LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Car Crash Regression (Private)

bluebabygirl

"Ugh! I really want out of this messy thing. It smells and feels terrible! Come on, man, just change me already!" 

Tyler whines and fusses as he's then laid down on the changing table and his pajamas were unzipped and removed. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Henry unzips Tyler’s pajamas he sees the once ripped quarterback is now gaining just a bit of baby fat. “Now, time to get you cleaned up.” Henry says as he untapes the diaper but leaves it on for now. Henry grabs a plastic solo cup and as he removes the diaper from the front of Tyler he puts the solo cup over his penis. Henry grabs some wipes and begins to clean Tyler off. “So daddy thinks the milk might be upsetting your tummy. I think he’s right, so today we will try something new.”

"Something new? I wonder what that's going to be.....maybe some new milk or something. Maybe I'll finally get to eat more solids." 

Tyler squirms and kicks slightly at the feeling of the cool wipes against his bottom, thankful that he had such a nice nurse to care for him and clean up all his messes. 

Henry removes the solo cup after Tyler pees feeling the cold air. He wipes Tyler’s penis and scrotum, he puts a clean diaper under him and adds a thick booster, Henry diapers him up securely knowing the mess he normally makes after eating. 

“All right Tyler are you ready to get dressed?” Henry asks as he picks up the naked teenager.