His little problem (private w/ gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin

• lebeau13

“It’s my day off, and I’ve already had enough of this.” Colin says as he puts his notes in his briefcase and locks it up. “Hungry? It’s already past 5 and we missed lunch”

“I can’t let you talk to anyone at the club.” Colin lifts up Lilly and holds her on his hip and holds her wrists with his other hand “I can’t risk anyone’s lives. If the bosses find out they will kill you and all the people they are holding”

Still holding onto Lilly, he takes her to her bedroom. “I’m sorry. I don’t care if you are engaged you can’t see her, or anyone, tomorrow!” He sits on her bed. “Where is your phone?”

“My rules. Now I guess I will pick out different pants. I don’t want you going in looking like that.” He goes through her dresser and finds a pair of blue pants that will go over her diaper. He pulls down her sweatpants

She can’t get out of the door because he locked it higher than she can reach. As she tries to get to the door he pulls her over his knee, pulls down the sweatpants and diaper in one swoop and spanks her butt 5 times hard and getting harder with each swat. “Lillian, you will listen to me. If you don’t I will arrest you!”