LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A very successful replacement... babygirl (privat with groveoflove)

Nastya_diapee2.0

Lila grimaced as she was forced to swallow the mouthful of peas, not even able to spit it back out at the woman. Though admittedly, that seemed more babyish than an actual act of rebellion. Despite it, she still kept her mouth shut once again. The woman was going to have to force her to eat all of this, if she wanted to feed her so bad. Right now, it was the only way she could fight back. She shot the woman a glare, weakly kicking her feet, wishing she was at full strength. Then the woman would get what was coming to her.

She didn’t even like bananas. 

I watch how the baby spit out part of the baby food and it flows along her chin, making her face even more childish.

She is trying to kick me legs, but the relaxant is still acting and she does it very weakly. Moreover, with the booties on her legs, her blows do not cause me any damage.

"Your legs are stopping me. Mommy will have to take action."

I take out a pair of cuffs and reinforce her legs with the cuffs to the highchair.

"Well, let's continue."

Once again, I grab the baby by the nose and now I don’t let go, and every time she opens her mouth I load a spoon for her baby’s food.

By the end of the first jar, Lila's face was very dirty.

Cheeks, lips, chin and even nose were covered with baby food.

"You are such a cute dirty piggy." I say with a smile.

I take out my mobile phone and take a photo baby’s dirty face.

"Look. Your very cute." I speak with a smile and I show the baby, the photo.
"Now you need to drink from the bottle."

I go around the chair and grabbing her head, I put the nipple from the bottle to the baby in her mouth.

"Suck the bottle and drink this delicious warm milk."

She looked in dismay at the photo, her struggle stopping for once. What would someone think if they saw this? It was a stupid thought, she knew, it wasn’t her fault she was being held captive by some deranged woman. But still, it felt so humiliating. Like she was an actual baby. 

But before she could react for long to the photo, the woman was stuffing a bottle against her mouth. And reluctantly, she began to suck on it, not wanting the  woman to pinch her nose again. She made a face as she did, she never really liked milk, and it being warm wasn’t helping. She continued to drink the milk, her stomach feeling all twisty.

The baby drank half of the baby bottle.

“Good babygirly,” I said, gently stroking the baby on the head.

"Mommy had to add something to milk. It will help you use the diaper.  Do you already feel that something is happening in your little tummy? After a while, your body will get used to getting the diapers dirty absolutely uncontrollably, as it should be for babies and medicine will no longer be needed. Well, now it's time for meat. And I take a jar with tense beef.

"I hope you understand that the fight is pointless, besides if you don’t eat it you will be in wet diapers for a long time and you won’t like it." I strictly say

Well, the woman admitting to drugging the milk just made her not want to eat even more. How did she know the woman didn’t slip something into that either? Something worse? No, she wasn’t.

Her stomach still feeling tense, Lila turned her head away, giving the woman another weak glare. She might be small, but she’s always been extremely stubborn, just ask her actual parents. “Fuck off.” She spat at the woman, before closing her mouth tight again.

I heard the words of the baby and my smile disappeared sharply.
"Good little one girls don't use these words to their mommies. I'll have to punish you .."

I pull the baby out of the highchair.

I sit on a chair and lay the baby on my lap, ass in the air.

I unfasten her onesie and lower the diaper, exposing Lila's buttocks.

"Your dirty tongue brought you punishment in the form of 25 spanks .."

And I start sill slap her bottom, palm.

After 10 spanks, her ass turned pink, after another 10 it turned bright red.

Towards the end of punishment, cigarettes could be lit from the baby’s ass.

I straighten the diaper on the baby, fasten the onesie again and lower the baby from my knees, to the floor.

"Next time I spank you not hand's, but with the oar I understood the baby?
Now look me in the eye and say the most to baby's tone: "Mommy forgive me. I will be good babygirly's." - I strictly say

“L-Let go of me!” Lila weakly thrashed around as the woman picked her up, only to go stiff as the woman started spanking her. She managed to stay strong for half of it, only tears pricking up in the corners of her eyes. But as it went on, it just hurt more and more, the humiliation of being treated like a misbehaving toddler only adding to the pain. By the end she was crying, though very softly and quietly. 

Lila squirmed away from the woman as soon as she put her down, giving her a wary look. She couldn’t trust the woman to not hurt her even more. She was going to have to play along till the woman slipped up at some point. The girl hesitated for a long time, before sighing. “......Mommy, forgive me. I’ll be a good baby.” She dutifully repeated, her face flushing with shame.

"So that's my sweet cutie." I say, and I wipe the baby’s face from tears with baby wipes.
I take the baby from the floor and sitting on my lap, gently press her to my body and shaking on my lap,  in her mouth I'm put the pacifier

"You don’t need to cry. You’re a baby now and forever. And from this moment you will only communicate like a baby. That is, you will cry, whimper and moan and use short children's words. The diaper is" di-di ", if you wet yourself then - just say “pee-pee”, if you do poop - then “poo-poo” the bottle is “ba-ba”, no adult words will be punished otherwise. If you understand, nod. ” I strictly explain.

I show a baby bottle of unfinished milk.

And now you have to finish your ba-ba.

I pull the pacifier from Lila's mouth and tease her lips with a plastic nipple's baby bottle.

"Drink it my little one ..."

Lila pressed her lips together, reluctantly nodding. She just had to go along with this game for as long as she could. The woman had to slip up at some point. Then Lila would be able to snatch her phone or just get out of the house. Or someone would come to the door, the mailman or a solicitor or someone. Then she’d just have to scream for help. She just had to wait.

She sighed, starting to drink from the bottle, hoping to quickly finish the milk and be left alone. Her stomach was feeling so...full at this point, and she had to pee. But she couldn’t even think about wetting herself, it felt so mortifying. She just had to hold it. 

The milk in the bottle is running out.

I lay the fabric on my shoulder and put the baby’s head in there, gently knocking her on the back.

Lila's makes a loud BURP and some of the milk split from her mouth onto the tissue on my shoulder.

I wipe the baby’s lips with her from burp.

"You're well-fed now. Your di-di is still dry, but I’m not thinking for long. Soon the diuretic will take effect and you are unlikely to be able to fight this for a long time, but for now you can play with toys."

I take the baby in my arms and carry baby-Lila's into the living room where a large playpen 511jz-sexoL._SL1001_.thumb.jpg.72997dd630539f63c3f3e248cf29bfde.jpgwith high bars is installed.

The baby is so weak that it is unlikely to climb over them.

I put the baby in the playpen, I give several toys: stuffed animals, plastic cubes, a rattle and a rubber ring for the teeth.

"Crawl and Play baby. If you get wet, say:" Mommy, baby pee-pee. "

This woman must be stupid as well as delusional if she thought Lila was going to actually play with these toys. The girl gave the woman a look in disbelief, just staying seated on the ground of the playpen. What was wrong with her?

But she had more important things to worry about. She sat there, concentrating on moving her legs and arms, trying to see if they were any stronger. She made sure to stay discreet though, she wasn’t going to lose her chance once the drug wore off.

Of course, she had another drug to worry about as well, her bladder was twinging severely at this point, the girl biting her lip as she shifted. She tried holding it as long as she could, but finally, she had to admit defeat. She felt herself start to pee, the diaper growing wet and warm around, as her eyes pricked with tears again from utter mortification. 

I sat near the playpen's and watched the baby. She did not play, but only looked around.

At one point, she jerked up and suddenly burst into tears ..

I immediately got up and maternally stuck two fingers in her diaper.

"Baby wety?" - cooing I'm- "Come on tell me:" Mommy, baby pee-pee."

And then I will change your diaper, otherwise you will be in it for a long time and you will have an unpleasant skin rash. "

“Just let me go. Please. I want to go home, stop this.” Lila begged instead, pulling away from the woman. Her bladder was now empty, but her stomach still felt twisted. She dreaded even the thought of having to go to the bathroom the other way in the diaper. “Why are you doing this?”

"Stop talking " - I say and I put the baby in the mouth pacifier - "You won’t go anywhere. Now you are under the supervision of Mommy. Mommy loves you so much and will not let go more than one. Do you like a wet and dirty diaper? Let's see what you will say when you still make poopy into the diaper. After all in milk there was also a good laxative plus suppository that I put in you, to stain the diaper. Toilet is closed for you forever. I'm waiting when you ask me, as I told you good babygirly "

Lila didn’t spit the pacifer out this time, not wanting the woman to tie it again. She still didn’t respond to the woman, instead ducking her head into her hands and turning away as she tried desperately to ignore what was coming. But all the drugs in her system wasn’t going to listen to her, and finally the girl felt herself lose the fight, the diaper filling with that awful awful mess. “Oh god-“ She cried quietly, just wanting to block out her shame and feeling.

I saw babygirly blush and turn away.. Her body trembled and I heard a loud: BBRRUUUPPP
I saw how her diaper sagged and turned brown, and the room was filled with the smell of baby's karma.

"Did the baby do it? You do a poopy? If you want me to remove your mess, tell your own baby's voices: "Mommy change di-di. baby poo-poo." I am waiting otherwise you will enjoy a dirty diaper for a long time."