His little problem (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

He helps her sit up and slides the shirt down her arms and over her head. Pulling it down the rest of the way. He helps Lilly get down from the changing table. 

Colin lays on the changing table after he stands Lilly up. “My turn”

“Yes, make sure you lock your windows and shut the curtains. I’m planning on doing it for the rest of the house. I’m planning on setting the alarm tonight so don’t go out the doors.”

his alarm goes off at 5 and he gets up and starts a cup of coffee for himself. he keeps his phone close and gets word that they are raiding the club around 8 am. He keeps watch until Lilly or Zoey wakes up.

Zoey slowly wakes up and sees Lilly besides her and she starts freaking out not being where she is supposed to be. She falls out of bed. Colin hears the commotion in the bedroom and walks to the room.

“You’re right, just let me know if I can help.” Colin says and he leaves to go back to his coffee.

lilly walks in and sees zoey in the corner holding her knees to her chest. She is scared and doesn’t know where she is “wh-wh-where.......” is all she can get out as she is looking around the big spacious room