LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clear The Air

I know a few of my friends are wandering what happened to me. And why I was banned. Well first of all I would like to say I don't really know why I got the boot. I tried emailing the Mods but they would not answer me back. so I am going to try to tell my side of what happened, I hope this helps. A few weeks ago I was having a very hard time in my real life and when I would come on here to try to clear my mind it seems that every post I made I was stepping on someones toes (I will not name who) then when I tried to say I was sorry they just posted my PM so every one to see it and then the toes got some more feet and my trouble got worse. then Rose stepped in and gave me two warnings and she and I got in to it. Not a smart thing to do I know but after being head to head with the first person I felt like I had to stand my ground, then I made a post about how to people were fighting with each other (and I was not in it) and it went way past anything I ever said to the people I was fighting with. Bam I was gone. Yes it hurt that I could not come back because I really loved being here and I fell I did help make this site better.

I want to be back because I like it here so I am going to be a bigger man and say I am truly sorry to the 3 people and rose for what happened and if I could take it back I would. I will stay away from you if that is what you want, but if you want to make up then let me know. As we all know it takes more than one person to fight so it was not all me. I will take responsibility and say I AM SORRY.

I hope this answers some of the questions that I have gotten from some of my friends and those that just want to know.

Mods please keep this post up and don't delete it let some people see what I am trying to do. Thank you all for letting me get this off my chest and out in the open.

Thank You,

Pampermeinia :pizza:

You will always be my friend and I am glad to talked me into comeing here I really have found this to be a great place to be and I have found a few freinds. I hope the people you are talking about care and take you back in this big family. But if not you will always have me and your true friends. Hang in there buddy.