough. Once in the restroom, May plopped Brie down on the changing table so she could pull her diaper off, figuring the tapes were going to be little hands proof, before bringing her over to the little stall. “Alright, cutie, go on and try, okay?” 

Brie did her best but most of what had been inside of her now festered in a pullup in another bathroom. Still, in the hopes of avoiding a calamity like that again, she gave it her best try. Brie pushed to the point of hurting but only a small bit of urine came out. The fact that May was in the stall with her, watching her, didn't help. For all of her effort, she only produced a few seconds of tinkling noise before her bladder ran dry. After a few minutes, when she was absolutely certain nothing else was going to happen, she stretched to get some toilet paper to clean up. "So, do you want me to just put that back on or can we maybe try and find some training pants like mine back home?" Brie sat on the toilet while she spoke, legs pressed together and keeping her offending genitalia out of sight.

“Rachel is probably wondering where we are by now, Brie. And you really do need that nap, or you’re going to be exhausted the rest of the day.” May said gently, glancing outside of the stall to make sure it was empty, before bringing Brie back to the changing table. “Remember, Maddie might be younger than you, but she’s more used to our longer days then you are. You don’t want to end up falling asleep, and missing the rest of our visit, do you?” She pointed out, placing the diaper back on Brie, before putting her down on the floor so she could wash her hands and face. “Plus, Rachel has a surprise for you two once you’re up!” 

Once Brie was all washed up, May picked her back up to start on the way back to the others. “Looks like Maddie is already asleep, so shhh.” May booped Brie’s nose, carefully putting her down in the stroller next to the younger girl. “Just try to nap for a bit, alright?”

"No, I don't." Brie glumly accepted that their wouldn't be a shopping trip for new underwear and she would in fact be going back into the diaper. It didn't fit as well or as snugly this time. She let May help her get dressed and take her back out of the bathroom and to meet with Maddie and Rachel. True enough, she was already feeling kind of sleepy. She was also intrigued by the idea of a surprise and was curious as to what it might be. She didn't really like the idea of napping in the stroller out in public, thinking that it would be impossible to get to sleep but after a few moments in the seat under the sunshade and shared blanket, her eyes began to get heavy before Brie managed to drift off into an afternoon nap. Brie had been to young to still have memories of it as an adult, but when she had actually been a kid she slept with a pacifier until she was around four. Her thumb sucking had probably been an early sign of the anxiety she'd deal with her whole life. As soon as she went to sleep she turned over in her seat, coincidentally in the direction away from Maddie and toward May and Rachel and planted her thumb between her lips. As her sleep went deeper, Brie's body let loose with what she couldn't manage to do under May's watchful eyes. A small amount, though maybe twice what found it's way into the potty, leaked out of Brie and into her diaper, moistening it just enough for her to grimace in her sleep momentarily before the pee was whicked away into the fluffy fabric of her padding.

"She's adorable." Rachel looked at Brie, asleep and with her thumb in her mouth and obvious diaper bulge it would have been impossible to pass her off as a free little. Especially with her companion tracking bracelet still around her arm. "Both of them are, although Maddie would probably resent being called that." Rachel smiled. "If you think she's going to wake up wet even after using the potty, I can cover for you if you want to go buy her some new undies. I think she's out cold though but I'll be here if she wakes up. Just keep your phone on this time you ridiculous woman!" Rachel playfully chided her sister as she began to gently move the stroller back and forth, rocking it with her foot from the table.

May laughed, lightly swatting Rachel’s shoulder. “Sorry, not all of us have the practice of dealing with upset littles all day during work enough to check their phones.” She teased, standing up. “I’ll see the giftshop has anything. ‘course if they do, it’s going to be animal themed, and some little miss is going to end up feeling jealous.” May gave Rachel another grin, shooting a glance at the two littles, before heading on to the giftshop. Looked like neither of them were waking up soon, luckily. And if Brie did, she hoped the little didn’t get too upset about her not being there.

The giftshop was swamped, unsurprisingly, which just made May glad she took this trip during naptime. After some inquiries to an employee, May did indeed imagine to find a small pack of diapers in Brie’s size. Ridiculously overprized for something she was only going to use once each, but admittedly, they were adorable. Plain white, but the tapes had different animal designs on it, and a few of them looked to be like birds. Before getting into the long line, May took a photo of the package and sent it to Rachel. Want me to nab a pack for Maddie? They are pretty cute. 

"After two months with her, I'm sure you'll be experienced enough with littles," Rachel joked. "If you see anything might like, just send me a message and the price, maybe a picture, so I can pay you back. Rachel occupied herself quietly on her phone while May was gone. A few times it looked like Maddie or Brie were about to wake up but inevitably it was a minor stir before they settled down again. Brie even let out a tiny snore from around her thumb. Rachel was sure a buzz would come eventually from May and she was proven right with the diapers that came through. "Those are too cute, get one for Maddie. She'll love that she gets animal diapers and I'm sure she'll like matching with a bigger little too! Both of the girls are still asleep so take your time getting back."

Sure thing, Rach. And telling you in advance, you bring that little in here and she’s going to want the whole store. Not that May hadn’t seen multiple toys Brie would like, and even some knickknacks she herself wouldn’t mind. Definitely a last place to visit though! May made sure to grab another package of the diapers, a smaller size of course, before getting into line. It was a long line, however, and she wasn’t able to start heading back for a good fifteen or twenty minutes. All this walking! A nap sounded good by now! 

Fern stirred after awhile, groggily rubbing his eyes, before sitting up. Glancing around, he spotted Brie first, and after a moment, to his relief, he spotted Rachel. He knew she wouldn’t just leave them there alone, but it was still comforting just to see her close. “Can I get up now?” He whispered, trying to not wake Brie up. Though, as soon as Brie did, the sooner they could start moving again. Fern shifted over to sitting on his knees, grimacing a bit as he realized he’d wet himself in his sleep again. Gross. He wrinkled his nose, before holding his arms up in hopes Rachel would pick him up, instead of leaving him down till Brie woke up.

"Well good afternoon Maddie, did you get a good rest?" Rachel asked quietly to her little so that the other girl wouldn't be woken up. "Of course, if you're ready to get up, you can stay up. Just keep quiet until Brie wakes up, she got to sleep a bit later than you." Rachel understood the meaning behind Maddie's gesture and lifted her out of the stroller, bringing the little to rest in her lap. Her squishy diaper confirmed at least one of the littles didn't make it through their nap dry. "I think somebody needs a change, huh?" Rachel asked, ruffling Maddie's hair and giving her a little boob on the nose. "Guess what, your aunt May is bringing back a surprise for you two and then we have another surprise too. She shouldn't be much longer and when she gets back we'll go change your diaper. Do you want a refill on your sippie cup or to play games quietly on my phone? Or maybe you just want to sit and people watch while she sleeps?"

Brie for her part, was still well into her nap, occasionally snoring behind her thumb leaned against the side of the stroller.

“It was okay, I guess. I still don’t really like naps.” Fern shrugged, picking Benchley up as Rachel scooped him up, reluctant to leave her behind. Once settled down on her lap, Fern just looked around for a bit, rubbing his eye. “I’m a little thirsty....I don’t really want to play a game, I don’t think.” He felt wary about any game directed towards littles, even if Rachel approved it. But maybe some time, after seeing how well he’d handled that horror movie, she’d let him play more ‘mature’ video games. So that left just people watching, a far less interesting choice than animal watching. It looked to be a bit busier than from before his nap, but still pretty quiet over here. “Do free littles go to the zoo much, you think?” Fern wondered after a bit, observing that most (if not all) littles he’d seen walking by were clearly adopted, as not many were actually walking. “I don’t really ever see any. Except Brie, I guess.” If Brie counted. Even Fern was starting to doubt that. But it wasn’t like Fern had been around many littles period, just the thought made him nervous. He could barely get himself to think about the whole upcoming daycare situation. 

”Aaand, your favorite aunt is back!” May grinned, approaching the two with a bag in her hand, a cloth one with a picture of some lions. “Got a surprise in here, Maddie, but you have to wait till Brie’s up.” The amazon kept her voice low after glancing at the stroller, sitting down next to the pair. She’d let Brie sleep for a bit longer before waking her up, if she didn’t on her own. 

"You know, I'm not sure. We haven't seen many but if they're free they'd probably be working, huh? I think if I were a free little, I probably wouldn't. It's just so big and spread out so unless you have someone to come with you, you wont be able to see everything without getting exhausted. Brie's from your world too but even a trip to the bathroom with help was too far for her once she realized she needed the potty. I imagine free littles would try to avoid situations where they might find themselves needing to ask strange amazons for help or being in wet or messy pants around them. What do you think? I know they do digital tours so I think most free littles would probably choose that." May returned soon and given the shape of the outline insidde the bag, Rachel had a good idea what was inside. Hopefully Maddie wouldn't leak in the meantime if Brie was going to take a long nap. Rachel chatted with May for a few minutes, including Maddie in the conversation when it was appropriate, until finally the noise of the conversation combined with the sounds of the crowd caused Brie's eyes to flutter open, she yawned, hand moving from her mouth immediately, without enough time or reflection to realize what she'd been doing, to wipe the sleep out of her eyes. "Hey everyone," she sleepily greeted her friend, friend's sister, and neice, "how long was I out for?"

“I guess most would be too scared to go out in case someone snatched them up.” Fern looked curiously at May’s bag, figuring it was from the giftshop. He hoped Brie woke up soon, he did want to know what the surprises were. And he also  had to go again, and his diaper already felt pretty soaked. But just as Fern was about to bring it up to Rachel, Brie spoke up, to his relief. “You were asleep forever.” He informed Brie, squirming a bit on Rachel’s lap, already feeling impatient to start moving again.

”Hey, cutie, welcome back to the waking world.” May grinned, getting up to scoop Brie out of the stroller. “Need a change?” She asked a bit quieter, sensing Brie likely still felt too embarrassed to have Rachel and Maddie overhear. “Oh! Got you and Maddie a surprise too! Think of it as the pre-surprise to Rachel’s surprise once you two are all cleaned up.”

"I was not!" Brie defensively pouted.

"Maddie! You don't need to be rude to her," Rachel admonished her little, "you just woke up yourself and you went to sleep earlier." Brie wasn't sure how glad she was to have Rachel fighting her battles, but at least she hadn't actually overslept. Brie let herself get scooped up out of the stroller and into May's arms, "I don't think so," Brie said. Actually, despite the diaper feeling a bit bunched and uncomfortable, she didn't feel wet at all. "I'm pretty sure I stayed dry!" Brie said, showing more excitement and relief than she thought.

"Well I know someone who is a squishy butt. Do you two want to come with us while I change Maddie. We can show you the surprise before getting changed."

“I was just saying, I wasn’t being rude.” Fern muttered, not seeing what the big deal was. He’d just been exaggerating, everyone exaggerated. He didn’t see why he had to be scolded just because Brie took it so seriously, jeez. But Fern was having too good of a day to be moody for long, especially since it looked like they were moving soon. 

“Good job!” May gave Brie a squeeze, picking up her bag with a grin. “But I bet even though it’s dry, you want to change out of that diaper, huh? Probably feeling all scrunched up by now, so we might as well go with Rachel and Maddie, and you can show you the surprise.” She playfully booped Brie’s nose, waiting till Rachel got up with Madddie before starting on the way to the nearest family restroom.

"Yes!" Brie enthusiastically agreed to go if it meant getting out of the diaper around her waist and back into training panties. She let herself be carried on May's hip and Rachel led the way, pushing the stroller with one hand while holding Maddie with the other arm. It wasn't long before they found themselves back at the bathroom Brie had visited before her nap.

Rachel left the stroller outside and took the bag in while she and Maddie made first use of the changing table. "OK sweetheart, let's get this diaper off you." As soon as she unsnapped the overalls crotch snaps she was taken aback by just how soaked Maddie was. "Oh Maddie, that things about to burst, no wonder you woke up cranky, Let's get you dry as quick as we can." Rachel balled up the heavy, soaked diaper and tossed it in the trash before. "OK baby, close you eyes, take a look at what your aunt got you." Once Rachel saw Maddie close her eyes and play along she pulled out the animal diapers from the bag, "ta-da! Aren't they cute Maddie? You and Brie are going to match!" Rachel took extra care to powder and clean Maddie up, she had the potential beginnings of a rash and she didn't want it to progress any further than it already had. A few dabs of ointment complemented the powder before she taped the clean diaper onto Maddie. "OK Kiddo, all clean!" Rachel picked up Maddie and left the bag with the new diapers at the foot of the changing table for May. "All yours you two," she said as she left the bathroom. Once Brie and May disappeared behind the door Rachel sat on the bench to wait for them, holding Maddie in her lap and gently bouncing her a bit. "What are you excited to see now? We have another surprise and plenty more animals to see. Which do you want first?"

Brie let herself get put on the changing table and helped May get her leggings down. She didn't notice before laying back in anticipation of getting the diaper off and back into pull-ups, but some of the crowns on the front of her princess diapers that served as a wetness indicator had grown smudged and faded from her small accident while she slept. "So, did you get me more pull-ups? What's this surprise you've been talking about?"

Fern blushed as Rachel commented on how wet he was, glad they were the only ones in the bathroom at the moment. “I had to go again when I woke up....” Fern trailed off, feeling embarrassed, though he perked up at the sight of the animal diapers. Sure they were diapers, and he’d greatly prefer to not wear any, but at least these were more interesting than any of the others he’d been put into. “Oh! These ones have little monkeys on them!” Even matching with Brie sounded alright, since Brie was apparently considered older then he was. Once they were back outside, Fern certainly looked more cheerful than he’d had when he first woke up. “The polar bears. Or maybe the nocturnal animals. I think I’d want to do the other surprise first, because then we won’t have to stop looking at the animals again. What else do you want to see?”

Once inside the restroom, May immediately noticed the small accident from Brie’s nap, but chose to not comment on it just yet. “I didn’t get you pull-ups....” May admitted, reaching down to pull the larger size package from where Rachel had left it. “But look at how cute these are, Brie! I made sure to find some that had birds on it too. I got a package for Maddie too, so you two could match, isn’t that so sweet? I bet she’s happy about matching with a bigger kid.” May knew there was a possibility Brie might protest the diapers over her desired pull-ups, but she was determined to keep her tone bright, in hopes it would get the little excited too. “And Rachel has another surprise for you girls too right after this!”

"I'm glad you did too, I'd hate to get you nice and clean and then have you need to potty again." Rachel smiled and laughed at just how excited Maddie was about the diapers, "well now, I'm glad you like them. I can see if they are exclusive to the zoo or if we can get you animal diapers going forward." Rachel waited with Maddie by the stroller for May and Brie, they were taking a bit and Rachel imagined Brie might not be happy about getting another diaper, so she tried to stall Maddie a bit so she wouldn't get as restless as before. "I think we're closest to the bears so we can head that way, the nocturnal animals are inside so they'll be around the reptiles and birds."

Brie was deflated and a little hurt. She had been wearing a diaper because that was all that there was. It felt like a betrayal putting on another one. "Did, did they not have pull-ups?" Brie tried to reason, hoping the answer was yes but fearing it wasn't. "I can change back when we get home right?" Concern was rising in Brie's voice, "I don't want to match with Maddie, I'm a free little, I don't need diapers like she does!" Brie was panicking and somewhere between an anxiety attack and breaking down into tears.

Well, if he had to get stuck with diapers, they might as well have something on them he liked. “Or dinosaurs. They sell those lame princess ones, so I bet they have some with dinosaurs or sharks.” The fact that those would likely be targeted to boys instead of girls went unstated. “What’s your favorite kind of bear? Black, grizzly or polar bears? Koala bears don’t count, they aren’t real bears.” May and Brie sure were taking long again, they always seemed so slow. Fern didn’t understand it, even if you were doing something you didn’t like, you should just do it fast to get it over with.

”They didn’t have pull-ups, in fact.” May sighed, brushing Brie’s hair back. “But, Brie, even if they did, I probably would’ve picked the diapers anyway. You’ve been having a lot of accidents, princess, especially when you’re asleep.” Much more than any free little. “I was going to suggest you start wearing a diaper at night instead of a pull-up either way. Your pull-ups are still at home, but I think we should try diapers at least today and see how you do. And, Brie...well, you’re only really the size of a two year old, and that means your bladder is smaller too. And a lot of two year olds need diapers over pull-ups, so let’s just see, okay?” May gave Brie a gentle squeeze. “I bet a lot of free littles do really need diapers, but don’t want to admit it.”

"They probably do, we'll have to check next time we go shopping for diapers, huh? Well, I suppose we should see how those hold up to you using them first though. Any new diapers we get you are going to need to be functional." Rachel thought on the question, and pretended to think on it for longer than it actually took her to settle on an answer. "I think I like polar bears best. They just look prettier. Do you have a favorite Maddie?"

"But I haven't been having a lot of accidents!" Brie protested, tears starting to form in her eyes. "I had the one here because the toilet was too far and I've been wetting the bed but the others have been on purpose because I can't find a toilet! I don't want to be like Maddie, I don't need to wear these! I don't want to wear them!" Brie was growing more afraid and defensive by the second. She realized that it had all been a trap, they planned on putting her in diapers all along, they were going to make her like Maddie and she wouldn't be able to go home again. Brie panicked and without being aware, leaked more into her princess diaper as she tried to figure out how to get out of the situation. The only way was to jump from the table and even then, was she going to run all the way back to the station? Brie began to hyperventilate, "I bet they don't. I don't want to be like Maddie, I'm not a baby I don't want to wear a diaper!" She pulled away from May's initial attempts to calm her down. 

“Polar bears are my favorite too.” Fern said brightly, shifting on Rachel’s lap to look up at her. “Are they doing better here? In the other dimension, the ice caps were melting so they were losing territory. I like how big they are, and that they’ll eat almost anything because foods so scarce there. So they’d definitely eat a person.” He glanced around again, looking at the restroom door. “They’ll taking awfully long.”

“Brie, Brie, calm down.” Oh, jeez, May didn’t know how to deal with this meltdown at all. She knew it was bound to happen at some point, but she was still so unprepared for how upset Brie was. “No one said you’re a baby, Brie. And no one said you’re like Maddie. It’s okay, princess, it’s okay. But you need to take some deep breaths, okay?” May held back from reaching out to touch Brie for now, sighing. “I know you don’t want to wear diapers, I know. But we don’t have any pull-ups here, Brie.”

"They are, we ended up losing a good bit of the arctic but preserved most of it. I imagine the future is brighter for them here than where you're from. I know they are sweetie, but I'm sure you weren't happy the first time you got changed into a diaper though, right? Well, this is all so new to Brie that it's probably overwhelming her. I don't hear any screaming so she's not throwing a tantrum at least, but she's probably not a happy little girl right about now. Though after a poopy- I mean, after her earlier accident, I'm surprised she's being so fussy." Rachel internally was kicking herself, she didn't want to let Maddie know the details of Brie's accident since it might upset Brie, but it had just slipped out. "So that was a mistake to say out loud, please don't tease Brie about it. I know you won't, but just, please don't."

Brie let May lead her through breathing until she was able to calm down. She wasn't any happier about it but she let herself get laid down. May was right, without pull-ups no matter how much she didn't like it she would have to wear them. Going without wasn't an option, whether they'd been accidents or on purposes because of the inaccessibility of a toilet, she'd went to the bathroom in her pants more than she had a toilet. "I still don't want to wear them," she pouted but relented. "Do you promise you won't make me a baby like Maddie? Am I going to get to go home, again?" Brie pleaded with her friend, turned potential captor and caretaker.