His little problem (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

He unlocks his office and it opens into a room that is full of pictures of missing kids and adults and pictures of the same people in the club that are “working” there. There is over 35, including Lilly’s girlfriend.

“Maybe she is a runaway.” He says as he shuts and locks his door. He goes to his computer and opens up a video and turns the computer screen around so it’s facing the two chairs on the other side of his desk. He sees her looking at all the missing kids and pictures of unknown kids being kept at the club. “Ready?” He says as he takes a seat in one of the two chairs.

*note to mods, there will be no underage sexual activity in this storyline*

“I’m warning you that this is graphic and undercover footage from 6 years of work.” He pushes play and watches her face as she sees the camera pay the guy, then is led back to a room. It has a bucket that is overflowing and shit and piss all over the floor. A young girl is chained to the wall who is in a black sweatshirt with black hair. As she is approached she takes off her clothes and lays on the hardwood floor ready for anything. Upon closer look Lilly can see it is her girlfriend

Soon a voice from the undercover cop can be heard softly “I’m not here for sex.” And the girl sits up and scoots back to the wall. The cop talks for awhile to learn her name is zoey and she is 16 and has been there for 5 years.

“It’s the same girl Lilly” Colin says calmly as the video shows the police officer offer her some a protein bar and she takes out her contacts so she can see to eat. “It’s your girlfriend Lilly. They dyed her hair and gave her contacts so she couldn’t be recognized.”

“I said this video is taken from over 6 years of work. We had cameras every time for 6 years. It’s all put together. So it can be from 4 years ago and still be her. They could have her so brain washed that she can’t leave”

“Lilly, don’t you think I wanted to raid the place when I found out you were working there? I have had to have patience and build a case that they won’t escape from. If we raid the place and don’t have hard evidence then they will get off and do this again and again”

She sighs and removes pictures from her bag and a thumbdrive"theses pictures are what i seen when they wallowed me into the back room once"she says as theirs is 6 guys there posing with girls chanied up on walls"the thumbdrive has all the information about their prices and what the girls are like on there

“I don’t know. Hang on a second.” Colin calls his partners and they come to his office. Before he opens the door for them he asks Lilly “can you please call in sick tomorrow if we can arrest them?”