LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

His little problem (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

He lifts her up and takes her to his car. “No, I can’t let you leave after you saw the work my team has done. I will show you the video of your girlfriend feeding the kids in the back.” He says as he sits her in his car. His car has the child locks on so she can’t escape. 

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

She pulls out her phone showing him the picture of a girl with dyed black hair with red bangs and glasses in a black hoodie that the sleeves go over her hands and baggy sweat pants"thats her she is just a waitress she only started a month ago?"she says holding her finger in pain

Colin walks her inside to the medical team. They all greet him “Hi Colin how’s going!” “Not so great, a witness I have has a broken finger. Lilly, show the nice lady your finger.” He says sweetly

Since Lilly looks about 15 the nurse treats her like a child “oh no! That must hurt! Let’s get you fixed up sweetie.” The nurse takes her hand and guides her to a back room. 

He has already put it in his back pocket that buttons shut. “Now are you ready to go see my office?” He asks her not letting the medical staff know the case he is working on.