His little problem (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“when she gets here turn off your phone, put it in the basket then open the door. When she is inside have her turn her phone off and put it in the basket and sit it in your bedroom.”

Colin whispers “thanks, remember to turn off the phones” as he takes the plate and heads back to his room. When the door opens and Lilly sees that Zoey looks like crap and hasn’t brushed her hair or teeth in the three days that Lilly hasn’t seen her and smells awful like she hasn’t showered either. “Hey babe! I’m sorry I’m late I got hung up with something.”

Zoey turns off her phone and puts it the basket. She thinks it’s weird but she does it anyways. “Sure thing, it smells delicious. What is it?” 

As Colin eats in his bedroom he looks in his briefcase and finds Zoey’s missing child poster and puts it on the corner of his bed. He waits for Lilly to put the basket in the bathroom.

Zoey walks inside and sees the table for two all set up with white candles and roses in a large vase. “Yeah, it is my favorite.” She says as she blushes red from her chest to her forehead. 

Colin eats in the quiet bedroom and waits until they are in the middle of their dinner to take the phones to his room. He plans to come out when zoey wants to go home for the night.

As they are in the middle of their meal Colin sneaks into the bathroom and gets the basket with their phones. He takes zoey’s phone out of the basket and puts it a sealed package that doesn’t let the tracker work.

zoey eats the meal “this is the best thing I have ever eaten. Thanks so much.”

Zoey drinks the water carefully and only spills a little bit when it is handed to her because it’s too full. “Sorry Lilly it was an accident” she says scared she will get beat for spilling it.

colin shuts his door when he hears that Lilly wants to give zoey a bath. Hopefully Lily won’t go to the bathroom without his permission.