LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brie's First Girlhood: Priv with groveoflove

LilGirlLya

Fern had already guessed what kind of accident Brie had had earlier, so Rachel accidentally mentioning it wasn’t really a surprise reveal to him. It was a little annoying though, that it had to be some big secret for the older little though. Wasn’t like there was ever any attempt to hide his own ‘accidents’, but whatever. “I wouldn’t tease someone like that.” Fern protested, resisting the urge to roll his eyes. “Okay.”

Oh, good, she was calming down, much to May’s relief. She gave Brie a light stroke on the head, before laying her down to take off the old wet diaper, and replace it with the new one. Which still looked really cute. Hopefully Brie would at least appreciate it for being something more cutesy later. “You aren’t Maddie, princess, I have no reason to treat you like Rachel treats her. And I bet Maddie wasn’t exactly thrilled about wearing diapers either.” May sat Brie back up, gently booping her nose. “And of course I’m going to let you go home when you want to, Brie. Now, are you ready to go back out, or do you need to sit for a few more minutes?”

Brie wasn't sure it was right, but she chose to keep trusting May. It was worse than pull-ups because at least she was changing those herself.  Seeing her feet go up in the air made her cover her eyes and she cringed and felt her eyes get hot and wet again when May cleaned her genitals. She sat up when May was finished. She looked down and saw her skinny, hairless thighs sticking out from the legs of a fluffy, white diaper with bird print. It was softer and more snug than the previous one. Not as nice as the pull-ups, but still. "We can go, can you help me with my leggings first?" Brie asked as, still sitting on the changing table in the diaper, it was proving challenging to slide them back up. Brie waited quietly while May cleaned her hands. At least these kept her flat too. It was a small victory.

The door to the bathroom opened and Rachel saw an upset Brie in May's arms. "You all done? I know you don't like it but now you won't need to stop and have May run you to the potty, you can just enjoy the zoo!" Rachel suggested to Brie before turning focus to May, Brie just shrugged and nodded meekly. "I know this little one is all ready to see bears but do you want to tell her what surprise we have in store for them before we go so they can decide together?"

Once Brie was all dressed, May gave her another little side hug, stroking her hair. “See? It’s alright, Brie. They aren’t that much different than pull-ups.” She glanced up as Rachel entered, grinning as her sister mentioned the surprise. “We might as well. There’s a sweet shop here, if you two want to fill up on some sickeningly sweet candy meant for just littles.” She playfully poked Brie’s belly, knowing the girl already had a liking to the sweeter treats in this dimension. “Do you two want to head there first before we continue with the animals, or should we wait a bit?”

Fern was interested at the news of the candy store, he did really like that ice cream yesterday. The gummies on it had been really good, and he hadn’t exactly had a lot of candy since coming here. But of course, he was still really ready to see more animals. “The candy store first, so we can watch the animals till we have to leave. What kind of candy do you like, Brie? I like gummy candy or skittles. What about you, Mommy?” Brie still looked really upset, so Fern figured she probably needed a conversation change. “Stuff here is way sweeter or saltier, I like it.”

Brie shrugged her shoulders and nodded in agreement, right now if the ground swallowing her up was an option she might take that. "I guess. I like chocolate and gummies are good too." She couldn't help but agree about things being sweeter here given how addicting the dipping sauce for the chicken had been yesterday.

"Onward then!" Rachel led them all, putting Maddie in the stroller to push her along the short trip to the candy store. Once inside, the small shop was full of hyper littles and their put upon caretakers doing their best to wrangle them. Brie clung closer to May and Rachel wondered if Maddie would be OK, she didn't tend to like being around regressed littles all that much. "You alright, sweetie? Let's leave the stroller at the door, I can carry you if you want. We can get some candy and go if you like. Am I taking you to gummies first?"

Fern did immediately shrink back after seeing how crowded the shop was, not liking the sight of all those littles. He never really liked loud crowded places, they made him feel on edge. So he was quick to take up Rachel’s offer of carrying him, rather then taking the rare walk. “Um. Carry me, please.” He made sure to nervously grab Benchley before Rachel picked him up, hoping this was more of a quick trip. “...The gummies sound nice.” Fern originally had been thinking about asking if this dimension had any really salty kinds of candy, or just new ones he’d never heard of, but he wasn’t so sure about that now. Too many other people.

”Want me to carry you too, princess, or just want to hold hands for now?” May offered Brie as well, patting the little’s head. “Want to go with Rachel and Maddie to see the gummy candy first, or do you want to look at something else first? Up to you, so you can pick.”

Rachel held Maddie close as she weaved through the shouting throng of sugared up littles darting around her legs. Most amazons either attempted to follow or just stood a post by the door or near the register, not seeing the point in wading in themselves. She strode over to the gummies and got a bag and began pointing out the various flavors availaible, letting Maddie pick from them before putting them into a bag to weigh them to determine how much she'd be paying. She made sure to take Maddie by the individually wrapped candies too, just so she could see anything beyond the gummies she might want. It was loud and she stroked Maddie's back when she could, she could feel the little clinging tightly to her still. Once Maddie had made hre selections, they went to the register and paid before joining some of the other amazons by the door to wait for Brie and Rachel.

"Carry me please?" Once above the swarming littles on  the floor, Brie got a better view of the shop, it wasn't the nicest or even the biggest candy shop she'd ever been to but knowing how much more she liked sweets, it was probably going to be the most interesting. She asked for some of the gummies as well, preferring tropical and citrus flavors before she asked to go take a look at the chocolate

Fern was overwhelmed as soon as they entered, pressing back against Rachel. It was loud, much too loud, and other littles were just running around everywhere. It was enough to make him abandon any actual urge he had for the candy, just quickly pointing out random animal shaped gummies, so they could move on. As Rachel took him by the other candies, he just picked what looked like starburst here, and some kind of nut candy. Thankfully, Rachel then headed to registers and the door, where it was slightly less chaotic. “It’s too loud.” Fern murmured, ducking his head against Rachel, in case she and some of the other amazons started up a conversation.

” Brought the zoo right into here.” May joked as she carried Brie around the candy store, heading towards the chocolate. She had to walk a bit carefully, didn’t want to knock over any of the littles swarming around. “Are you doing okay, princess? Looks like poor Maddie got a bit overwhelmed, Rachel said she’s pretty shy. And you haven’t really been around other littles much.” 

"I know honey, let's go outside actually. They'll find us. You did good in here though. I'm proud of you for being brave." Once outside, they found a place in the sun to sit away from the mass of littles and amazons going in and out. As it was getting later in the day the crowd was starting to swell. "Do you want some gummies while we wait on them? We'll go see the bears once they finish up." Rachel poured out a handful of gummies and gave a few at a time to Maddie.

"Yeah.." Brie agreed, being around so many other regressed adults was overwhelming and she could easily understand why Maddie would get overwhelmed. Even with more complicated feelings toward May after being made to wear a diaper, she was glad she could at least hold on to her. Without that, she probably would have fared as poorly as Maddie. She picked out a few chocolates, some of which she recognized from her world and some that were brand new to her. She preferred dark chocolate and normally wouldn't get milk chocolate, but with an enhanced sweet tooth, she thought it might be a good idea to at least give it a fresh try. As scary as the fully regressed adults were, it at least was a relief because it provided a contrast between them and her. Despite being dressed in juvenile clothes and a diaper, she was nothing like these littles.

“I don’t like being in big crowds, it makes me too nervous.” Fern confessed, relieved they were leaving the store. And this was just a store, he could only imagine how bad daycare was going to be. Just full of complete strangers, school all over again. Glad for the distraction, he began nibbling on the gummy bears as Rachel handed them over. They were super sweet and tangy, and just the right level of chewy. “Yum. I like the green ones and yellow ones the best. What about you?”

“Alright, see anything else that catches your eye?” May shifted Brie to her other hip, waiting till the little pointed out what she wanted before grabbing it. For herself, she also grabbed some dark chocolate and some spicy sweet chocolate. Figuring Rachel likely had been to focused on comforting Maddie, she picked out some of what she remembered her sister liked before heading to checkout. “Alright! All good? Bet you want to eat some of those sweets right now, huh?”

"I know honey, that was a bit much for me too. I think Brie had a bit much herself. She's anxious too after all. I think I like these pink ones myself, but I agree, the green and yellow are good."

Brie shook her head, there would be time for candy later but in her delicate state, she sort of wanted to be removed from all the noise. They could always stock up later either on line or in a quieter store.

Upon seeing May and Brie leave the shop, Rachel waved them over and stood up, starting to pack up the snacks and getting Maddie in the stroller. "You two get anything tasty? Let's eat and run because I know a certain little who wants to see some bears. Brie, you should ride in the stroller with Maddie so you can share snacks."

“The strollers so boring to sit in.” Fern grumbled as Rachel placed him down, finishing off the last of the gummy bears from his hands. “I hope they have some baby bears, they’re always cute. Baby polar bears are so fluffy.”

”You would have a convenient table to eat off from.” May agreed with Rachel, shifting the bag of candy, before sliding Brie down in the stroller as well. You and Maddie could trade sweets, or just share, probably more fun than walking.” As small as Brie was, it was nice to just take a break from carrying her too, or having to go at a little’s walking pace. She gave Brie an affectionate hair ruffle, placing down some of the gummies and chocolate in front of her. “Don’t eat too fast, you two, bet neither of you want to get sick and have to go home early.”

Once that was settled, May moved back over to Rachel’s side, jokingly elbowing her before passing the candy she’d picked out to her sister. “I figured you didn’t get a chance to grab anything for yourself. Poor Maddie is really shy, huh? So’s Brie, plus today has already been pretty overwhelming for her.”

Fern, for the moment, was busy sorting his gummies by animal, before doing it by color. He glanced over at Brie, nibbling on a gummy lion, before offering her one as well. She still seemed kinda moody. “What kind of stuff did you pick? I don’t like chocolate too much, I like chewy or salty candy. We’ll seeing the bears next, what’s your favorite kind of bear? I like polar bears, and so does Rachel. Did you know their skin is black? And their fur isn’t actually white, it’s translucent.”

"Not really no, I'm not sure what I expected but I was wrong to not expect it to be buzzing with littles. Maybe it would have been a better stop when the zoo was less crowded? Oh well, next time. Yeah, Maddie has a hard time with crowds, new people are hard for her. I'm actually somewhat relieved that Brie is as shy as she is. Obviously I want here to get help with the cause, but having her not be over the top helps Maddie." Rachel made sure to pull a bit closer to Brie and speak a bit more quietly, counting on their position behind the littles and the noise of the passersby to drown them out. "Miss Brie's been a bit of a handful today, are you holding up OK? You've never been in charge of a grumpy little before."

"Thanks.." Brie took one of the gummies and bit into it. The sweet, tangy flavor was intense but in a good way. It tasted great, like how candy used to taste when she was a kid. "Oh, that is really good. I got some chocolate, I'd say you could have some but if you don't want it that's OK too. I think I prefer polar bears? Pandas are cute too." It was strange now that the zoo was filling up with people. Brie felt herself getting pushed along, relatively exposed and powerless to control her own movement. Rather than confront the unease, she chose to focus on the candy and talking with Maddie. She tried not to pay attention to the fact that passersby who remarked on the cute baby girl where probably talking about her rather than Maddie, since she heard more than a few amazons mention ''and her little brother too'.

“Poor girl. Are you worried about when she starts daycare?” May said sympathetically, glancing over at the stroller to make sure the two littles were still preoccupied with their candy. “She had a bit of a fit after her nap about having to wear a diaper again. No yelling or anything, but she was pretty upset, it took some time to calm her down.” She admitted. “I wasn’t really sure what to say to her either, figured she’d panic more if I tried being firm about it.” 

“Pandas are technically omnivores like other bears, but their diet is just mostly bamboo. Which they can’t digest well, and doesn’t give them a lot of energy, and only grows in specific areas, so they became endangered as deforestation hit. Funny, huh? It’s like they decided to evolve to eat something not even good for them for the fun of it.” Fern chattered, lightly swinging his legs as he ate another gummy. “No thank you to the chocolate.” He could hear the comments from passerby amazons as well, but he tried to ignore it. It was nice so many people thought he was a boy today though, he had to admit. One good thing about every little here being small and having a round face, meant that most people just seemed to go by clothing and hair to guess if you were a boy or girl. None of the things that plagued him since puberty really mattered, being on the small side and having mostly round soft features.

"I am honestly, I'm going to be in the same building with her and she'll be able to come see me when she needs to, but to be honest I am. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about trying to ask off more time than the standard adoption leave. Even though we know it's bad for them, so many of the laws were written for quick, forced regressions were the norm and now we know that can hurt them more in the long run. There's just unfortunately still a lag between what's best for littles and what the law is, I should be grateful I get as much time as I do with her." Rachel listened to May before giving her some sisterly advice, "It's good you were able to calm her down, and while I agree taking charge too forcefully would have been bad, have you considered that being too lax is probably bad too? Respect her feelings but I've got a nervous little myself and while they absolutely shut down for an authoritarian caregiver they do take well to authoritative parenting. Something about Brie's maturity made her come through a little, she's nervous and indecisive and it would probably help her worry less if someone she trusted took over some things for her. She might pout and cry at first, but I bet once you leveled with her that she didn't have a choice about her diaper she accepted it pretty fast, am I right?"

"I don't think they decideded to be like that, it doesn't work that way." Brie said with a bit of residual poutyness but it was tough to stay upset when so much of her mental energy was devoted to laser focusing on Maddie to exclude the crowd and her tastebuds delighted at the yummy candy they ate together. It wasn't much longer before they crested the top of a hill and Rachel leaned over the top of the stroller.

"I think I see bears, she pointed in the direction of an enclosure with people crowded around the edge of it.

“Well, hopefully she makes at least a few friends. That might help.” There was bound to be a few littles at daycare who weren’t regressed yet. Maybe Maddie might do better with them. On that, she wondered if Brie might like to meet some other littles more her own age. Maybe it would help her not feel so worried and panicky about being treated like, well, a little. “I guess, Rach.....I just don’t want to spook her. But you’d know better than me.” May had just never been much for being the one in authority, being the youngest of her sisters and all. Maybe she should just play it by ear with Brie, for now. She knew for one, she was going to have to put her foot down about diapers at night though.

”Well, at sone point, they decided to start eating mostly only bamboo. And it’s a figure of speech.” Fern said stubbornly. Just because Brie wanted to be all pouty, didn’t mean he was going to stop being excited about sharing his knowledge of animals. But, luckily, Rachel pointed out the bear enclosure, and Fern immediately forgot his brief annoyance. “Oh! Brie, look! Look!” He swung his feet excitedly, craning his neck to see if he could spot the first bear.

"She probably will, she and Brie seem to get along OK. And Maddie is making progress, I don't want to wipe away any of what makes Maddie, Maddie but I do like it when she regresses, like when she calls me Mommy. I'm hoping she'll be a lot more comfortable regardless of how regressed she ends up becoming but even if I steer the process I want her to drive it. And just to let you know, I'm not saying stop being yourself, you don't need to become a disciplinarian or anything. That isn't you and no one likes a fake. But there are some things you know better about and you know is for her own good. Like, if she wanted to listen to that scary podcast again, you wouldn't let her right? If she could take care of herself she would have come through as a mid. Or like with her diapers. She might say she doesn't need them, but even if she could hold it as long or well as she could back home she can't get on to or use most toilets. She is functionally incontinent atnd it's better for her to be in a diaper than it is to let her pride get in the way and overflow a pull-up and ruin her pants. You just have to be yourself, I've already seen you do it. Just remember to respect her, but you know better than her. That's how I deal with Maddie."

It was easier for Brie to see the bears since she was a bit taller, but even she had to strain to see over the crush of people and into the enclosure, and even from this distance she couldn't see bears. "Can we get closer please? Maddie and I can't see them"

May hummed thoughtfully, listening carefully to Rachel. “I suppose you’re right. I’d definitely not let her listen to that podcast again, not after that night terror.” She’d likely shoot down a lot of inappropriate media for littles if Brie suggested it, just based on how vulnerable she seemed to be to the hidden messages. She just hoped Brie didn’t panic more at any of those encounters.

”Pick me up, please.” Fern abandoned any idea of being able to see at his current height, wiggling impatiently as he held his arms up. He was fairly nervous at seeing how many people were crowded around here, but he’d feel better once he was up and once he saw the bears. Then he could focus on them, and not the massive amount of amazons and mids and adopted littles. 

"Of course, of course. Give me a minute to get us a bit closer then I'll put you on my shoulders." Once she had manouvered the stroller as close as possible, Rachel went around to the front and picked Maddie up out of her seat, putting her on her shoulders to get a view about the crowd. "What do you think baby? Inside the enclosure were two bears, one adult and the other looked to be a cub. The interior was done to resemble the arctic environment and they must have had a way to cool is even outside because Rachel could feel the temperature decrease. The larger bear was lying down while the cub was romping and playing in the water.

Brie watched Maddie get a good look but stuck in the stroller, all she could see this close were the backs of other peoples legs. "May," Brie called out, "could you life me too?"

“Of course, princess.” May plucked Brie out of the stroller, placing her on her shoulders as well. May did have a few inches on Rachel, and Brie was already a bit taller than Maddie, so Brie had the turn of being the tallest little around. “Aw, look at the little baby! Bet the keepers love being in there come summer, get a nice little vacation in Antarctica, huh?” 

“Polar bears live in the Arctic, not Antarctica.” Fern couldn’t help but correct, shifting on Rachel’s shoulders, so he could see the bears better. Mama and one cub. “Polar bears most often have twins, but single births are still more common than four cubs. Do you think there’s anything here that says their names? Oh! And if the mom was born here or not, and if she’s had other babies.” Fern chattered, taking his eyes of the bears for a moment to look around for a plaque or a sign.

”Oh! Sorry, Miss Maddie, guess we all need to catch up on animal knowledge with you.” May laughed, stepping closer so Brie could get a better look at the enclosure. “Someone’s a smart itty bitty little. What do you think, Brie? Sure are cute, huh?”

"I don't know Maddie, lets go see if we can get closer," Rachel weaved through the crowd as well as she could with the little on her shoulders. It would really be easier to buy something to maybe carry Maddie on her front or back, but for now the benefit of physically bonding with Maddie matter more than being a touch top heavy or not being able to use both hands at once. "Lets see, it says here that the mom's name is Aurora, she's from a zoo in a different country originally but the baby was born here. Her name is Neva, it says here that means snow. Isn't that neat?"

"Oh I see it!" Brie exclaimed, riding on May's shoulders was undoubtedly the best view she could possibly have. "Yeah, I bet. I'm glad I wore my jacket. They are really cute too."

“Pretty names.” Fern commented, squinting to read the writing as well, before sitting up more to continue watching the bears, clearly fascinated. The baby was just having fun scampering around, occasionally playfully jumping at Aurora. “Do you think the mom is named after the Northern Lights? I wonder if she’s ever seen them.” He watched the pair for a few more minutes, before sitting back, satisfied enough to move on to the next enclosure. “They’re my second favorite animal here after the mammoths.”

“Good! I don’t want any little popsicles on my watch.” May playfully swayed Brie side to side, before standing up straight so she could watch the bears. “Bit sad you won’t see any snow here, they make the cutest winter clothes for littles. The jackets are just so huge! Bet Maddie’s going to look adorable come next year.” After a few minutes, once the two littles got their fill of the polar bears, May glanced at Rachel to make sure she was ready, before moving onto the next enclosure. Panda bears it looked like, with an indoor and outdoor area for them. There were two adults, and three babies. One of the moms must’ve had twins. 

"I would imagine, or she was named after another bear that was. She might have, if she's been to other zoos. I don't think she would have here though. Do you want to see if we can find you any panda things at the gift shop? I think May and Brie are drifting off to go see the pandas, lets go join them. We have our memberships so you can come and visit the polar bears whenever you want." Rachel waited long enough to give Maddie a last look and chance to say goodbye if she wanted to before following Brie and her sister to the pandas. "What do you think Maddie, there's so many, I've never seen this many pandas at once, have you?"

"Yeah..I bet she will". Brie was surprised that she was disappointed that she wouldn't get any of the winter clothes. It was strange, as upsetting as wearing a diaper was getting disappointed you wouldn't get a kids jacket but they made cute clothes here that were functional and comfortable. Brie also had some misgivings, wondering if Maddie would actually want to look all cute dressed in girls winter clothes or might prefer something else. She still had her suspicions but with May and Rachel carrying them everywhere it wasn't like she was getting a chance to talk to Maddie about them so she'd have to continue biding her time. "Oh, they 're so cute. I guess she must have! I've never seen pandas in real life before."

Fern thought about it for a moment, adjusting himself on Rachel’s shoulders. “I think I’d want some mammoth things instead, they were the best animals here. Do you think we can come back some time when it’s quieter? There’s a lot of people here now.” And if the zoo was much more quiet and slow, there might be a chance to ask more zookeepers questions without worrying about taking up all their time. He’d probably have asked the one before even more questions about the mammoths.

As Rachel began walking, Fern waved bye to the polar bears, before turning to look at the pandas. They weren’t as cool as the polar bears, pandas were mostly just cute and that’s it, but they were still interesting. “I’ve never seen a panda before, I’ve only ever went to a zoo one time on a fieldtrip. And it was a small zoo. They’re cute though, I guess. Do pandas still come from China here? And are they still endangered? They were endangered back home, but not as much as they used to be. People thought they were adorable, and they’re like China’s mascot, so they got a lot of support to help them. Which was nice, but it’s a little sad, because a lot of animals that are way more endangered get ignored because they aren’t cute, like insects or amphibians.” Fern prattled off, closely watching one of the pandas wander close to the barrier for their enclosure. “After we’ll done with the bears, can we get something to drink? I’m thirsty.” He admitted.

”They really are adorable, like big teddy bears. No wonder people flip over them.” May adjusted Brie on her shoulders, looking up to give the little a grin. The girl was light and all, but May could see why a lot of amazon parents just got something to help carry their littles! Though, Brie might be a bit big for those back and chest carriers, as funny as that thought was, knowing how small she was. “I always liked the marking over Panda’s eyes. And on raccoons, they look like tiny robbers.”

"OK, maybe we can get polar bear stuff next time then. I'm certain we can find a quieter time. Especially now that we have a pass, we don't have to worry about coming and spending a whole day, we can come for a few hours and then leave when it gets crowded. We stay less time but we come more frequently. I bet you like the sound of that? Oh, China that's Huaxia here. Yes, they have pandas too. They're still having some trouble here, unfortunately even climate restoration and breeding can only do so much when they only eat one thing. I bet they're doing better but theyre still pretty rare. We absolutely can, if you want water I can fill your sippy cup back up at a fountain or we can see if they have anything else at one of the stands. Brie, May, I have a thirsty little, either of you want to make a pit stop with us?"

"People flip them over?" Brie questioned, not knowing if May was serious or making some kind of joke. "Oh, I mean, I could use a drink if we're stopping. Could you get me something?" Brie asked.

“Huaxia? I didn’t think how country names might be different here. Are certain countries more amazon populated or little and mids? Or is it about the same as here?” Fern asked interestedly. Wow, some countries might not even exist here, or be combined with another one. It was weird to think about, even if it made sense. “Waters okay. Can I use my new sippy cup? It’s way better than my old one.” The mammoth on it were just great, he loved it, he never wanted to use anything besides that one now. 

“It’s a figure of speech, silly.” May reached up to poke Brie’s nose. “It just means people get really excited about them. A pitstop sounds good to me, I wouldn’t mind a drink either.” She knew some littles could be prone to dehydration too, so she had to be better at grabbing something for Brie to drink. “Okay, princess, do you want water too, or do you want to see if one of the stands sells some juice or lemonade? I think soda might be a bad idea after all that candy, but little juice shouldn’t be too bad.”