LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Car Crash Regression (Private)

bluebabygirl

As Tyler kicks the poopy bath water everywhere, including on top of his head Mike sighs and holds Tylers ankles down to the bottom of the tub. “Tyler stop kicking Daddy will clean you up.” He says as he drains the tub and starts the warm water on amen pits it to the sprayer. As the poopy water slowly drains out mike sprays Tyler the the warm water washing the poop off off his chest and arms. “See doesn’t that feel better Ty?”

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yeah, I guess it does. I AM glad to have all that disgusting poop off me, but I'm getting sleepy. I really want a nap." 

Tyler yawns as he leans into his Daddy's chest, eyelids slowly fluttering shut as he was finding it harder and harder to stay awake. 

Mike washes Tyler’s hair as he falls asleep knowing the head massage will put him into a deeper sleep. Mike washes his boy and sprays him off with the sprayer and cleans him off. When mike is finished cleaning Tyler off he lays a towel onto the padded mat on the floor he picks Tyler up and lays him on the towel and wraps him up. As Tyler sleeps mike diapers his boy in a thick nighttime diaper and dresses him in his pjs. He lifts his son like a newborn and carries him into his room. He lays Tyler down in his adult sized crib that will fit a 6’5” guy. Mike covers Tyler up with his favorite green blanket.

Mike hears Tyler fussing in his room, he looks at the clock “yep, it’s 2 on the dot, time for Tyler’s change. Man has he got an internal clock or what” mike gets up out of bed and goes and sees his son “does my boy need a clean diaper?” He says as he lifts Tyler out of the crib

"Ugh, I'm so glad you're finally here to change me! This diaper is really uncomfortable. Man, it's times like this that I wish I could still use the toilet....." 

Tyler wails and reaches for his Daddy, wanting to be held and comforted, squirming in his full diaper, his face screwed up in discomfort. 

“I’m so happy to see you too my boy” mike says as he cradles Tyler, “does your tummy hurt Tyler?” He asks seeing his facial expression as he lays Tyler onto the changing table.

With Tyler kicking and squirming it makes it hard for mike to change him. “Tyler stop kicking and squirming so much, the more you kick the harder it is for daddy to get your diaper off.” Mike says as removes the tapes from the diaper and holds one leg down so Tyler can get the message

"I'm not trying to, Dad! You try wearing a wet and cold diaper around your crotch and see how you like it!" 

Tyler eventually manages to calm down and allows his Daddy to change him, sucking on his fingers for comfort. 

As Tyler calms down his daddy takes a wipe and gets it ready before he pulls the front of his diaper down “thank you for calming down Ty. It makes it a lot easier for daddy to clean you, and faster too!” Mike pulls down the front of the diaper and puts the wipe over his pee pee, knowing Tyler has a tendency to pee when the cold air hits. 

"Oh, shit....I really need to pee again. Come on, Dad, hurry up! You know what happens when the cold air hits me!" 

Tyler whimpers and squirms as he's being wiped clean, face turning red as he begins to pee all over the front of his Daddy's shirt. 

“It’s okay Tyler, daddy will wash clean.” Mike says as his boy pees on him. His daddy soon finishes wiping Tyler clean and puts a super thick night time diaper under him and adds a booster to it so maybe he will feel more comfortable in the morning. Mike powders Tyler and rubs the powder in. He soon finishes diapering him up zips up his pjs. Mike shows Tyler his bottle as he carries him to the rocking chair. The bottle looks different to Tyler, instead of milk it is water.

"Hey.....that's not milk this time.....I hope it's just water and not some weird, clear liquid." 

Tyler snuggles into his Daddy and gurgles softly as he reaches for his bottle. He can't help but to feel like a tiny infant from his thick diaper and babyish pajamas. 

Mike smiles as he gurgles, he remembers that sound from when Tyler was an infant. “Okay Ty here comes your bottle.” He puts the nipple in his mouth and it’s just plain water. He watches his boy drink slowly. 

Mike knows it’s just plain water that isn’t in Tyler’s bottle. “That’s a good boy, drink it up for daddy.” Mike rocks his sweet boy as he drinks slowly after half the bottle is finished mike takes the bottle away as Tyler is snuggled into his chest. “Burp time Ty”

“That was a good burpie Ty!” Daddy says as he snuggles Tyler into his chest. “Here is the rest of your water bud” mike puts the bottle back into his tired boys mouth and let’s him finish drinking. “Remember honey, that Henry is going to come in the morning and care for you because daddy has to go into work for a couple hours”

"Dad....I don't want anymore....I'm too sleepy. Give me my pacifier back so I can go back to sleep." 

Tyler fusses as he spits out the bottle, turning away and refusing to drink anymore of it. All he wanted was to go back to sleep in his nice, warm crib. 

As Tyler pulls away Mike puts the bottle down “all right bud, I get the point. You want your crib now. Here I found your paci, you were sleeping on it.” Mike picks up the pacifier and puts it in Tyler’s mouth, and Tyler sucks on it. Tyler’s eyes drift shut as mike is holding him. After 5 minutes Mike puts Tyler in his crib and covers him up. “Night Ty I’ll see you tomorrow, love you” mike kisses his son on the forehead and leaves the room. He goes to the bathroom and then to bed.

The next morning, Tyler woke up in his crib, yawning and stretching out beneath his blankets. He lets out a grunt as he pushes his morning mess into hid already soggy diaper, sighing in relief after. 

"Oh, that's so much better! I was holding that in all night! Man....that really reeks, I feel bad for Dad having to change me!" 

By the time Tyler wakes up in the morning Mike has let in Henry and has gone to work for the day. Henry is in the living room listening to the monitor waiting for Tyler to cry. Henry is a young good looking man in his late 20’s, he has large muscles and a ripped chest. 

Tyler eventually begins to grow a bit frustrated about being in his wet and messy diaper, squirming and kicking out as he fusses over the monitor, hoping to get Daddy's attention, forgetting that Mike has left for work. 

Henry hears the teenager fussing like a baby over the monitor, he sits his water down and goes up to the blue nursery. “Morning bud, how did you sleep?” Henry asks as he lowers the side rail of the crib and sees Tyler. “Oh man did you make a stinky this morning.” Henry always arrives chipper and happy to see Tyler.