LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brie's First Girlhood: Priv with groveoflove

LilGirlLya

Fern gave Brie a faint smile, watching the older little head out first, before following. He made his way over to Rachel, absentmindedly sticking a finger into his mouth to nibble on, though he made a face as the amazon did the whole squish test. “You could’ve asked.” He sighed, wrinkling his nose, but didn’t object further. Guessed it was just part of being a little, people assumed you wouldn’t know when you went or not. Fern was a bit more quiet as they went through the rest of the nocturnal animal exhibits, more because he was admittedly starting to grow pretty tired more than anything else. Not that he was going to admit that! He just made sure to walk slow, and look at each animal as they passed carefully, so Rachel couldn’t catch onto any sign of weariness.

”Did you two have fun, princess?” May affectionately ruffled Brie’s hair, taking the little’s hand as well. She didn’t quite take the incentive to reach out and test Brie’s diaper like Rachel would, but she did spare a glance at the smaller girl’s bottom. Still dry it looked like, for now at least. But the all sized bathroom was pretty far from the nocturnal exhibits, and their path back to the mammoths didn’t even pass it. So May would be surprised if Brie remained dry till they were ready for the giftshop. She started on their way to catch up with the other two as they exited the exhibits, shielding her eyes as they walked out into the bright sun. “Oh, boy! That’s blinding, bet that’s how bats must feel if they wake up early!”

As the approached the exit, Rachel picked up Maddie into her arms, "Just wait for us outside, we won't be long." Rachel brought Maddie into the bathroom inside the nocturnal animals exhibit and found a changing area for her. Once on the table, Rachel made quick work of the diaper change. Getting her girl all taped up into a brand new diaper. "There we go, you really needed to go, huh? Did you and Brie have fun in the littles exhibit? Ready to go say bye to the mammoths now?" She gave Maddie a boop on the noose and snapped her overalls back up and scooped up the little and brought her back outside, this time placing her in the stroller beside Brie. "Onward?" She asked May.

"Yeah we did, I learned a lot from Maddie too." Thankfully as much of a chatter box as Maddie had been Brie was able to couch the reason for her smile behind a misdirection. Once Rachel took Maddie into the bathroom and May brought her outside she realized that, of course, she was going to be expected to just use the diaper she was wearing and wouldn't be offered a chance on a toilet. 'Oh well,' she thought. It wouldn't do any good holding it, if May wasn't even going to offer. Brie closed her eyes and took advantage of her sitting position and after a few deep breaths started to very consciously pee her pants. She emptied her bladder into the awaiting padding but other than a brief wetness as her the padding absorbed her urine, all she was left with when it was over was just a bit thicker and warmer 'underwear'. She did feel a little wet but it wasn't awful. She felt drier at least than she would have felt if she'd had to go the same amount in her pull-ups.  

Fern blushed as Rachel changed him, he was never going to get used to that. It always felt embarrassing. “Yeah.....it was fun. I do want to see the mammoths again, though. Next time we come, can we come some time when it’s more quiet? Maybe we’d see more zookeepers we could talk to.” Once in the stroller, he shot Brie a shy smile, before ducking his head back down. “Are we still going to go to the giftshop before we leave?” Fern asked the adults, hiding a yawn behind his hand.

”Sure thing.” May grinned at her sister, glancing down at the two littles before starting on their way. They must be getting pretty tired by now, lot of excitement for such little bodies and minds. She wouldn’t be surprised if they both knocked out as soon as they were back in the car. “So, mammoths again, giftshop, and then heading home? Do you want to stop at my place, or want me to drive you two straight back to your house?” She asked Rachel, as they headed back to someone’s favorite ol’ exhibit. 

• Like 1

"Well of course we are Maddie,  I wouldn't deprive either of you of a trip through there!" Rachel made sure to assure her little as she secured her back in the stroller. "Awe, is someone getting tired?" Rachel reached out and gave Maddie a quick tickle. "You'll need to swing us back by your house, we need to get the car after all!" It had been a long day after all, perhaps it was wearing on them all and not just the littles. "Brie, I don't think you got a good chance to see the mammoths earlier, hopefully this makes up for it a bit. If you want to come back and see everything, just ask and we'll bring you as a guest."

"Thank you Rachel, I think I'd like that but...maybe if May comes with us too?" Going to the zoo would be fun but Rachel did have a tendency to treat her like Maddie sometimes and if she could expect to be wearing diapers more when her size toilets were hard to come by, she at least felt more comfortable with May helping her. "I can get something from the gift shop too, right?" Brie asked May as the group made their way toward the mammoths.

• Like 1

“No.....” Fern wrinkled his nose, squirming away from Rachel’s tickle to try his best to look wide awake. Once they were by the mammoths however, he didn’t even have to pretend, he immediately perked up. The baby mammoth was more active now, prancing around and splashing in the watering hole in the enclosure. “Oh, look!” He sat up as much as he could, bouncing a bit in the stroller from how excited he was.

”Oh, sure, princess, if Rachel gives me some fair warning about the next time she plans to go.” May reached down to ruffle Brie’s hair. “And, I don’t know. Do you want something from the giftshop? I didn’t know!” May teased, glancing up once they reached the mammoths. Yep, still just furry elephants. Elephants dressed for winter. “Of course, Brie, you can get something.” Though admittedly, her budget would probably be smaller than Rachel’s.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

"Oh, they are a lot more active, look at the baby Maddie!" Rachel pointed but had a feeling Maddie's eyes where already on it. The four watched for a bit, each dwindling off in interest save for Maddie until Rachel finally made the decision that it was time to start heading back. "Alright, say bye bye Maddie. We've got to get going now." Rachel waved herself so Maddie and maybe Brie might both find it in them to wave too. Rachel pushed the stroller back toward the entrance, slowing just enough to linger past any animals for the littles to get a final look at. Once back at the entrance, Rachel got both littles out of the stroller and unpacked their supplies before taking the stroller to be returned and trusting May with both girls. "Just for a moment, I'll meet you in the store."

Brie was pleased at the idea of coming back with May. She'd had fun and even gotten to see some animals that she never imagined she'd be able to see in person. True the experience would have been better if she hadn't had an extremely unpleasant accident, but at least the horror of that had been canceled out by the accomplishment and pride she felt in helping Fern come out. Even if Rachel never let Fern be themselves, just having someone else know would help Fern. It would at least give them someone to confide in. Brie did hope that Fern would be able to discuss it with Rachel though and hoped Rachel would be as accepting of her own little being trans as she was her sister's little friend being trans.

The gift shop was busy but calming music played and Brie instantly felt relaxed upon entering. It must by the music, like May had mentioned to her, because all the other littles seemed extremely active and curious about the new toys and souvenirs they were sorting through, they were also all staying at a comfortable, inside voice volume. "May?" Brie saw something that caught her eye and tugged on May's hand with one of hers while pointing with the other at a display full of seabirds, including some cute penguin, puffin, and awk plushies. "Can we look over there first?"

• Like 2

“Someone seems more cheerful! Are you feeling better, princess?” May commented to Brie, keeping a close eye on the littles as Rachel returned the stroller. Didn’t want anyone wandering off or getting distracted as they made their way to the store. On that thought, May just scooped Maddie up, and took Brie’s hand with her free one. Couldn’t carry both of them, and it made more sense to pick up the smaller package.

Once inside the store, May glanced to where Brie was pointing, unsurprised to see it was a seabird display. “Sure, cutie. Maddie, once Rachel’s back, we can go look for something you’d like too, okay?” She affectionately ruffled her niece’s hair as they made their way to the display. “See anything you want, Brie?”

Fern was already disappointed they had to leave the mammoths, and Rachel leaving him with May didn’t really help either. She seemed nice, sure, but he couldn’t help but feel nervous once Rachel was gone, especially after getting picked up. He didn’t really know know May after all. “Alright......” He wasn’t too interested in the seabirds, so while Brie browsed, he idly glanced around the rest of the store to see if anything caught his eye. He had to admit, May being so tall was handy.

• Like 2

"A bit," Brie admitted. Over at the stuffed animals Brie took advantage of her lack of height and standing on her own, to beat May and Maddie, no Fern, over to the display. She could feel her diaper sag a bit between her legs, giving her a slight waddle to her sprint. Brie wondered if she might have peed more than she thought. Brie knew Fern liked the auks and showed him those when she found them but Fern's lack of excitement led Brie to think he probably had his eyes and heart set on mammoth stuff already. Brie continued her search and finally found a keeper. It was a penguin chick stuffie that was covered in a soft, downy, fuzzy exterior. Another advantage to being tiny here was the stuffed animal was nearly half her height. It was enormous and adorable and Brie knew which one she wanted. "May, could you get me this one please?"

Rachel dropped the stroller off and left a tip for the attendant, a teenage middle boy who seemed nervous to be working where he was. It made sense, just a few inches shorter and he'd probably find himself coming to the zoo as a guest with a care giver rather than an employee. Upon reaching the gift shop she saw Maddie, May, and Brie across the store. Before she made her way to them, she found the littles clothing section to check on getting Maddie a mammoth shirt. What she found was beyond anything she might have hoped for. Hooded onesies that were done up to look like zoo animals and the first one that Rachel saw was the mammoth one. It was just Maddie's size, it had shaggy fur over a warm interior and a little tale in the back. No trunk but it did have floppy ears and small 'tusks' at the base of the hood. She had to get it for Maddie. With that picked up, she searched out something for Brie and found a cute two outfit set.

The daytime outfit was a white peasant blouse with a little embroidered penguin above the right hip and a small blue snowflake pattern that went with black leggings with the same powder blue snowflakes.Paired with it was a pale pink, long sleeved top, this one with a large waving penguin and soft, warm pajama pants, baby blue with pink snowflakes. It was cute but she didn't want to spoil Brie and only get Maddie one thing. She found a blue one she thought Maddie would like but it was boys section. Rachel hoped it would be OK. Wearing tomboy clothes was one thing but Maddie might not want to wear an actual boys shirt. She'd find out though, Maddie would probably at least think it was better than a pink one with a cartoon mammoth.

"Hey there everyone, look what I found?" Rachel said as she finally came over to the rest of the party, making sure to show Maddie her new onesie first.

• Like 2

“A little baby penguin, huh? Are you sure you can carry it? It’s almost as big as you!” May commented, picking up the requested plushie, before handing it down to Brie. “Now your unicorn and kitty can have a friend!” It was awfully cute, May had to be sure to take some pictures once they got home. Maybe she could tempt Brie into having a little tea party, now that would be absolutely adorable!

Once Rachel was back, May gave her a wave, passing Maddie back over to her. “Hey, Rach! Cute clothes! But you know, once you put her into it, you’ll going to have a hard time convincing her to wear anything else.” May teased, looking the outfits over. The larger size one was obviously for Brie, and it did look like something she’d love. Cute and soft, along with a little penguin on the hip.

Fern felt much more comfortable once he was passed back to Rachel, though, of course, he’d prefer to be on the ground like Brie was. But he immediately put that out of mind at the sight of the new clothes Rachel was showing off. “A mammoth one! It has ears on the hood! And tusks!” Fern said in delight, reaching out to stroke the fur. It felt just as soft and warm as it looked. “It had a little tail too!”

• Like 1

"I think so, we aren't going much further so I can at least bring her to the car." Brie replied. She wasn't as thrilled with the clothes as Fern was but they could be worse. She knew the clothes she was wearing were technically for littles but nothing about them read to her as anything that she might not be able to find in a juniors section. Themed clothing sets are undoubtedly childish. If they were anything like the clothes she had they'd at least be comfortable.

"I'm glad you like it baby. Do you want to look for a stuffed animal or some other souvenir too? Something mammoth related I imagine?" Rachel gave Maddie a little bounce as she brought her onto her hip and ruffled her hair a bit. "We can change you into your mammoth onesie when we get home if you want?"

• Like 2

“Do you know what you want to name her, yet?” May asked Brie, idly eyeing some of the other shelves as Maddie decided on what she wanted. After a few moments, she picked out a new coffee mug for herself, a bat themed one, and then another sippy cup for Brie. It was was one of those cups with designs on the side that would float and move around as you tipped it. “What one looks good for you, princess? Do you want a penguin cup or another animal?”

“Yes, please.” Fern ducked his head, before looking around to study the rest of the shop. There was a whole lot of things that were pretty tempting, so it took him a good while before he even narrowed down some sections he’d want to look closer at. It was a hard choice between another plastic animal set, this one animals more like a mammoth and a saber toothed tiger, or a stuffed animal. But once he saw the mammoth plushes, he knew what he wanted. “Oh! Can I get that one?” Fern pointed towards a rather large stuffed baby mammoth. It looked to be bigger than Brie’s penguin chick, and admittedly, it might just be intended for an amazon kid over a little, but it looked so realistic. Like the real baby mammoth. But it looked really soft too. 

• Like 2

"Not yet, she hasn't let me know yet." Brie studied the facial features of the stuffie, hoping to discern something about the probable character of the large baby penguin. Nothing jumped out, but she could see how the stitching was done around the beak, bending upward into something of a smile, suggested a fairly lighthearted nature. It might take a bit to come up with a fitting name, but Brie would rather wait than give away a name too soon. "Oh, the penguin one looks fine."

Rachel caught sight of what Maddie wanted and began to wonder if she should say no. It was huge and she worried that Maddie might try to climb on to it and ride it, maybe hurting herself. Maddie wanted it so much though. "I don't know baby, can you play safe with it? I don't want you climbing on it." It was also bound to be expensive and hard to carry but Maddie definitely wanted it. "OK, as long as you play safe." It was pretty expensive but it was an expense she could indulge, just like all of today had been. "We'll get someone to scan it when we check out? Is everyone done getting their new things?"

• Like 2
  • 6 months later...

“Penguin one it is!” May shot Brie a grin, ruffling her hair before reaching over to pick up the cup. Cute. She should be more careful about making sure Brie was drinking more often, you always did hear about littles been more prone to dehydration than in-betweeners and amazons. And of course, you had the ones trying to avoid liquids so they didn’t need to use the restroom as often. “Anything else catching your eye, or do you think you’re ready to checkout?” May glanced over to Rachel.

”I wouldn’t climb on it. People shouldn’t even ride elephants, it hurts their spines.” Fern huffed, rolling his eyes. He wasn’t some little kid who needed to climb on everything, he could be careful. “It just looks nice. I’m going to name it after the baby mammoth, she was cute.”

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

"No, I don't think so. I think I'm ready if everyone else is." Brie said. She did think for a moment, wondering if it might be a good idea to ask to use the bathroom again before they left. She shot the idea down though. Not only did she not know if the giftshop had toilets her size but even in they did the contents of her bladder now sagged between her thighs. She looked forward to getting home and changing back into a pair of pull ups, finally able to use a toilet sized for her again when the need arose once more. The diaper hadn't been terrible admittedly, but she certainly preferred the toilet even if it was her small, plastic potty. The day had been quite the haul though in terms of clothes, stuffies, and new things for the house. Plus she'd learned something about the only person, save for May, she'd consider a friend here and saw some animals too. It had been a good day but she was ready to be done with the zoo and unwind at home.

"Of course not honey, I just wanted to remind you is all," Rachel said as she lovingly condescended to her daughter. She led the foursome to the check stand where she paid for the day's souvenirs, letting May know she could pay back as much as she was able. A quick trip out the door saw them return the stroller and then up into her arms did Maddie go as they crossed the parking lot for the car.

• Like 2

”Do you want me to carry you or do you feel like walking, princess?” May looked down at Brie before they entered the parking lot, waiting for the little’s answer; either taking her hand or picking her up depending on the response. “Oof! You two must be exhausted, huh? It was a big day for someone with such little legs.” She teased, shifting the bags in her free hand. “Someone’s going to sleep good tonight.”

As they left the zoo, Fern shifted a bit irritatedly in Rachel’s arms, squirming a bit. “I can walk by myself.” He reminded her, as if she would’ve forgotten. Then again, they did see an awful lot of littles being carried today, maybe amazons did forget. He was feeling a bit tired, not that he was going to speak up about that. He had a feeling it would just mean an earlier bedtime than he already got. For now, he settled down in Rachel’s arms with a sigh as they approached the car.

• Like 1

"I think I'm OK to walk," Brie replied, "besides, you need to be able to carry our stuff so I'm fine down here." Brie did however take May's hand and let herself be led, if by no reason other than her shorter legs caused her to naturally fall behind even a slowed down May, to the car. "Yeah, maybe..." Brie tried to play it off good naturedly but thinking about sleep made her think about bedwetting and how even though she'd gt pull-ups back at home she very likely would find herself in another diaper tonight or the next night for bed. It wouldn't leak like the pull-ups had, but still, it was different in a way she didn't like. It made her worry too much about May seeing her as an adult if she was getting diaper changes every morning from her. Brie let may boost her into the car and fasten her into her car seat in the back next to Fern.

"I know you can sweetie, this is just a bit faster though and I'm sure your legs and feet don't mind, huh?" She was a bit annoyed, even if only slightly, that Brie didn't agree to be carried. Maddie probably wouldn't make near the fuss she was about being carried if the other little was too. Still, it wasn't a big deal and Maddie always settled down quickly after a pouty outburst. "There we go," she fastened Maddie into the car seat and buckled her daughter in. "Alright you too, lets head for home. I hope everyone had fun today! It was a big day though so if any of you need a nap, you just doze off for a bit. We can even put some music on to help if you want?"

• Like 1

“No, thank you.” Fern said immediately, sensing any music was just going to be very aimed towards....well, toddlers. He yawned, settling down in the carseat. He guessed he would probably end up falling asleep, but he was feeling a bit stubborn. He’d either try to stay awake, or wait till Brie drifted off. Speaking of, he glanced over at the other little, his index finger slipping into his mouth. “...Did you have fun?” It was just a tiny bit awkward, considering their last conversation.

May affectionally ruffled Brie’s hair, before scooping her up to place her in her own carseat. “Feel free to nap, princess. Or you and Maddie can chat, might get a bit boring for her facing the back.” Once Brie was all set, May got in the car herself, shooting her sister a grin. “Well! That was a long day, huh? Enjoy yourself?”

• Like 1

"Yeah, I did, how about you?" Brie smiled back at Fern, shifting towards him in her seat a bit. The fit of the five point harness was different given her change in undergarments and it hugged her a bit more snuggly than before. She wiggled a bit getting comfortable, hearing the tell tale crinkle as she did. "We'll all have to come back soon! If you want another nap, I wont mind talking with May and Rachel. That is, if you want one, I like talking to you too, just I wouldn't mind is all," Brie explained. Though honestly, now that she was off her sore feat and sitting down in the soft and supportive car seat and listening to the gentle hum on the car, Brie found herself getting a bit tired herself.

"I did, and I think the girls did too. I think we'll get good use of the tickets. You and Miss Brie have any plans for the rest of the day?" Rachel asked, "We wouldn't mind coming with you if you need to take her to the store to get her some new things, I'm sure I could use some new supplies for Maddie."

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...

Yeah, it's been a while since I heard from them. I've thought about writing this into a full story but I just have never found the time to take on a writing project.

• Like 1