LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Babysitter (Private rp with cute little kokiri girl)

Ink

"Shhh its okay sweetie."Jolie said as she then put a big pacifier in Alex's mouth. "There we go that's better, go on my wittle pissy pants suck it for mommy." Jolie said rubbing his padded crotch. "Its okay baby from now on own mommy or your sitter well play with your little dolly. But if you want to make her cry you need to ask an adult." 

Jolie rubbed more slowly. "Now does baby want to make his dolly cry?" 

Sitter? No way... was someone else in on this. He would instantly suck on the pacifier and couldnt find himself stopping or taking it out. He shook his head no, still trying to retain his adulthood. Alex trembled in pleasure as his crotch was rubbed. Everything was so embarrassing but it aroused him so much to be embarrassed. Everything was so conflicting.

"I..  I cwant lwet gu of mwyself..." she said while simultaneously sucking on his pacifier. "I dunt wanna be a sissy bwaby. Im too awfraid." Alex said tearing up a bit. Suddenly his stomach growled. His eyes perked open. He hadnt really ate anything today besides a soda... 

"Oh my poor wittle baby boy, its okay mommy well take care of everything." Jolie said as she stopped rubbing him. "Awww is my wittle sissy baby hungry? Don't worry mommy will take care of that when your sitter comes, but now I need to get ready mommy has somethings to do so be good and suck your pacifier and no rubbing her dolly or mommy will lock it away." Jolie said kissing her little one's cheek and going to her room to change.

He looked up at his mommy with giant eyes. He sucked on his pacifier and watch as his mommy left him. He was still hard but he knew what locked away ment. He just had to behave since a cage wouldnt be fun. Alex focused on sucking his baby pacifier. He made loud noises as if to tell his mommy he enjoyed sucking like the little baby he was. 

Soon Jolie came down wearing her black dress and high heels. "Awww it looks like that spanking and masturbating really helped you sweetie." As Jolie was saying that thire soon came a knock on the door. "Oh looks like your sitter is here."

She said before going to the door and opening it and there to Alex's shock it was his ex-girlfriend Kitty.

His heart dropped to see his ex girlfriend. They were going to get married but things changed. All because Alex wasnt ready to have kids so early. Well now he was the baby. He struggled and tried to get out of his baby jumper, but couldnt. The safty belt was hard to find due to his thick diaper.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT ALEX?" Kitty said as she blushed on how cute he looked. Her and Jolie walked to him. "Oh yes Kitty that is Alex does-int he look cute?" Jolie asked as she watch Kitty kneel down and feel Alex's thick diaper. "Oh god its so thick, can he even feel my hand?" 

"Oh yes I mean his wittle dolly sure did." Jolie said watching Kitty rub Alex's diapered crouch. 

Alex shook his head. He was ok with his mom doing this, but his ex girlfriend was another thing! He trembled as he felts kitty's hand massage his diapered crotch. "N-no stop. K-kitty please..." he moaned. He couldnt help but to moan, he was getting sensitive to it by now. The crinkling of his diaper didnt help him calm down either. Kitty would start to feel a wet spot, not from cum but from a different liquid and Alex was trying not to let it out.

"Anyway Kitty as I said I need you to babysit him for a while do you mind?" Jolie asked unstrapping Alex and taking him to the coach. Kitty smiled a big smile on the thought of taslking care of Alex like a baby and nodded yes.

Jolie smiled as she set down and then lowered her own dress and took off one part of her bra. "That's good, now there will be rules for him and you to fallow." She said taking the pacifier out of Alex's mouth. "Okay my wittle pissy pants open up, its time for your first num nums."

Alex sighed in relief but was quickly taken away to the couch. He laid on his mommys lap and watch as his mother undid her dress a bit to pull out her breast. 

He wouldnt suck, but the breast was in his face so much, eventually he took it. He suckled on his mommys breast with the cutest sounds. He could taste breast milk flowing into his mouth which relaxed him. 

"Awww he looks so cute." Kitty said blushing. "Now Kitty taking care of Alex is a lot like taking care of a baby, but there are some differences. One: He will need some sexual stimulation and it needs to be in his diapers. Especially if he's wet or messy. Two: He can't get himself off unless he asks and if you say no and he does it anyway spank him and put his dolly in a cage. Three: He can't ask for a change or is allowed to change himself, only adults can change him."

At hearing that Alex's tummy started to rock. "Oh looks like that suppository is starting to work."

Alex heard this and blushed at the thought of this all. He suddenly feel the urge to use the restroom, the soda he had a few hours ago was coming to bite him in the ass. He couldn't pull away from his Mommys breast, due to her hand keeping his head still. 

Alex soon couldnt hold it anymore and started to wet himself. He managed to pull away from his moms breast, but watched himself soak his diapers. Tears formed from his eyes and he sniffled. No way... No way did he just use his diapers. He couldnt believe that he was already turning into a baby. 

"W-why are you guys going this to me?" He said covering his face and pulling away from his mommy. He sat the other end of the couch and as he cried. He didn't cry because he wet himself, but the fact he enjoyed it. He enjoyed being babied and he didnt want to admit that 

Kitty was about to pull Alex in for a hug, but the mom stopped her. "Not yet Kitty the suppository has not worked its way though." She said. Alex looked at them about to ask why then his need to go number two hit him and hit him hard making the big baby get on his hands and knees as he felt like he was about to crap himself.

Supplements?! He got up only to mess himself. Tiny tears turned into full on crying. He had just messed himself in front of two people he knew. He sat down, he mess touching him bum and he only broke down more. "N-no more... please. Ill be good... Ill be good..." he said sobbing. He thought he did something wrong and he acted like a scared toddler not knowing what to do.

Kitty sat down and pulled Alex in her arms for a hug. "Shhhhh there, there Alex its okay Kitty is hear let it all out shhhhhh." She said rocking him and rubbing this back. Jolie smiled and kissed her baby boy's head before putting the big pacifier back in his mouth.

"There we go sweetie, just let it all out like a good baby sissy."

Alex cried his little heart out. The embarrassment was too much at once, but soon he calmed down and quietly sucked his pacifier while hugging Kitty. He nuzzled the girls neck and started to think how nice it felt to he babied like this... He loved the attention. He looked at his mommy and baby sitter and quitely asked. "....Am I a good baby?" He asked. "I...I like this a little. Im still unsure."

Both adults looked at one another giggled and said yes at the same time. "You are a very good baby my wittle pissy pants." Jolie said kissing her son's forehead. "your mommy is right Alex, now your mommy said you need to get sexual stimulation and it needs to be in your diapers. Especially if your wet or messy."

Kitty said as she sat/laid the the couch before pulling Alex on her, the back of his head resting on her breasts. "Now let's make you cum in your stinky diapers."

Alex timidly nods and takes out his pacifier. Maybe this wasnt so bad... He pulls down Kittys shirt and suckles one of her breasts. He shouldnt have to ask for permission for num nums.

Alex closed his eyes and suckled more. He also moaned as his dolly was rubbed. He looked so relaxed. Kitty could feel Alexs dolly press against his soaked nappy and even contributing more pee in the diaper. He changed breasts soon enough and suckled more on her other breast.

Alex pulled away and rested his head on her breast. Kitty would feel more warmth as he came into his diaper. Alex panted a bit and relaxed. "... Kitty can I have a new diaper please... so... so I can use it?" He said slightly embarrassed