LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brie's First Girlhood: Priv with groveoflove

LilGirlLya

“Oh, of course! Should’ve thought about that earlier.” May went to take Brie’s hand, before thinking better of it. “Come on, cutie.” Once they were back in the bathroom, May easily scooped Brie up, holding her up to the sink, before playfully swinging her over to hand dryer once she was done. “Hm! Do you need drying, Brie? Does your hair?” She teased, ruffling the girl’s hair with her hand before lowering her back down to the ground. “We should get you some wipes to carry with you, huh? That way if I’m not around to help you, you can still get your hands somewhat clean before I can. Don’t want want nasty germs getting on you, yuck.” May gave Brie an affectionate squeeze, before taking her hand to start on the way back to the car after picking up the boxes of food.

She deposited Brie into her carseat, buckling her up, before scooping up her unicorn toy from the seat besides her to hand to the little. “I bet your friend missed you while you were eating. Lucky you bought enough chocolate to feed her, yourself and an entire little army.” May laughed, before starting the car to start on the way back to the apartment. “Did you have fun?”

Brie squeaked a bit as May spun her to the dryer. "No, no, no, I'm OK. Thank you for the help. Yeah, actually. I think some wipes would be a great idea." Brie gratefully accepted her unicorn, feeling at once a bit upset she hadn't remembered her. It was unreal how potent that oxytocin release from the rosewater scent of the stuffie was. "I think so, I think we're stocked pretty well for at least a while. Thank you by the way, I don't think you've asked me to pay for anything since I came here. I don't know if anything would accept my card mind you, but believe me, I appreciate it. It's nice just to not have to worry about things and let your hair down you know?" Brie thought for a moment before a joke came to her, "or I guess in my case, not worry about things and put your hair *up* in pigtails for tomorrow" Brie did start to yawn after trading the bustle of the restaurant for a comfortable, snug ride in the car seat. "I might take you up on that nap, actually." Brie said through her yawn.

“Oh, don’t worry about it! I love buying things for people, it’s the greatest. You should see me around holidays, I go full out.” May laughed, sparing a glance back at Brie. “And your stay here is supposed to be about you relaxing and feeling good about yourself, don’t forget. No stress for you! You even have an excuse for taking it completely easy, that’s the life of a little here.” She hummed, pulling into the apartment’s parking lot. The whole process of pulling Brie from her carseat started over again, setting the little down on the ground. “I was going to offer to carry you since you seem so tired, but gotta grab those groceries.” May sighed, starting on the way to the elevator. “....Know you just went, but do you want to try using the potty again before your nap? You’ve woken up wet every time you’ve fallen asleep.”

"Thank you May, it means a lot all you've done for me." Brie smiled as she lay back in her seat the rest of the way. When she got back home, she'd certainly have to invite May over and give her the same hospitality. Maybe with fewer training pants though. Brie let herself get unbuckled and put onto the ground and watched as May wrangled the groceries. She knew the best way for her to help would just be to stay put and hold her stuffie, but she wished she could be of more assistance. In light of those feelings, even sleepy, she didn't mind being asked to walk on her own. The steps were the hardest since they were so steep, but after them it was pretty easy going.

"Oh, well, I can try. Sorry about that." Brie waited until the elevator door closed. "I used to wet the bed when I was a little kid, so I think since I went through some changes coming here, I might be doing that again." Brie blushed, she knew it wasn't a big deal to May but most twenty somethings didn't have to explain why they started wetting the bed again. Back in the apartment, Brie went to the bathroom before anything else. She wasn't sure exactly what she was supposed to be doing other than just making sure she was totally empty. She must have been since she sat there for about 5 minutes even though she never felt any need to go. Brie sighed, hiked her pull-ups, and thought 'well, I'll know soon.' On the way out of the bathroom she bumped into May.

"Oh hey, I tried using the toilet but I just didn't need to so there's nothing to clean. I'm going to take that nap. I don't want to oversleep, do you think maybe in an hour or so you could wake me up?" With that, Brie went to her guest room, took off her shorts and climbed into the large guest bed in just her tee shirt and pull-up, unicorn close beside her, before pulling the huge covers over her tiny body, and going to sleep nearly as soon as her head hit the pillow.

“Don’t have to be sorry, not your fault if you have a little problem.” May affectionately mushed Brie’s hair, moving to put all the groceries away. Though, at the mention of Brie’s history of bedwetting, she wondered if she should suggest something a bit thicker for sleeping. It wasn’t like bedwetting was an uncommon problem for littles, even among free littles. Tiny bladders and all. And she doubted waking up in a wet pull-up was any fun. She’d wait to see how Brie did this night before deciding though. “I will. Don’t want you up too late tonight. Early start tomorrow!”

Speaking of, looked like Rachel finally responded. Poor baby! I hope it wasn’t too bad! Brie had a nightmare last night too, seems she tried listening to a scary podcast, and well, you know. You and Maddie can meet us here then, we can take my car. Maybe I can interest you in my patented breakfast: toaster waffles.

May spent the reminder of the hour just watching tv, idly messing with her phone. With their late lunch, she guessed Brie wouldn’t be too hungry for a big dinner. She could make something small then. Once the time was up, May got up to head to the guest room, gently shaking Brie’s shoulder. “Hey, sweetie, time to wake up.”

Brie's sleep was relatively peaceful and dreamless. It was a relatively shallow nap and she hadn't rested for long when May came in to wake her. She slept on her right side with her unicorn plush under her left arm, curled up close and tight to her body. Her right arm, originally tucked under her pillow, and once again found her mouth and the tip of her thumb rested gently between her lips. She gentle motion of May caused Brie to roll over, her hand falling away from her mouth before her brain registered it was there. "Oh hi," she said groggily. Maybe she just didn't get enough sleep because she felt a bit off, floaty sort of. Brie wiped the sleep out of her eyes before sliding her hand beneath the covers to inspect her pull-up. Her hand brushed over the gauzey, cloth like front and, with a press on the front padding and an inspection of the leg guards, she realized she was still dry. "Well that's good news, I stayed dry!" she said with more actual relief and excitement than a 20 something would normally use to make such a normal observation. Just because she liked how the pull-ups felt as underwear and served a practical purpose out and about, didn't mean she was any more pleased about actually wetting the bed than she was as a seven year old. Brie brushed her messy hair with her fingers and, with May's help, got out of bed to put on a pair of comfy, around the house pajama pants. "Thanks for waking me up May, what time is it?"

“Just about four.” May gently combed her fingers through the littles hair. “Did you have a good nap, cutie? I hope you didn’t have anymore scary dreams like last night.” She lightly booped Brie’s nose, giving her a grin. “So, have anything you want to do now, or do you just want to hang around and watch tv?”

"Yeah, no nightmares this time." Brie shook her head, her thoroughly mussed hair swishing around her head. "We could watch some TV together, I wouldn't be against it. I still don't really know what's on or what exists for entertainment besides one podcast series and that old show from last night. Are you sort of just wanting to chill out? I could find something on my computer to watch if you want some more alone time?" Brie offered.

“I’d love to watch something together!” May beamed. “Watching alone is so boring. Who can listen to my commentary then, huh?” She teased, starting on her way out to the living room. “Hm. We have to be careful what we put on...so nothing specifically aimed for littles? You can never tell with them...I can probably find a family movie? Those usually don’t have anything to regress you, they’re made for amazon kids too after all. Do you like animated or cheesy live action ones more?”

"Cool! I'm glad you aren't sick of me yet!" Brie replied. "If you do want your space though, I get it." She didn't mean for it to sound as pathetic as it must have. Still, May just smiled and Brie went after her down the hallway. While her pull-up was clothlike on the outside and soft inside, there was still a gentle crinkle coming from her with each step she took. She lagged behind May's long strides, hurrying slightly to keep up. She initially thought about asking to watch something more adult, but her experience with the podcast last night convinced her that maybe the hypnotic triggers in anything that wasn't 'family' oriented would be too much for her. "I think I'd like something animated more, I don't know about your world but at least in mine 'family' movies fall into either really good or really bad categories without a lot of inbetween. Lets just say you find more good animated ones than live action ones." When they were out at the couch, Brie initially wanted to try and climb up on her own but remembered May's request to not try it without help. "Could I get a boost up?"

“Well, of course, you little princess.” May said teasingly, scooping the little up and plopping her down on the couch, before sitting next to her in case Brie wanted to stick close like last night. And also, May liked being affectionate, she was a cuddly person, she’d never say no to it! “I can put on a movie I was obsessed with when I was a kid. I watched it all the time, I swear I thought Renee and Rachel were going to lose it if I made them see it one more time.” She grinned, pulling up a streaming service, before picking said movie.

“Oh! Oh, wait!” May jumped back up from the couch. “We definitely need snacks. Can’t watch a movie without snacks! I’ll be right back!” Sure enough, the amazon was back within a few minutes, handing Brie a bowl of one of the little snacks she’d picked earlier along with a cup of juice in one of the cute new Brie sized ones. “....Please no spills on my couch, alright?” She gave the little a hesitant look, before sitting down again, starting the movie. It was a cute sweet animated film about an in-betweener girl wanting to prove she could be just as good as horse racing as the amazon girls in her class. One of those sappy horse girl movies, they all tended to be pretty similar, but May was so weak to them. 

Brie blushed at being called 'little princess' but she'd be hard pressed to say she didn't enjoy the feeling it gave her. Sure life with May was just a bit immature but she found herself in such gender euphoria mode that it was hard to be bothered by it. "Sounds like an old favorite then, I'm excited."

Brie carefully accepted the cup from May. It was proportionally larger than one back home even if it was for 'smaller' hands. Brie made sure to use both hands with her new cup, drinking her sweet, delicious juice as carefully as she could. She even asked May to place it back on the table when she was finished. The couch was simply too big to clamber over and then with the gap between the couch and the coffee table, it was just inviting a spill. Brie munched happily on snacks as the movie began, these we're salty to complement the juice and she devoured them ravenously, asking for at least one refill of juice even before the first act ended. The plot was silly and simple but the emotions were broad and the problems were easy to her adult mind. Still, it was very relaxing and compelling all at once. "I so would have been a horsegirl.." Brie sighed at a particularly dramatic moment between the lead and her horse. The momentary melancholy drew her out of the movie enough to realize pressure had built in her lower tummy and she found her legs pressed tightly together. She was snuggled so close to May that she had to shift to sit up and that sent a spasm through her belly and she made a slight noise at it and tugged May's sleeve. "May..." Brie sat as still as she could, pressing her little legs together looking up at her friend

“I was the girl who asked for a horse every christmas.” May said dreamily at the same dramatic moment, her favorite moment of the entire movie. “Santa never did bring me one, but I had a massively huge horse figure collection. I still do actually, I can show you s-“ The amazon cut herself off as Brie tugged her sleeve, immediately guessing the problem as soon as she looked down. “Oh! Potty time, huh?” May  quickly paused the movie, picking Brie up to place her down on the floor. Looked to be on the verge of an emergency, oopsie. 

Brie nodded and hurried as fast as her feet would carry her to the bathroom, darting straight for the potty and running practically out of her pajama pants to get to it. Brie quickly dropped the training pantie down from her waist and sat down quick as she could on the seat, feeling a hot stream burst from her as she did. She still ached but the relief, physically at least, was palpable. She examined the inside of her pull-up as she squatted on the little sized potty. It wasn't a big accident, but it definitely was one. Brie wanted to cry and tears did in fact form in her eyes. She kept her sniffling as quiet as she could and refrained from saying anything, fearful that speaking would cause her voice to break. Brie had to think, 'how many times had she wet her pants since arriving?' When she fell, but that was because she got hurt. At Rachel's but that was a choice, she didn't want to use the toilet there if she couldn't sit down. Twice when she was asleep. All of those there were at least excuses for. This one had been an accident. In fact, counting them all up like that, she'd only used the toilet twice. One at home and once at the restaurant. Even discounting the sleeping ones, she had a 40% successful toilet usage rate. The triggers! It had to be them, they might not have been regressive triggers like May said, but maybe they drew her in and made her want to keep watching to the point where she didn't notice until it was too late?

Brie was struck with a dilemma once she got herself under control. Using a pull-up was one thing, bed wetting was one thing, accidents were another. She thought about the littles she'd seen, May seemed nice but she couldn't help but notice how few of them were allowed the nice undies she was. If she was having accidents, May might suggest she try diapers. She didn't want to think about that, pull-ups were comfy and you could take them off to use the bathroom. Diapers, well, the choice was made for you. Brie formulated a plan that was risky, but might let her avoid a nightmare scenario. She got a fresh pull-up from the box and replaced her wet one with it. Once that was accomplished, she buried the wet one deep into the trash bin with her other ones. Brie slunk back into the living room, stopping briefly to pick up her pajama pants but not put them on. It was imperative May see her pull-up was clean. "Could you help me clean up in there?"

May was a bit concerned as Brie took off, in case the little slipped, but she seemed to make her way to the bathroom fine enough. While she waited, the amazon decided to refill the drinks, pouring herself some more water and juice for Brie. “Oh, of course!” Least it was just pee this time. As May made her way to the bathroom, she glanced down at Brie, a bit amused. “Does the princess not want to wear her pajamas pants, huh?” She teased, giving Brie a quick look over. Hm, looked dry, no accidents or leaks. “Good job, cutie. But try to go to the bathroom earlier, okay?” May couldn’t help but say, praise never hurt anyone, before leaning down to remove the potty so they could start cleaning it. 

Brie instantly felt ashamed at being praised for successfully using the toilet when she knew she hadn't and averted her eyes. She struggled to know if she really wanted to tell May, but as much as she wanted to just let May assume she'd done everything successfully, it felt wrong to mislead her friend who was kind enough to clean up her pee. It fact, knowing that she had tried to do it made her feel worse. "Well, OK...I just," as afraid as she was to say it she pushed herself through the wall of shame. "I didn't quite make it. I leaked a little bit. I changed my underwear." She hung her head downcast and brought her hands to her face, covering it as she felt her eyes get misty and hot and her lower lip tremble.

May immediately knelt down and dragged Brie into a hug as soon as she saw the hint of tears. “Hey, hey, it’s okay, Brie. It was just an accident. Lots of littles have them, it’s okay.” She tried to soothe the smaller girl, gently rubbing her back. “It’s only your second day here, you just aren’t used to having a smaller bladder. And you got distracted by the movie, huh? I should’ve asked if you had to go before we started. Thank you for telling me.” May continued to comfort the little until she felt her start to calm down, pulling back to give her one of her usual grins. “See? No big deal.”

"I'm sorry though, I should have just told you. I was afraid through that.." Brie trailed off, stopping herself from speaking any further lest she plant an idea in May's head that she might not have. If what May was saying was true and she did have a disproportionately smaller bladder here than in her world, she would just have to put herself on a schedule and try to use the toilet every one or two hours or so. If even basic triggers designed to just make sure movies held her interest could cause an emergency, she'd just need to do everything possible to make sure her bladder stayed as empty as it could be. May emptying the potty did give her some time to calm back down though and more than anything she wanted to do anything that would take focus off her accident now that it was over and done with. "Do you think we can finish the movie, please?"

“Just tell me in the future, okay? Admitting you had an accident is much more mature then lying about it or trying to hide it.” It was one of the things free littles got caught on after all, one of the things gleeful amazons would jump on as a sign of immaturity. So she had to make sure Brie knew that, just in case. “Sure thing, princess!” May couldn’t help but scoop Brie up to carry her into the living room, she just looked so small and upset. She sat down, placing Brie down next to her again, giving her a grin before starting the movie. “Not much left. What are you feeling for dinner? Just want your leftovers from lunch?”

"I will, I know, I just got scared is all. Going forward if it happens again, I'll tell you." Brie was just relieved that she was avoiding diapers and still able to go to the bathroom on her own. Brie let herself be lifted and shifted herself in May's arms to make herself easier to carry. She felt so light and dainty being held effortlessly. May felt strong too, and Brie relaxed into her arms, her head resting on May's shoulder. It felt strangely pleasant to be held this way. "Probably, unless you're wanting to make something else." Brie curled up next to May, without pants to muffle it, her pull-up crinkled slightly beneath her.

“Not much of a cook.” May shrugged, wrapping her arm around Brie as the little curled up next to her. “And I’m still on a college diet, honestly. The microwave is just so handy and quick.” With that, she was content to watch the end of the movie, idly rubbing Brie’s back. It was a sappy predictable ending, the in-betweener won the big race and proved everyone wrong, the horse was tamed despite his spicy attitude, she reconciled with her distant father, all that. But May still adored it every single time.

"It's alright, I'm not either. Leftovers sound pretty good in that case." Brie continued to nuzzle into May. She liked having May's arm around her and the comfort of having her back rubbed. It felt nice, and without a nap and compelling interest in the movie, she would have fallen asleep. May was right, the movie was enjoyable. Part of that may have been the hypnotic suggestions pulling her into it, designed to get her invested in the plot and characters but what she enjoyed most was just getting to enjoy such a simple pleasure in such a safe, comfortable environment. Brie was ready for dinner by the end though. "Thanks for watching that with me, I can see why you like it. Do you think we could do this again? In spite of earlier I really liked watching it with you." 

Shortly before the credits started rolling, May's phone buzzed with a message from Renee. "Any updates on how Brie is responding?"

“Of course, princess. I love movies.” May leaned over to give Brie a tickle on her stomach, before scooping her up and placing her down on the floor. “Okay, want to try the potty again before I heat dinner up? Good to get in the habit of trying often.” She gave the little another smile, before picking up the remainder of the snacks to clean up. Once in the kitchen, she pulled Brie’s leftovers from the fridge, sliding them in the oven to heat up as she waited. 

And looked like she had another text to answer! Today’s been alright! She had a bad nightmare last night after listening to a horror podcast, and she’s..had a few accidents. Typical little things, you know? Been really cuddly today too, it’s so sweet.

Brie scampered off into the bathroom. After having an accident she'd been planning on making regular trips anyway, if May was going to help her too even less chance that it would happen again. Brie dropped her pull-ups to her ankles and sat on her potty. Unfortunately, not enough time had passed and after a five minute sit nothing had come out. She would try again after dinner, she told herself and pulled her underwear back up and left the bathroom. May wasn't in the now cleaned living room so she followed the smell into the kitchen to find her. "No luck this time. I'll try later though. Is dinner ready?"

"Accidents? Plural? Right. More cuddly than yesterday would you say? Any other regressive behavior?"