LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Car Crash Regression (Private)

bluebabygirl

"My name is Tyler Harris, and a few days ago, I was in an accident that changed my whole life, and it wasn't for the better. I used to be the captain of the football team and the school's star quarterback, but I made the stupid mistake of drinking before getting behind the wheel on a particularly foggy, rainy night. I just remember hitting a tree, then everything went black. I woke up in the hospital next, hooked up to a ton of machines, unable to really move on my own, or use the bathroom, prompting the need for diapers. They also said that I had a serious spinal cord injury that gave me the mentality of a baby. My dad, Michael has been taking care of me, along with my super nice nurse, who he seemed to have the hots for. Dad had been married before, but his husband was nothing but a dirty cheater, so they split up, and he gained full custody of me, raising me from the time I was six to now, and I'm 17.I love my dad and I'm really glad he adopted me."

"Now, as I lay in my rocker in the living room floor, I watched as my daddy returned to me with a yummy bottle in his hand, and I couldn't help but to let out a happy giggle, reaching up at him." 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Michael, I am fortunate to have a son, Tyler. After my divorce was finalized Tyler came to live with me and everything was going great. I adopted him and would never leave him, he has tempted me at times but I would never leave. One foggy, rainy night my worst nightmare came to reality, I got a call from a state trooper who said my son was in a crash and was taken to the hospital. He is fortunate to still be alive, but he now is back to diapers and full time care. Fortunately his nurse came home with us to care for him as he “heals”, he will never really be healed but maybe his brain might repair itself. 

I walk into the living room and see Tyler a happy baby boy in his rocker that fits his large, ex-quarterback frame. He looks up at me as I’m carrying his bottle and a clean bib and he is smiling at me and couldn’t be happier to see his bottle. “Hi my big boy, are you hungry boy?” Mike asks as he holds up the bottle.

"Of course I'm excited to have my bottle! It's always full of yummy, warm milk, which usually only makes me sleepy, but who cares? It's not like I had to wake up and go to school anymore. Speaking of school, some of my old friends come visit me sometimes to see how I'm doing." 

Tyler gurgles excitedly, reaching for the bottle in his Daddy's hands, squirming in his wet diaper as he tries his hardest to sit up, but is held down by the straps of the bouncer. 

Mike sees how happy Tyler is for his bottle. He bends down and says “Don’t fight the straps Tyler. You don’t want to hurt your back anymore than it already is. I know how excited are for your baba, now let daddy get you out so I can feed you.” Mike waits for Tyler to settle down a bit before he puts the new bib on his drooling child, he unbuckles the straps holding Tyler in and picks up his son with ease. “This is getting easier and easier to pick you up Tyler.” Mike holds his son as he would a baby as he sits in the rocking chair. Mike holds up the bottle and looks at it, it holds 20 ounces. As he holds it up Tyler is grabbing for it “ready Ty Ty?”

Tyler whines and fusses for the bottle, grabbing at it and pouting whenever Daddy doesn't give it to him. 

"Yes, Dad. I've been ready for my bottle for forever, now. I'm starving. Man, it really sucks not being able to talk and tell my Dad what I want anymore. At least if I poop or really wet my diaper, he can usually just smell that and know to change me. Feeding was a totally different thing." 

Mike forgot how hard it is taking care of an infant. Usually him and his ex were a team at these things, but this seems different. Maybe Tyler can understand more than the doctors tell him he can. He decides to try something “Tyler, can you blink two times if you want me to feed you and three times for you aren’t hungry and don’t want it?”

“You do understand me!” Mike kisses Tyler’s forehead as he puts the bottle to his mouth. “I knew the doctors were wrong.” Mike is feeling so happy that his son isn’t a lost cause. Mike feeds him the nice warm bottle of the formula and Tyler’s hands hold onto his hand that holding the bottle. “After your bottle I am going to change that squishy diaper of yours.”

"Well, of course I understand you, Dad. I just wish you could understand me." 

Tyler whines softly at that thought, looking up at his Daddy as he continues to suckle down his bottle, letting out a small grunt as he was trying to mess. Everytime he had his bottle, the formula made his stomach upset. He figured his Daddy would change it after seeing how many disasters he's left in his diapers lately. 

Mike has noticed his messy pants after every diaper change. Maybe the milk is upsetting his stomach and Tyler is intolerant to the formula, he will have to ask Henry when he comes over to watch Tyler in the morning. Henry is the nurse that comes to watch Tyler when Mike goes to work.

Mike hasn’t had a date since the accident, which was over a year ago. Henry is a handsome looking young guy in his mid thirties. Mike himself is almost forty and can’t get Henry off his mind.

As Tyler drinks the bottle it gets about halfway done and his daddy pulls it out of his mouth “it’s burp time kiddo.” He sits the bottle on the table and sits Tyler up. Mike starts patting his back knowing Tyler drank that half faster than normal.

"Dad? Maybe...maybe you shouldn't have fed me that bottle so fast.....or maybe I shouldn't have drank it down so fast, but I'm feeling weird in my stomach in more ways than one." 

Tyler whimpers as he manages to let out a huge burp, spitting up most of what he'd just drank, while also managing to mess his diaper at the same time. Of course, all of this just managed to overstimulate the giant infant, causing him to tear up and start crying. 

As mike burps him he feels a rumble through his boy, soon enough he felt his leg get warm and his leg get wet from the spit up. He stops patting his back and starts rubbing slowly “oh Tyler, you’re okay, you’re safe with daddy. Don’t worry little one it was an accident.” He holds his boy close to his chest as he rubs slowly calming his infant.

"Well, that's easy for you to say, you're not the one that's sitting here, shitting and puking all over yourself like I am!" 

Tyler continues to sob as he leans into his Daddy's shoulder, squirming and causing his mess to spread all over his bottom and privates. 

Mike starts rocking slowly as he takes a towel and wipes Tyler’s spit up off of his mouth, chin and neck. After his daddy cleans him off Tyler feels a little less gross. Mike then cradles his boys cheek and caresses it. “Shhhhhh Tyler, you’re safe in my arms.” Soon Tyler’s cries turn to sniffles.

"I don't care if I'm safe, I need to be changed, Dad! I'm all stinky and gross down there! This is not fun at all!" 

Tyler fusses, squirming as he feels his warm mess squishing against him. If the feeling wasn't bad enough, the smell sure made up for it. All Tyler wanted now was a change and hopefully, a nice, long nap. 

“I know what you need my boy. A nice warm bath. Doesn’t that sound good. It will clean all your big boy parts without me making you raw.” Mike says as he lifts up his boy and carries him up to the bathroom. In the bathroom there is a soft rubber mat where he lays Tyler down. “Would you like a bath Tyler?” His daddy asks him wanting an answer from his Tyler.

"Well, I guess a bath would be pretty nice. Okay, let's do that." 

Tyler lets out a soft gurgle as he looks up at his Daddy, blinking twice so his answer would be yes. He just hoped he wouldn't get sick again as his stomach was churning and gurgling. 

“Of course you do. You want all that yucky poopies off of you, I know you do.” Mike let’s the water heat up and puts Tyler’s bath seat in the tub. Mike undresses Tyler from his shirt and pants. He removes his onesie and untapes the his diaper. Before mike pulls off the diaper he gets a wipe ready and as he pulls the front of the diaper he puts the wipe over Tyler’s pee pee

"Finally, you seem to understand me and know what I want. Yeah, I really do want all that nasty stuff off my butt. I don't want another diaper rash. That felt horrible." 

Tyler coos softly and grabs at the wipes covering his little privates, trying to play with the contents of his diaper and making it difficult for his Daddy. 

Mike sighs “oh no Ty Ty you aren’t getting poopy hands all over your face and into your eyes again. You did that once and it was a bad experience for both of us.” Mike holds his wrists up onto his chest as Tyler pees in the wipe over his pee pee.

Tyler whimpers at that, squirming uncomfortably, he just wanted to have his bath and his nap. 

"Dad! Come on, I gotta do something to entertain myself! What am I supposed to do? Besides, it feels nice...." 

(Would you be interested in male breastfeeding?)

Mike cleans Tyler up with one hand the best he can before he lifts Tyler up and into the bath tub full of warm water and lays him into the bath seat. It feels good on Tylers body. Mike let’s tyler relax in the warm water

Tyler smiles softly as he lets out a little sigh, finding that the warm water was very relaxing to his otherwise cool body. He doesn't ever wanna leave the tub. 

"Whoa....this is so relaxing.....it feels so nice. I just hope I don't relax a bit too much. My stomach feels funny." He whines softly as he lets out a small series of farts. 

Mike smiles as he sees his 17 year old son relaxes in the tub. As Tyler closes his eyes he farts. Mike sees they aren’t farts as the water turns brown and the room starts to smell. Tyler opens his eyes just as mike reaches for the faucet

"Oh no! I can't believe I just shit in the bathtub! This is so gross! I don't wanna be in here anymore. Dad? You can get me out now!" 

Tyler whimpers and fusses as he reaches for his Daddy, squirming and kicking in the water as he wanted nothing more to do with the bath.