LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A very successful replacement... babygirl (privat with groveoflove)

Nastya_diapee2.0

I am 35 year old Anastasia de Cruz. I am a tall blonde with beautiful green eyes.

I had a wonderful life. A wonderful work on which I received decent money, a loving husband and our daughter was growing up.

Everything changed in one day.

When my daughter died as a result of a car accident.

The husband blamed me for everything and broked me.

And I got a strong psychological blow.

Now, in all the people I met, I saw the face of my dead daughter and I rushed to completely strangers with screams and kisses.

I was admitted to a mental hospital in which I stayed for 2 years.

I pretended to be better. But not really. Medications helped me cope with hallucinations.

‐-----------

One day, late at night, I was driving my car and saw a young girl who was standing on the side of the road and catching a car ...

I stopped the car near her.
She looked at me through the car window and asked to be brought to the hostel's.

As soon as I saw her. I again dreamed of my daughter. I grabbed the medicine and realized that it was over ..

In a trembling voice, I invited her to sit down.

"Climb up darling. It is dangerous to go alone so late. I will certainly take you where you need to" - and in my head I realized that I could not let this girl go ...

Lila blinked, nervously fiddling with a strand of her curly brown hair as she peered through the passenger seat’s window. To her relief, the car that had pulled over held only a woman. She was already feeling unsure about hitchhiking, she definitely wouldn’t agree if it had been just a man. You hear all those stories about creepy men on the road....

”Oh-oh, thanks.” Lila gave the woman a nervous smile, before opening the car door, and sliding into the passager seat. “...Thanks for stopping. I dropped my phone into a puddle awhile back, so I couldn’t get a ride. I-I’m Lila.” She shivered, pulling her coat closer around her body.

Now she was in the car, her appearance was more clearly on view. She was a rather small girl, with darker skin and curly hair that fell to just above her shoulders. She had noticably big brown eyes, that gave her a sweet look. Though, her choice of fashion seemed to want to contrast that, she’d always preferred dressing rather punk. She’d even gotten a few piercings on both her ears. She liked it, thought it made her look a bit more tough than she usually did with her lackluster height.

”...The hotel isn’t that far, it’s just off exit 15, by that Chinese restaurant.”

“I know this place .. You didn’t choose a very good place. There is a park nearby. It would be dangerous to go there to such a lovely girl, by oneself” - I say with a smile and a plan has come to my head.

I had a sedative medicine in my bag, that I sometimes took and my plan matured. I could not miss the bird, that came to me on the net.

I drive the car with a smile and we get to the park and I suddenly turn onto the sidelines ...

"It seemed to me that I ran into something I need to see ..."

I got out of the car, hiding one hand, with a syringe with sedative medicine, behind my back ..

“Um.” Lila’s uneasiness was raising more and more. She hadn’t seen or felt them hit anything....

“..Um. Miss? Or, Ma’m...you know what? I can just walk from here, it’s really not that far.” She hastily grabbed the strap of her bag, placing a hand on her own door. She felt spooked enough to just risk walking in the dark. “Thank you, really, but I should really just go on my own.”

I abruptly open the passenger door and throw myself at Lila's.

"I'm sorry baby, but all these tales of disappearances are true."

And not letting her come to her senses and give her a shot in the neck.

After a minute, she completely went limp ..

I lay her in the back seat and cover her with an old blanket so that she is not visible from the street and taken to my home. I live in a private house surrounded by a high brick fence ..

Then I open the car door and put the unconscious Lila on my shoulder, carry her to the house and in the nursery85e6e7b7572abb653899a40e493c7282.thumb.jpg.d15231c8ec3a57f3030bfde29ad27a5b.jpg that was left from my daughter and tie her arms and legs to the changing table s1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpegand wait for the girl to wake up ...

Lila didn’t even have a chance to react or do anything besides flinch as the woman threw herself at her, before suddenly she felt a pinch in her neck. “Wh-what?” She gasped, her mind too scattered to even think of screaming for help before she found herself falling into unconsciousness.

And then the next thing she knew, she was groggily waking up to herself staring at a white ceiling. The drug not fully out of her system, she just blinked, weakly tugging at her bonds. “...What....?” She tried jerking harder, whimpering as panic began to flood her body, jolting her completely awake.

“What’s going on?” Lila’s terrified gaze fell onto the woman, her body growing tense. “W-Where am I? Let me go!”

I take out small scissors from one of the drawers of the table and go up to the girl predatoryly clicking them.

"I love you so much my sweet baby. You left me and even managed to get this adult clothes somewhere. She looks so stupid at you. But nothing, mommy next to me, will help you get rid of it all." I say Lila's and start undressing her.

The first thing I did was take off her shoes and socks.

Then. Using scissors, I began to cut my pants, cutting trouser leg...

"Mommy is here and no need to cry my baby." cooing and gently stroking the girl on the head and cheeks.

“W-What the hell are you talking about? Get away from me!” Lila snapped, trying to kick the woman, but was unable to because of the bonds. She leaned her head back away from the older woman as she touched her, her breath hitching in her throat.

”Let me go! Stop!”

“What did you naughty my little one girly?” - I stop cutting Lila's pants - “I know what it is. You miss your friend. Here she is.” - and I take out a real pacifier 9380-02.jpg.48d474f9b3386e9a351c28e9333facb1.jpgfrom my pocket and stuff it in her mouth.

"Now everything should be all right. Suck binky and don't bother mommy." - I say sternly.

I finish cutting pants on Lila's.
They join socks and shoes lying on the floor of the nursery.

The next thing I cut with a pair of scissors is a blouse and a sweater for a girl.

Now she lies on changing tabel, dressed only in a bra and panties and cry with pacifier in mouth.

Lila froze for a moment, stunned and confused as the woman stuffed a pacifer in her mouth. What? Why? She had to be crazy or playing some sick game. 

As the woman continued to strip her down, Lila twisted her head to the side, spitting the pacifer out onto the ground. “L-Let me go. Please. Stop, why are you doing this to me? If you let me go now, I won’t tell anyone.” She begged.

Baby spits out the pacifier and starts to beg me.

I silently pick up the paci from the floor, wipe it on my bathrobe and put it back in Lila's mouth.

"Bad baby. Spit out the paci one more time and I'll glue it to your lips, with super glue. I'm not joking." - and showing her a small tube.
Of course I did not bother to stick paci, but this threat will save the baby from such actions.

I cut off the remnants of clothes with scissors. Now Lila's naked tied to tabel.

I examine Lila's naked body - "Mommy doesn't play. Mommy is absolutely serious. You won’t go anywhere else my baby. Now you will forever remain next to mommy. Mommy take care of you. What is it?"
I pull earrings, finger rings, and a neck pendant from Lila's ears.

"This is all very dangerous. You could swallow them and suffocate."

Then I take a trash bag and put everything clothes into floor...

Then I find her mobile phone and, breaking it in half, I also send it to the trash bag. Having tied a knot, I throw it into the trash bin.

I continue examine Lila's body and shake my head in displeasure.

"The baby has a lot of body hair. Mommy needs to get rid of it before she dresses you .." I cooed, touching the hairs of Lila's on her pubis.

The woman seemed unhinged enough to actually go through with her threat, so Lila reluctantly left the binky in, though of course she wasn’t going to actually suck on it.

She watched in horror as the woman took off all her clothes and piercings, before tossing them in the trash like they were nothing. They hadn’t exactly been cheap, and she wasn’t really rolling in money. But that was nothing as the woman continued to talk, now seeming to want to remove all her body hair. She whimpered again, trying her best to move away from the woman as she remained tied up.

I raise the baby’s legs and spread a plastic sheet under her so as not to wet the changing table.

Next I bring a razor, shaving foam and a small bowl of water.

"The baby should not be given sharp objects, so mom will do it." - cooing, I shook the foam and put it on Lila's legs, armpits and pubis.

Then I begin to gently and thoroughly shave the baby.

When I start to shave her pubis, she desperately twitches.

"Don’t worry. You don’t want mommy to hurt you."

After 10 minutes, Lila's did not have a single hair, except those on her head.

"Now you are so cute smooth as it should be for little babygirly." cooing I stroking the baby's hairless pussy.

The woman clearly had something severely wrong with her, this had to be some weird fetish shit. Lila felt humiliated and exposed beyond imagination, but chose to remain silent other than one choked whimper. As much as she wanted to spit out that damn pacifer and scream for help, she couldn’t trust the woman to not do something worse to her.

No, she had to wait for a chance to escape. The woman had to untie her at some point, and then Lila would be ready to just run. Her body remained tense, even more so as the woman stroked her.

"So. Now that my baby is ready. It's time to dress her in something more appropriate in age. But first .. Protection.

I take out diaper change accessories from the shelves: baby oil ulei-pentru-copii-viantic-baby.thumb.png.a6e6a0c46e85475882829338c231585f.png wet wipes, baby's powder and a large pack of Pampers diapers, only they are a little larger ..

“Well, baby is ready for her first diaper?” - I cooing with Lila's and tickled her chin like teal infant's and straightened her pacifier in her mouth.

baby-Comfort-visual.png

d89d7c5a2131f6df4df9cd442106354d.jpeg

baby-powder-lawsuit1.jpg

Lila’s eyes widened in horror, reflexively biting down on the nipple of the pacifer. Diapers? What was wrong with this woman? Did she really get some enjoyment out of humiliating a complete stranger like this? One that she’d kidnapped right off the streets?

Or did she....really believe Lila was a baby and not a college student? Either way, it didn’t matter, she just had to get out of here before she actually ended up using a diaper. But surely the woman wasn’t going to go that far.

I pour some oil for babies on my arm and distribute it, throughout Lila's body. including her neck, bottom and pussy. Her body was so shiny with oil.

Then I grabbed the girl by the knees, I lifted her bottom.

I took two suppository candles and put it in her ass.
“This medicine will help you relax the bottom muscles and help you learn how to use diapers,” I said with a smile.

I straightened the diaper under Lila's ass, and I rub her pubis and buttocks with baby wet wipes, and generously sprinkled baby’s powder everywhere on it, then I lowered its bottom to the soft diaper ,and then fastened the diaper ribbons on the girl’s hips.

"It suits you much more, my sweet." I say, stroking the bottom of Lila's closed in the diaper - you look so cute in it and it smells so sweet. Now you will not only wear but also use it. "

The diaper from my touch responds with a pleasant crunch.

“W-What?!” Lila gasped as she felt the woman shove something up her ass, the pacifer slipping from her mouth, this time more of an accident than her purposely spitting it out. She couldn’t really expect Lila to use a diaper, she was clearly a grown woman!

”L-Let me go! I’m not a baby, what’s wrong with you? Untie me!” She forgot her previous plan, back to desperately begging the woman for release. “Please, just let me go.”

"Shut up baby. The baby can't hold her paci in her mouth. Mommy have to help you with that."

I put two pink ribbons into the pacifier's shield and reinserting the paci into Lila's mouth, I firmly fix the pacifier on hers back head's

"So that's my sweety babygirly. Now you won’t lose your binky anymore." I said, tickling the baby's nose.

Next, I put knitted booties on her legsil_794xN.1854148126_szvx.thumb.jpg.cf794b18fc09b42848073b798558e5e2.jpg, and baby gmittens on her hands and fix ribbons on it71e4NuGwxRL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.da7dee9cdad6f64f5e9bb97ed07bd08f.jpg , now she can’t grab anything normally.

Next, I take a syringe and fill it with medicine.

"Forgive the baby, but so far I can’t trust you. This is a muscle relaxant after the injection. You can do the maximum by crawling weakly on all fours, and you don’t need more. Babies only crawl and your will be crawl ."

I inject Lila's in the buttock and wait for her arms and legs to loosen ..

“Please, no-“ Her pleading was cut off by the woman shoving the pacifer back into her mouth, and to her dismay it looked like she wouldn’t be getting it out of there anytime soon.

But her dismay only grew even more as the woman tied the mittens onto her, and it reached its peak as she felt the prick of another syringe. 

She whimpered, thrashing as hard as she could against the table, hoping to achieve something before it kicked in. But what only felt like seconds later, she felt her entire body grow weak, her limbs going limp. “No....” Lila cried softly through the pacifer.

I smile as the muscle relaxant begins to act.

Lila's now lies on a changing table and moves her arms and legs very weakly.

"Now I don’t need any connections yet. But I have to finish dressing you and then let's go eat. The baby is probably very hungry now."

I go to the closet in the nursery and get out the cute onesie from there.HTB1R3gPoYorBKNjSZFjq6A_SpXax.jpg.beffa79cea466167a3ce0de46e25d544.jpg

I go up to Lila's and untie her.

Grabbing her armpits, I seat her and put on Lila's onesie.

Then I again lay the baby on her back and straighten the onesie, fastens the buttons on her diaper.

After taking the hair brush, I pull the hairpins out of Lila's hair and combing the hair with the hair brush I form two cute baby's pigtails and weave a red bow in each.

"Well, what a cute baby it turned out. Look at yourself."

I take the baby in my arms, grabbing babygirly under the bottom and bringing it to the large mirror.

"What kind of sweet little one girly, on mommy's handles?" cooing I kiss Lila's on the cheek.

d03919ecae7251251d74371d278be24f--red-ribbon-red-bows.jpg

Her curly hair didn’t go into the pigtails easily, and even now, strands of it were peeking out from the bows. 

Lila felt so weak, and helpless now, still trying in vain to flail around, especially once the woman untied her. She kicked harder, only succeeding in weakly shaking her feet. She couldn’t stop the woman from picking her up or dress her. And adding to her uneasiness, her stomach was starting to feel.....odd. That medicine the woman shoved into her must be doing something...

But she was distracted from that as the woman showed her her reflection, her brown eyes widening in horror and embarrassment. She always knew she wasn’t very big, and had a bit of a round face, but this was humiliating. It didn’t look like a young woman staring back at her, it looked like a baby was staring back.

"Mommy is so happy. Her little babygirly is back again," - I say with delight and wipe my eyes from the tears of happiness.

"Now you need to feed you."

I carry babygirly-Lila's to the kitchen.

There she is waiting for a highchairadult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpg.

I seat Lila's there and fix her hands with a tray.

"So let's see what you will eat .."

From microwave pulls out a baby bottle filled with warm milkisolated-baby-bottle-milk-white-background-100458385.thumb.jpg.49c37bab55fe3cd9ee218075d008f85a.jpg, unscrewing the lid, I still imperceptibly, add a diuretic and a laxative there. Having screwed the nipple bottle into place, I shake the bottle and stay on tray in front of Lila's

Then I put on a tray 3 jars of baby food Gerber15102894.thumb.jpeg.d082d28ce9af2c23999d5b416e754db9.jpeg900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg87927a.thumb.jpg.eeeba701cc3929d744e0633d19a0f915.jpg

"So look, my sweet one, if you are an obedient baby and eat a jar of tense peas and tense beef, then the third jar will be banana's puree as a reward, if you are bad and capricious, I will feed you anyway, then the third jar will be mix of brussels sprouts and broccoli. The choice is yours, "I say, tying a plastic bib around Lila's neck.bib-green-and-colourful-animals.thumb.jpg.5f2b65919c8edea7589da238ce8c3a99.jpg

Next, I sit in front of a highchair and taking a baby spoon, I open a jar of strained peas.

I stir baby food with a spoon and scoop up the green mass and bring the spoon to the baby’s lips.

"Come on be a good babygirly. Watch the VRUUMM plane fly."

The woman’s attempt to persuade Lila meant nothing to her. Why on earth would she care what flavor of baby food she’d be getting? It was still humiliating to eat any of it. She wasn’t going to play alone with this demented game.

She stubbornly kept her mouth closed, leaning her head back away from the spoon. She wasn’t planning on eating anything!

I see that the baby doesn’t open her mouth ...

"Well, I have to show you what happens to bad babies. Mommy help you feeding."

I grab Lila's by the nose and make her look straight, when she opens her mouth for lack of air, I'm quickly put a full spoon of baby food in her mouth, stain her cheek, and sharply throw her face up and she can do nothing but swallow mashed peas.

I fill the second spoon with baby food.

"See? You have no way out baby. I’ll feed you all the baby’s food anyway, but then you won’t get delicious bananas.

"What have you choices?" I fill the second spoon and again bring it to the baby’s mouth and gently tap it on her compressed lips ...

"Open open lips babygirly." cooing I'm.