LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Babysitter (Private rp with cute little kokiri girl)

Ink

Alex was playing video games in his room. He was fresh out of high school and was taking a break before college. Though he always complained about going to more school with his mom. He just wanted to stay home and whatever he wanted. Alex was a brat for sure... 

Alex would leave his room and head to the kitchen to get a snack. He yawned and streched out his body as he entered the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the fridge. 

Alex raised his head and walked into the living room. His bored expression changed to one of horror. He saw baby supplies. Not just any baby supplies, adult sized baby supplies. Extra thick diapers, bottles, pacifiers, baby clothes, toys, and much more.

"Mom... what is this?" He asked getting embarrassed.

"Oh there's my wittle Alex, sweetie I know you don't want to go to college so I was talking to a friend of mine and she give me a great idea on how you can be my wittle cutie pie again." Jolie smiled as she got up and wait to her son.

"From now on your going to be my cutie wittle Alex pissy pants again." She said smiling before grabbing her son's pants and pulling them down. "And its better this way see you still make peepee in your big boy pants." She said looking at the wet stain on Alex's underwear. 

Alex couldnt believe what he was hearing. "UM WHAT?! WAH!" He felt the cold air hit his legs and indeed there was a small wet spot of piss on his boxes. "M-MOM! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" He asks raising his voice and covering his crotch.

Jolie could not help but giggle. "Awww its okay sweetie I know you never could get the hang of potty training. Remember when you were 8, awww how you cute you looked watching your cartoons in your pj top and diapers."

Jolie smiled at remembering how she would change Alex as he sucked his thumb and watched his cartoons. 

"8? I did that while I was 8?! No! I am not doing this. Ill... I'll leave and go to college!" He said frowning. "If this is a joke mom it isnt funny you know."

Jolie grabbed Alex's arm and pulled him to the coach with such strength it all most made him fall. "Oh its no joke my wittle pissy pants, I knew you would not like this at first but don't worry mommy knows what to do." 

Jolie sat down and pulled Alex over her lap. "I think my wittle pissy pants needs a spanking." She said pulling her son's underwear down and picking up the paddle, Before Alice could say anything, Jolie soon brought down the first hit with the paddle.

Alex felt himself being yanked to the couch. He could also feel the last of his lower clothes being ripped off and his bare ass touching the air.

He felt the sudden paddle against his butt. It was painful and Alex yelped out in pain from each whack. Although soon enough he started crying. "M-mommy please stop!" He said slurring his sentence a bit, almost sounding babish.

But Jolie did not stop till she had given her baby boy 100 spankings on his bear bottom. "There all done that will help you be a good wittle baby boy." She said as she took her crying son of her lap only to see what he had down. "Oh my looks like your wittle dolly came by and said hello." 

Jolie said pointing to the semen on her skirt.   

Alex sniffled and wiped his eyes. But he did notice that he did cum on his mother. He blushed and pulled away to the other side of the couch. "I-Im so sorry mom!" He said covering his face. He was semi hard now. He couldnt believe this was all happening to him. But the thought of his mother pampering him turned him on...

"Its all right sweetie, it happens with little ones like you." Jolie said getting up and getting her son up from the couch. "Now sweetie its time for your first time out." She said before slapping him on his very red and and very sore bottom. "And you are not to call me mom you are to call me mommy." She said before he was taken to a corner of the room to sit on a pink wooded chair with the words naughty sissy on them.

When Jolie and Alex were at the chair she give her baby 10 hard slaps with the wooded paddle making him jump and cry before telling him to sit down on the hard wooded chair bear bottomed.

"T-Time out?" He was effortly picked up and placed on a pink chair. The fact it said naughty sissy made it worse. He was slapped more but this time managed not to get aroused. He just had to endure it. This was all just a phase for his mom right?

Soon his time was up and he looked back at his mom. He swallowed his pride and timidly said. "C-can I leave now Mommy?"

When Alex was having this timeout Jolie went upstairs and started the bath before coming back down and setting everything up in the living room, before going to his son. "Okay sweetie your timeout is over its time for a bath."

She said before grabbing her son's dolly and and pull it and him up to the bathroom.

He groaned a bit. He didn't want to get spanked again so he obeyed and followed his mommy to the bathroom. It was worse that his dick was pulled like a hand to make him follow.

He already smelled how flowery and babish the bath smelled. The boy was covered in hair though not too much. He was born mostly smooth expect his armpits, legs, and private hair. 

Alex sighed and got into the bath himself just so his mommy wouldnt spank him. He then remained quite. 

Jolie smiled as Alex did what he was told and got in the tub. "There we go, now let's get baby clean." she said as she soon was washing her son, started with his head, then his arms, shest and back before making him get up. She soon cleaned his bottom and dolly gigling when it was getting hard again. "Awwww looks like your dolly loves bath time, yes it does."

Jolie cooed at her son making this face as red as his bottom. After some time and he was clean she dried the tub, but instead of getting Alex out, she put some pink goop on his arms legs and dick.

Alex bit his lip as he was cleaned by his mommy. Of course he got excited when his mommy touched his dolly and butt. Her hands were so soft.

After the bath he was rubbed with pink goop. "W-what is this?" He asked.

"Just wait A bit sweetie and no touching it or your getting another spanking." Jolie said as she walked out of the bathroom to call someone and make sure she was coming. After she had gotten to know she was coming, Jolie hared her son cry out for her and she he what it meant.

Jolie came to have bathroom and saw the look of pain on his face. She soon walked over to him turned on the shower hand and was cleaning the goop off him.

Alex felt the hair off his body get painfully removed. He held onto the shower curtain of the bathtub and gritted his teeth. Luckily his mommy came back to clean it all off. Now he was as smooth and soft as a baby. "M-my hair..." he said looking at his baby smooth body.

"There we go sweetie, now that nasty big boy hair is all gone." Jolie said said as she took her son's arm and took him to the living were on the floor was a changing meat, wipes and powder. "Now lay down my wittle pissy pants and you will get a treats." 

When Alex laid down, Jolie put some baby lotion on her hand and to Alex shock was soon jerking him off. "Now let's make your dolly cry before you are all safe and snug in your diapees."

His arm was starting to hurt by all the pulling around, but he obeyed yet again. He laid on the mat and blushed. He could see the giant diapers near by. They were exetremly thick and for heavy wetters. He was not ready for that. Or ready for his dick being jerked of.

"A-ahn!" He moaned. He covered his mouth and closed his eyes, but couldnt help to open them again and watch. His dick was so sensitive that he already came into her hands witin 10 minutes.

Jolie giggled as she heard her baby boy moan happily as he was jerked off and watched as he came all over her. "That's it my wittle pissy pants let your wittle dolly cry all over mommy's hand." After he was done, Jolie cleaned her hand and her baby off with the baby wipe before putting powder on him make sure it covered his bottom and dolly.

Before she could put the diaper on, Jolie put something right inside Alex's bottom making him yelp. "There we go, now let's get you all diapered." Jolie soon diapered her 18 year old son, loving all the cute faces he was making as she did it. Soon after she started to dress him.

Alex blushed as he felt himself being powered up like a baby. He felt something go into his ass which made him yelp out. But soon she was diapered up. He sat up and tried to stand up, but couldn't. The diaper was so thick that it forced him to crawl. He felt the diaper press against his crotch and blushed harder. Was he aroused from having the diaper on? He wanted to complain but knew he would get spanked. So he quitely waited for his mommy to dress him, with tears forming from the embarrassment.

Jolie smiled giving Alex's diapered bottom a loving pat. "Awww how I missed seeing this adorable wittle bottom." She said as she soon started to dress him, putting a stripped T-shit with a paw print on him. Jolie smiled at how cute he looked before taking an adult sized baby bouncer and stripping him in.

'Now there we go no running away, oh what's this does baby like being in his new bouncer?" Jolie asked as she watched Alex's face blush. The strip to Ales's horror was forcing his diaper right up against his crotch making him aroused.

"Oh sweetie its okay, if your turned on that happens to other wittle sissy babies like you." Jolie said rubbing the front of the strip and diaper. "Now open your mouth?"

The shirt barely went all the way down. He definently pulled attention to the giant diaper. He was quickly pulled in a giant sized baby bouncer and swiftly strapped in. He bit lip and looked down to see the the bouncer was pressing the diaper even more. He couldnt believe his mommy wanted him to get turned on. He laid his head down and tried to stop himself from moaning.

His mommy ordered him to open his mouth and he obeyed. He wish he wasnt so willing to obey. He also felt his mommy rub his crotch. He heard the crinkling and the soft padding and unconsciously moved his hips to press againt his mommys hand. "M-mommy please st-stop... I feel weird." He said timidly. The confident and proud young man he was today was slowly becoming timid and shy.