LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brie's First Girlhood: Priv with groveoflove

LilGirlLya

May glanced in the mirror to see Brie fast asleep. Smiling a bit, she started on her way to the restaurant, a nice looking place called Angie’s Garden. She couldn’t remember if Angie had been the owner or the owner’s little. But once she pulled into the parking lot, she decided to let Brie sleep for a bit longer before waking her up. ‘course, she couldn’t resist snapping a photo and sending it to Rachel, Brie just looked so cute and tiny there! Someone knocked right on out as soon as I started the car!

After that, she scrolled through social media for about fifteen minutes or so, before glancing at the time. “Hey, Brie, sweetie. We’re here, time to wake up.” She gently shook the little’s shoulder, before starting to unbuckle her. She gave Brie a bit to wake up fully, before placing her back on the ground, taking her hand. “Okay, I think they have bathrooms for training littles here. Do you need to go before I ask for a table?”

"What, oh hey," Brie groggily came back to the land of the living, "are we here?" Brie had no idea how long she'd gotten to sleep but she was still a bit drowsy. The feeling hit her as soon as May asked her about using the bathroom. The inside of her pull-up was lightly wet and quite warm. She shifted a bit, yup. Brie shook her head, "Well, kinda. I needed to go before we left the store but there weren't little bathrooms there. Now I, well, I might need a new pull-up if you have one?" Brie asked, blushing as she did. This wasn't 100% confirmation for her, but after last night, she imagined that among the physical changes that had happened to her, one of them was that she was probably a bed wetter again. It wasn't too surprising, she had been until she was 7 back home. It was a bit annoying, but at least she'd found out that training panties in this world were so great before she found out she was wetting the bed again. She couldn't imagine she'd take incredibly kindly to the idea if it came out of the blue without knowing that. "When you get me out, could you check the back of my shorts too please?"

“I did bring a few extras just in case you had to go while we were at the store.” May fished them out of the backseat, slipping them into her purse to give Brie a hint of discretion. She scooped Brie out of her seat, turning around to examine the back of her shorts. “You look good, looks like you didn’t go too much. Lucky, I didn’t think of grabbing you a change of pants or shorts.” May gently ruffled Brie’s hair, taking her hand as she began walking to the restaurant.

Once at the front, a friendly looking hostess greeted them, and was more then happy to point them in the direction of the bathrooms, with a bit of a knowing smile. The little bathroom was a bit of a change then usual. While there were a few obvious potties and a changing table, most of the toilets were, well, regular toilets but sized for a little. Soft music played from a hidden overhead speaker, and the entire bathroom smelled sweet. Looking at it, May wondered if free littles were frequent guests here along with adopted littles. “Okay, sweetie, do you want to try seeing if you have anything left in you before you change? Then we can get a table and put some food in you.” She playfully poked the smaller girl’s stomach. 

"Thanks, I might need to use one of those before we eat," Brie let May help her out and followed her into the restaurant. She hadn't really gotten to walk around much in a wet pull-up before. Last night she'd been so out of her mind in fear to really think about it and she'd been hanging out with Maddie in the playpen yesterday, so she was more on her knees that anything. It certainly felt strange. The thickness of the underwear was readily apparent as it had swollen up quiet a bit. Brie wasn't entirely convinced she'd only peed a little despite what May said. She knew how full her bladder was getting before she took her nap and how full it wasn't now, as well as how thick her pull-up had gotten between her thighs.

Brie agreed to give using the toilet a chance before eating. It probably wouldn't be worth the effort, but why not. True enough, after a few minutes trying to make something happen, nothing was. Maybe she could try again before they left? May really didn't like cleaning her toilet after she pooped earlier so in quite the reverse from the normal, she wanted to try to go in public when she could. The scent and the music were nice, but Brie kept in mind the suggestive power that May warned her about. Still, this clearly wasn't made for babies, so maybe like the mall it was just made to help people calm down and relax. After a few minutes with no luck, she removed her shoes and shorts and then her pull-up as well. She asked for a got a fresh pull-up and stepped into it. Good as new into the softest,cutest, comfiest, and coincidentally most absorbent underwear she'd ever worn. "No luck but I can try again later." Brie informed May while the big helped her wash her hands. "What do you like hear? What do you recommend?" she asked as they prepared to leave the bathroom

“I’ve never actually been here.” May admitted. “It’s a family restaurant, I only know about it because one of my roommates in college had a little brother who loved the chicken fingers, and would beg to come here every time her family visited. I never really had a reason to come before.” It did look friendly though. A lot of families with both amazon kids and/or littles, though of course the number of littles out numbered the amazon kids. It was a shame, even with all the advancement in the last few decades the birthrate for amazons was still only a bit higher than when she’d been a kid. She’d always had the most amount of amazon kids in her family growing up, most of her classmates either had none or only one amazon sibling, the rest were adopted littles. 

It was fairly busy, so it was a bit of a wait till the hostess was able to bring them to a table, one with a booster chair, though there was space on the table to slide a high chair right against it. That seemed sweet, then even the youngest littles could be right apart of the table as well. May helped Brie into her seat, before sitting across from her.

”Hiya! Just the two of you today? How are you?” A bubbly looking mid teen approached the table, clearly a waitress. “Now, little missy, we have a few different menus to choose from here, because sometimes it’s fun to have different options, huh? Would you like our cowboys menu, our princess menu, or our pirates menu?” She brightly addressed Brie. “We also have a regular littles menu if someone is feeling too big for any of the themed ones.” She winked.

"Oh cool, so it'll be new for both of us. You know, that sounds basic but it also sounds pretty delicious." The restaurant was pretty similar to a family restaurant back home but like everything else here, there seemed to be a quality difference that placed it at least a rung above what she might hope to find back home at your typical 'American-Food' restaurant. It was comforting and at once hospitable without being over the top. She was glad it lacked the ubiquitous 'stuff on the walls' motif of some places back home, but knowing how seriously these people took things, that stuff might actually be interesting.

What really interested her were the other littles and the big amazon kids. The littles appeared to run the gambit from younger than her actually to much older and their ages ranged from 'younger' than Maddie to just below school age. Brie imagined that's probably what people thought of her as, despite her height. Some of the older amazons had littles that didn't look particularly pleased with their situation but with the younger familes, their littles seemed almost as naturally kid like as the big amazon and mid kids they played with. The older amazons also seemed to be just them and their little or littles, but beside May, most of the younger ones with littles seemed like part of a family.

Brie let herself get boosted up. She was watching the kids when the mid teen waitress came up. Brie knew from the moment she spoke to her that this woman had to have assumed she was a regressed little. She thought she might be embarrassing but it wasn't in the slightest. If anything it was a little exciting. "Princesses pwease." she asked and made sure to wink at May.

“Oh! We have a little princess here! Aren’t you just adorable. And so polite!” The mid cooed, pulling the requested menu from her apron’s pocket along with a pack of crayons. “You two take your time picking what you want, I’ll be back in a few minutes!” It seemed to be a basic kid’s menu options wise, but they all had a ‘princess’ sounding name for them. Likely the difference between the menus was just the naming and the designs. There were the usual chicken fingers and small hamburgers options, but there were also choices that clearly embraced littles’s tendency to like overly sweet or salty foods with names like ‘Princess Maple’s Sugary Mac n Bites’. The coloring book portion of the menu also seemed to be geared to knowing most littles would likely be more interested in coloring pictures that weren’t just a simple small one or just a tick-tack-toe board.

”Oh, I could’ve sworn you’d pick the pirate option, Brie.” May teased, flipping through the much more boring adult menu. “What sounds good to you so far?” This place seemed sweet, she’d have to tell Rachel to bring Maddie some time. From the glance she’d thrown over to Brie’s menu, it looked like they had some choices for much younger littles along with older ones who thought they were too mature for chicken fingers and dipping sauce.

"Oh yeah, sure, OK." Brie laughed as soon as the waitress left. "Hey, I bet you ordered off princess menus to, let a girl have it this once." It was silly but it was also incredibly girly and that triggered something for Brie. Maybe a cis little would find such obvious, patronizing girly options offensive or offputting put being offered a 'princess' menu was literally a brand new feeling for Brie. It was a strange but similar feeling. Almost like the first time a waitress had called her 'Miss' and she knew they weren't just wrangling for a higher tip. It felt like 'passing' as a girl rather than as a woman and it was a funny, exciting feeling. She hadn't had a new, female 'first' in a long time. After long enough the unusual firsts of a transition become routine. 

"You know, I heard good things about the chicken fingers. I think those could be good."

“I might’ve! Though I was a serious horse girl for a good few years there.” May laughed as well, putting her menu back down. “Do you feel like coloring? Because that menu is adorable, just look at that castle.” Kids menus were always fun when you were young, and it was always a little bittersweet deciding you were too old to scrib

“I might’ve! Though I was a serious horse girl for a good few years there.” May laughed as well, putting her menu back down. “Do you feel like coloring? Because that menu is adorable, just look at that castle. And you should ask to try out all their sauces, I hear they have a mystery one.” Kids menus were always fun when you were young, and it was always a little bittersweet deciding you were too old to scribble on one anymore. But littles never had to grow out of any of those childhood activities.

After a few minutes, the waitress returned, placing down a basket of cheesy bread. “Okay! Now what can I get you? Oh! And will we be using a sippy cup tonight or is someone big enough to use the one for the older kids?” She asked cheerfully, pulling her notebook out of her pocket. “We have apple, cranberry, orange, and pineapple juice!”

May hummed, glancing over at Brie before placing her own order. “I’ll be getting the wings, medium sauce please. And could I get a diet coke?”

"I can absolutely see that!" Brie remarked, picturing May as a kid the image certainly fit. Brie certainly gave coloring a hard consideration, "maybe I should, I don't know. We could both work on it together?" When the waitress returned, Brie was a bit surprised that she was being given the chance to order on her own. At first she thought to ask for a regular glass, but Brie had only bought a few glasses in her size, plus, she was playing along with things at least while the waitress was nearby. "I believe, I will require a sippy cup and orange juice please, oh, and the chicken fingers. All of the sauces if you don't mind." Brie ditched her normal speaking tone and inflection to adopt something of a put on, what she imagined a little trying to act like an adult would sound like. When the waitress left, Brie burst out laughing and explained to May, "OK, that was fun. Plus, if where you're from is like where I'm from they don't wash and reuse kids cups, they give them out. So I probably just got you a free new cup. Once I leave, I'm sure you can use it for Maddie too!"

“Coming right up, sweetie!” The waitress shot a knowing smile at May, obviously thinking Brie was just a little trying to act all mature and big. “I’ll get those drinks right out, we don’t want anyone getting thirsty, huh?” With that, she left towards the kitchen.

May laughed, leaning over to grab a crayon at Brie’s suggestion. “Keep playing up to her, maybe she’ll offer you free dessert for being so cute. What part do you want to color first? Better pick now or I will claim that pink crayon, and not share.” She said playfully, before looking up as the waitress came back to drop off the drinks. “Thank you. What do you say to the nice lady, Brie?” May prompted, thinking it might be fun to join in on the little’s game. 

Brie got the pink crayon as fast as she could, really enjoying the game the two were playing with the waitress. "Hey, are you going to turn down free desert? If that pizza was what I have to look forward to with portion sizes, I'm gonna need help."

"Thank you!" Brie gushed to the waitress.

“I am in the mood for chocolate....” May said in mock deep thought, tapping her chin. “And if I’m going to have a cute tiny little roommate, I should take all the advantages of having a cute tiny little roommate.” She shot a wide grin at Brie, leaning over to start coloring on the menu. She decided to leave the fun looking portions for Brie, focusing on just the landscaping for now. “I thought I knew art was challenging doing my finale term project last year. Now I know art is challenging using the world’s smallest crayons.” May lamented. And they were the big chunky young kid crayons too, perfect for a little’s small hand. 

“Oh, so polite! You’re just a little doll.” The waitress cooed down at Brie. “Someone knows her manners like a big girl! A lot of littles your age or younger forget them because they get too excited or overwhelmed about being out. Mommy must’ve taught you well. Now your food should be out shortly, do you two need anything else before then?”

"See? We're already helping each other out! You're hosting me for a few months and I get you free chocolate when we go out. It's a great little grift we have going." Brie shook her head at the difficulty May was expressing. "I dunno May, that seems like a you problem, these crayons are working out for me ever so nicely." Brie teased back. "Did you go to school for art? You never told me what it is you do?" Brie asked.

"I'm OK. Thank you!" Brie continued her little kid act, before grinning conspiratorially at May and mouthing the word, 'mommy' and giggling as the waitress walked away.

“Wait till the zoo tomorrow. Little tickets are half price. We’re have money to spare for the gift shop.” May giggled, reaching for the purple crayon now. “Well, I started off majoring in a tech field, but after a year it didn’t really speak to me any longer, you know? I thought about engineering for a bit, but I got into a real big art hit junior year, so I started studying that. And then promptly lost interest in it a month before graduation.” She laughed. “Haven’t really found anything that I want to stick with just yet. Right now I just do digital commissions or bail friends of friends out if their computer bricks and they don’t want to head to a repair shop.”

May stuck her tongue teasingly at Brie, going for a piece of bread for now. “And your end goal of making me feel as old as Rachel is revealed!”

"I think we're in a similar boat then, I'm not doing anything in the field I wanted to be in either. I actually got an education degree. My goal is to be a teacher but working an office job was a blessing during transition. I had privacy to go through puberty again in relative peace outside of the public eye and got decent pay and benefits too. Plus, well, the more I think about it the more worried I get about teaching. I'm just afraid being like I am, it's going to be hard to find a place that will want to hire me and stand up for me if people find out about me, you know?"

Brie grabbed one for herself, "Well, it wasn't my end goal, but if I can accomplish it along the way..." she left the end of the joke unsaid, and laughed as well. "Besides, if we're playing pretend and you want to trade places with me, be my guest!" The food arrived soon enough and true to the form she expected from last night, the portion size was huge. Brie doubted seriously that she'd be able to finish the chicken fingers, let alone the pile of fries that came with it. The plate came with a handful of ramekins full of sauces and while she identified some of the more normal ones, true to May's claim, she couldn't figure out the final one. "May, I'm having a hard time placing this, could you tell me what it is? It's good but I don't know the flavor."

May had to keep reminding herself that Brie wasn’t a little back home. A little as a teacher seemed so odd. But she wisely kept that opinion to herself. “Your world has a hard time accepting people for who they are, huh? I’ve heard a lot of stories, but I guess I assumed they were a bit exaggerated.” May admitted. “And we can trade places when you get four feet on me, stinker.” 

The wings were good, spicy like she wanted, but not too spicy. Her roommates used to tease her for being a wimp about hot food. On Brie’s suggestion, she snatched a french fry from the littles plate, before dipping it in the sauce, making a face as soon as she tried it. “That’s ungodly sweet, Brie! Feels like they dumped pure maple syrup and honey in here, bleh.” 

"Yeah, home's not great. I suppose everywhere has problems though. I mean, I'm probably underselling it. I don't know. It's sort of like, if all people know about your dimension is that years ago people got grabbed off the street and turned into babies and people focused on just that but not the art or science or anything, I mean, they wouldn't have a full picture. It doesn't matter that most of the littles I've seen here look pretty happy with things and you told me yourself that the old, 'grab 'em and they don't have any rights thing' is gone. Still...yeah, home has a lot of problems." The truth was, even if Brie didn't want to come off as melodramatic, home wasn't great when she actually looked at it objectively. The world had it's problems and prejudice and it seemed here they had solved already a lot of stuff that there was just no desire to do back home. Back home she was worried she might never get a job in her field, she had issues with her family, and her roommates were OK for roommates. Not to mention her dating life.

"Maybe if you come visit me we can? I bet back in my dimension we're probably pretty similar unless you're taller than Renee. If that's the case you'll be huge even there and I'll still be tiny compared to you."

"Really, is it that sweet? I don't know, I guess I can taste the honey-maple. It's really good though.." Brie said absentmindly as she continued to eat, a little bit more quickly than before and using the special little sauce exclusively now.

“We don’t have to talk about it if you don’t want, or if it’s uncomfortable to think about.” May offered, taking a sip out of her iced tea. “We can totally talk about anything else. Like how you should definitely let me do your hair sometime. Because it’s adorable, and I’ve been dying to get my hands on it. I’m thinking pigtails, or braids. I can do so many different kinds of braids, don’t test me.”

May laughed lightly, sitting back. “I’ve been taller then Renee since I was sixteen. Hit my second growth spurt and shot right up. I like to think its karma for me being the kid sister for so long. So someone’s still going to be teeny tiny.” She teased. “If I visit, I’ll give you a piggyback ride. And you can show me the sights in your dimension.” May was interested in seeing if art was any different here compared to there. Different subjects or styles, or just to see what was caught fame there that might not here. Her knowledge of that dimension’s history was rather limited, but she did know there were a few famous starving artists, who only caught fame long after their deaths.

"Oh yeah?" Brie's interest was piqued at the idea of pigtails. It was strange, but she always chalked in up into the great big category of things she missed about not getting a girlhood. Her hair was finally shoulder length and it had taken a while to get there. She really had never had a chance at them before. It wasn't like she was going to wear them to work. "You have my attention. Do you really think my hair is long enough?" Brie couldn't keep it sounding like a normal question, the curiosity and hope that her hair wasn't just long, but now long enough to style, crept in.

"Oh no, well, at least back home you wouldn't have to help me in the bathroom or out in public. I promise, I don't wet my pants nearly as much when toilets are my sized! It's interesting, a lot of the natural stuff seems similar here as it was back home, it's just 'more' here you know? If anything you'd probably find my dimension a bit shabby if this is your frame of reference." Brie looked down at her plate. The chicken was only halfway gone and she'd only made a dent in the mound of fries. Still though, "May, I think if I eat anymore my stomach is going to kill me. I'm willing to die for chocolate though, I'll take one for the team and go out with a smile on my face."

May grinned widely at her success. Oh, yes, she could even do it tomorrow before the zoo. It would be adorable. “Of course, cutie. The short pigtails are pretty in fashion for littles your age too. Do you think you’d like them low or high on your head? And do you want hair clips or barrettes? Because I used to collect those like a fiend. That and bracelets. I’d wear like a dozen to school. We can probably find a cheap pack of them at the drug store on the way home.”

“Your sacrifice won’t be in vein, Brie.” May said solemnly. “I’ll be sure to pack the leftovers in a box, along with whatever bit of you I can find if you end up exploding. I’ll break out the hot glue gun once I’m home.”

Speaking of the devil, the waitress returned, her seemingly usual bubbly smile still on. “How are we doing? Can I get anyone a refill or some boxes to take your food?” She shot a quick wink at Brie, before placing down a small bowl of vanilla ice cream with a brownie and a squiggle of caramel on top. Small, of course, being by this dimension’s serving sizes. “Polite cute littles get a free dessert with their meals. Now don’t eat too fast, honey, I bet your Mommy wouldn’t want you to end up with a tummy ache before your nap!”

"Maybe like low if you think they'll be short? I don't know, I've never had pigtails before." Brie couldn't help but be excited. There wasn't a 'girlier' style than pigtails. "I'll let you do what you think is best on my hair, I might have less than a years experience with it nearly this long."

"Thank you!" Brie put on her kidified voice again, continuing their game with the waitress. "I already had a nap though," Brie got a big, faux shock look on her face and turned to May, eyes big and lip pouty, "Not another nap, please!" Brie could barely keep from cracking up as she whined performatively.

“Oh, this will be fun!” May beamed, reaching over the table to ruffle Brie’s hair. “You’re going to look adorable at the zoo tomorrow. Maybe you can charm the workers into giving you a free pass.”

She looked over to the waitress. “Oh, thank you! Just the check and two boxes, please, for Brie’s here leftovers and dessert. And hmmm, I don’t know, Brie...that nap was pretty short. You might fall asleep early and wake up before anyone else tomorrow, and then be too tired at the zoo with Aunt Rachel. Poor little Maddie would be so disappointed. You don’t want to disappoint your baby cousin, do you?” May was just as content to continue playing this game with Brie, it was both funny and cute. The waitress beamed again, clearly still finding Brie just a little cutie, before leaving to grab the boxes and check. “Brie, do you think you need the bathroom again before we leave?”

"I probably should, huh?" Brie remembered how unpleasant cleaning out the toilet at home was and wanted to avoid that if at all possible. "Could you give me a boost down?" Brie accepted the help from May and went off to the bathroom in the back by herself as May finished everything up at the table. The bathroom was a big more crowded this time than last. One of the changing areas looked to be in use as a big was changing the diaper of who Brie imagined to be his son. It hadn't occurred to Brie before, but little bathrooms were probably like family bathrooms were back home. The boy on the table looked to be maybe a bit older than her, but she couldn't get a good enough look at his face to know for sure. He was certainly smaller though, even smaller than Maddie and babbling a happily as any baby. It was enough to make Brie shudder when she closed herself in a stall. Most of the littles that she saw looked happy with their situation and with forced abductions in the distant past, it meant that they all probably chose this on some level. Still, to be so small that you'd be permanently such a brand new baby, that was scary. It was hardly a life at all. Just a cycle of eating, sleeping, and pooping. Putting it that way though made Brie more uncomfortable. Ever since her last relationship failed she'd been doing nothing beside eating, sleeping, and working. Their situations mirrored in that momnet in a way that Brie didn't like.

She finished up and after a bit was able to poop into the little potty. She actually felt a bit of accomplishment, since it meant that they wouldn't have to deal with emptying a BM from her toilet into the big one later tonight. Brie wiped up and pulled her training pants up around her waist. She heard a flush from the adjacent toilet before leaving and exited the stall to see another little on a stool washing her hands. This little looked a bit taller than her but was dressed in business attire. She was made up and had her hair nice, but on her stool looking up at her, Brie could see the outline of a pull-up like hers under her skirt. Combined with the physically younger appearance this dimension gave littles, she looked like a little girl playing dress up. Seeing her on the stool, Brie realized she had no way to wash her hands.

"Excuse me..excuse me?" Brie tried to get her attention. "Could I use your stool?" The woman turned around and gave Brie a look of pitiful contempt.

"Oh, no sorry, this is for me. I'm a free little, you see. You should get your mother to help you."  Brie was a little annoyed with the condescending tone in her voice.

"Well, I'm a free little too, my friend just let me use the bathroom before we left and I need to wash my hands." The woman eyed her up and down in her short denim shorts, pull-up bulge, and super hero shirt.

"Right..I'm sorry, I have to go." The other little hopped down off of her stool and picked it up from a handle that she pulled out of the top of it to carry it like a briefcase. A bright pink purse was slung over the other shoulder. Her mary janes clacked on the tile. With no way to wash her hands without help, Brie just left herself. The bratty way the free little had behaved wasn't going to get her down.

"I'm back, I might need you help with something though if you don't mind?"

After May boxed the food and paid the check, she decided to text Rachel while she waited for Brie to finish up. So what time do you want to head to the zoo tomorrow? And do you want to meet up there or go together in my or your car? We’d have to pay for parking, but don’t know if you want to take Maddie on a shuttle. She slipped her phone back into her pocket once Brie was back. “Hey, cutie! Just talking to Rachel. What do you need help with?” May couldn’t help but spare a glance to see if the little hadn’t made it in time or had leaked. No sign of it though.