LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nicholette. By Kenk7us

Emily Ruby Rose

do not own this however i do want to share the lost Stories of Kenk7us with everyone after having a nice person give me all the files

Nicholette ch1

This story is about a young woman named Nicholette Masters. Her parents are Joe and Ann Masters. Actually Ann had Nicholette as a sophomore in college causing her to have to drop out after her parents disowned her. She married Joe who liked the idea of having a wife and kid. He thought this would help his career in the insurance business. Basically Joe ignored Nicholette while she was growing up her mother on the other hand resented her. Each year as her own life became more miserable she resented Nicholette more and more.

Nicholette spent her years growing up quite and shy. Spending most of her time trying to excel at her schoolwork to try and impress her parents. At least to get their attention anyway she could.

Around the ninth grade Nicholette blossomed. She was a beautiful girl not that the clothes her parents gave her to wear. Did a thing to emphasize it .At five four and one hundred ten pounds she had and incredible figure, small but perfect breast and a tiny waist. She had long golden hair and green eyes, perfect bright white teeth. Simply put she was drop dead gorgeous.

She was informed early on by her parents they were not paying for her college.

As early as the ninth grade Nicholette new that she needed to earn a scholarship.

This was also about the time she figured out that her parents would never approve of anything she did. It dawned on Nicholette that they simply did not care.

Nicholette did what she had always done buried herself in her schoolwork. She got a job during the summer working at a drug store and saved every penny. Her parents never even knew she was working. She figured even with scholarship help she would have expenses and only had three more summers to save it.

Then something happened in tenth grade that Nicholette never expected. She was flunking algebra. Math had never been her best subject but she had always managed to still get A's. She went to her teacher Mr. Robinson and asked for help.

After her private meeting with that man she cried for two hours. Yet it changed her life forever. Ten minutes on her knee's in front of the man and she was guaranteed and A. At first performing sexual services for her teachers to insure her good grades disgusted Nicholette. But she learned quickly how nice taking these little short cuts could be. A couple of the teachers even gave her money from time to time. She never had to write a senior English paper, she just slept with her female English teacher.

By the time Nicholette was ready to graduate she already had several cash scholarships in the bank. She was then interviewed for a full ride scholarship to and Ivy League school. . The man was in his sixty's I will just let you imagine what he came up with when Nicholette shook her little ass and ask if there was anything in the world she could do to make sure she was chosen.

Nicholette won that scholarship and graduated first in her class. Neither of her parents even bothered to show up for the ceremony. That very night while her parents were out to dinner. Nicholette packed her few things and moved out. She did not even leave a note. She never intended to speak to them again.

Nicholette went to school year round for the next five years. She continued to take every short cut as she called them she could come up with. She never once had a real boy friend but a married professor she was sleeping with paid for her apartment all through grad school. The day she got her MBA she dumped him and moved on.

She had been working at National Corp for two years now. Joining the company at the trainee level. She was already at least five years a head of others that had started with her. Now in the corporate world she used not only sexual favors to get ahead but a bit of blackmail That is basically how she got her new position as executive assistant to the director of a new division.

She had taped a sexual interlude with one of her bosses. Then demanded that he get her this job or she threatened to expose him. Yep she was looking forward to working for Daniel Webster the new director. Nicholette intended to be the youngest Director herself in the company's history.

Nicholette showed up to her new job Monday morning wearing her most killer outfit. It was basically a pink business suit with a white silk dress pink suit jacket and skirt. The skirt was so tight that even at a hundred and ten pounds it took Nicholette several minutes just to get it on. It was also very short just below the crack of her butt.

Nicholette introduced herself to her new secretary. "Let me check out my office Donna then you can tell me what we do around here. " Donna Wiggins had been a secretary for National for fifteen years. She had a husband and two kids at home. In her years at National she thought she had scene everything but this young girl just set whole new standards. "Ms Masters the Director Ms Webster would like to see you as soon as you are settled."

Nicholette was more than a little startled. Her new boss was a woman. "Donna I thought that I would be working for Daniel Webster?" Donna laughed, " Well sort of you will be working for Danielle Webster." Donna laughed to herself thinking and Dani is going to eat you alive.

Nicholette waited chatting with her new boss's secretary Kay until Kay was buzzed and told Nicholette to go on in. She could not believe her eyes Danielle Webster was a tall woman about five nine and one hundred and thirty pounds. She had short dark brown hair and brown eyes. Nicholette could not help but notice immediately how beautiful she was. Nicholette introduced her self and smiled.

"Sit down Nicki and don't say a word." Nicholette had not been called Nicki since grade school and she did not like it. But she did as she was told and took a seat.

"Nicki I have checked your work records for the two years since you joined this company. I cannot find one bit of work that you have accomplished on your own.

"I had no say in your getting this promotion. From what I can see that is the one thing you are good at getting promotions. You are obviously a very pretty girl so I can only assume that you slept your way to your current position."

"That does not matter to me one bit but it ends now. Here you will be judged on the job not how good you give head. If I find out you cannot do the jobs I assign you I will fire your cute little ass so fast your head will spin. That's another thing this morning is the last time I want to see your ass hanging out in my office. You also have on way too much makeup. Now Nicki I am giving you a chance. Now get your butt home change clothes fix your makeup and then get back here. We have a lot of work to do."

Nicholette stood up and almost ran from the office. Stopping only at her office to grab her purse. She held her tears until she made it out the front door. All these years all the sexual favor's she had performed. Never came close to making her feel like Dani did in five minutes. Nicholette was crying because for the first time ever she realized that short cut and whore in her case meant the same thing.

Nicholette ch 2

Nicholette hurried home by cab and quickly pulled off her clothes. She washed her face and put on a little light make up. She then put on a gray business suit. Then quickly headed back to the office.

Donna told her there were some things on her desk and Nicholette in a panic

Hurried to see what it was. Her desk was loaded with work, and a note from Dani.

"You are the reason for the late start I expect this work complete before you go home.

Nicholette was well within her right to delegate some of the work and with Donna's help she did. Yet still there was and enormous amount of work she had to attend to herself. Nicholette worked through lunch. When Donna left at five she was still deep in it. The work would have been easier if she was more experienced. Nicholette was smart though she just had to do more work research to understand what she was doing.

Nicholette finally finished just a little past ten pm. She had not eaten all day long. Nicholette took a cab home. For dinner she had a bowl of corn flakes and then quickly crawled into bed.

The next morning Nicholette woke up and realized she had over slept. She quickly showered fixed her face and got dressed. Remembering the day she had yesterday. She took time to eat some more corn flakes and drink some juice. She arrived at work forty-five minutes late. Donna told her that Dani wanted to see her.

Nicholette quickly went to Dani's office and Kay told her to go right in. "Young lady I consider tardiness for work childish behavior and I will not tolerate it." "Wait a second I am a executive here I don't punch a time clock I did not leave here till after ten last night but I finished the work you gave me."

Dani was very irritated "yes I reviewed your work and sent it back to you, with the corrections I want made. You keep whining like a child Nicki and that's how I am going to treat you."

Nicholette gave Dani her best-disgusted look, now she was getting pissed. Seeing this Dani grabbed her by the hand and drug her to the nearest corner. "Maybe a little corner time will teach you she then shoved Nicholettes nose in the corner. Nicholette pulled her head out to say something then felt to sharp smacks to her butt. "Owwwwwwwww" "Young lady you pull your nose out of that corner again and your fired, your in timeout punishment understand."

Nicholette nodded her head, and kept her nose in the corner. Tears were flowing down her cheek. She had felt humiliation many times in her life considering her history but never like this. She was not sure what she was feeling. She just knew that she was not ready to blow this hundred thousand dollar plus a year job, over a little spanking and corner time. Nicholette took a deep breath she was certain she had done more humiliating things in her life. Two people entered the room both women over the next half hour. One she recognized the voice it was Kay. The other was a woman but she had no idea who it was. She did not dare move her nose from the corner to look.

After about thirty minutes Dani released her by simply saying "Nicki your time out is over get to work."

Nicholette went straight to her office; Donna gave her a quirky smile. There was no doubt in Nicolettes mind that she had spoken to Kay and was very aware of Nicholettes punishment.

Nicholette convinced herself she did not care if she made four times the money Donna did what did she care about what Donna thought. Nicholette tore into the work she had to do. First she spent a couple hours correcting her mistakes from yesterdays work. Donna asked her if she would like to join her for lunch. Nicholette was hungry but she passed because of the tremendous workload she was under.

She did take time to eat the tuna fish sandwich and drink the coke that Donna brought her back .. Then Nicholette tore back in to her work. She finally finished about eight o'clock that night. After spending the last hour checking for the same mistakes Dani had called her for the day before. A satisfied Nicholette emailed the completed work to Dani.

Nicholette made several stops on her way home. First she stopped at the drugstore and bought another alarm clock. Then she stopped at the corner market and picked up some things she needed along with a six-pack of bud light. She then stopped at Mario's Pizza and got her self two slices of pizza her favorite onion Canadian bacon green pepper and pepperoni.

Once she was home she snapped the cap off a bottle of bud and took a nice long drink. Then she put the rest of her groceries away and sat down and ate her pizza.

After she had finished eating she cleaned up mess and headed to the bathroom. Nicholette ran her self a nice hot bath and added some of her favorite bubble bath to the tub. She stripped off her clothes and having another thought walked to the kitchen and grabbed two more bottles of bud.

Niclolette soaked in the tub and sipped on her beer, as she reflected on her day. Even the hot bath did not seem to relax her. After opening the second beer Nicholette started to massage her nether reasons. After about ten minutes she brought herself to release. Then she finished her beer and grabbed a washcloth and washed herself.

Once in her pajama's she had another beer and watched a stupid TV show elimidate. Where do they get these bimbo's she thought. Finally a little after ten thirty a tired Nicholette crawled into bed. She drifted quickly off to sleep .A fitful sleep but sleep nonetheless filled with dreams and nightmares.

Nicholette awoke the next morning at six am and hour before her alarms were do to go off. She new something was wrong and soon discovered what it was Nicholette had wet the bed.

Nicholette ch 3

Pissed Nicholette got out of the wet bed and tried to compose herself. She felt like crying, but simply saw no point in it. Nicholette had not wet the bed since her mom forcibly potty trained her at eighteen months old. She was however smart enough to know that the only possible explanation was that she was dead tired and had simply drank too much beer.

She stripped the bed and threw everything in the washing machine. Then she took a shower and got dressed. She then tossed her now clean bedding in the dryer. Knowing she still had a lot of time before she needed to be at work Nicholette decided to go out for breakfast.

Nicholette walked to her favorite café and had a wonderful breakfast of steak eggs and hash browns. She also had two cups of coffee and some orange juice. Still with time to kill she decided to walk the four blocks too work, thinking some exercise would do her good.

She was about a block from work when the urge to pee really hit her. She ran the last block and made it to the ladies room in the lobby just in time. Well all most in time she had wet her panties just a little bit. What the hell is going on she thought, Am I losing my potty training.

Nicholette walked into her office she had beaten Donna to work that was a first. She turned on her computer. Then immediately started to work on the changes Dani had requested for yesterdays work. She had not even looked to see what Dani had in mind for her today.

She could not believe it nine hours later at six pm she was actually finished for the day. Satisfied that she had checked her work the best she could she sent the work to Dani. Not taking any chances Nicholette stopped at the ladies room on the way out. Thinking to herself how many trips she had made to this room today Her bladder seemed to have shrunk overnight.

Walking out of the stall to wash her hands, Nicholette ran straight into Dani. "Hi Nicki you still here. Anyway do you have a moment I need to talk to you a moment."

Nicholette nodded "of course what can I do for you" thinking that she probably wanted to days work corrected right away.

"Nicki all the work I give you does not have to be completed that very day. If something does I will mark it as such. Your work is improving daily and I want you to know I appreciate that very much. I am just trying to say I am not a slave master. But I am a perfectionist and expect nothing less of my people. I expect even more of my assistant. "

Dani then turned and walked out of the restroom. Leaving Nicholette to deal with her thoughts. Did Dani just take a moment, and try not to be such a bitch or what.

Nicholette was not sure but for the first time in days she was done work early and she intended to take advantage of it.

Nicholette went to a movie after work and then to Mario's to have some Lasagna

Once back at her apartment she got the bedding from the dryer and made the bed

She then put her pajamas on and crawled into bed. Maybe this job will not be so bad she thought. Dani seemed prepared to lighten up a bit. These thoughts in mind she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she woke up wet once again.

Nicholette ch4

Nicholette lay there a second infuriated. Then just as she was ready to get out of bed she felt herself peeing some more. She jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom peeing all the way and finishing before she ever sat on the toilet. She did sit on the toilet though she sat there and cried for fifteen minutes.

Nicholette new that something was not right. She dried her eyes and then took a shower. Nicholette stripped her bed and started a load of wash. She then picked up the phone and called Donna. "Hi Donna this is Nikki I have to see a doctor this morning something has come up. I hated to bother you at home, but I don't know Dani's number. Please tell her I will be in as soon as I can."

Donna could tell by the strain in Nikki's voice that something was wrong. Feeling her motherly instincts kick in " Hun you don't worry about a thing, I can take care of the slack around here, and you just take care of you. Don't give this place a thought till you feel better." Nikki thanked her but again assured her that she would be in later.

Nikki wondered to herself why she had referred to her self as Nikki on the phone. It was what everyone at work called her, she had quit trying to correct them. Maybe she was just resolving herself to the fact that she had a new name.

Nikki had a lot of time to kill until she could even call a doctor. It was only seven thirty in the morning. She ate some pop tarts for breakfast. She tried to disinfect her mattress with some cleaner. Then used her hair dryer to dry her mattress.

At eight thirty she started calling her Doctor. Only to have a nurse make her explain why she wanted to see him. Finally Nikki explained to her about the bed-wetting and the accidents she had been having. The nurse talked to the doctor and then told Nikki that she should see an urologist. She told Nikki she would set up and appointment and call her back. Nikki then asked if any good urologist were female. The nurse assured her there were and said she would call right back.

One hour later the nurse called back telling Nikki and address and the Dr.'s name. Her appointment was for eleven o'clock. Nikki arrived about fifteen minutes early signed in and took a seat in the waiting room. She was then given some medical history forms to fill out.

The nurse came and got her a few minutes later and took her to start some test's. They weighed her and measured her then took some blood. Nikki was then given a cup and asked to pee in it. She went in the bathroom and following the Nurse's instructions washed her self and peed in the cup. She then put the lid on it and put it in the little twirly metal window.

She was then taken to and exam room and told to strip to her panties. Nikki undressed and thought how glad she was that she had put on a pair of brand new white cotton panties. It was only after she was undressed that she noticed the wet spot in the crotch. Nikki was ready to get dressed and run home when the nurse walked back in.

She took Nikki's blood pressure and pulse then asked Nikki to lie down on her stomach on the exam table. Nikki did as she was told but started to get up when she saw the Nurse coming towards her with a thermometer and some Vaseline. "Hey have you people never heard of oral digital?" Nikki complained.

"Sorry Miss I know this is embarrassing but it is very important that we get and accurate temperature, and this are the most accurate method according to all the studies." Nikki buried her face in the exam table as the Nurse pulled her damp panties down. Nikki then felt the cold Vaseline as the Nurse used her finger to lubricate Nikki's butt hole. She then inserted the thermometer in Nikki's butt and held it there for five minutes. Exactly one minute after the Dr. walked in the Nurse pulled it out. She then wiped Nikki and pulled up her panties.

Nikki sat up the Doctor was and African  American woman in her mid forties. She was reading Nikki's file finally she turned to Nikki and introduced herself. " Hi I am Dr. Johnson why don't you start at the beginning and tell me about your problem in your own words."

Nikki told her everything that had been happening the bed wetting the frequent bathroom trips and the constant damp panties. "Has there been a recent change in your life dear," Nikki explained about her new job and the fact that her new boss was a taskmaster. She of course made no mention of her corner time and the little spanking Dani had given her.

The Dr. then gave Dane a complete examination. "Nikki are you sure you have never experienced anything like this before?" Nikki assured her that she had not.

"Well dear I can not find a thing wrong with you and your lab test are negative. I want you to go next door to the hospital and have a cat scan I am going to get you in immediately I really want to get to the bottom of this."

Nikki was scared now a cat scan, was serious something could be really wrong. That was something Nikki had never considered. The people doing the scan were very nice and really all Nikki had to do was lay on a table in a hospital gown. The whole thing was over in twenty minutes. Nikki was told to go get some lunch and then head back to Dr Johnson's office.

Nikki made a stop at the bathroom she could not believe it when she found her panties were even damper. Nikki walked to a nearby strip mall had some lunch, which she picked up, in the food court. She then went into a discount store and bought herself some cheap cotton panties the thickest ones she could find. She then headed to the bathroom and got herself changed.

Thirty minutes later Nikki was sitting in Dr Johnson's private office waiting for the Doctor. It seemed like she had been waiting for hours yet it had only been about five minutes.

Doctor Johnson walked in and apologized to Nikki for her being late. "Nikki I had to stop by on my way back from lunch and look at the pictures they took and talk to the radiologist. " Nikki assured the Doctor she was fine. The truth was she was never so scared in her life.

"Nikki I don't have good news so there is no use beating around the bush you have the bladder size of a ten year old. For some reason it just quit growing. It's been doing the job of an adult bladder for years and it just can't do it anymore. I assume that the stress you are currently under only escalated the inevitable."

Nikki was in tears but as usual fighting them back " so what do I do what is the treatment plan Dr. Johnson?"

"Sweetie there is no treatment and at this point trying to control your bladder will only make it worse It may even cause some damage such as a tear that could cause mass infection in your body. There is only one thing you can do and that's begin wearing and using adult diapers."

Nikki just broke down and sobbed, thinking to herself maybe she should get a second opinion what was she going to do how could she work like this. Nikki just sobbed and sobbed.

Finally Nikki just stopped and looked at the Doctor innocently for further instructions.

"Nikki a friend of mine is on the way over here. She is and expert in adult diapers and wearing them. She is incontinent herself. She is going to show you some things that will help you make the adjustments you need to make."

Just then the phone rang and Dr Johnson answered it. "Yes wonderful room c again thank you we will be right there."

Dr Johnson took Nikki by the hand and walked her down the hall too the exam room. Dr Johnson hugged a tall woman in her thirties then turned to Nikki " sweetheart this is Joyce Potter the friend I was telling you about, I have to get back to work Nikki I am leaving you in good hands. Please dear don't hesitate to call us if you need anything."

After the Dr. left Nikki was a bit taken aback as the tall woman slid her hands under Nikki's armpits and lifted her up sitting her on the exam table.

"Nikki I know that the news you received today is a bit hard to take. I am here to make your transition back into diapers as easy as possible. To start off I suggest we get your clothes off get you shaved and get a diaper on you. The shaving is to cut down on nasty rashes just trust Joyce dear."

The woman then began undressing Nikki from the waist down just like she was a baby. When she removed Nikki's panties she just tossed them in the garbage. She then helped Nikki lay back on the exam table. Joyce looked at Nikki's pubic area she did not have that much hair to start with and Joyce new she would not need the clippers. Joyce lathered the area up and with about three strokes of the razor Nikki's vagina area was as smooth as a babies behind.

She then got out some lotion powder and the adult diaper. Joyce explained to Nikki that she would not need the baby lotion every change unless she had a rash. But that she should use it liberally morning and night. Joyce then rubbed lotion into Nikki's diaper area Nikki noticed how gentle she was. But was very nervous being babied this way.

Joyce washed her hands to get rid of the excess lotion explaining to Nikki that the lotion and the tapes did not mingle well.

She then lifted Nikki's legs up with one hand and slid the diaper under her she then sprinkled powder liberally on Nikki' front and back. She then used a powder puff on a plastic stick to spread the powder. Explaining to Nikki that this was again to keep her hands free from the powder. She then pulled the diaper up between the girl's legs and showed her how to tape it shut.

Joyce then helped Nikki up to a sitting position. The diaper felt like she had six towels strapped between her thighs. Joyce then gave Nikki a booklet she had made up. It had links for diaper support groups ab/tb groups and links to order diapers and other baby things online. Joyce explained to Nikki that acting out some baby fantasies may make it easier for her to cope with having to wear diapers.

Joyce then handed Nikki a pink book bag with her name stenciled on it. "Here are some diapers to hold you until you can buy some sweetie now lets get your plastic panties on you and get you dressed. "Joyce laid Nikki back down on the table lifted her legs and slid the snap on pink panties underneath her. She then pulled it between her legs and snapped it shut, the panties were tight and actually seemed to make the diaper smaller. Nikki could not say she cared much for the Minnie Mouse picture on the front. Oh well she could get some more adult ones later. Nikki laughed at her last thought Adult baby panties.

Joyce helped Nikki put her pants on. Nikki was actually surprised her diaper was really pretty well concealed. Joyce then asked Nikki for a donation for her cause and a grateful Nikki wrote her a big check. Joyce told Nikki her phone number was on the booklet and told her to call her anytime. Then she gathered her stuff and left.

Nikki just stood there for a moment she finally went to pick up her new book bag and found it was not zipped. Nikki paused to look at the bag. It had a bout twenty diapers in it several more pair of plastic pants. Nikki also found several pacifiers and two baby bottles. At the bottom of the bag was a pink teddy bear.

Nikki looked at her watch it was almost four o'clock she decided to head for work. Maybe she thought if she did some work she could get her mind off what was between her legs. First thought Nikki she had to figure out how to walk without waddling.

Nicholette ch5

Nikki walked into her office stopping to say hi to Donna. Donna ask why she was at work and Nikki told her she was fine explaining that after a day of exams she was only experiencing minor woman problems. Nikki then went to her office and went straight to work.

Nikki felt herself pee in her diaper a couple of times over the next few hours even though she had nothing to drink. She finally broke down and had a bottle of water out of the machine. She sipped it slowly not wanting her diaper to get over full and having no desire to give herself her first diaper change at work.

Nikki was deep in her work at about nine pm when Dani walked in her office.

"Young lady what in the world are you doing here at this time of night?"

Nikki smiled at Dani "just trying to catch up on the work I missed today at the Doctors office. I meant to come to your office and apologize for not showing up sooner. Then I got engrossed in my work and I forgot I hope you can forgive me."

"There is nothing to forgive Nikki I told you before everything I give you to do is not urgent. I had a brief to finish tonight or I myself would never be here this late. It's simply not healthy. Now you listen young lady I want you to go home and get some sleep and I don't want to see you again till tomorrow at eleven. Now do you understand or do you need another spanking?"

Nikki shook her head know and assured Dane that she would go straight home "just give me ten minutes to finish up please?" Dani grinned  "fine but don't make it eleven get some rest sweetie now goodnight."

Nikki finished her work in five minutes then headed home. Her diaper was soaked as she walked outside and looked to flag a cab. Finally finding one she told the driver to take her to McDonalds and then home. Nikki bought herself a Big Mac Meal and then sat back and told the driver to take her home.

Nikki walked back in her apartment set her dinner down and walked to her bedroom to change her diaper. Nikki started to cry when she noticed that her diaper and panties had leaked and there were spots on her slacks.

After about five minutes of crying Nikki stripped off her slacks and began removing her plastic pants and her disposable diaper. Nikki used some baby wipes that Joyce had included in her diaper bag to clean herself. Then went about putting on her first diaper. She slid it under her butt and then powdered herself using the powder puff like Joyce had showed her. Actually Nikki did a pretty good job considering this was her first diaper change. . Nikki stood and looked at herself in the mirror she giggled, as she actually looked pretty cute in a diaper. Deciding that she would not need plastic pants between now and bedtime she went to eat her dinner.

Nikki ate her burger and fries and drank her coke. Later while checking her emails she found her coke back in her diaper. It seemed wearing a diaper somehow made Nikki totally unashamed of wetting herself. At least she was not fighting it. It just sort of kind of happened.

Finally at about midnight Nikki decided it was time for her to go to bed. Nikki once again took her diaper off and wiped herself clean with a baby wipe. Remembering what Joyce had told her she liberally smoothed baby lotion of her privates and her butt. After washing her hands she slid a diaper under her and powdered herself then taped the diaper shut.

Nikki reached in her diaper bag for some plastic panties. Just as she did a pacifier fell out? Nikki slid the plastic panties under her then snapped them shut. She then made sure the diaper was tucked in just like Joyce had showed her.

Nikki then went to the bathroom and brushed and flossed her teeth. She was on her way to bed when she spotted the pacifier. Spontaneously Nikki popped it in her mouth and began to suck on it. Finding this rather pleasurable Nikki reached in the bottom of the bag and pulled out the pink teddy bear.

Nikki felt a bit strange as she crawled into bed sucking her pacifier and snuggling the teddy. Then again somehow she felt safe and comfortable. Anyway Joyce had told her that many people found it easier to adjust to their diapers doing baby things. Confused by what she was doing Nikki sucked her paci and drifted off to sleep.

Nicholette ch6

Nikki slept like a log but for some strange reason woke up at five thirty in the morning. Her diaper felt cool and damp between her legs then she felt her self peeing a little more warming it up a bit. Nikki felt like just laying in bed but she checked her diaper and fearing it would leak got out of bed to change it.

Nikki was becoming quite handy at changing herself, in a matter of moments she was clean and in a fresh diaper. Actually it was the only thing she was wearing. Nikki took a look around her bedroom it was a mess, Nikki knew for a fact that the whole apartment was.

Not even thinking about it Nikki popped her pacifier in her mouth and began gathering the clothes from the floor of her bedroom. She sorted the clothes for the washing machine and the cleaners. She then left the clothes for the cleaners by the front door and started a load to wash. The next forty-five minutes Nikki was a whirlwind she dusted straightened and vacuumed. She scrubbed her bathroom from one end to the other. Then Nikki cleaned up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher.

Nikki stopped and had a bowl of cereal and some juice. Then she put those dishes in the dishwasher she was going to start it then she stopped, and ran to the bedroom. Retrieving the two baby bottles from her bag she returned to the kitchen and placed then in the dishwasher.

Suddenly Nikki felt a familiar morning cramping sensation, not thinking for a moment she just squatted and started to fill her diaper. What am I doing she thought as she now urgently ran to the bathroom and ripped off the diaper making it on the toilet just in time.

Nikki sat there doing her business, and tried to put the thought of what almost happened out of her mind. After some clean up Nikki brushed her teeth and hopped in the shower. After drying off and putting on a fresh diaper Nikki checked the clock it was not yet seven o'clock. She remembered Dani had told her not to come in tell eleven so what do I do now she thought.

Nikki turned on her computer and then went and retrieved the pamphlet that Joyce had given her. Once again popping in the pacifier Nikki started looking over some of the sights. She found one that provided both cloth and disposal diapers that would be custom fit to Nikki. The sight also had a wide variety of adorable plastic pants. Nikki grabbed a tape measure and took the measurements they required then using her credit card Nikki went shopping. She was a little surprised when she totaled her bill. Then again they did promise a money back guarantee.

Nikki then browsed some of the adult baby sights even joining some yahoo groups.

Nikki then got up to get something to drink; before she knew it she found herself pouring apple juice into one of the bottles. She then plopped down on her bed snuggled her teddy and nursed her bottle of juice.

Nikki was a bit confused by all of this but somehow she did not feel silly. It seemed so comforting and natural to her. She could see by the Internet that there were a lot of adult babies in the world. Nikki wondered if she was becoming one. Some how if she was Nikki was ok with it. She then found herself rubbing her damp diaper the feeling was incredible. Nikki kept it up until she had the most incredible orgasm of her life.

After her orgasm Nikki once again removed her diaper and jumped in the shower still in the throws of her first one of the morning she had her second in the shower. Thinking to herself ahhh the old fashion way just let your fingers do the walking.

After her shower Nikki went through her complete diapering ritual lotion, powder then diaper and plastic panties. Making sure she had everything on right before she dressed for work. Nikki did some very light make up fixed her hair in a ponytail and dressed casually for work. Choosing a plaid pleated skirt and a white sweater. Nikki laughed when she saw herself in the mirror. She looked like a silly schoolgirl.

Nikki then opted for some ankle socks and a brand new pair of white tennis shoes. Followed by her puppy dog gold earrings, a gold charm bracelet she had not warn since high school plus a gold necklace with a heart shaped locket. She then packed a smaller black book bag with her diaper supplies for the day. She tossed one of her pacifiers in the bag having no idea when she would get a chance to use it at work.

Nikki left the apartment about ten fifteen deciding to walk to work and get some exercise. She was about a block from her apartment when she spotted the toy store. Nikki decided to go in for a moment.

She had picked out a couple dolls she liked then put them back opting to buy them on her way home from work not too work. Then as she was leaving she spotted something she just had to have. Ten minutes later Nikki wearing elbow, kneepads and a helmet was flying down the sidewalk on her brand new skateboard. It was the most exciting thing she had done since high school.

Donna was shocked when she saw Nikki step off the elevator. She was still wearing her pads and her helmet and the biggest smile Donna had ever seen on this girl.

"Good morning Donna got any messages for me?" Donna told her they were on her desk, and then watched as Nikki skipped to her office.

Nikki tore into her work with a passion. Nikki was finally realizing that she did not need shortcuts she was more than a little capable of doing the job just fine. It did not hurt a thing that she had Dani to keep her in line.

Nikki worked right through lunch although Donna did bring her a sandwich. It was almost three o'clock when she realized her diaper was at the breaking point. Nikki hated to stop working; she was at a crucial stage on a difficult and important report. Just the same she grabbed her book bag and headed to the ladies room.

Nikki was thrilled to see the room was empty. She went into a stall and closed and locked the door. She sat the book bag down on the top of the toilet tank. Then unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it. She hung it on the hook on the back of the door then made her first mistake. Instead of removing her plastic panties she pulled them down to her ankles thinking it would be quicker. She then removed her diaper rolled it up and set it on the tank. She was cleaning herself with a baby wipe when it happened.

Nikki heard the door to the restroom open and shut. Quickly she bent to pull up her plastic panties so they would not be seen under the stall. Somehow on the way up she lost her balance and fell, crashing her head against the wall and splitting it open.

Reaching back and feeling the blood a half conscious Nikki terrified started to cry. Just then she heard someone banging on the door. "Who ever is in there open the door so I can help you" it was Dani's voice. "Please just go away I will be fine just go away please," Nikki begged.

"Nikki is that you Nikki I am telling you if you don't open this door this very minute I am going to give you the spanking of your life." Nikki the reached up and undid the lock.

Dani did not know what to think of the site she saw next. Nikki lying on the floor with blood all over her sweater. She was naked from the waist down and had plastic panties around her ankles. " I will get some help Nikki don't move."

"Nooooooooo please don't let them see me like this pleassssssseee." cried Nikki. Dani turned and grabbed some paper towels, she placed them against the gash on Nikki's head and told her to hold it. She then looked in the book bag and retrieved a diaper. With Nikki's help she slid it under her and quickly taped it shut. She then helped Nikki to her feet and slid her plastic panties up. Nikki rested her hands on Dane's shoulders and stepped into her skirt. Dani buttoned it and zipped it then adjusted it the best she could.

She then helped Nikki to the sink and replaced the paper towels with fresh ones. Dani went back in the stall shut the book bag and threw it over her shoulder.

She then helped Nikki to the chair by Donna's desk.

"OMG what happened to her." said Donna "you poor baby." "Donna keep and eye on her she may have a concussion don't let her fall asleep. I am going to get my purse and take her to the hospital. Could you get me a cab too please?"

Fifteen minutes later a semi conscious Nikki was wheeled into the emergency room. She had lost a lot of blood and Dani was terrified.

Two hours later a Doctor walked up to Dani " Hi are you the young ladies next of kin?" Dani told him how she was Nicholettes boss "is she going to be ok?"

"The young lady has sustained a concussion and lost a great deal of blood but she will be fine. I am however keeping her over night for observation. I would however suggest that your company provide a safer place for your medically incontinent patients to change their diapers."

The Doctor then started to walk away "Doctor what do you mean medically incontinent?"

"Oh it showed up on her hospital records that she was in for a cat scan the other day. I talked to Doctor Johnson her urologist and she told me that the girl has a bladder the size of a ten year old. It is kind of worn out that's why the girl is wearing diapers. Its not something she has a choice in."

Dani thanked the Doctor and headed to Nikki's room. Nikki had been given a shot to help her sleep and was soundly doing that when Dani entered her room. Dani then went and found a pay phone and called the office, she knew that Donna and the office would be worried too.

After assuring Donna that Nikki would be fine she asked Donna to look up the phone number of Nikki's next of kin. After all she thought they should know.

Donna checked the records and found the address and phone number of Nikki's parents then gave them to Dani.

Dani was surprised to find that Nikki's parents only lived thirty miles away.

She dialed the number and a woman answered the phone "hi this is Danielle Webster."

"Is this a telemarketing call?" the woman asked gruffly

"No no please I am Nicholette's boss I just called you to let you know she was in the hospital but she is going to be fine. I was afraid you might try and call her

And get worried."

"Young lady I have not heard from that ungrateful brat since she walked out not leaving a note the day she graduated high school. Now if you have nothing further

My dryer is buzzing." With that Nikki's mom hung up the phone.

Dani was never so pissed in her life. No wonder Nikki was the way she was. Dani then felt bad for how she had judged the girl. Dani then walked back to Nikki's room. She smiled as she took her seat Nikki was sucking her thumb. Never the less Dani thought that Nikki would be pissed when she found out they had put her on the pediatric ward.

Thirty miles away Nikki's mom lay on her bed crying her eyes out.

Nicholette ch7

Dani was on her way back to Nikki's room when she saw the lady sitting in the chair. The lady was the spitting image of Nikki only about twenty years older and a bit heavier. Dani walked straight towards the lady and stood in front of her.

"Is there something I can help you with, are you here to see Nikki Mrs. Masters?

Nikki's mom shook her head "Oh no I don't have the right I just wanted to make sure she was alright?"

Dani gave the woman a disgusted look. "The right what do you mean the right you are her mother aren't you."

"Yes but I was a rotten mother never knowing what a special gift she was until after she left. I did not even realize where the anger came from till she was gone almost two years. By then I had divorced my husband for cheating on me. In truth I had made his life so miserable I drove him away. "

"Finally I went and got some counseling, I still go twice a week. I understand now how I came to resent Nicholette so much for stealing my dreams. I blamed everything on her and my parents. Truth was even though my parents did disown me they tried several times to make it up to me. They were there when Nicholette was born, I told them to go away. All those years they sent presents at Christmas and birthdays I just sent them back."

"I thought I simply did not know how to love. I pushed away everyone and everything that ever loved me. Nicholette adored me when she was little and I never gave her a kind word. My husband ignored her, he told me after she left that he loved her very much but he felt if he showed her he would alienate me. So please just tell me if my baby is ok, and I will go away and leave you alone."

"Nope I am not telling you. If you leave here with out seeing her you will never know if she is ok." Dani then turned and walked into Nikki's hospital room.

Nikki was still sleeping, as was the little girl she had for a roommate. Dani had met the girl the night before she had just had her tonsils removed.

Dani was disturbed by the conversation she had just had with Nikki's mom. She had indeed felt the woman's pain and truly believed in her remorse. Dani got up and decided to go and talk to her again. When she got outside the room she found that Ann was gone. Dani went looking for her.

Just about then Nikki woke up. Her head ached a bit and her diaper was drenched. She looked over towards the bed next to her and noticed the small girl also diapered was waking up. Damn thought Nikki these idiots put me in the pediatric ward.

Nikki thought about the events of the day before she knew that she would need to call Dani and resign for sure. Knowing that she could never face her again. First thought Nikki I need a new diaper and some aspirin she then rang for a nurse.

Two nurses entered the room together the one that walked to Nikki removed her wet diaper and gave her a quick sponge bath. "Where's your friend Ms Webster dear she was here just a few moments ago. Nikki was shocked to hear that and pondered it as the nurse put her in a nice fresh diaper. Nikki then asked the nurse if she could have some aspirin.

The nurse gave Nikki two Tylenol and then went to get her breakfast. Nikki was a bit angry as the nurse bibbed her. Then offered her a breakfast of scrambled eggs hash browns and bacon. Plus and English muffing. Nikki was famished and began eating her breakfast. She then reached for her drink and found out it was in a sippy cup. The other girl finished her breakfast just as Nikki was starting and asked if she could go to the playroom, the nurse said of course and helped her out of her bed.

Both Nurses then left the room and Nikki finished her breakfast then pushed the tray away. Just then a woman walked into her room "Hello Nicholette"

"What in the hell are you doing here, come to see if I was dead so you could inherit what little money I got. Well I don't have that much I just finished off paying some student loans from grad school. Besides your not even listed on my insurance policy at work."

Nikki's mom had tears in her eyes " Nicholette I deserve that and so much more. I truly do not ever expect you could forgive me. I surely can't forgive myself. I just wanted to see for myself that you were ok. I love You Nicholette.  " She then turned and left the room. Nikki threw a lamp across the room and watched as it crashed against the door. She then buried her head in her pillow and cried.

The nurses returned to the room, and asked what the hell was going on. Nikki just kept crying one went to console her and the other one began cleaning up the mess. Just then Dani returned to the room having been unable to find Nikki's mom. From what she could see she had just missed her.

Dani went straight to Nikki taking the Nurses place she cuddled her. After the nurses left Nikki began to talk "After the week I just had that was just what I needed to see that bitch. Dani I want you to understand I know you have to fire me so I am just going to resign."

Dani looked at the girl "First young lady no one is going to resign or get fired. I went thru three assistants before I found you. Trust me when I say you are the only of the bunch that was worth a damn. I expect great things from you and if I have to spank your hinny on a regular basis I expect to get them. Sweetie I am not going to fire you just because you have to wear a diaper. I am going to find a better place for you to be changed. Now tell me how does your head feel?"

Nikki told her that her head was better since she had taken the aspirins. Just then the Doctor walked in. He asked Nikki how she was feeling and examined her eyes. He then told her he was keeping her one more day. Nikki argued but Dani spoke up and told her to mind the Doctor.

The Doctor scribbled some notes on her file hung it on the end of the bed and left telling Nikki he would see her tomorrow.

Nikki then noticed that Dani was yawning. That was when she realized that Dani had stayed up with her all night. "Dani you heard the Doctor I am fine now how about you get your butt out of here and get some rest." Dani gave Nikki that you want a spanking look but then agreed some rest would be nice. She kissed Nikki on the cheek and told her she would be back later.

Nikki lay there in the bed a few minutes then she got up and walked in the bathroom, carefully she slid her diaper down and did her business just as she finished she saw one of the Nurses standing there. The nurse walked over and picked up a roll of toilet paper. She told Nikki to stand and bend over. Nikki said something about her not being a baby and she could do this herself. That's when the nurse grabbed her by the ear and she stood up and bent over.

The nurse wiped her butt then gave it three sharp smacks Nikki yelped in pain.

"Nikki in this hospital children do as they are told. Now I know you are an adult but because of your diapers you can be on one of two wards pediatrics or geriatrics

Now young lady would you like a transfer?"

Nikki rubbed her behind and shook her head no. The Nurse then pulled her diaper up. She then removed Nikki's hospital gown and told her to brush her teeth. While Nikki brushed The Nurse laid down the rules." When we put you in bed you are to stay there when we put you in the nursery you are to stay there, it's simple you do as you are told we will get along fine and you will not have such a sore behind."

She then put a white T-shirt on Nikki with her name on it. Nikki was then taken to the nursery to play with the other children. She was not happy about it but did not want to say much and earn another spanking. Nikki sat in the corner by herself and looked at the children in the room. They all had on t-shirts like Nikki's some were diapered others had on white cotton underwear. They ranged in ages from like four to twelve or thirteen.

Nikki thought it was funny that spanking was no longer allowed in schools but was some how allowed in hospitals. Nikki smiled as she thought how it was somehow allowed in corporate offices too.

The lady in charge of the Nursery was named Gayle and not much older than Nikki. Nikki was trying to make sense of her Mom's visit when she saw Gayle walking towards her. Gayle stopped in front of Nikki and asked her to stand up. When Nikki stood Gayle checked her diaper and then took her by the hand to the changing table.

Nikki was never more grateful in her life for a partition but it was still embarrassing having all these strange people changing her diaper. When Gayle was finished she began to speak to Nikki. "Sweetheart the other children think you don't like them because you won't play with them. When I help you off this table I expect you to join them and try to have a good time"

"Listen Gayle I would be glad to play with the children but I am twenty five years old and simply do not know how. Heck when I was there age I did not know how."

Gayle looked her in the eye "Nikki you either play with them or you will spend the rest of the day in the corner facing it."

Nikki nodded and after Gayle helped her down joined the children she ended up playing with some dolls and a dollhouse with her little roommate Amber. The next two hours passed quickly. As it turned out Nikki was having a wonderful time.

Nikki and the children were sent back to their rooms for lunch at twelve o'clock sharp. Nikki ate her lunch as best she could the food was terrible but she was hungry at least the chocolate pudding tasted good.

Nikki felt childish but not in a bad way as the Nurse wiped her face and hands and removed her bib. Nikki and Amber were both told it was nap-time now and there beds were lowered. Nikki whispered to the nurse asking if her book bag was in the room someplace. The nurse told her she did not think so and asked what it was Nikki wanted.

"Nikki blushed then whispered " I just sort of wanted my pacifier it's not a big deal."

The Nurse reached in her pocket and pulled out a pacifier wrapped in cellophane. She then tore it lose and popped it in Nikki's mouth. Nikki quickly looked over at Amber to see if she noticed only to find Amber sucking away on her own. Nikki sucked on her pacifier and watched as the Nurse turned off the light and left the room.

Nikki lay there sucking on her paci and thinking about her mother. She knew in her heart this was the one person in the world that Nikki was supposed to hate. If that was so why had Nikki thought about her everyday since the day she left? Then Nikki asked herself why her Mother had came to the hospital, how did she even know she was here. Nikki continued this line of thought until she slowly drifted off to sleep some how a nap did not sound like such a bad idea.

Nikki woke up about and hour and a half later to the sound of Amber giggling. The nurse was tickling her while she changed her diaper. Once she was finished the Nurse turned her attention to Nikki. Nikki had laughed at Amber for giggling now it was Amber's turn as the nurse tickled Nikki. Finally both girls wearing fresh diapers they were helped from their beds and sent back to the nursery.

Nikki had a wonderful time finger painting most of the afternoon with the rest of the kids. Truth was Nikki was having so much fun she would hate to leave here when her time was up in the hospital.

Nikki did wonder what was going on when the Nurse came and got Amber. She became a where of what was going on when Amber returned to the nursery fully dressed. Amber came to say goodbye her Doctor had released her and she was going home. Amber said goodbye to all the kids and then hugged Nikki's neck. She handed Nikki her phone number "Nikki I know that you are older than me but I really would like to play with you again please call me?" Nikki assured Amber she would and kissed her goodbye.

At four o'clock the nursery closed and Nikki was returned to her room. After the nurse changed her diaper Nikki opted to sit on the floor and watch some TV. She grinned to herself when after clicking the remote a few times she found she only got ten channels all of which were for children. Nikki was sitting there sucking on her pacifier and watching Tom and Jerry when Dani showed up.

Nikki was a bit embarrassed to be caught by her boss sucking her pacifier and watching cartoons. She stood up and Dani gave her a big hug and a kiss. "Hi sweetie how are you feeling? " Nikki lisped through her pacifier. "I feel fine Dani I cant wait to get back to work."

Dani took Nikki by the hand and led her over to a chair. Dani sat down and pulled Nikki on the chair with her with Nikki's legs straddling her lap. "Sweetie I need to talk with you about something. I had a long talk with your mom this morning."

Dani went on to tell Nikki of her conversation with her mother. Nikki was shocked to find out her parents were divorced and for the first time she understood why her parents had treated her the way they did, she was still not ready to forgive them.

"Nikki your mom loves you and I think she needs you more than anything on earth I just want you to think about that."

Nikki's eyes welled up in tears and she buried her face in Dani's shoulder. Dani patted her back and comforted her for twenty minutes Nikki did not stop crying until the nurse brought her dinner in.

Dani carried Nikki to her bed and the nurse put the tray in front of her. The nurse left and Dani bibbed Nikki and asked her to try and eat. A still very upset Nikki only played with her food. Finally Dani took the fork from Nikki and began to feed her; suddenly Nikki was eating every bite.

After dinner Dane noticed that Nikki was wet and changed her diaper. Nikki knew she should be embarrassed but some how she was not. Trying to change the subject from her mother, Nikki engaged Dani in a conversation that was work related they then talked for two hours. The nurse entered the room and told them that visiting hours were over in ten minutes.

Dani told Nikki that she had her purse and was going to stop at Nikki's apartment and get her some clean clothes. "Nikki tomorrow is Saturday I am pretty sure that the Doctor will release you in the morning, I want you to spend the weekend with me so I can be sure you are ok with out worrying I won't take no for and answer."

Nikki agreed and then Dani kissed her goodnight. Dani stopped at the nurse's station and made a request before she left the hospital.

The nurse came in and changed Nikki's diaper right at nine o'clock she then offered Nikki a baby bottle of milk and told her it was time for bed.

Nikki lay there in the darkness nursing her bottle and thinking about the day's events. She had learned so much about her mom and her total situation today Nikki did not know what to think. Could her mom actually really love her? That was the one question in her mind as she drifted off to sleep.

Nicholette ch8

Nikki awoke the next morning and her tummy was cramping she new she needed to get to the bathroom soon so she rang the buzzer for the nurse. Minutes passed and the cramping was getting worse Nikki new that if she got out of bed she would receive a spanking. Nikki kept ringing the buzzer but before she could even think nature took its course and Nikki filled her diaper.

Nikki was laying face down in her hospital bed crying when the nurse walked in. The nurse apologized to Nikki and tried to calm her down "sweetheart you just had and accident don't be so upset." The nurse gave Nikki her pacifier and that seemed to calm her. She then took Nikki into the bathroom removed her diaper and sat her down on the toilet.

"Sweetie see if you can make anymore poopy for me while I get rid of this dirty diaper." Nikki tried but she had pretty much emptied herself in her diaper. The nurse returned and used toilet paper and baby wipes to clean her. She then took Nikki back in her room and told her to sit in a chair for a moment.

The nurse returned moments later carrying a thermometer and a small jar of Vaseline. " Honey you have a bit of diarrhea I need to take your temp stand up and lay across my lap so we can get this over with."

Nikki without complaint stood up and lay across the nurse's lap. She then felt her smear some Vaseline in her rectum and insert the thermometer. Nikki layer there for the full five minutes, she some how did not even feel humiliated she knew the nurse was simply taking care of her.

Once the temp had been taken the nurse took Nikki back into the bathroom and set her on the toilet. She did this mainly to make sure Nikki did not have and accident on the floor while she was drawing her tub with cool water. Nikki had a temp of 103 and the nurse needed to bring it down. The Nurse warned Nikki that the tub would be cool and then helped her into it.

After about thirty seconds Nikki was used to the water. The nurse then began bathing Nikki. Nikki had no memory of the last time someone gave her a bath. It really did not make Nikki that uncomfortable until the nurse told Nikki to get up on her knees and spread her legs. Nikki was not sure about how she felt about the nurse washing her privates; the attention to her rectum was a little much.

Nikki was toweled dry and then freshly diapered just as Dani entered the room. The nurse then got Nikki a baby bottle of formula in hopes it would settle her tummy.

The Doctor came in later, he assured Nikki she was fine but was not sure about releasing her sense she was running a fever. Nikki begged the doctor and he finally agreed to let Dani take her home under two conditions. First her current temp needed to be under a hundred and one. Second Dani was to check it every two hours and if it exceeded one hundred and one Dani was to bring Nikki straight back to the hospital.

A nurse was then called into take Nikki's temp. She was more than a little embarrassed this time lying across the nurse's lap with Dani in the room.

Nikki was pleased to find out that her temp was under a hundred and she would indeed be getting out of the hospital. Nikki felt silly as Dani basically dressed her for her trip to Dani's house. Even though the truth was she did not feel that good.

Nikki was sitting on the floor sucking her pacifier when the nurse walked in with the wheel chair. Nikki got in the wheel chair and then watched as the nurse handed Dani a rectal thermometer and a small jar of Vaseline. Nikki cringed as Dani put them in her purse.

The nurse then gave Dani instructions to care for Nikki. "Dani it is important that Nikki eat something and that she get plenty of fluids. For the fluids I suggest water juice or the formula listed on this list. For the food I either suggest Jell-O or the baby food I have listed. It will be so much gentler on her tummy but it is important that you make sure she eats."

Nikki then cringed again as Dani asked the nurse if she could have a couple of clean bibs promising to return them when Nikki was better. The nurse gave her several and told her to keep them. Nikki was then wheeled out of the hospital to the waiting cab.

Once Dani got Nikki back to her apartment she undressed her and checked her diaper. Nikki had not been able to help herself and had indeed had another messy accident. Dani removed her diaper cleaned her up and put a fresh diaper on a blushing Nikki. Dani was glad to see Nikki was not upset about her messy diaper after all Nikki was sick and could not help it.

Once Dani had Nikki in the bed, she turned the TV on and gave Nikki the remote. Dani put some things away, and was not surprised when Nikki turned on the cartoon channel

Dani left Nikki's bedroom knowing she needed to go to the store and get some things for Nikki. Not wanting to leave the girl alone Dani was in a quandary. Dani finally decided that even though Nikki's secret was important her health and well-being was even more so. Dani then picked up the phone and tried to call her secretary Kay.

Kay was not home but when Dani tried Donna was. Dani explained a bit of what was going on and asked Donna to come and watch Nikki for about and hour.

Twenty minutes later Donna showed up at Dani's apartment. Dani took a deep breath and slowly told Donna everything that was going on. Donna told Dani not to worry and simply asked when Nikki was doing her next temperature check.

Dani peeked in on Nikki before she left and found her fast asleep sucking her pacifier. Dani thanked Donna again calling her a lifesaver and then headed for the store.

About thirty minutes later Nikki woke up and began calling for Dani. She almost died of embarrassment when Donna her secretary walked into the bedroom. Nikki's diaper was both wet and messy, and she was lying there sucking on her pacifier.

Nikki spit out her pacifier "Uh Donna what are you doing here?" Donna smiled "Nikki first off please do not be embarrassed or ashamed remember I have three children still at home. Dani explained all about your incontinence problem and that your tummy was upset. ."

Donna then moved closer to the bed she picked up Nikki's pacifier and placed it in her mouth. She then checked Nikki's diaper. Finding it wet and messy Donna slid a towel under Nikki and removed it she then took her time cleaning her up. Donna could see the sign of Nikki developing a diaper rash and used lots of baby lotion on her privates. She then turned Nikki on her tummy and checked her temperature.

Nikki was never more grateful in her life than when Donna taped up her diaper and snapped her plastic pants in place. Donna then fluffed Nikki's pillow and offered her some water from a glass with a flexible straw. Nikki drank the water actually almost half the glass. "Thank you Donna for not making these circumstances any worse than they already are." Nikki lisped past her pacifier.

Donna once again told Nikki not to worry and suggested she try and get some rest.

Dani was shopping as fast as she could. She simply did not want to leave Nikki alone with Donna that long; she was not sure how Nikki would react to having a baby sitter. Dani bought several baby bottles a variety of juices and a few cans of formula. She then proceeded to pick out several jars of baby food. Dani knew she was buying too much but then she was not sure how long Nikki would be sick and did not want to leave her again.

Dani then purchased some small adult diapers for Nikki a large pack of wipes powder, lotion and some rash crème.

Dani was headed for the checkout stand when she passed the toy isle. Dani simply could not help herself as she purchased Nikki a large teddy bear, three Barbie dolls with outfits and some bath toys. Dani then paid for everything and hopped a cab back to her apartment.

Dani was never so surprised in her life, as she was when she entered the apartment. Nikki was sitting on Donna's lap giggling and sucking her pacifier as the two of them watched cartoons on the TV.

Dani had intended to wait until Donna was gone to give Nikki her toys, but after what she was seeing decided not to wait. Nikki showed not a bit of embarrassment as she giggled with glee when Dani handed the girl her toys.

Donna told Dani what a good girl Nikki had been, and then excused herself. "Dani if you need any more help babysitting our baby don't hesitate to call." Donna then gave Nikki a big hug and a kiss right on the lips  "I hope you feel better soon sweetie."

Nikki kissed Donna back and smiled, as Donna lifted her off her lap and handed her to Dani sitting next to her. After Donna had left the apartment, she could not help but think how cute Nikki had been. She also thought how nice it was going to be to have a baby around the office to care for.

Dani carried Nikki into the kitchen sat her at the table and then spoon fed Nikki three quarter's of a jar of apple sauce. Nikki shook her head she was just not ready to eat anymore. Dani then fixed her a bottle of formula, laying Nikki on her lap she gave the girl the bottle then watched as the sick Nikki nursed the bottle and drifted off to sleep.

Nicolette ch 9

Nikki woke up Sunday morning; very early she had been sleeping for twelve hours. Nikki could see the clock by her bed and it was a little past six am. Nikki was grateful to find that her diaper was only wet and she had not had another messy accident during the night.

Actually Nikki felt better a lot better and was hopeful that the bug she had was gone. Nikki then thought about her options she certainly wanted to get her wet diaper changed but did not want to disturb Dani. She considered that Dani might get upset or even punish her if Nikki got out of bed or changed herself with out permission.

Nikki noticed her new dolls on the corner of her bed and opted to play with them to take her mind off of her wet and itchy diaper. She was so consumed with her dolls that she did not even see Dani enter the room about twenty minutes later.

" Hi pumpkin how are we feeling today?" Nikki assured Dani that she felt much better and again thanked Dani for taking such good care of her. Dani then removed Nikki's wet diaper and began cleaning her up. Once Dani had Nikki clean she rolled her on her tummy and took her temperature one more time.

Dani announced that Nikki's temp was normal and then began the diapering process. First she gently rubbed some rash crème over the irritated areas on Nikki's skin. The rash was mostly on her buttocks and Dani wanted it to go away so she used plenty of the crème. She then slid a fresh diaper under Nikki and powdered her liberally before taping it shut. Not wanting Nikki's diaper area too warm Dani decided against the plastic pants, she felt this was safe hoping Nikki was done with messy diapers.

Dani then left Nikki to play with her toys and went to the kitchen. She returned a few minutes later carrying a bib a bottle of formula and a jar of baby food. Dani placed the bib on Nikki and then insisted on spoon-feeding her the jar of food. The jar of food was some sort of chicken and rice mixture. Nikki had to admit though it did not taste too bad.

When she finished the jar Dani ask Nikki if she wanted some more or just her bottle. Nikki opted for just the bottle and Dani took a baby wipe and cleaned her face. She then sat on the bed and positioned Nikki with her head in her lap still wearing her bib. Dani then checked the bottle on her wrist finding it just right she inserted the nipple in Nikki's mouth. Nikki began to nurse the bottle contently and smiled as Dani cooed and talked baby talk to her.

Nikki finished about three quarters of the bottle and then told Dani she did not want any more. It was obvious to Dani that Nikki did not have her appetite back. It was also obvious that Nikki was feeling better.

Dani left Nikki to play with her dolls while she went to the kitchen and fixed herself some coffee and toast. After her breakfast Dani ran a bubble bath for Nikki and placed the bath toys she had purchased in the tub.

Nikki seemed to really enjoy the bath and the toys, and then just about the time Dani was finished she got a strange look on her face. "Dani don't you think it is about time I went home and let you have your life back?"

Dani smiled at Nikki "Sweet baby girl you are not going anywhere until after your Doctor's appointment Tuesday. If he says you are all better then and only then can you go home and return to work. Besides I am in no hurry at all to have my dull life back its fun having a baby to take care of."

Nikki smiled at Dani and splashed the tub a bit getting Dani a bit wet. Dani mockingly shook her finger at Nikki, the baby girl only giggled.

"Sweetheart we do have one problem and that is I cant miss work tomorrow I have two important meetings. I insist that you have a sitter I will let you choose between Donna and someone from a private agency?" Nikki did not think long at all and told Dane that Donna would be fine as long as she did not mind.

Nikki spent the rest of the morning playing with her dolls happily and watching cartoons. Dani was at the computer doing some work for the office. Nikki to her credit had offered to help. Nikki had two jars of some vegetable concoction for lunch then Dani gave her a bottle of milk and insisted she take a nap.

After the nap Dani and Nikki sat on the floor in the living room and played monopoly for about four hours. Nikki screamed with glee when she finally won.

Nikki was also happy when Dani made spaghetti for supper, she was really getting sick of the baby food. Dani insisted Nikki wear her bib and it was a good thing Nikki had spaghetti all over her face when she was finished. Dane cleaned her face then spoon-fed Nikki some banana pudding for desert. The truth was Dani loved taking care of Nikki, and Nikki loved it too.

After dinner they watched TV until about nine o'clock. Nikki was sucking her pacifier sitting in Dani's lap half asleep so Dani decided to put her to bed.

After getting Nikki who was suddenly wide-awake settled down for the night Dani picked up the phone and called Donna. Donna told Dani she would love to baby sit Nikki as long as it did not cost her a sick day at work.

Donna showed up the next morning with a box full of her children's old baby toys for Nikki to play with. Nikki could not have been more thrilled. She was not in the least embarrassed to have her secretary baby sitting her and changing her diapers.

She did feel a little funny the second time Donna told her to quit running the race car into the wall and threatened to spank her if it happened again. Nikki was careful but she was having fun with the toy. When she tried to see how far she could make it jump off the coffee table and it slammed into the wall, it was the last straw for Donna.

Donna pulled a now struggling Nikki crossed her lap and pulled her diaper down to her knees. She then smacked Nikki's behind sharply six or seven times. To hear Nikki screaming you would have thought Donna was killing her.

"Do you think you will learn to mind Aunt Donna from now on young lady?" Nikki was slow to answer and Donna smacked her two more times." Nikki then promised to mind as Donna pulled her diaper up and stuck the girl's nose in the nearest corner and told her to stay there.

At first Nikki was angry standing in the corner and rubbing her sore bottom. Then as her sniffles subsided she realized the only reason she had been spanked was because she did not mind. It was her fault not Aunt Donna's.

Donna walked over and told Nikki that her time out was over. Nikki turned to face her even Nikki was surprised at the baby talk that came out of her mouth. "Aunt Donna Nikki sowwy for being bad girl."

Donna smiled at Nikki then picked her up and sat her on Donna's hip "you are not a bad girl Nikki you just did a bad thing. I think you are just tired after all it is time for your nap."

Nikki lay in Aunt Donna's lap and nursed her nap bottle soon she drifted off to dreamland.

When Nikki woke up she played with her toys but something was bothering her. Donna was watching soap opera's on TV a rare treat for her in the daytime although she did watch the soap channel at night. Just then about four pm Dani walked thru the door.

Nikki was quickly to her feet and ran to Dani's waiting arms. Dani hugged and kissed Nikki then turned to Donna "So did our baby girl behave herself today?" she jokingly asked. Nikki was suddenly hanging her head in embarrassment.

Dani pulled Nikki's head up "you have something to tell me young lady?" Nikki had been warned before Dani left to mind Donna even though she knew she had to tell the truth she feared she was in for another spanking.

"Aunt Donna spanked me because I did not mind." Nikki said meekly.

Donna spoke up before Dani could say a word. "Dani it was nothing mostly my fault I was late putting her down for her nap and our baby just got a little cranky."

Dani smiled at Nikki so the girl would no she was not angry then thanked Donna for taking care of Nikki.

She then told Donna that Nikki had and appointment to see the doctor at one o'clock tomorrow and then they would both come into the office.

Nikki went back to playing with her toys, while Donna and Dani chatted for a bit. Nikki could not here what Dani was telling Aunt Donna and really did not care.

Dani was explaining to Donna that she had everything fixed up for their new baby at the office. Donna nodded that she understood.

Donna then kissed Nikki goodbye on the top of her head and Nikki jumped up and hugged her neck. "Thank you, Aunt Donna for taking care of Nikki today." Donna told Nikki she was welcome excused herself and headed home.

Dani found herself a bit amused that Nikki was now calling her secretary Aunt Donna. To tell the truth Dani thought it was adorable.

Dani checked Nikki's diaper finding it damp but not wet enough to require immediate changing. Then went to her bedroom to get changed out of her work clothes. After she had changed she took a seat on the sofa and relaxed for the first time all day. Knowing she needed to change Nikki soon but figuring she could wait a little bit.

Nikki walked over sucking on her pacifier and crawled in Dani's lap after snuggling her for a bit. Nikki slid off her lap and removed her pacifier she then asked Dani how things were going at work. Dani chatted with her for about twenty minutes as one adult to another about work. Nikki made a suggestion on one problem and Dani was very pleased with it.

Then just as the conversation started it ended Dani went and got some supplies and a towel and changed Nikki's now even wetter diaper on the living room floor. She then told Nikki that she had a big surprise for her.

"Honey I figured we would order some pizza and watch a couple video's I rented on the way home." A very excited Nikki asked what the videos were and Dani told her to go and look in her purse.

Nikki ran quickly to Dani's purse and pulled out the two videos Dani had rented the littlest Mermaid and 101 Dalmatians Nikki could not have been more thrilled.

They watched the videos and giggled the early evening and night away. Nikki loved the pizza and was having a wonderful time, to tell the truth so was Dani. When the last movie finished Dani informed Nikki it was time she had a bath and got ready for bed.

Nikki was playing with her toys as Dani was bathing her when suddenly she became very sullen and depressed. Dani noticed her change of mood. "What's wrong baby is something bothering you?"

Nikki looked at Dani and began to talk "Dani am I crazy suddenly just because I have to wear diapers I'm acting like such a baby, am I losing my grip on reality?"

Dani looked at the girl she was bathing and smiled" Sweetie I only have one question for you how does acting and being treated like a baby make you feel?"

Nikki thought long and hard before she answered "It makes me feel like I am getting a second chance at something I missed out on the first time Dani. For the first time I realize I was never given the chance to be a little girl or a baby."

Dani smiled "Then love don't you think you deserve that chance because I certainly do I don't see a thing wrong with the way you are acting. I am simply proud of you for being able to let yourself go and enjoy it. "

Nikki thought about what Dani had told her, and then once again returned her attention to her bath toys. What the heck thought Nikki it will all be over after my Doctor appointment tomorrow anyway.

Nicholette Ch 10

Nikki was glad to have Dani home with her Tuesday morning. She was playing with her toys and thinking about her future at the same time. She knew that after her doctors appointment it was time for Nikki to go home and things would go back to normal.

Dani fixed Nikki and herself some lunch around eleven thirty and then dressed Nikki for her appointment.

The meeting with the Doctor did not take five minutes. He looked at Nikki's eyes and asked her if she was having any headaches. Then examined the knot on her head. The swelling was just about gone. The Doctor then asked Dani if Nikki still had diarrhea. Dane assured him she was fine and was even getting her appetite back.

The Doctor then did the one thing that Nikki wanted the least he told her she was fine and could return to work.

Dani and Nikki then took the short drive to work. Nikki headed to her office as Dani kissed her on the cheek and headed for hers. "Hi Aunt I mean hi Donna how are you today." Donna stood up and hugged Nikki "Welcome back sunshine. " she then checked Nikki's diaper. "Looks like Aunt Donna's baby girl needs a change." she then picked Nikki up and carried her into the office.

Nikki was shocked to find her office rearranged in the back of it was now a large cabinet with a black vinyl top. On it was two small doors and several drawers.

Donna laid Nikki on the table and Nikki knew immediately what it was. She pulled Nikki's diaper off and began cleaning her up with a wipe she retrieved from one of the drawers s. Soon Nikki had a fresh diaper on and was seated at her desk. Donna popped a pacifier in her mouth, and reminded her to lose it if anyone came in then she left.

Nikki looked again at her changing table thinking how it fit so well in her office and no one would ever recognize it for what it was. Nikki then turned on her computer so she could check on her workload. She was surprised at how little she had to do. Actually Dani had delegated most of Nikki's work to others while she was away.

Nikki finished and triple checked what she did have to do and then sent it on to Dani. It was still only four pm. Dani stopped by changed Nikki's diaper and asked if she could take a cab home. Dani had to work late.

Dani left the office at five o'clock sharp and walked home to her apartment. Once at home she made herself some soup, and thought about the changes in her life. She was also thinking about her Mother and Father and the Grandparents she had never met.

Just as she was stepping out of the tub the phone rang. It was a very upset Dani "Honey I never expected you to go back to your apartment so soon I meant for you to take a cab to my place."

Nikki thanked Dani again for everything " Dani I felt I needed to come home and try and get back to my adulthood. I am sorry if I worried or scared you. I just think I know what is best for me right now. " Nikki could feel the disappointment in Dani's voice as she said goodnight.

Dani pretty much avoided Nikki at work the rest of the week. Aunt Donna on the other hand babied her every chance she got. Nikki felt terrible about the cold shoulder from Dani but had no idea what she should do about it.

Nikki took the bus Saturday morning to her home town, She was not going to see her mother but Nikki thought it was about time she met her Grandparents. Nikki had got the address off the Internet. They lived less than three blocks from where Nikki grew up Nikki decided to walk from the bus station, she was scared and nervous and not in a real hurry.

Nikki was soon standing on the sidewalk in front of her Grand Parents house. She walked slowly up the walked and knocked on the door. A gray haired lady about sixty answered the door with a smile on her face. Nikki was shocked at the way the lady was just standing there smiling. It caught Nikki at a loss for words.

"Hello Nikki darling please come in. " the lady said. How did she know my name Nikki thought as she followed the woman in to the bedroom. "Walter come in here quick Nikki is here praise the lord our Grand Daughter has come to see us." Soon a tall good looking man with white hair entered the room the minute he saw Nikki a tear formed on his cheek. He walked straight to Nikki and picked her right up off the ground squeezing the very life out of her.

When he finally put Nikki down she spoke "How did you know who I was I don't understand?"

Her Grandmother then explained" Baby girl we watched you grow up from a distance checking on you every chance we got to make sure you were ok. We were at all of your graduations middle school high school college and when you got your Masters."

Nikki then started to cry, all her life she had felt she had no one that loved her and no one was there for her. She now knew that she had never been more wrong here before her were her Grandparents and she could tell by their smiles they loved her very much. They talked the afternoon away, Nikki knew her diaper was past the saturation point.

Just then Grandma handed Grand Daddy a list and sent him to the store. He kissed Nikki and told her not to go anyplace. Grandma then turned to Nikki "Honey how about you let Grandma change that diaper before it leaks?" Nikki gave Grandma a quizzical look as in how could she know.

"Sweetie you have been squirming for over and hour I just put two and two together now come on. " Nikki grabbed her bag and followed her Grandma to the bedroom. The room was a little girl's room full of stuffed animals, toys and dolls. The bed was a canopy bed all in white lace with a side rail on it.

Grandma laid a towel on the bed and then took the bag from Nikki. She then began removing Nikki's pants and Nikki stepped out of them. Grandma then helped Nikki lay back on the bed. Grandma then opened Nikki's bag and the first thing she saw was Nikki's pacifier, not even hesitating she popped it in Nikki's mouth. Some how as Nikki sucked her pacifier she knew this was the most loving diaper change she had ever received. When Grandma was finished she told Nikki to take a nap handed her Raggedy Ann Doll put the rail of the bed up turned off the light.

Nikki felt wonderful lying there in the bed sucked her pacifier and drifted off to sleep.

Nikki woke up a little over and hour later. She looked around the room and saw no sign of her pants. She started to get out of the bed but seeing the rail up something inside her told her she was not allowed. Finally she just called out for her Grand ma.

Moments later Grand Daddy walked into the room. Nikki knew she should be embarrassed she was only wearing a diaper and a shirt and had her pacifier in her mouth, but some how she was not. Grand Daddy lowered the rail and reached in and checked Nikki's diaper. "Grandma is sewing something for you angel and making supper so Grand Daddy will have to take care of this change I think I remember how ok?"

Nikki knew that her Grand Daddy was asking permission, and she just smiled. What in the world could be wrong with it thought Nikki he was her Grand Daddy and she did need changing. Grand Daddy changed Nikki quickly and quite efficiently mumbling something about how he used to change Nikki's mom. "You know she did not potty train until she was three and a half, and had to wear diapers at night till she was a junior in high school."

Once the change was finished Grand Daddy picked Nikki up kissed her on the forehead and sat her down on the floor. "Sweet heart why don't you pick out some toys and bring them in the living room to play with while Grandma finishes her sewing and our supper."

Nikki did as she was told and gathered several toys and carried them in the living room. Nikki was busy with her toys and Grand Daddy was watching golf on TV when Grandma entered the room and asked Nikki what size shoes she wore. Nikki answered her and Grandma asked Grand Daddy to join her in the kitchen.

The next thing Nikki knew Grand Daddy was helping her put her pants back on. Soon they were in his car and on the way to the shoe store. Grand Daddy bought Nikki a pair of Black Patent Leather shoes with double straps and a pair of white leotards. Then they once again headed home Nikki did not have a hint what was going on but it was fun going shopping with Grand Daddy she sucked her pacifier and played with her wetsy Betsy doll the whole time.

Once back in the house Nikki yelled, "We back Grandma." she wanted to run to her but Grand Daddy stopped her and removed her pants. Then checked her diaper and found it only slightly damp told her to play with her toys.

Nikki began playing with her toys and suddenly became fascinated with a little white ducky pull toy. She simply loved the way it went quack quack quack when she pulled it along the rug. Grand Daddy was watching golf again and Nikki wondered towards the sound of the sewing machine.

Grandma stopped sewing when she heard the duck come quacking in the room. Turned and held out her arms to Nikki. Nikki in turn ran and jumped into Grandma's lap.

After a bit of kissing and cuddling Nikki asked Grandma what she was making. "A dress for my baby girl to wear to church in the morning. " Nikki screamed with glee when Grandma showed it to her. It was the prettiest purple material Nikki had ever scene. Grand ma tried the dress on her and it fit perfect except for the fact Nikki's diaper showed out from underneath. Even then Nikki did not say a word the last thing she wanted to do was hurt her Grand Mothers feelings.

Grandma removed the dress and gave Nikki a pat on the butt telling her to go play while she finished supper. Nikki returned to the living room grabbed a couple of dolls and crawled in Grand Daddies lap. Nikki snuggled back as Grand Daddy wrapped his arms around her and said " So what is the point of this silly game anyway Grand Daddy could you teach me to play."

Nikki then spent the next twenty minutes giggling and introducing her dolls to her Grand Daddy. He played along with every game she came up with what a wonderful man thought Nikki and he's my Grand Daddy and nobody else's.

Grandma told them ten minutes to dinner Grand Daddy carried Nikki into her room changed her diaper and then watched as he had her wash her face and hands. He then washed his own and picked Nikki up placed her on his hip and carried her to the kitchen.

Some how Nikki was not the least surprised when she saw the wooden high chair sitting at the end of the table between her grandparents place sittings. Grand Daddy sat her in the seat and strapped her in. Then pulled the tray over her head and in its place. Grandma then walked over and placed a bib that said Grandma's baby girl on it around Nikki's neck.

Nikki watched as Grandma cut up her food it was a basic meal of roast pork potatoes and carrots. Grandma cut everything in small bites then placed it in front of Nikki and handed her a small spoon with a thick handle. Nikki began to eat her food at first then began using her fingers and playing with it a bit. After having threatened Nikki twice Grandma took the spoon from her and began feeding her. It was exactly what Nikki wanted, Grandma was very happy too.

After cherry pie and ice cream for desert Grandma wiped Nikki's face and hands. Nikki then skipped back to the living room and began playing with her toys. After the dishes were done Grandma picked Nikki up and carried her out to the porch to join Grand Daddy.

It was a nice summer night and neighbor children were playing red light green light right in her Grand Parents and the next-door neighbors front yard. One of the children asked if Nikki wanted to play and Grandma urged her to do so. Wearing only her diaper and a t-shirt Nikki joined them. She was accepted as the baby of the group even though she was twice most of the children's age.

About half hour later the children's parents began to call them in for the night. Nikki was more than a bit disappointed when Grandma called her in to. Grandma said it was time Nikki had a bath and got ready for bed.

Nikki enjoyed the bubble bath and played happily with her bath toys as Grandma washed her body and shampooed her hair.

Grandma sat Nikki on a towel on her lap and brushed her hair until it was dry then put it up in rollers for the night. She then diapered Nikki for bed and put a little shorty pink nightgown on her. Grandma then told Nikki too go kiss Grand Daddy goodnight and then pick out the toys she wanted to sleep with, telling Nikki she could have three.

Nikki ran to the living room and pounced on Grand Daddies lap. Kissing and hugging his neck goodnight. Grand Daddy stood up and held her high above his head. Thinking the hell with his bad back he tossed her in the air and caught her several times. Every time Nikki yelled weeeeeeeeeeeeee at the top of her lungs.

Grand Daddy carried her back to her bedroom. Grandma was sitting in and over stuffed chair waiting on them. Grand Daddy sat her down and Nikki quickly gathered her toys for the night. The Betsy wetsy doll the Raggedy Ann and the little pull toy duck that went quack.

Grandma told Nikki to say her prayers, and Nikki keeled by the bed. Nikki then realized two things she had never said a prayer in her life of believed in god for that matter until today. With those two thoughts in her head she started to pray.

"Dear God my name is Nikki and I know you have never heard from me before. To be honest until today I doubted that you even existed. But after this wonderful gift you have given me I promise not to be a stranger. I am even going to visit your house tomorrow. Please bless my grandparents with all your love the way you have blessed me with theirs." Nikki started to stand up then quickly keeled back down" and god could you bless my Momma and Daddy too I love them both very much amen"

Nikki then stood up and turned to see each of her Grandparents wiping tears from their eyes. Grandma patted her lap and Nikki crawled up in it and Grandma cradled her baby girl in her arms. She took Nikki's pacifier and replaced it with a bottle of warm milk. Nikki nursed her bottle as Grand Daddy walked over and kissed her cheek. She waved at him as he left the bedroom. The combination of Grandma rocking and humming to her and the warm milk soon put Nikki fast asleep. She did have a vague memory as she lay in her bed sucking her pacifier of being burped.

Nicholette ch11

Nikki awoke the next morning snuggling her Raggedy Ann and began searching for her pacifier. She could smell bacon cooking in the kitchen and it was wonderful.

She then smelled something else not so nice Nikki was wet and messy and she knew it. Nikki thought for a second why she was acting like such a baby. This was a question she just could not answer and really did not care too.

The one thing she was sure of was that her Grandparents loved her and some how they completely understood her baby side and accepted it. Nikki had told Grandma about her true need to wear diapers. Then again this did not explain the poop in her diaper at the moment even Nikki could not explain that.

Nikki lay there a few more minutes and then decided it was time to get up. She then called for her Grandma to come do just that. Nikki was a little upset when Grand Daddy showed up instead. "Good morning sweetie Grandma is fixing your breakfast whooooo what is that awful smell." Grand Daddy joked as he lifted Nikki from her crib. Knowing that she had a stinky diaper he carried her into the bathroom and set her down in the tub before carefully removing it.

Nikki was a bit embarrassed but not terribly so, Grand Daddy took the shower head which was on a hose and started spraying off Nikki's behind when he finished he took a wash cloth and some soap and washed it thoroughly. He then lifted her out of the tub stood her on the rug and began toweling her off. He then picked her up with his large hand on her bottom and carried her back to the bed and put her in a fresh diaper. Nikki sucked her pacifier and acted if this was the most natural thing that had ever happened to her. Grand Daddy then carried her into the kitchen.

As he placed her in her high chair Grandma said good morning and walked over and kissed her on the cheek. Grandma then bibbed her and served her a wonderful breakfast of pancakes and bacon. Of course she cut it up in small bits first. Nikki ate her breakfast and then Grandma washed the syrup off of her face and hands.

She then gave Nikki a warm bottle of milk and told her to go play until it was time to get ready for church. Nikki took the bottle and started nursing it as she skipped to the bedroom to once again search her toy box.

It was not long enough for Nikki when and already dressed Grandma showed up in her room. Grandma checked her diaper and finding it only damp she began removing the rollers from her hair. Grandma worked on Nikki's hair for about twenty minutes, while Nikki continued to play with her toys. Nikki was not being very cooperative until Grandma gave her a couple swats on her diapered butt to calm her down.

Nikki sat still after that and let Grandma fix her hair. When Grandma was finished and had woven her hair with purple ribbons. Grandma changed her diaper and then slipped the tights on her. Soon Nikki was fully dressed for church and standing in front of a full-length mirror. Her diaper was not visible but the bulge defiantly showed under the hemline of her dress.

Never the less Nikki honestly thought she had never looked more adorable in her life. Just then Grand Daddy picked her up and said it was time to go to church.

Once at the church Nikki was welcomed by all she met. Even though she was dressed as a toddler sucking her pacifier and obviously diapered. Nikki did not even care. She sat on Grand Daddies lap through out the service and listened intently to what the preacher had to say. Nikki heard a couple of babies crying but she was proud that she never acted up once. Then it suddenly dawned on her that she was twenty-five years old, just what the hell was Nikki thinking.

Grand Daddy took them out to brunch afterwards and then took Nikki to the park to play. She never really got into it even if her Grand Parents did not notice. Nikki then reminded her Grand Parents that she needed to catch her bus at four o'clock.

Once back at her apartment Nikki was beside herself. She was very happy to meet her Grand Parents and knew that she very much enjoyed being their baby. Then again Nikki was not sure how she felt about these feelings.

Nikki spent Sunday night doing every adult thing she could think of. She cleaned her apartment top to bottom and did her laundry. When she finally turned on the TV she watched the discovery channel and then and R rated movie on HBO.

In doing all this she stayed up till past Mid Night, Nikki finally changed her diaper and crawled in her bed. She lay there for and hour avoiding her pacifier and her teddy bear she simply could not sleep.

Finally Nikki got out of the bed and just began to cry. The question was clear was Nikki a baby or a woman. Finally still unsure of the answer Nikki grabbed her pacifier and her teddy and hopped back in the bed. Finally comfortable she drifted off to sleep. Then again this was not a night she would get much rest.

Nikki showed up at work Monday morning with a vengeance. She was courteous to Donna but made it clear that she would put up with no more babying. She then dove headfirst into her work after lunch Nikki found herself out of work, she then asked for a meeting with Dani.

Nikki took no time at all in trying to get her point across. "Dani I am your assistant yet I am not seeing half the workload that a person of my responsibility should be doing. A straight student in middle school could do the work you are requiring of me. Either give me the work I am suppose to be doing or fire my ass."

Dani heard Nikki out without comment then just stared angrily at the girl. "Nikki I tried to give you a break because of what I know you have been going through but if this is how you want it then that is how it is going to be. Now maybe it is time to find out if you are indeed worth the money we are paying you." Dani then handed Nikki a folder "You are to analyze this folder and any other information you can find on the subject. You will give a report to the Chairman of the board and his committee on Friday, fail me on this and I will fire your ass, succeed and I will never disrespect you again."

Nikki was still angry as she grabbed the folder from Dani's hand "consider it handled boss. " Nikki then turned and walked from Dani's office.

Dani simply sat down and cried, she knew in her anger she had probably given her baby more than she could handle. She simply did not have the experience; Dani knew that she would have to do the work herself to protect her own job when Nikki failed.

Nikki dove into the folder as soon as she returned to her office. The folder consisted of a plan to purchase three companies none of the three companies were presently making money. The question was simple if the three companies were joined together as one could they make money.

Nikki proceeded to work harder than she ever had in her life. She researched every aspect of every company and charted her findings in graphs. She did not stop work until after midnight each night and was back in the office at six each morning. Donna was and incredible help to her not only changing her diapers but working over time and making sure that Nikki ate.

Finally at two o'clock in the afternoon on Thursday afternoon having reviewed every bit of material on the subject the answer hit Nikki. She was only upset that she had to wait for Donna to change her diaper before she could address it. Just as soon as Donna helped her off the changing table Nikki took off for Dani's office.

She stopped at Kay's desk just long enough to ask Dani's secretary if she was alone. Kay answered in the affirmative and Nikki slammed her fist against the door. She wanted Dani to know that she remembered to knock. Hearing Dani say come in Nikki entered the office.

"The whole thing was a set up Dani, you know as well as I do that it is a crap shoot. Too many factors are involved to say rather the purchase and subsequent merger of these companies will make any money. Then you already knew that, I am sure with only doing half the work I did, its simple economics. The only thing I know is as cheap as we can buy these companies we cant lose we can always sell them off and get our money back. Then again you knew that too Dani so why have I been working myself half to death, simply to tell you what you already no."

Dani just smiled at Nikki. " You are right Nikki but honestly I did not figure it out until yesterday. Then again I have not been working every night till midnight. Understand I did not give you this assignment to punish you I did it to show you what you could do with out dropping your panties. You have made me proud now get out of here take the rest of the day off. You make the presentation to the board tomorrow at three pm."

Nikki walked out of the office and soon headed home. Nikki was back in the office at six the next morning. She spent her morning working on her presentation and then took Donna to lunch. After lunch she and Donna went shopping and Nikki bought herself the most professional business suit she could find. Back at the office Donna changed Nikki's diaper and helped her get dressed. Then she helped Nikki with her hair and makeup. Donna was finished about twenty minutes before Nikki's big meeting. Nikki smiled and then kissed Donna on the cheek "thank you Aunt Donna I could not have done this without you."

Nikki gave one of the most professional presentations the board had ever seen. Then simply told them what she had told Dani. Overall it was a crap shoot but Nikki saw no way they could lose money. She smiled her pearly whites at the board and said "it's your call but if it was mine I would simply roll the dice on this one."

Dani stood up the moment Nikki finished "ladies and gentleman my research is not as intense as my assistants but I want you all to know I support her decision completely she simply has given you the best information possible."

The board voted to purchase the companies and commended Nikki and Dani for their work. Nikki walked to Dani and thanked her for her support. Dani told Nikki that she had done a great job and to take the weekend off. Nikki excused herself and went straight to the phone.

She called her Grandparents and asked if they could use some company for the next three days. Grand Daddy simply said what time did his baby girl wish to be picked up. Nikki smiled that he insisted on coming and getting her.

Nicholette ch12

Nikki totally regressed for two and a half days with her grandparents and loved every minute of it. She had however insisted that Grand Daddy take her home early Sunday afternoon.

Once back in her apartment Nikki was restless. She knew she still had the issue of her parents to deal with she decided to do that this coming weekend.

Nikki had a great week at work; she was very involved with the acquisition department, and the final details of purchasing the companies. Nikki had to work a couple late nights but it was worth it when she saw the contracts signed Friday morning.

Nikki stopped by Dani's office before heading out for another long weekend she had worked more than her forty hours for this week besides she had plans. As it turned out Dani did too, and was already gone until Monday.

Nikki headed back to her apartment to finish packing Grand Daddy was picking her up at two O'clock.

As soon as Nikki arrived at her Grand Parents home she used the phone to confirm the reservations she had made for dinner. She then let Grandma help her into baby mode for a couple of hours it felt good to relax and play with her toys. Then at five o'clock Grandma told her it was time to get ready.

She bathed Nikki then diapered her and put plastic pants on her thinking it may be hard for Nikki to change at the restaurant. She then dressed Nikki in the black cocktail dress she had brought with her. Nikki put on light makeup while Grandma fixed her hair; as usual she added a few curls.

Nikki arrived by cab to the restaurant a little early. She actually considered ordering a drink but she changed her mind. She wanted all her senses about her if her parents actually showed up. She had sent them each written invitations to join her for dinner.

Nikki's father arrived first she knew he was not her real Dad but he had been Daddy to her for eighteen years. Nikki stood up and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks for coming Daddy its good to see you " just then her mom walked in.

Joe stood up "Nikki this is a very bad idea, enjoy your dinner with your Mom" Nikki's Mom Ann also looked like she wanted to run "I would have to agree with your father Nikki maybe some other time.

Nikki stood up and yelled, "both of you sit down and shut up right now you owe me at least that and you know I am telling the truth." Nikki's parents sat down and stared at her.

"You know I had planned not to speak to either of you the rest of my life and I would have been fine with that. Then Mom had to come too the hospital and poured her heart out to Dani. I honestly still did not care how she felt about me. Then she had to go and tell Dani that my moving out had caused the break up of her marriage."

Nikki shook her head "you see the Marriage was the only thing in our family that ever worked. The two of you were perfect and happy together as long as I did not get in the way. I won't have it on my conscious that I am the reason you broke up Nikki is fine she is all grown up."

Both Nikki's parents were in tears then Nikki's mom spoke "Joe I know I ran you off I just missed the baby I never loved so very much do you think you could ever forgive me?" Joe looked at Ann and smiled "forgive you my love you and Nikki were my entire life I have been lost with out you." Nikki blushed a bit as she watched her parents kiss.

Nikki then stood up "well my work is done here I hope you both are very happy."

Nikki then turned to leave.

"Sit down young lady you have not been excused" her fathers voiced boomed. Nikki quickly turned and sat down, feeling some strange de ja vue.

Then Nikki's mom spoke "sweetheart the only reason your Daddy and I broke up was because we both realized how much we missed you in our lives and how much we missed out on by how we treated you mainly how I treated you. It has taken me almost two years of therapy to understand why I resented you so much. Just understand this I don't want happiness in my life with your Dad I don't want life itself unless I can have you in my life as well. Nikki I love you more than I love life itself." Nikki watched as her teary eyed father nodded in agreement.

Nikki was confused every emotion she had ever felt for her parents was running through her head. The one thought that was most important was how much Nikki loved them both. Nikki walked to her Mother "oh mommy I have missed you so very much" she then hugged and kissed her mommy as her mommy hugged and kissed her back.

Nicholette ch13

Saturday morning at Grandma's house Nikki was very nervous and a bit cranky. The cranky part had already earned her a spanking from Grand Daddy on her bare bottom and fifteen minutes in the corner. Next time Grand Daddy told Nikki to pick up her toys, she would remember not to back talk.

Nikki was nervous because her parents were coming for dinner at her Grandparents. She was more nervous because her Grandparents had insisted that Nikki introduce them to her baby side. Nikki sort of knew that she would have to eventually but was not at all sure now was the time.

Wanting to try and calm Nikki down Grand Daddy took her out in the back yard. To let Nikki play in either her new swing set or sand box. Grand Daddy had just gotten them put in Thursday. Nikki wearing only her diaper and t-shirt was having a ball on the swing as Grand Daddy pushed her back and fourth. Nikki loved the way her Grand Parents had accepted her baby side. Some how she was not even surprised to find the new crib and changing table in her nursery yesterday.

Nikki finally tired of her swing started playing with her shovel and bucket in the sandbox. Grand Daddy grinned as he watched her make perfect bucket shaped piles of sand, then knock them down giggle and start again. Finally Grandma yelled that it was time to get Nikki ready. Nikki was once again frozen with fear of what kind of reaction her parents were going to have.

Grand Daddy brushed Nikki off but she still had sand everywhere including in her diaper. Grandma gave Grand Daddy a dirty look when he carried Nikki in the house. "Don't worry honey I will give her a bath wash her hair get her in a fresh diaper and then you can get her dressed. Just then Grand Daddy noticed a familiar smell coming from Nikki's diaper.

Grand Daddy took her and stood her in the tub removed her messy diaper and then rinsed off her butt. He then sat Nikki on the rug while he cleaned the tub and filled it adding Nikki's favorite bubble bath. Once the tub was full he removed Nikki's t-shirt and lifted her in the tub. Nikki in her best baby voice then said "bath toys Grown Daddyyyy . He got Nikki's bath toy's and then began shampooing her hair.

Grand Daddy had to reprimand Nikki for not sitting still and splashing too much twice during her bath but now he had her wrapped in a large bath towel and was carrying her to the changing table. Once on the table he finished drying her off and began the process of diapering her. Once Nikki had a fresh diaper on he took a seat in the chair and placed Nikki in his lap while he toweled her hair dry and then brushed it to further dry it.

Just as Grand Daddy had finished all he could do Grandma entered the nursery and took over. Grand Daddy was grateful he was missing his base ball game. Grandma fixed Nikki's hair in pigtails and then put the new dress he had made for Nikki on her. It was mint green with white lace trim, and cute lil puffed sleeves. It was also so short that over half her diaper was exposed . Grandma then had Nikki step into a pair of mint green ruffled plastic pants. A couple of bows in her hair some white ankle socks with green trim were then added.. Then Grandma sprung the biggest surprise of all a pair of white baby shoes that fit Nikki perfect. All that was left to do was pin her green pacifier to her dress and Nikki was ready to go.

Grandma warned Nikki as she placed her on the living room floor to play quietly while Grand Daddy watched his game and to not get dirty.

Grandma then returned to the kitchen to finish preparing the meal. Nikki played quietly with her dolls for a while . Then she crawled on Grand Daddies lap and snuggled close sucking her pacifier vigorously. Grand Daddy knew that Nikki was nervous and snuggled her close.

A few minutes later the doorbell rang Nikki stiffened in Grand Daddies lap and felt it as her warm urine flowed in to her diaper. Grand Daddy then sat her back down on the floor and went to answer the door as Grandma came running from the kitchen.

What happened next was about what Nikki expected. Both her Grandparents and her mom apologizing to each other hugging and crying as they did. She then watched as her Mom introduced her Dad to her parents. Nikki had not even been noticed yet and to be honest she was glad for it.

Then as if a bell went off Nikki's Mom and Dad turned to look for her. "OMG " said her mother . " What the Fudge " said her father. Nikki was almost in tears when Grandmother spoke up. "Annie Joe you both know that Nikki did not have a wonderful child hood. She also recently became incontinent for medical reasons. In truth it's the best thing that ever happened for her and us. It let her find the child in her that she never was. Your Dad and I think she is the sweetest baby in the world I certainly hope that the two of you can understand this and accept this part of your daughter."

Ann and Joe just looked at each other and smiled , then they turned to their daughter. Ann spoke the most wonderful words Nikki had ever heard "come to Mommy baby." Nikki ran to her arms.

Nikki took turns sitting in Mommy and Daddies lap sucking on her pacifier and giggling while Grandma finished dinner. Mommy suddenly slid her fingers under Nikki's plastic pants too check her diaper. Finding her wet she picked her up and carried her to the nursery for a change. Nikki vaguely remembered her mom changing her diapers when she was a real baby . Then again now her mom was a different person. She was so gentle as she wiped Nikki clean , slid a new diaper under her and powdered her bottom. After she taped the diaper and pulled her plastic panties back up. Mommy bent over and pulled up Nikki's dress and started blowing kisses on Nikki's belly "Mommy gonna get ya Mommy gonna get ya'

Nikki was giggling so hard she could not stand it when Mommy stood up pulled her dress down . Then lifting her off the table brought their lips together and kissed her "Mommy so loves her baby, thank you so much sweetie for giving me a chance at being your Mommy again."

Nikki enjoyed dinner to as Mommy bibbed her and then insisted on feeding her baby. Naturally it looked like Nikki got more on her face than she did in her belly.

Nikki was saying how she wanted to show Mommy and Daddy her new swing set when Grandma reminded Nikki it was time for her nap.

Nikki started to fuzz "me no want nap me want pway." then Nikki started to bawl and scream. Nikki's Mommy took over "sweetheart does Nikki want to quit making all this noise and have her nap. Or does Nikki want a spanking to go along with the nap." Nikki was still crying but no longer screaming "Mommy give Nikki her nap bottle pwease?"

Mommy carried Nikki to the nursery while Grandma got her bottle ready. Mommy cradled Nikki in her arms sitting in the big over stuffed chair. Her mom walked in and handed Ann the bottle. Ann checked the temp on her wrist and started to put it in her babies mouth. "Mommy and Daddy still be here when Nikki wake up." Nikki whined. " You bet baby you just call and see if I don't come running.'

Nikki found herself in her office sitting in Aunt Donna's lap telling her all about her weekend. Her favorite part was after church Sunday when her Mommy and Daddy took her to the fun park. Nikki giggled as she pointed out to Aunt Donna that she had rode every ride twice. Then it was time for work Donna helped Nikki off her lap and returned to her desk.

Nikki was already looking forward to next weekend. She was to be staying with Mommy and Daddy. Daddy had promised to have Nikki's nursery all remodeled for her by then. Nikki grinned as she remembered Daddy reminding her they had a wedding to plan.. Nikki thought how wonderful it was going to be to attend her parents second wedding . the one she had made happen.

Nikki buckled down and began her work, but there was still something bothering her, she knew she had unresolved issues with a certain person.. She intended to resolve them. Nikki had just not figured out how yet.

Nicholette ch14

Nikki went home to her apartment changed her diaper and then changed her clothes. She dressed herself in the most extreme baby outfit she had. Pink Short Alls with a picture of the littlest mermaid on the bib. She then popped her pacifier in her mouth and called a cab.

Nikki sucked her pacifier the whole ride, not even caring what the driver was thinking. Nikki paid the driver and entered the apartment building, taking the elevator to the fourth floor. As she walked to the apartment Nikki was scared, but she knew exactly what she had to do.

Nikki knocked on the door, for just a moment she feared no one was home. Then the door opened and Dani was standing in front of her.

"Hi Dani I found my grandparents and they love me very much. I reunited my parents and then my parents with my grandparents. Now they all love me very much. It's a wonderful thing to visit them on the weekends and be the baby girl I have truly become. But simply put that leaves me lonely five days a week. I am not only with out a mommy; I am so totally without a lover. I love you Dani with all of my heart I want so much to be your baby girl."

Dani stared at Nikki for a brief moment then took the girl in her arms. "Baby I have been in love with you from the moment I laid eyes on you. You have made me the happiest woman in the world."

That night Dani and Nikki consummated the union. The next day Nikki moved into Dani's apartment. When she visited her parents that weekend Dani was at her side.

Nikki's parents loved Dani at first sight and totally accepted the girl's relationship. It took a little longer but soon Nikki's grandparents did too.

A few weeks' later Nikki's parents got married again. Dani was a bridesmaid. Nikki was the cutest flower girl you ever saw. Her ruffled diapered butt exposed for the whole church to see. Nikki was sucking her pacifier and could have cared less.

Two years later Nikki no longer worked for her Mommy she was a director of her own division of the company.

Nikki was thinking about that standing in the corner rubbing her sore butt. Nikki thought that it only made sense if she was a director at the company she should be capable of learning not to back talk her Mommy.

The End

Archived