LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Brie's First Girlhood: Priv with groveoflove

LilGirlLya

Nearly two years ago, Brielle Elizabeth Klein walked into a therapists office and said her name for the first time. Since telling it to Dr. Renee Evans, she'd said it to most of the people in her life for the first time. Her mother and father weren't happy about it, but were accepting enough. Her littler sister went through a few months of not speaking to her before they finally reconciled. Her younger brother still was giving her the cold shoulder. She'd told it to her general practitioner who gave her affirming hormones, the judge that gave her a new name, and her workplace which gave her a pink slip. She'd had to move back in with her parents for a bit until she found new work and after the awkwardness that involved, she vowed never to resort to that again.

The first few months were a heady rush of changes and firsts and she was grateful that Dr. Evans was there to help her down the path. She'd found her doctors name on line and was surprised when she first met her. Renee was a giantess of a woman nearly topping out at seven feet tall. Brie thought that perhaps Renee was a girl like she was, but it turned out she was an immigrant from one of the parallel dimensions that had been reached by scientists. Dimensional immigrants were something of an anomaly still, but living in a medium sized city they wouldn't be out of the ordinary especially with the population that did cross daily for work. She knew a bit about the other dimension and it seemed a pretty fantastical place. Stories of domineering amazons enforcing a rigid social hierarchy based around height with those at the bottom having no rights. It was chilling but one couldn't help but admire the society they'd built. Advances in medicine, science, and dozens of other fields made study or travel there a tempting prospect and soon Brie felt lucky that she'd found herself with a doctor trained in that realm.

Physical changes began soon bringing about another rush of gender euphoria. Body hair vanished, breasts grew, and Brie generally was happy with the way she looked for the first time in her life. She grew her hair shoulder length and bangs and chose new glasses to better frame her changing face. She was pretty and she loved it. The early days were sort of embarrassing thinking back, her fashion choices trended toward high schooler styles and the junior section. It was a touch awkward for a tall, mid twenties woman to be dressing like a teenager, but she felt like she was making up for lost time. Somethings she liked were younger still. After banishing stuffed animals a long time ago in her past life, she became a stuffie queen. The first time she was called 'cute' she nearly died.

After a year passed though, things slowed down. The whirlwind of her transition gave way to what had become her day to day life. For the first time it occurred to Brie that the depression and anxiety that led her to finally confront her dysphoria didn't magically go away once the dysphoric feelings did. For all the good it did her, estrogen wasn't an anti-depressant. She struggled and began having problems at work and in her personal life. Fights with her mom, roommates, and a bad break up with a boyfriend drove her into as deep of a depression as she'd felt since before the transition. Being 24 meant she had access to liquid methods of coping that she didn't in college and her life in general had seemed to stall. Thankfully, she still had Dr. Evans.

Renee listened to her and after talk therapy didn't help she suggested an unorthodox form of therapy to Brie. Renee offered to sponsor her and make arrangements with her health insurance to get her mental help in the other dimension. Renee was prepared to write Brie two months of paid leave off of work through the employee short term disability plan to get her the treatment she needed, and even offered to let her stay with her sister May. Brie wasn't sure and voiced some of her concerns about the dimension Renee camee from but was calmed when Renee told her that tales of the cruelty of her dimension were overblown travelers tales. Besides, Brie was a mature, responsible woman who'd navigated the transition process on her own and was just dealing with a little setback so there was no chance that her maturity would place her among the littles. In Renee's world, maturity wasn't simply an emotional concept, it had a physical dimension and Brie had proven herself an excellent candidate for treatment there.

So, after weeks of thought, Brie agreed and Renee had went to work signing the paperwork with insurance companies and arranging for a travel broker into the alternate dimension. When the day came Brie took the ticket Renee had mailed to her to the dimensional transit terminal and checked in. After signing her travel waiver and getting her luggage situated her broker asked if she had any final questions and wished her well and promised he'd see her in two months.

Brie lost consciousness in her seat and had no idea how long she was out of it. When she woke up, the door to the transition pod opened and immediately she knew something was off. She'd dressed comfy for the trip in sweat pants and a tee shirt but the clothes were now a bit too big for her, the chair was higher up than she remembered it, and the stuffed kitty she'd brought as a carry on seemed larger too. Brie felt tiny and it unnerved her.

"You've arrived *MS BRIE KLEIN*, please vacate the chamber for use by the next traveler." Brie stepped out into a giant world, on the other side waited two months of adventure she was no longer sure she was ready for.

Edit: This RP was originally started to run in conjunction with another RP with groveoflove, A New Start. Given the long hiatus between replies and the extended time at the zoo shifting focus on to this RP, it feels right to drop a link to the companion RP as well.

May had been a bit skeptical when Renee had first announced she’d planned to immigrate to the other dimension. From everything she’d heard about there, it just seemed so behind, you know? Like medieval dark ages behind on tech. Her sister had corrected her on that, they weren’t that far back in comparison, but jeez, most of it was still refusing to use renewable sources of energy! And their tech was like, what their grandma used.

But Renee had seemed interested and happy, so of course May was thrilled for her too even if she didn’t fully understand her reasons. Renee was her big sis after all. (Though May had been taller since she’d hit her second growth spurt at seventeen.)  Then to her big surprise, Renee asked May if she’d like to house one of her patients for a bit. And, well, May wasn’t going to say no to that! Sometimes as the youngest, it felt like her sisters tended to skip over her in the line of requesting favors. But she was 23 now and now had her own place, and didn’t have kids or any littles running around. So, seemed logical for her to be the pick this time around.

Plus, Brie was like the cutest name May had ever heard, and May had to meet her. 

So, here she was, waiting at the pick-up spot at the transportation services, toying with a strand of hair. She’d recently had gotten it cut into the cutest little pixie cut, and was now debating on dyeing it bubblegum pink. Or maybe mint green. Mint green was very in right now. She glanced back out at the travelers spilling on out, trying to keep an eye on the mids. Of course, you never knew what size someone from the other dimension would come out as, but Renee had said Brie most likely would be a mid. She hadn’t been super close friends to any mids really, but they seemed okay. Maybe a bit immature and desperate to then act mature, but okay. Might be fun rooming with one for a bit!

One of the attendants helped Brie get her bag from storage. It had shrank too it seemed, or maybe just everything else was bigger? Still, despite the fact it looked like a purse to the towering attendant, it seemed more like a duffle bag on her. Brie thanked her but the way the giant woman kept her eyes locked on her made her feel uneasy and she broke her gaze quickly.

"Dry for now," Brie thought she heard from behind her. The woman The woman was in the process of inspecting the seat with rubber gloves and Brie caught the attendant looking at her, eyes looked on her bottom. A bit of paranoia swelled up inside of her. She hiked her now loose pants up and shuffled toward the exist with her stuffed kitten in the other arm and her now oversized bag on her shoulder.

Her first view outside of the pod was a lot to take in. Everything was overwhelmingly large and people rushed by twice to three times her size. She felt like a child in a sea of knees and waists looking up to make out a face that matched the one in the picture that Renee had given her. Its was disorienting being so small relative to her environment but the dimension itself was breathtaking. Everything was clean and vaguely futuristic. Many of the tasks that people had done on the other side were automated here, she even spied some humanoid machines that seemed to act on their own. If that was the case, then she was mistaken at just how much further advanced things were here. She was excited at that thought. Once the scale and novelty of things had been taken in things did seem fairly normal with people arriving and departing like they had on the other side. Still, there was something unpleasant and a bit creepy about the way some of them leered at her.

Through a lucky break in the crowd she spotted a pink haired woman who looked like her therapist and pushed through the throngs of people. "May! May!" she shouted trying to catch her attention.

May blinked, looking up as someone called her name, assuming it must be Brie. And the little calling it did fit Renee’s description of her patient, to her surprise. Huh. Didn’t come out as a mid after all. 

“Brie?” The amazon called back, quickly making her way over to the much smaller girl, slipping on through the crowd before stopping in front of Brie. Well, this was a bit unexpected. But May had always been one to go with the flow of things. “Oh! Well, hi, Brie! Oh my gosh, you’re so much cuter in person, just look at you!”

Brie blushed immediately. Being called cute was still like cat nip to her. "Thank you. Yes, I'm Brielle Klein, nice to meet you," she normally greeted people with a hug but give the size difference and the fact she was staring May in the pelvis, she shuffled her items around in her hands and went for a hand shake on her toes instead. "I didn't expect things to be massive here, it's a bit much to get used to," she said to May. May looked similar to her therapist but if Brie thought that amazon Renee towered over her in her dimension, she wasn't quiet prepared for how much larger May was. "Do you think we can get out of here? It's a bit...well, busy."

May, on the other hand, had nothing against crouching down and pulling Brie into a hug. “Brielle! That’s even cuter!” She released the little after a few moments, pulling back up to her full height.

“Oh, sure! We can head back to my apartment! Boy, I’m glad I took a shuttle here, I didn’t even think to get a carseat for my car!” May chattered away, offering her hand to the smaller girl so she wouldn’t get lost in the crowd. “Oh! Here, I can carry your bag for you, then you could still hold onto your kitty.”

"Oh, yeah, thank you," Brielle slides her bag down her shoulder and hands it to May who carries it effortlessly. "Um, excuse me though, car seat? Is that something people from my world have to use here? I didn't realize it would be so much bigger."

Looking at the bag, and down at the current state of Brie’s outfit, May suspected she was going to be in need of some new more correctly sized clothes. Oh, well! Shopping was fun, and it could be an enjoyable bonding experience. And she really didn’t have any supplies in her apartment for a little right now. 

“Of course, silly! You could get really hurt without one if we got into an accident.” May pointed out. “There’s some strict laws on seating depending on your size.” Glancing at Brie, she guessed she was around the size of a two year old, so a car seat was definitely needed, though she’d likely be fine without one of those infant carriers. She held Brie’s hand tight as she started heading back to the shuttle station, trying to go slower so the little’s much smaller legs could keep up with her.

"Yeah, I suppose I can see why. Back where I'm from your sister is tall, but she's only like a foot and a half or so taller than I am. I really wasn't sure what to expect. Renee told me it wouldn't be too different though." Brie trailed off a bit as she followed May through the busy station and out into the sunlight of the city street. "Is it normal to be a bit disoriented after a trip through? This is my first time here and things have just felt a bit off since coming through. I don't feel sick, just sort off...well, is dimension lag a thing? Anyway, yeah, I think I'd like to get to your home and rest a bit."

“Well, you definitely shrank here!” May laughed cheerfully, looking back down at Brie. “Oh. I don’t really know. But that makes sense! Your days are only twenty four hours, right? You could nap once we get back to my place. Hopefully you’d feel up for some shopping after that!” She hummed.

Luckily the shuttles weren’t too far from the station, likely intentional planning for wearily travelers. She lead the way to the shuttle that went towards her side of the city, glancing down as she stopped at it. Looking at it, the stairs up did seem a bit tall for a little....but she didn’t want to make Brie feel uncomfortable. “I could pick you up.” May offered, shifting the bag’s weight to her other shoulder. 

"Yeah, I can see that. Renee mentioned that you were taller over here but she never mentioned the shrinking part.." Brielle trailed off a bit. Even out on the street it was obvious that people had their eyes on her. Two years of lived experience caused her to momentarily doubt she was passing, that's what she would have associated looks like that with in the past. But here, it was probably just as simple as she was a tiny traveler being led around by the hand by a larger person. She probably was a sight. "Oh, your days are longer here?" She hadn't been told to prepare for that either. In that case taking a nap did seem prudent, at least to maintain a reasonable sleeping schedule. "Yeah, I think I could go for some shopping, I packed pretty light because I knew things would be different here and Renee told me you'd take care of most of the accommodation stuff. I won't need an adapter for my phone or computer of anything will I? I probably need to charge my phone."

Brie didn't really know what to say at the offer of being picked up. Her first thought was to balk, but deep down the very idea made her feel funny. Brie was pretty tall in her world and that plus spending so much time living as a guy gave her really complex emotions about the offer. "Um..May? Don't take this weird but...I um, I've never been picked up before and I kind of thinkimightlikeitsomaybethisonceisokifyouwantto?" The last words came out in a jumble and Brie was a bit embarrased to be admitting something like that to a stranger so soon. But, here she was offering and one of her deepest fantasy about being a petite girl and being picked up that her male puberty had gotten in the way of suddenly was being offered, albeit not necessarily in the way that Brie would want it, but still, it was pretty close and how many times was someone going to offer to carry her in her life?

“I already got an adapter, figured you’d want to use your phone here.” May answered, though a part of her felt weird about the idea of a little having unsupervised access to a laptop and phone. Brie wasn’t her little or anything, but there were some not so good things on there aimed directly at littles. Oh, well, she’d think on it more and see how Brie did with it!

She’d also really only gotten the last part of that jumble of words, but it was enough to guess Brie’s message. “Of course, cutie!” May laughed lightly, bending down to carefully pick up Brie and place her on her hip. “Don’t squirm away now.” She stepped easily on board the shuttle, stopping to give the driver her pass. Once done that, she moved to find some seats. Luckily, the shuttle was clearly no strangers to little riders, and there were a variety of carseats or booster seats. “And there we go!” She placed Brie down into one of them, sitting down in the seat next to her. “Shouldn’t be a very long ride.”

"Brie held onto May as the giantess easily hoisted her onto her hip. Being so weightless was heady and even though it was a bit embarrassing being carried like a kid, something primal in Brie couldn't help but suppress a grin. She wasn't heavyset, but height had been a source of awkwardness for her. One potential boyfriend had tried to pick her up once, they had both been drunk though and her height didn't help things, the two both tumbled onto the ground and Brie had busted her elbow. Of course it was funny at the time and only really hurt for a few days.

"Well, this is different." Brie said as May placed her in the booster seat. She could see why it was probably best that she was sitting in one, given how oversized everything was though. That is, at least until she got a good look around the shuttle. The adults looked as normal as any might in her own dimension, but it took some time to realize that most of the children in the boosters or car seats weren't really children at all. Renee had helped convince her that stories of adults dressed and treated like babies was more sensationalist media than anything else and, coming from her therapist, she took her at her word. Now though, everyone her size appeared as childish as they possibly could be. Most were dressed pretty indistinguishable from small children back home but some, particularly the older people her height or those with older natives were dressed in exaggerated old clothing styles. She locked eyes with one, a Black man maybe her age with panic in his eyes dressed in a particularly childish sailor suit. An Asian woman a few seats up looked nearly catatonic. An older baby in an giant bonnet and ridiculously poofy vintage dressed had tears in their eyes while nursing a bottle. Most disturbingly, most of the small adults acted just like the children they were dressed as.

She felt the shuttle begin to move and the station vanish behind her. She pulled her phone from her purse to take her eyes away from the adults around her. She had no single and the screen showed a missed text from Renee. "Enjoy my dimension dear, I hope you find the help you need there. Tell May I said hello and see you in two months."

"May," Brielle partially whispered to her therapists sister. "Can you tell me what the deal is? Why are all the adults my size dressed as babies? Renee told me that was an exaggeration?"

May glanced over at the other girl, before noticing she’d forgotten to buckle her in. Oops! That was dumb of her, she didn’t want the little to get hurt if they were in an accident or the shuttle had to stop short. She should’ve remembered most of the carseats around were made so a little couldn’t fiddle around with it. “Oh! Just a second, cutie! Forgot to strap you in!” She giggled, leaning over to quickly do the other girl’s buckle. “I promise I’m not usually this ditzy!” She gave Brie an affectionate hair tussle before sitting back.

At Brie’s question, she glanced around the shuttle at the other passengers. Oh, that was an adorable little sailor suit. Littles always had the cutest clothes, she swore. “What do you mean? They’re just adopted littles. Most adopted littles always look like that.” She paused thoughtfully. “I suppose littles who haven’t been adopted go on a different shuttle line, or use the bus.” She wasn’t sure on that, she’d never been around any free littles till now, besides the rare few in her college. 

"Adopted? You mean they chose to be like that?" Renee had told her about the adoption process, it was probably the thing this world was most famous for. To hear Renee tell it what was normally presented as adoption was the most sensationalized version of things. Adoption was usually between a consenting amazon and little, it may have at one time had it's roots in just snatching littles off of the street but that wasn't how things actually were, at least not anymore. Any accusations were either sensational misunderstandings or outright stereotypical bias against people from this dimension, or at least that's what Rachel at said. From where Brielle sat, it certainly didn't look like she was given the complete story. Maybe some of the ones acting like kids were consenting, but a few of them didn't seem to be enjoying themselves at all. Brielle tried to push it from here mind as she flashed smiles and waves at some of the more alert looking ones. It was a culture shock to be sure, but she'd trusted Renee for years and if he therapist insisted that the practice wasn't as shocking as it might appear, she decided to trust her native friends telling rather than her foreign eyes. There was likely a lot more to things than met her understanding.

"Soo...you said 'free littles'. Do most littles here choose to be adopted like this? I mean, it's just so different, I wasn't expecting it. I hope that doesn't come across as to ignorant?"

“Well, I suppose it’s a bit more complicated then that.” May tapped her chin in thought, glancing back at Brie. Boy, it was weird explaining what felt normal to her to an outsider, especially a little one. But interesting too. “Some littles and amazons meet and they both decide on the adoption process. We get a good few from your world wanting to do that, actually!” And of course some of them didn’t plan on it, but still ended up being adopted. But she didn’t want to scare Brie.

”And then there’s some littles who just aren’t prepared or ready to be ‘big’ or act grown up, you know? Some of them need a bit more care because they can’t take care of themselves and need someone to do that for them. A lot of the smaller littles need that, some more time and care even if they don’t like it at first. Oh, look at me! I sound like my sister.” May laughed, leaning over to playfully poke Bree’s cheek. “Sorry if I can’t answer more, that wasn’t my field of study.”

"No, no, it's interesting, thanks for your perspective. I'm surprised that some people choose it, but it doesn't look terrible. Hmm..," Brie thought, "I guess if I'm there size that makes me a little doesn't it." She had to pause with that thought for a moment, "Renee didn't tell me I would be a little. Though I guess she never said I wouldn't be. Well, I'm glad the forced adoptions are an urban legend then. I don't know how safe I'd feel if people could still grab you off of the street." Brielle thought for a minute and what came to mind caused her to snort with laughter, "It's nothing, but I've always been so tall. It just, it always made me feel so out of place. I come here and I'm looking up at everyone. I'm not sure its better but I suppose when I wished for so long to be shorter, I never specified how short I wanted to be!" Brie continued chatting for a bit but she was tired and finally just leaned back in her booster seat and looked out the window, occasionally switching focus to her phone (still no signal) and people watching. When she people watched it was the littles; smiling, waving, and even doing one quick silly game of peek a boo with one of them.

“Got your wish then! Guess someone didn’t watch all those movies about being really specific about your wishes.” May lightly teased the smaller girl, scrolling through her own phone. The usual messages from her friends, some cute photos on social media, and then- aw! She leaned over to see what Brie was doing, before turning  her phone’s screen to the little. “Look at how cute! My sister Rachel adopted a little a couple weeks ago, isn’t she so tiny?” She gave her a grin. “But I think you’re a bit cuter, Brie. I just love your hair!” Oh, she was definitely coaxing the smaller girl into a makeover at some point. Maybe some braided pigtails.

"Oh let me see," Brie elevated herself as much as she could in the booster seat to look at May's phone. The belt was really tight though and she only could get just an inch or so more height before the waist belt dug deep into her lower abdomen. The woman in the picture looked a lot like May and Renee but the little in the picture was what Brie was most interested in. They had short cut hair in an unusual style, maybe that was from growth? Or maybe the smallest littles got their hair cut short here so it was easier to deal with? If you didn't see in her face that she was clearly at least a teenager, then for all intents and purposes she did look like a tiny baby, no more than around a year old. "Oh she is a cutie isn't she, she's just a tiny little thing. You said she just got her? Aww, thanks. I didn't do much with it today other than put it up but I got a balayage about a month or so back to lighten it a bit. You're hair is great too, I've always wanted to do unusual hair colors but the job situation always has been a bit to precarious to make that gamble." The shuttle's automated voice announced the upcoming station and the electronic screen displaying the route changed to reflect that. Several other people began reaching for their things. "Did you say this is where we get off?"

“Mhm. Haven’t met her yet, but I’m sure Rachel will show her off to the family soon enough.” May leaned over to playfully tickle Brie’s side. “And since you’re staying with me for the next two months, bet you can them too. Oh! I can totally help you dye your hair! I do it on mine by myself, but we could go to a salon too if you want it done more professionally.” She said brightly, standing up to begin unbuckling the smaller girl. “Yep! Here we are. It’s just a short walk from here. Want me to carry you again?” May offered, grabbing Brie’s bag. Littles did have such short legs after all, plus she bet Brie was feeling tired by now.

"Yeah, I might like getting my hair done." Brie honestly would probably not have a better chance to do it but instantly regretted paying for the balayage. Maybe some highlights would be better?

"Oh thank you," Brie weighed the offer. She did enjoy the weightlessness of being lifted first into the shuttle and then onto the seat but being carried that far? That could be a bit much. "No, I think I'm good from here so long as it isnt too far. I know one thing though, first thing when I get there I'm gonna wanna take a nap." It had been late morning back in her world when she made the jump over to this universe, and even though it still appeared to be the early afternoon at latest, she figured she could stand a rest. The whole process had drained her in a way she was surprised that Renee hadn't warned her about. A thought popped into her head, maybe gravity is stronger here? It might explain why things were so much bigger and stronger. Renee also seemed to have a grace that belied her height. She thought about it with all the scientific rigor of someone who hadn't had a science class since their sophomore year of college, and even then got a C in it. It might explain why she felt so tired though? Or maybe dimension lag was real? Who knows. "I um, I might need to ask you to carry my bag though if that's OK?"

“Well, okay, but if you get tired, don’t be afraid to ask. I don’t mind!” May did at least reach over to help Brie down from the seat onto the ground, offering her hand again. “It’s about a ten minute walk or so? It shouldn’t be that busy on the streets either, since the kids from school aren’t out for awhile. And of course, silly! Your bag looks huge compared to you.” May giggled, putting the bag on her shoulder again as she lead Brie off the shuttle.

She paused to make sure the little wouldn’t have any trouble on the stairs, before starting on their way. “Oh! Over there’s a nice little pizza joint, we could go there for dinner if you feel up for it! Think there’s a sushi place I go sometimes when my sisters are visiting, but I never really liked raw fish. Too slimy! But there’s a diner a bit of a walk from here if you want something more normal, I think they have a little menu.” May chattered on as they walked, lightly swinging their hands. She’d always been a bit of a chatterbox, silence was just so boring, you know? And she wanted to show off all the sights to Brie. “The mall is a bit further....I usually drive there, but we could take another shuttle. Then I can pick up a carseat for you, and we can go anywhere!”

After about fifteen minutes or so, they arrived at an apartment complex, a nice modern looking one. Rent was a bit pricy, but the location was worth it. She stepped into the lobby, making her way over to the elevator. Her apartment was only on the fourth floor, but she guessed Brie was likely feeling tired enough to not want to brave four flights of amazon sized stairs. Even the buttons on the elevator were high above any littles head, likely to keep any of them straying from their parents and playing with them. 

"Thank you so much! I promise, I think I shrunk but my bag didn't." The walk was a little tiring but Brie pressed on doggedly. She started walking, she was going to finish doing it too. It would be just here luck that the moment she asked for May to give her a boost they'd be right outside the door. Brie leaned heavily into the sunken cost fallacy to keep her motivated to keep putting one foot in front of the other. "So one thing you'll need to know about me if we live together is I will rarely turn down pizza. After a long day that sounds delightful."

"I guess little menus make sense, when I was a kid I hated being treated like a little b-" she stopped herself, Brie guessed that Renee probably told May since they'd be living together she was trans but didn't want a slip of the tongue to be the thing that revealed it just in case Renee had respected her privacy more than her sisters convinence, "kid, that I always ordered off the adult menu anyway. My parents didn't like it but apparently I used to throw a fit over it." Brie laughed. "I imagine I bounced back better from stuffing myself as a kid than I would now. So for littles, is that just like lighter portions? Maybe a few things more up to speed for the littles we saw earlier?"

"Yeah, the mall might be good. I packed light on Renee's recommendation. I guess she knew my luggage wouldn't shrink down with me, so all I have are a few tops, some comfy pants, underwear, and one or two pairs of jeans. I guess I probably do need that carseet too huh? I just hope it isn't so tight as the one in the shuttle. I felt like it was squeezing me in half. I was afraid I was going to pop when I tried to lift up in it" Brielle giggled a bit again but the belt did hurt. The ache it left in my lower abdomen right along her bladder had been pretty sharp but was subsiding.

"Can you show me around? Maybe then show me to a place where I can just lay down for a bit and catch my breath?" It was a metaphor mostly but Brielle had been taking in some wind as the walk drew to a close.

May hummed. “Oh, I think little menus are more tailored to little tastes. Little food tends to be waaaay sweeter or saltier. I guess your guys’s taste buds don’t change as much when you get older, unlike amazons? We could get some little snacks at the mall too, if you want to try it.”

She selected the button for her floor, stepping on out once they arrived. “Okay! It’s room 412 on the fourth floor. So if you get lost or turned around, you can remember where it is.” May fished her key out of her pocket, stepping aside once the door was unlocked so Brie could get in. “And sure, cutie! I set the spare bedroom up for a guest, but oh....it might be tricky for you to get around.” She said apologetically. “It’s more mid sized. Most of the furniture in it is from a friend who’s mid roommate moved out. But there’s a dresser in there, you could use the lower drawers to unpack.”

The apartment looked fairly nice, though the decorating made it clear it belonged to a woman in her early twenties in her own place for the first time. “Okay! Living room is a bit small, and so’s the kitchen...but well, guess it’s not that small for you, huh? The bathroom is down the hall between my bedroom and the guest room. Not really a great view from any of the windows though.”

"Oh interesting, you know I didn't think of it that way. I wonder if mine are affected since I'm not from here? I didn't think anything but my height would change. I'd be interested in new snacks. Back home there used to be this candy shop in the mall that would stock stuff from Europe and Japan and I always liked finding new things. Depending on how long I sleep for I think I might be up going to the mall this afternoon?" For as small as May claimed the apartment was, so much of it was enormous compared to Brie. Pretty munch anything in the kitchen in particular would be out of bounds for her. The bed may have been a bit big though but it was about as comfortable as anything Brie had slept in before. She didn't even change out of her sweats and shirt before falling fast asleep, only getting off her shoes before going to sleep beneath a thick, soft comforter.

Brie woke up an hour or so later by her phones account to a desperate pressure coming from her bladder. The dull ache from earlier had become a sharp pain that woke her up while she was still tired. She got her glasses from beside her and made her way to the room May had told her was the bathroom. She shouldn't have been surprised but the toilet was massive. Even compared to her world it would have been considered tall. Brie considered asking May to help her up onto the toilet but dismissed the idea from her mind immediately. She didn't like what was between her legs, there was no chance she was going to expose it to a stranger. She thought as desperation mounted. There didn't seem to be a stool or anything that might help her mount the toilet. With no better option, Brie place both hands on the seat and jumped, trying to push herself up. She got off the ground and tried to swing her left leg to mount the toilet and pull herself up the rest of the way. Unfortunately, Brie was never a gymnast and between how this weird dimension affected her physically and HRT sapping her upper body strength, she tumbled almost immediately, landing swiftly and sharply on the ground with a thud.

She bit back a loud, expletive laden cry. She still felt her eyes mist, HRT had boosted her skin sensitivity to but for such a minor fall this one really jolted her beyond what she'd expect. Just as she was attempting to recover she felt pressure give way inside her and the inside of her pants start to grow warm while the outside went dark "Oh Fuck!" Oh fuck, no, no, shit, fuck, no Maddie! Help!" Brie shouted through the closed door. She stood up, stopping the flow momentarily but bladder spasms quickly caused her to give way again. She hadn't peed standing in over 18 months but now she was doing it again, albeit this time in her pants. "Maddie! Help please!" she cried out again before doing what seemed the smartest idea at the time and clambering into the tub, tumbling over the edge into it as well but landing with less of a thud. Still, her urine flow didn't stop and began to pool beneath her in the tub. Brie resigned herself that she was just going to have an accident no matter what at this point, she might as well have it somewhere May could rinse out pretty easily.